Cummimg for Art

Story Info
Mature women have fun with first time art model.
6.8k words
4.53
23.6k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anygood
Anygood
8 Followers

'Greg will do it,' said Pauline.

'What's she volunteering me for now?' thought Greg after overhearing his grandmother on the telephone.

He didn't have to wait long for an answer. Pauline came into the living room with a grin on her face. She was a fantastic grandmother who'd always been there for Greg. His parents both worked long hours and he'd spent much of his childhood at his grandmother's house.

Now aged 20 and bouncing between dead end jobs, he still liked to visit her as often as possible. There was just one draw back. Pauline was always putting Greg forward to do odd jobs or run errands for her friends.

'Greg,' said Pauline, 'You remember my girl Eileen?'

Greg sighed. He certainly remembered Eileen. He'd done lots of what his grandmother called 'little jobs' for the 57-year-old divorcee. The trouble was she was very attentive whenever he went over to her house.

She'd follow him about as he completed the tasks she needed doing. Whether it was painting a fence, fixing a window or mowing the lawn, Eileen was always right there chatting away and trying her best to flirt with him.

It was funny at first when Eileen remarked how handsome Greg was and he'd been flattered. But when she started wearing low cut shirts and 'accidentally' brushing up against his ass as she squeezed past him in her hallway, it had become a bit too much.

'Yes gran,' said Greg, 'I recall Eileen. What's she want me to do this time?'

'Don't be like that,' replied Pauline, 'you know she's one of my best friends and she's a lovely woman. She's always asking about you and she insists on paying you to do little jobs for her that I know you'd do for free anyway.'

Greg wasn't so sure he'd do any work for free but he humoured his grandmother and nodded with a smile.

'Anyway she's got into art,' continued Pauline, 'you know how she gets with her fads and obsessions. Well the latest one is painting or drawing or such like. She's been taking classes and now she's joined a group. They take it in turns to host. It's her turn tonight and she needs help setting up so I said you'd go over and do any heavy lifting she needed.'

Greg sighed again. 'Ok,' he said, 'when?'

'The class starts in two hours so you'd better head to hers now,' replied Pauline, 'it's not like you're busy. You're just playing video games and eating all my snacks.'

Greg knew it was no use complaining plus he had no plans for the rest of the day and could use the money so he stood up, gave his grandmother a quick kiss on the cheek and set off to walk the half a mile to Eileen's house.

When he arrived he was greeted with the usual cheery welcome which of course included a huge hug that lingered far too long.

Eileen ushered him into the big room at the back of her house and instructed him on the furniture she needed moving. As expected she hung about to watch as he worked chattering away.

Greg wasn't really listening but just nodded and made the occasional noise to appear to be politely taking in what she was saying.

'Oh that's great Greg,' said Eileen clapping her hands gleefully, 'I knew I could count on you. Thanks. Linda had her dog there last week but this will be much better. I'll be the talk of the group.'

'Hey, what, err sorry Eileen I was distracted, what did you say?' said Greg, slightly concerned he appeared to have unwittingly agreed to yet another task.

Eileen smiled. 'You said you'd do a bit of modelling for my art group,' she said, 'oh it'll be fantastic.'

'Shit!' said Greg, 'sorry for cussing Eileen. I'm sorry. I'm no model. I wasn't thinking. Count me out.'

Eileen's beaming smile vanished. 'Oh Greg,' she said, 'please do it. This is my first time hosting the group and I'm still trying to fit in. I can't have them painting a bowl of fruit. It'll be fun I promise and I'll pay you $200. It's only for a couple of hours. Please!'

Greg felt sorry for Eileen and the idea of $200 was certainly appealing. 'Oh ok,' he said, 'what do I have to do?'

Eileen's grin was firmly back on her face. She clutched Greg in a massive hug. 'Thanks Greg,' she said, 'it's simple really. You just strip down to your boxers and do a few poses while we paint you.'

Greg wasn't sure about the dress code but he figured it was no different to going to the beach so he nodded and said: 'Sounds ok.'

Eileen clapped her hands once more and gave him another hug before heading out of the room to organise the snacks for the art group meeting while her young helper and soon to be model finished arranging the furniture.

About 15 minutes later Eileen returned. She handed Greg a bottle of water and gave him the run down of the plans for the night.

'There's only five of us in the group,' she said, 'they're all lovely gals. We met at the class I started going to and the teacher suggested we form a group to help keep each other's enthusiasm up.'

'Sounds nice,' said Greg.

'Oh it is,' Eileen replied, 'we have a good old laugh and there's a lot of chatting as well as the painting of course.'

'Of course,' said Greg. He was sure they'd be more gossiping than art going on but it seemed harmless enough.

'So you go into the bathroom and slip out of these clothes,' said Eileen clearly relishing the idea of seeing him down to his underwear, 'the girls will be here soon then I'll introduce you to them and we can get started.'

Greg took another swig from his water bottle then went to the bathroom. As he took off his clothes he felt nervous about standing in front of five women in just his boxer shorts. He was sure he looked ok but he certainly wasn't a big body confident person nor was he used to being stared out while scantily clad.

He was growing increasingly apprehensive when there was a knock on the bathroom door. 'Ready Greg?' said Eileen.

Greg didn't answer. He took a deep breath and opened the door. Eileen couldn't contain her enthusiasm. She smiled and took a step back. Her eyes darted up and down the young man in front of her.

'Well Greg,' she said, 'you've really filled out nicely. You were a scrawny kid when you first came over here with your gran but, well, you're a real man now.'

This praise and her staring made Greg feel a mixture of discomfort and a bit of pride. It was nice to be complimented even if it was by a woman almost three times his age.

'Shall we?' said Eileen motioning to the door leading to the room where the art group was meeting.

Greg nodded and followed her. Inside the room there were four women all aged in their late 50s to early 60s sitting on stools behind easels. They'd been chatting but stopped at the sight of their model.

'Oh wow,' said one of the women as she peered over her glasses.

'Everyone this is Greg,' said Eileen, 'he's kindly agreed to be our muse for the night.'

'Hello,' said Greg, giving a sheepish wave to his attentive audience.

Pointing to each woman in turn Eileen said: 'This is Gladys, Linda, Jane and Sarah.'

'Pleased to meet you Greg,' said Sarah.

'You look lovely dear,' said Gladys, who had been the woman in the glasses who'd remarked when he came into the room.

'Ok,' said Eileen, 'Greg if you'd stand over there and take up a pose of some sort please.'

Greg shuffled into the spot she'd directed him to and awkwardly tried to stand how he thought a model might.

Eileen took her seat and the woman all began painting. After a minute or two there was some tutting and whispering that Greg couldn't make out.

Gladys put down her paint brush and said: 'Greg dear we're not sure this is the right pose.'

'To be honest I don't know what I'm doing,' replied Greg, 'I especially don't know what to do with my hands. I guess by my sides isn't much use?'

Gladys smiled. 'Quite,' she said, 'I have an idea. Maybe if you, well maybe if you slipped off your boxer shorts and used your hands to cover your modesty. That'd be something for them to do and it'd be a good pose. All for the sake of art of course.'

Greg's heart began to beat fast. He wasn't keen on the idea of standing naked in front of Eileen and four strangers. It'd been difficult enough to pose wearing his underwear.

'I'm not sure', he mumbled.

'Oh come on now Greg,' said Eileen. She stood up and walked over to him and whispered: ''y

You're grandmother is a great friend of mine as you know and I thought we were friends too? Please don't disappoint my guests. There's nothing to be ashamed of and you'll be covering up your you know what so what's the harm? Please do it. I really want to impress Gladys and I'll double what I'm paying you.'

Greg was conflicted. He didn't want to upset Eileen or his grandmother and $400 would be a good pay off. Looking round the room he could see the four women sat eagerly awaiting his response. It was kind of exciting to be the center of attention and it was true he'd be covering up his dick.

'Ok Eileen,' he said, 'but make it $500.'

'Deal!' she replied.

Eileen returned to her seat and Greg took a deep breath. He turned away from the woman and quickly removed his boxer shorts dropping them onto a chair a few feet away. With a gulp he turned back around. Both of his hands were firmly in front of his genitals and he was sure he was covered.

'Excellent!' said Gladys, 'you look wonderful dear.'

Greg shyly smiled and looked down to make sure nothing was showing that he didn't want to be seen. The woman all returned to their painting and after a few minutes he relaxed and his nerves settled.

Standing there naked he began to daydream and consider what he'd spend his $500 on. This went on for a while when suddenly he became aware that the women were whispering to each other again.

'What now?' he thought to himself.

'Erm Greg,' said Eileen, 'We've all about finished our first work and wondered if you'd mind changing poses?'

'Ok. Like this?' he replied moving his body to give a side profile.

'That's lovely dear,' said Gladys, 'but we were thinking, and only if you're comfortable with the idea, but we were wondering if you'd mind moving your hands?'

'You mean....' Greg started to say but was cut off mid-sentence.

'Yes dear,' said Gladys, 'we'd like to see your penis. Purely for the sake of art. You know, like Michelangelo's David statue. It's an artistic tradition.'

'And you look magnificent,' said Linda speaking to him for the first time all night.

'I don't think so,' said Greg.

'Oh come, come now dear,' said Gladys once again peering over her glasses at him, 'we're all experienced ladies. We've seen these things before and like I said it's just for art.'

'I'll double your pay!' blurted out Eileen who was clearly very excited by the prospect of potentially seeing Greg's cock.

'Double the new amount?' he replied, 'so that's $1,000?'

'Yes!' replied Eileen without hesitation.

That was a lot of money to Greg. He was still reluctant but now he was seriously considering doing it.

'How about each of us give you 100 bucks on top of what Eileen is paying you?' said Linda who was suddenly very talkative.

Without thinking Greg replied: '200 each plus Eileen's 1,000 and I'll do it.'

The woman glanced at each other and all nodded their agreement. 'Ok Greg,' said Gladys, 'you got it. Now move those hands and let's see that cock!'

Taken aback at this rather crude instruction, Greg briefly paused but then shrugged and removed one of his hands. His heartbeat was pounding in his chest. He was nervous but also excited. Looking down he could see the evidence of his excitement as his dick began to twitch and stiffen.

'And the other one please dear,' said Gladys impatiently.

Greg moved his second hand and, now freed, his dick sprung up and stiffened more as the five women all focused their gaze on it.

'Oh that's lovely,' said Linda.

'As I thought,' chipped in Gladys, 'you have a beautiful cock dear.'

'You seem to be enjoying this Greg,' said Sarah pointing her paintbrush at his ever swelling member.

'Errrr,' he mumbled.

'Now girls we're here for art remember?' said Eileen, 'let's paint.'

The woman returned to their artwork but all seemed to be taking much longer looks up from their canvases than they had previously.

Greg stood there trying to calm his heart rate and his cock. But it was no good. Each time he thought he'd begun to get it to go down he caught the eye of one of his audience and up it went again. He could even feel a trickle of pre-cum.

'Fuck,' he muttered to himself under his breath quickly trying to wipe the tip of his dick hoping none of the women noticed the sticky liquid.

'Oh Greg,' said Gladys.

'Of course she'd seen it with her eagle eyes,' he thought to himself.

'You seem a little excited dear,' Gladys continued, 'feel free to, how should I say, enjoy yourself. I'm sure I speak for all the girls when I say we don't mind.'

The other women all quickly muttered their agreement but Greg wasn't about to 'enjoy himself' or certainly not for free. Wait. What was he even thinking? No. There was no way he was going to do anything like that. This had already gone much further than he intended.

As if reading his mind, Eileen stood up, walked across to him and whispered: '$2,000 and you don't have to cum.'

'What?' replied Greg.

'I'll give you $2,000 to stroke your cock a bit for us,' she said softly, 'just tug on it for a few minutes and get it as hard as you can without cummimg. That's easy money for you and you've already gone this far. I'll get them to pay more too. Forget art. This is the most excitement any of us have had in years. Please do it.'

'If you get them to match you I'll do it,' he said scarcely believing what he was hearing himself say, 'so that's 4,000 in total and I'm not going to cum right?'

Eileen nodded and returned to her seat. The other women gathered around her and after a brief conversation it seemed they had an agreement.

Sitting back down Gladys said: 'Ok Greg. Get to work. Tug that big cock for us ol' grannies.'

She laughed as did the others. They'd all moved their easels out of the way to get a better view of the impending action.

Greg reached down with his left hand and gripped his penis. It was already pretty hard and he knew he'd have to be careful not to over excite himself and accidentally cum.

He started stroking up and down his shaft slowly. The women's eyes were all laser focused on his cock and he had to admit that was making him hornier.

'Play with your balls too Greg,' said Linda.

He reached down with his right hand and cupped his testicles. Slowly he rubbed on his balls while continuing to stroke his shaft with his other hand gradually picking up the pace.

Linda stood up and walked across to him. She knelt down about two feet away, her glare never leaving his stiffening cock.

'I'm just getting a closer look,' she said gently, 'you don't mind do you sweetheart?'

Greg shook his head to signal he had no problem with her coming closer. This acted as a greenlight for the other four women who all moved in to get a much closer view of this young cock as it swelled with each of his tugs.

Several minutes passed by and Greg could feel he was getting close to ejaculating. He stroked his dick four or five more times then suddenly stopped. Releasing his grip on his penis it stood to attention with a long streak of gooey pre-cum hanging down off the tip.

He put both hands up above his head and looked at the women. Having started this entire night so shyly he was now feeling in control as they all stared up at him with looks of disappointment on their faces.

'Well ladies,' he said, 'we agreed I didn't have to cum so....'

'But we hoped you would,' said Eileen.

'You can if you want to,' added Linda.

'Nah I'm good thanks,' he replied trying to act cool but knowing he really wanted to blow his load, 'I'll finish off at home.'

'Fuck that you will!' shouted Gladys and without warning she grabbed his still rock hard cock tightly in her hand.

Greg was shocked. He was hoping to negotiate some extra money to cum for the women but now he was being groped. Before he could say anything Jane and Sarah had stood up and were clutching at his arms holding them behind his back.

They were strong for two older ladies and Greg struggled to get free. In the meantime Gladys was rapidly pumping his dick with her hand while Linda massaged his balls.

Greg could feel the cum building up and he no longer wanted to fight the women off. He just wanted to cum and badly. He relaxed his arms and stopped struggling.

Jane and Sarah released their hold on him and sat back down to get the best possible vantage point as Gladys went into overdrive roughly stroking, almost yanking, at his cock.

Linda was rubbing his balls furiously as if trying to drive as much cum up into his shaft as possible.

'Cum for us Greg!' yelled Gladys.

'We want to see a big load please,' said Linda.

The addition of the word please and the sweet way she spoke in contrast to Gladys' barked demand made Greg smile and, as he edged closer and closer to ejaculation, he hoped he'd not disappoint Linda.

'I'll pay all the money if he cums on your face,' said Gladys pointing at Eileen.

Greg was, not for the first time that night, shocked. He was even more surprised when Eileen nodded and knelt directly in front of him. But by this point he was way past making comments as he got to the precipice of ecstasy.

Linda let go of his balls as Gladys yanked harder than ever on his engorged shaft. After a couple of more tugs Greg felt the cum flood up into his cock.

Gladys pointed it towards the waiting Eileen and with two more pulls Greg's dick exploded shooting out ream upon ream of cum.

The thick, white, sticky liquid smacked into Eileen's face almost covering it from brow to chin. Greg thrust his hips forward as his cock pulsated trying to fire out as much cum as it could. Gladys continued to tug but with a bit less vigour as his climax receded. She squeezed his member hard a few times attempting to extract every last drop of liquid. Then she rubbed his dick on Eileen's face.

'Can I lick you clean please?' said Linda meekly.

Greg was still coming down from his giddy orgasm but mouthed 'sure' silently. Linda gently took his still fairly rigid cock in her hand then placed it in her mouth.

There was something soothing about the feeling as Linda sucked slowly on his cock then removed it from her mouth and licked up and down until it was clean. It was certainly a welcome contrast to the rough, but admittedly pleasurable, tugging imparted by Gladys.

'All clean Greg,' said Linda with a coy smile, 'thank you.'

Eileen had left the room presumably to clean off and Gladys, Sarah and Jane were back in their seats gossiping away. Linda stood up and joined them.

'Errrr right,' said Greg, 'what now?'

'I'll write you a check dear,' said Gladys, 'sorry about that. You got an old gal rather excited there and I couldn't help myself. I'll make it $6,000. My husband has plenty of money and you've done more for me just now than he has in years!'

Without replying Greg picked up his boxer shorts and made towards the door.

'How quickly can you go again?' asked Jane.

'You mean...' said Greg.

'I mean can you get hard again soon?' said Jane, 'I'd like a picture to remember this night when I'm, well you know, when I'm engaged in certain activities.'

'Yeah that'd be great Greg,' said Linda, 'can you do it?'

'I promise I won't make you go all the way,' said Gladys, 'unless you want to that is.'

After the attention of Linda's mouth and all this flattery, Greg could feel he was already getting hard. He threw down his boxer shorts and took hold of his dick.

'Yessssss!' yelped Linda as she rifled through her bag looking for her cellphone.

As Greg worked on restoring his erection ready for the impromptu photoshoot, Eileen walked back into the room with her face cleaned off and a new shirt on.

Anygood
Anygood
8 Followers
12