Cumkiss Ch. 03

Story Info
Introducing Mary, and Haley gives Will a titty-fuck.
5k words
4.72
22.8k
35

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WCTDP
WCTDP
100 Followers

"You're making that up!" Maya said to Haley. "There's no way you got a man's man like Will to . . . to . . . you know!"

Haley saw the incredulity on Maya's face. "To eat his cum? To eat his own 'creampie?' That's what it's called, you know. And yes, I did get him to do it. And he also admitted he liked it. It was practically his idea."

"I never thought Will would be bisexual." Maya said.

"Who said he was bisexual? He's not into guys in any way. And sharing your own bodily fluids doesn't make you gay, bisexual, or anything else. If so, then I guess I am, too. You know I've tasted myself many times during sex. Do you think that makes me bisexual?" Haley queried.

"No, I guess not," Maya responded. "It's just so . . . dirty. He ate his own cum, after all. Then again, I think it's dirty that YOU taste his fluids, much less your own."

"It was sexy," Haley insisted. "If you had been a part of it, or just seen it, you'd understand. It was, I don't know - intimate - in a kinky way. I felt so close to him after. We're definitely doing that stuff again.

"And as 'dirty' as you say you think my oral experiences are I can see the way you hang on my every word when you hear about my sex life. It turns you on I know.

"And it turns me on, too. Since that night, I've reviewed a few pornos online that focus on 'cumkissing' as they call it, and they're freakin' hot! Maybe you should loosen up and watch a couple and see what it does to you," Haley concluded.

It was the Wednesday following Will and Haley's first cumkiss, and Haley was having her usual midweek lunch with her best friend, Maya. As was their custom, they spoke of everything happening in their lives. Sadly, for Maya that meant she had little of interest to say. The petite, blue-eyed blonde did little besides work and go to the gym during the week. On the weekends she went to church on Sunday and occasionally hung out with friends on a Friday or Saturday night. That often meant hanging out with Haley at a karaoke bar or a bar that played 80's music -- Maya loved some retro music despite being only 25 years old.

Maya was extremely fit, only 5' 2" tall, with smallish tits -- Will estimated them as a pleasant mouthful - and an incredibly well-toned rear. Haley never thought of herself as into women, but there were times in the past when she could admit she would have included Maya on her "gay list" if given the chance. She wouldn't blame anyone who wanted to reach around, grab Maya by her firm ass cheeks, and pull her pussy to their mouth for a feast. Maya's ass was that good! And Maya was extremely pretty to boot.

Of course, that would never happen. Maya was a bit of a prude. As far as Haley knew, Maya only slept with two guys in her life: one on prom night, and the other was a boyfriend of 2 years in college. Even then, by all accounts that boyfriend left Maya soon thereafter for someone much more accommodating in the bedroom. Haley knew that Maya never went beyond the missionary position with either guy, nor did she have a particularly good time in bed with either guy. And as conservative as Maya was, the idea of Maya having a lesbian experience, much less enjoying it, was laughable.

Haley continued, "You probably go home after our lunches and take care of yourself thinking of my stories, don't you?"

"Take care of myself?" Maya asked.

Haley looked Maya in the eyes, "Mas -- tur - bate."

Maya's eyes grew wide, "Good God, no! I don't do that!"

"Of course you do, Maya. Everyone masturbates."

"Well, I don't," Maya objected.

"C'mon? Really? I wouldn't judge you, you know." Haley said. "I masturbate; I've been doing it since I was 14. You can't tell me you don't. Everyone needs to get off once in a while."

"Seriously, I don't. That's gross. Your fingers would get all sticky and stuff," Maya responded.

"So what?" Haley asked. "You can wash up when you are done. Or use a vibrator. Wait! Do you even own a vibrator?"

"Of course not! Why would I need one if I don't masturbate?" responded Maya.

"You could use it with a man, too. Or another woman if that is your thing. I can see you have a lot to catch up on.

"For your own good, please consider learning how to take care of your own sexual needs," Haley said. "It's no wonder you didn't enjoy the sex you've had that much. If you don't know how to please yourself, how can you expect a man to please you?"

""Another woman?' Really? And I need to know how to please myself to enjoy a man? C'mon!"

"Of course!" Haley responded. So much of what you do during sex is inspired by what you learn about yourself when you masturbate. You find your sensitive areas and can guide your partner to those spots to make sure you cum. Then there are the fantasies you use while masturbating. They help you find what really gets you off in your head. For instance, my more recent fantasies about being a slut are what led me to some of the kinky things I do with Will now. I know that doing things like sucking his dick, and now sharing our cum, hits that mental g-spot for me. And I'm not ashamed of it. It's who I am when I am in bed. It doesn't make me a slut in real life."

"I just don't think I could do that," Maya said. "Why start now?"

"Because it will help you one day experience a healthy sex life," Haley replied. "Plus it's fun and releases a lot of tension, at least when you do it right."

"Can we change the subject, please?" Maya suggested.

"Sure. But you really need to consider double-clicking your mouse, if you know what I mean," Haley said. "When we meet on Friday night, I expect to hear all about it."

***

At the gym later that day after work, Maya approached the ellipticals just under the TV screens and was surprised to hear: "Hi Maya! How are you? You look great in those yoga pants today!"

From just about any other guy, Maya would have immediately guarded herself, seeing it as a pickup line. But since Haley's boyfriend, Will, said this, Maya accepted it as the harmless flirting he always did with her. Besides, the moment Maya realized it was Will who said this she blushed, thinking of the stories she heard earlier that afternoon.

"Blushing at my compliment, Maya? I thought we were past that," said Will in a teasing manner. "So I guess I shouldn't tell you I can make out every delicious curve of your rear in those pants, should I?" Will said, eyeing Maya in an overly lustful manner.

Maya's blush deepened. "You have a girlfriend, Will. And she's my best friend. You shouldn't be hitting on me at the gym."

"Just trying to get a reaction, Maya," Will defended. "And I flirt with you in front of Haley. I'm pretty sure she won't mind.

"You seriously do look great in those pants, especially when coupled with that sports bra. I don't want to make you self-conscious, but more than one guy certainly stares at your booty when you're on that elliptical.

"Besides, if I intended to cross any lines, I'd do this," Will said, quickly cupping one of Maya's cheeks, squeezing gently, and walking off before Maya could slap him.

Maya blushed again as she watched Will quickly walk away. The audacity of that man! But as he walked away, Maya felt a stir in her loins, still feeling the warmth of Will's hand as she admired the shape of his butt in his tight shorts. Maya guessed it was still just harmless flirting, and she didn't mind that attention from her best friend's boyfriend. If he wasn't Haley's boyfriend, she might even consider doing to Will some of the things Haley said she did. Some of the things.

Thinking about Will's hand -- and other body parts -- provided a good diversion for Maya's mind as she did her elliptical workout. She didn't even notice the stares of the men in the gym, though they focused hypnotically on her bouncing ass as she exercised. If she had noticed the stares, Maya may have blushed yet again.

***

When Maya returned home she had a quick, healthy dinner, and started toward a shower. Before she got there, however, Maya noticed her laptop and remembered Haley's suggestion that Maya do some research.

Maya never considered watching porn before, but she was starting to think that Haley had a point about masturbation. Haley did it and she definitely enjoyed her sex life, especially with Will. And imagining Haley sucking Will's cock until he came in her mouth, imagining the cum dripping from Haley's mouth as she kissed Will . . . Well, it made Maya want to learn how to masturbate. After Will grabbed her ass today, Maya started to imagine doing that with Will herself. The thought of it was so naughty! But wasn't she entitled to enjoy herself?

Maya made a decision. She sat her fine, sweaty ass in front of her laptop and typed "cream pie" in the search engine. Maya was pretty sure that was a phrase Haley used. When she clicked "search," and checked out the pictures related to it, all she saw were actual pies and recipes. Maya scrolled through several pages and still only found actual pie. "I'm sure Haley said 'cream pie,'" she told herself. Maya tried the pictures associated with the search and found more of the same.

That's when Maya noticed that "SafeSearch" was on. Shaking her head, Maya changed the settings to turn off that feature -- "I'm not a kid, after all" -- and ran the search again.

"UGH!" Maya grunted. Still more real pies. "What the frick!"

In desperation, Maya added the word sex to the search and this time her gasp was more in the form of "Eureka!" That was quickly followed by a cringe. There were so many photos of pussies dripping cum! Will stuck his tongue in that?!?!

As she continued to scroll, Maya saw more and more pictures of creampies being eaten, usually by women. It appeared a lot of people got off on having threesomes where a woman ate a man's cum out of another woman's pussy. But there did seem to be plenty of men doing it, too.

The pictures didn't do much for Maya. They weren't grossing her out as much, but she figured she needed to see a video to get the full effect. So she typed "man eating cream pie sex" into the search bar and looked at the video results. The first result was a compilation and Maya watched the full thing. It was ok, but not very romantic, so she tried a video of a single couple.

This was much more her speed. The couple kissed and worked their way from position to position. There was plenty of oral, starting with him licking her, then she gave him head, some conventional sex doggy style, then missionary, and finally with her on top. While the woman was on top, she was talking to her lover, telling him how much she loved his cock, then saying she wanted his cum.

"You want to cum, baby? You want to squirt all of your tasty jizz deep in my pussy? You know what I want after that, baby?" the woman said. He nodded. "You know what I want? I want you to finish me off by licking my cum-soaked pussy.

"Will you eat my cum-soaked pussy for me, baby? Will you suck your load out of me? You will, won't you?"

The man started to get really worked up, nodding his head and repeatedly saying "Yes." For that matter, so was Maya. She had her right hand inside her top and was tweaking her left nipple, her left hand was rubbing the outside of her crotch, causing her pussy to tingle. Maya wasn't even conscious of this as she watched the woman's tits bounce up and down as she rode the man's dick. And the man was throwing his head around as he held the woman's hips and thrust into her faster and faster.

The man finally couldn't contain himself anymore and came hard in her pussy. Maya watched, enraptured, as the cum shot into the woman, a little leaking out with each thrust. The woman said "You ready? Are you ready to eat your cum out of my pussy?"

As the man said, "yes", so too did Maya, grinding her hand on her pussy through her shorts. As the woman crawled up to the man's mouth and ground her pussy on his face, Maya gave up and shoved her hand inside her shorts. In little time the woman sitting on the man's face came as he continued to clean up the mess he made inside of her. Then the video was over, and Maya had not even cum yet!

"Dammit! I think I might have been close!" Maya said to no one in particular.

Maya pulled her hand out of her shorts and examined it. It was definitely wet, but she found it didn't disgust her like she thought it would. She brought her finger to her nose and took a sniff. It smelled like, well, sex. It had been a while, but that was definitely what sex smelled like to her.

Maya thought of what Haley said earlier, that she had tasted herself plenty of times. Maya wondered if she should taste it. Could she make herself do that? Haley had. Even Will had.

"Here goes nothing," Maya said as she licked her finger. She didn't notice much from that light lick, so she stuck her finger in her mouth and sucked on it for a second then pulled it back out. Once again, she wasn't as grossed out as she thought she would be. It was a sour, earthy flavor. She thought it'd be fishy, but not so much. She didn't want food seasoned like this. "Well maybe Indian food," she thought, and chuckled to herself, not sure if that was right. But it didn't offend her.

Maya took a second to be proud of herself. She had just watched porn, fingered herself, and even tasted herself for the first time, all things she didn't think she would ever do. And she enjoyed the porn, the fingering, and didn't mind the taste. "Won't Haley be proud," she thought.

But Maya was not done. Now that she knew she could do this, she was determined to get dirtier before she cleaned up in the shower. But she decided against watching more porn, instead moving to her bed, disrobing along the way. Maya lay down on the covers and started thinking about Haley's story about Will, and about Will cupping her ass today. She imagined Will facing her, bending over to kiss her as he grabbed her ass and pulled her to him.

Maya could feel Will's hardness against her as she reached around his neck and kissed him deeper. Maya imagined unbuttoning his shirt as he did the same for her. Impatient, she instead ripped his shirt open, popping buttons. Will did the same to Maya, and she was braless underneath.

Will bent down and started nibbling and licking Maya's tits, working his way around the nipples, but teasing her, making her anticipate when he might finally suck one in his mouth. As she imagined this Maya's hands were teasing her breasts in the same manner. When she imagined Will finally sucking on one of her nipples, she licked her finger -- the same one that had been in her pussy earlier -- and gently pinched her nipple. Maya moaned.

Then Will had his fingers in her pussy. He didn't tease here. Instead he went straight into her moist folds. He searched her walls, looking for the sensitive spots. At the same time his thumb was teasing her clit. Maya groaned. She really liked that. And what was that spot? Right there. Yes, keep hitting that spot, and the clit, and a nibble on the nipple.

"Yes, Will, like that. Faster. Harder! HARDER! Now the clit! Yes! Yes! Yes! YES! YEEEEESSSSSS!!!!"

And like that, Maya came for the first time in her life. She shuddered but continued to finger herself throughout the orgasm. God, it felt good! Amazing! No wonder Haley liked sex. If she had known it would feel that good to cum, Maya would have wanted to act like a slut, too. She guessed she just did, fantasizing about her best friend's boyfriend. But Maya didn't care. Now she was so relaxed and content. Maybe she should take a bath instead of a shower today. And maybe she could repeat what she just did. Maya decided she really did have a lot of catching up to do.

***

"I saw Maya today at the gym," Will said to Haley. "That girl is a workout warrior." Will and Haley were sitting on the couch, discussing their day. Will had showered and put on pajamas already and Haley was lounging in boy shorts and a loose t-shirt with no bra.

"It pays off, though, doesn't it," Haley replied. "I saw her ass in her jeans today and couldn't decide if I was jealous of how tight it is or if I just wanted to touch it."

"First, that's fucking hot!" Will said. "Anytime you want to touch that fine posterior, feel free. Just let me watch.

"Second, funny you should say you wanted to touch it. I actually did."

"What?!?!" Haley exclaimed.

"It was all in good fun. She had blushed when I complimented her ass, so I felt like I had to go a bit further to see her blush again. Odd that Marry blushed when I gave her a simple compliment. She's not that prone to blushing around me."

"You touched her ass? I imagine it was just a spank. But you've done that before. . ."

"Not exactly. I cupped it and squeezed," Will explained. "Like I said, I wanted to get her to blush again. She's very pretty when she blushes."

Haley wanted to be outraged, but she trusted Will. And truth be told, she was a bit jealous. "So how was it, cupping Maya's ass, I mean?"

"Pleasantly firm," Will answered. "But not as nice as yours, of course," Will continued, reaching under Haley's resting backside and cupping her ass and giving it a friendly, lingering squeeze.

"Good answer," Haley said. "You said she blushed when you first complimented her. Did you say something raunchy?"

"No. It was nothing I haven't said before. Really odd that she blushed; it was kind of like I caught her doing something wrong," Will replied.

Haley thought for a second, "I think I know why she blushed."

"Yeah, why is that?"

"Well you know I had lunch with Maya today." Haley started. "And we tell each other everything about our lives. For instance, did you know that Maya never masturbates? I learned that today. Hard to imagine going 25 years of your life without ever getting yourself off."

"Wait a second, you tell her everything? Do you tell her about our sex life?" Will queried.

"Yeah."

"And you told her all the details about this weekend?" Will asked.

"Is that a problem?" Haley asked.

Now it was Will's turn to blush. "Uh, that's a bit personal to be telling people!"

"I know, but I only tell Maya, and you know she can be trusted," responded Haley. Besides, it's these personal details I share that allow you to get away with something like cupping Maya's ass. And she may not masturbate, but she definitely gets stimulated by stories of our sex life.

"I should add that like Maya, you're pretty when you blush." Haley giggled.

"How many stories have you told her?"

"I don't know. How long have we been having sex? Every Wednesday since then," said Haley.

"Every week! Jesus!" Will exclaimed. "Let me think this through." Will looked up as if thinking hard and touched his fingers on his left hand with his right, as if counting. "By my calculations, that means I am owed, well, ALL of the cupping of Maya's ass I want!"

"Funny. Is it really that big of a deal to you?" Haley asked.

"It might have been early on, but at this point, I guess not. The cat's out of the bag anyway. But I feel like you owe me." Will said.

"I do, do I? And what do I owe you?" Haley questioned, with an amused look in her eyes. "I bet you want a blow job or something."

"That's be a nice start," Will replied. "But I'm thinking we can take it a step further. How about a titty fuck?"

"A titty fuck? Are my tits big enough for that?"

"Sure they are. There's plenty there to squeeze together."

"And when do you want this titty fuck?" asked Haley.

"No time like the present," Will said, nodding his head toward his crotch, where he already had a noticeable bulge.

Haley sighed. She figured she might have crossed a line now that she thought about it. And Will did have an attractive bulge at the moment. Seeing this, Haley dropped to her knees in front of Will and started rubbing Will's erection through his pajama pants. She very lightly caressed the outside of his pants with one hand while she reached up with her other to lightly scratch and caress Will's chest.

WCTDP
WCTDP
100 Followers
12