All Comments on 'Cumin' At Hedo'

by Hedo_Harry

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just burn

The other 999,999

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please, no more!

If any of this true, then I'm sure most of these disgusting people are now dead of AIDS, syphilis, leprosy, the burning pustulent putrid drip, or something else that they richly deserved. Let them rot in peace.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Putrid

Nothing even mildly entertaining or erotic. I can live with either, or, but not neither. A million? One was bad enough. Don't embarrass yourself any further.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
Welcome back!

I can't tell you how happy I am to see you writing again. After a week where this category has been filled with stories of divorce, cheating, violence, boiling water thrown in faces, and psychopathic murderers, this is truly a breath of fresh Caribbean air!

Regrettably, I've only experienced one week at Hedo, yet I have enough memories of that trip to last a lifetime. I can only imagine how many you have. "A million" is likely an understatement. Pity the poor souls who will never experience anything like this.

I thank you for taking the time to share these memories with us, and I hope you continue to do so. Just ignore the Angry Old Man Club. If they read a story that doesn't include a cheating bitch who gets what's coming to her, they get cranky.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
See what I mean?

So much anger. You can almost taste the bile that these guys choke on. Imagine coming to an erotic website to fuel that anger? So sad.

kimi1990kimi1990over 7 years ago
Tried to read it

Sorry, I couldn't get past the first couple of paragraphs. Just too faux campy, and trying to be a "cool swinger." I can't imagine who would enjoy this. I'm sure someone will. Not any women, I'm thinking. Maybe some men with tiny little weenies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5+

annony is just an old fat ugly fag fool and the king of Cucks!!!!!

foolscapfoolscapover 7 years ago
@kimi1990 The target audience wears double knit leisure suits and gold tone chains with an ankh and "devil's tooth"

not to mention mouth breathing and knuckle dragging. Apart from that, a swell bunch of guys.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
Har-har-har!

You guys are so creative with your insults! Where do you come up with such imaginative and original insults?! Incredible!

Harry, you should've ended this story with a mass murder. You'd have a four-star rating and the love and admiration of people like fool and Kimi. I mean...that's why we share these stories, right? To gain their approval?

LOL. Keep writing, Harry, and I'll keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Story seemed to be mechanical to me it wasn't erotic been to Jamaica 3times not at hedonism saw the catamaran boat go by as everybody shot us the moon looked like fun. I'm still

Till trying to talk wife into going there we

We stay at couple s swept away great place

foolscapfoolscapover 7 years ago
no anger... just total disdain

with a hint of amusement

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Har,har,har

Joe, one can always count on you for keeping the ball rolling. Har,har,har. (signed ML) No comment on story, swinging,swapping just doesn't do it for me. har,har,har.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No, Joe

Of course, everyone posts so that they can get your approval. Look how many people love you! They love your intelligent comments, your concise and witty remarks, your huge insight into human nature and your amazing writing expertise. I mean, you have all those brilliant stories with all those hall of fame scores. I'm sure every writer on here thinks about this before they post. They think, "God, I hope Swingerjoe likes this story. I'll just be devastated if he doesn't. I sure hope he gives me a good comment. The story will be a failure if he doesn't like it." Keep them coming, Joe. We all respect you so much.

patilliepatillieover 7 years ago
Hedo Harry, the post struck me as trite and self seving, as well as conceited

No one cares about your exploits, the orgasms you have had, or given, so fuck off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Someone mentioned a woman's POV

Well!, from this woman's POV, if my husband ever mentions going to Hedo for a holiday, he will wonder why I scream in horror and say "No F****** way". I would rather go somewhere romantic, like maybe Paris, Maldives, Tahiti.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
"Let me know if you've enjoyed it, and if you want to hear more."

Now that's funny!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No

Didn't enjoy it and don't want more. Of course, you'll give it to us anyway.

bworth1943bworth1943about 7 years ago
fantasy guy

Though the writing really doesn't impress me the content and the emotional connections are good for me. Sharing the pleasures of life with other people and renewing your own relationship with love and lust is a rewarding experience.

Just sayin!

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Hedo

He do Harry. She do.everybody.else.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHedo_Harry@Hedo_Harry
Vacation Swinger; My wife and I live a normal life 51 weeks of the year, but once each year we SWING like crazy at Hedonism II in Jamaica, and we like to write about it on Literotica.