Cumkiss Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"One more thing," Will said. "Since this is about paying me back, you don't get to play with yourself while we do this. As much as I like to please you, I think it'll be fun to be the sole focus of the lovin' tonight."

Haley hadn't even considered playing with herself while doing this, though she might have enjoyed a 69 somewhere in this. But Will's request seemed fair enough. Truth be told, he was a very giving lover, always doing his best to get her off before he ever did. He was entitled to some extra attention now and then. Of course, now that she was told she couldn't play with herself that was all she wanted to do!

Haley removed her hands from Will long enough to remove her shirt, revealing her perky, B-cup tits. "I hope this isn't against the rules," she said, as she hefted her girls and rubbed the nipples, mouthing a playful "oh" at the same time as she looked at Will.

"I'll allow it," said Will.

Haley then reached for Will's waistband and pulled down his pants as Will remove his top. Will's dick was standing at full attention, and there was a glisten of pre-cum on it already. Haley extended the tip of her tongue to taste it, kept her tongue extended, and rose to Will's mouth, leading with her tongue as she gave him a kiss. Haley then eased her body down Will's, making sure he could feel her distended nipples against his chest and belly as she lowered herself back down.

When she got to Will's nipples, Haley took her time, licking and nibbling on each one. This made Will moan. Haley decided to get in Will's head and said, "If we had a girl with us, this is exactly how I would lick her nipples while you watched." Haley rubbed her tits against Will's cock as she said this. "Imagine what that would be like. Would you like me to lick a woman's tits in front of you? Would you get jealous?"

Will moaned, "No, I wouldn't be jealous, at least not jealous of her. I might be jealous of you. I'd want to join you. Licking her tits."

Haley was still licking Will's nipples as he said this. She stopped and grabbed Will's cock and rubbed the tip against her nipples as she said, "What if I don't want to share? Maybe I'd let you rub some pre-cum on her nipples like I am doing to mine, right now. But I'd want to lick it off. Or would that be selfish?"

Haley's nipples were glistening with pre-cum now. She didn't wait for Will to answer. She continued instead, "I wouldn't want to be selfish. Would you help me lick your juices off of someone's tits?" She brought her tits up to Will's face, and he immediately started licking his juices off of them, sucking each in turn. "It looks like you might enjoy that.

"But enough of teasing you with fantasies, let's fulfill one now. I bet you've jacked off thinking about fucking my perky tits, haven't you?"

Will nodded.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you. Tell me, have you jacked off thinking of fucking my tits, Will?" Haley asked before enveloping Will's cock with her mouth. She started bobbing up and down, working the shaft with her hand as she listened to Will's response.

"Yes, Haley, I have jacked off imagining my cock squeezed between you gorgeous tits. I imagined them wet with your slobber from sucking my dick and wet with my precum."

Haley removed her mouth to ask, "Is this a new fantasy for you? Or something you've wanted for a while." She resumed her oral ministrations.

"It's something I've wanted to do before, but it occurred to me earlier this week that I really wanted to do it now."

"Why is that,' Haley asked between slurps.

"After sharing our juices this weekend, especially thinking about licking your tits with my pre-cum on them, I thought it'd be fun to cum on your face and tits and share some more." Will said.

Haley removed her mouth from Will's cock and started to climb on the couch to lay on her back. As she did, she said, "Oooooh, that's dirty! And not just in a naughty way, It dirty in a mean way when it's so hot but we agreed I can't even get off at the moment. That's hot enough that I might have touched myself. But a deal is a deal. Straddle my torso and get that cock between my tits."

Will did as instructed. He placed his wet cock between Haley's tits, and she pushed them together so he could fuck them. While her tits didn't completely envelop Will's cock, they would do the job pretty well. Will starting thrusting. With each thrust, Haley would extend her tongue and lick Will's cockhead. She enjoyed tasting his pre-cum as he worked himself up between her tits.

Haley stopped licking to say, "Imagine if that other girl were here now. She could be placing her mouth right at the top of my tits so you could enter it with each stroke. Imagine it -- if she did it right, it would feel like it does when you enter a pussy except that feeling would be there on every stroke. You'd like that wouldn't you? Your cock between my tits and a mouth waiting to give a little suck.

"And as you approached your orgasm," Haley continued, "she could help push my tits together and rub my nipples. I could reach up and tweak your sensitive nipples. I don't think you'd last long with that.

Will increased his pace. He was very obviously not going to last long.

"It looks like you're getting close now, aren't you? Are you imagining letting that first jet of cum into her mouth and maybe on her face? She could then pull away so you get the next stream of jizz onto my face, with a little in my open mouth. The other girl could kiss me, sharing the cum we already have in our mouths as you continue to unload on my tits. Imagine watching our cum-soaked kiss as you finish yourself off between my breasts."

Will was ready to lose it, Haley could tell. She bent her head forward to take him into her mouth on the next couple thrusts and was rewarded with a pulse of cum. She pulled away to let the next one hit her smiling mouth, even as she swallowed that first salty wave. She continued to smile as Will stroked between her tits, blasting the bottom of her chin, then pulled way to aim the last few pulses at Haley's nipples.

Haley scooped the cum sticking to her chin and neck, stuck her fingers in her mouth and sucked the cum off of them. She then started to rub the cum on her tits into her nipples, coating the skin with Will's jism as Will watched. Haley then reached for Will, grabbed him by the neck, and pulled him down for a cum-flavored kiss. They kissed long and languorously, with Will liberally exploring Haley's mouth, tasting his essence. Will then pulled away so he could lick the cum decorating Haley's face, only returning to kissing Haley when he had it all cleaned up, much of it still in his mouth.

Before long, Haley gave Will's head a push toward her bosom saying, "Just because I indulged you, that doesn't mean you don't have to clean up your mess." Will understood and immediately started licking and sucking on Haley's cum-soaked breasts. Haley definitely enjoyed this and really wanted some attention for her pussy, considering fingering herself as Will licked her tits. But Haley mastered herself and concentrated on enjoying Will's mouth on her. She could content herself with that for now.

Will finished cleaning Haley's tits and moved back up for a final kiss. "Thank you for that. It was pretty damn hot!"

"Glad you liked it! I don't know how often I could do it without reciprocation, but I had fun all the same," Haley replied. "Now I think I'll take a shower."

Haley had some very specific plans for her showerhead.


12