All Comments on ''Cum' Uppence'

by TheDarkCloud

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
And another strike!

Very well written story.

Liked the stream of thoughts you implied.

You could have made the next morning into another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Lets just hope...

that you don't think this is a "good' situation...coming from someone that is envied by others I wouldn't wish this on others...sorry I am cute!!!! You fat old bitches need to find someone else to outlet on!!!! If you did that do me you would be hunted down and severely fucked up yourselves!Lets say you wouldn't be seen again...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great Story

Great story, loved the older uglier dominating the younger girl!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great humiliation story

Nice twist having the women direct Lisa's humiliation at the hands of all the men in the bar. Loved the ending where the following morning a tramp is all set to pick up where the others left off.

LeetahLeetahalmost 16 years ago
Concerning "New Zealand's" comment

Little Miss Priss in New Zealand obviously doesn't get the fact that if you act like a jerk to people you think are 'beneath' you because they're not your definition of cute, then you deserve to receive your come uppance, as in this story. I wouldn't wish the situation on anyone either, but no one should ever treat anyone as if they are beneath them. Well done. Also, at least I have the guts to put a name on my comment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Scorched Earth:

Retribution - Linda got home to her friends. Next big night Escape doors were blocked. Petrol cans sailed down the stairs into the club. Linda laughed as she tossed a light into the stariwell..

wolfgirlbiteswolfgirlbitesover 10 years ago

you are very talented keep them coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Even though I'm a fan of humiliation stories, this was not my idea of erotic. Too much time was spent on the bathroom floor. It was well written, and I'm sure someone was turned on by the story; That someone just isn't me. I think it's a waste of subject matter, and had the potential to be a really hot story. Oh well... Different strokes for different folks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous