Cummimg for Art

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'What's going on?' she asked.

'Greg's going to let us take pictures of him,' replied Linda clutching her phone and grinning like the cat that got the cream.

'It's for the art,' quipped Gladys, 'oh and I meant it. I'll pay the full amount we promised Greg. Did you enjoy his, erm, his product?'

Eileen didn't reply. She was clearly embarrassed she'd agreed to be the target for her friend's grandson's cumshot but the twinkle in her eye suggested she would probably happily do it again.

Greg continued to stroke his cock all the while wondering if he dared to ask for more payment. He decided it was worth a go. After all only Gladys was actually shelling out any money.

'So are you paying me for this?' he asked bashfully, 'I mean...'

'How much and what do we get for it?' interjected Gladys who he later discovered was the wife of a man who'd founded a chain of restaurants.

'I thought you wanted to take a picture of my, my private parts?' he answered.

'Linda does and yeah I do too but can we get more?' she said.

'Like what?' Greg said.

'Hmmmm,' Gladys said tapping her finger against her lips in thought, 'you're a young guy and clearly you're able to reload so to speak pretty quickly. How about multiple pictures, we all get to touch it this time and you cum again for us?'

'How much?' said Greg surprising himself with his responses.

'I'll pay another $2,000 if the others will each chip in $500. That'll give you 10,000 bucks for the night and I think you've enjoyed your work too,' said Gladys with a smirk.

Greg was still stroking his cock now almost absent-mindedly. That was a huge amount of money to him but he could tell from the eager look on the women's faces that he could probably push it a little further.

'Ok,' he said picking up the pace of his tugging, 'Take as many pictures as you like but none with my face visible.'

'No problem,' said Gladys.

'And,' continued Greg, 'you can all take it in turns stroking my, my privates. Plus I'll cum for you again but I want $4,000 more from you Gladys and $1,000 each from the rest of you.'

The woman formed a loose huddle and quickly discussed the situation. Greg slowed his stroking not wanting to ruin the potential lucrative deal by blowing his load for free.

'Ok,' said Gladys, 'we agree but we want to touch all of your body not just your cock and we want to decide where, when and how you cum.'

'Sounds reasonable,' said Greg still not quite believing he was standing naked in front of five women tugging on his dick negotiating such a deal for more money than he'd ever had in his life.

'But,' he continued, 'no putting anything up my ass and I want Linda to suck me.'

Linda beamed with delight. 'Deal!' she shrieked, jumping from foot to foot in excitement.

'Sure,' added Gladys, 'but remember we tell you when, where and how to cum or it's all off?'

'No problem,' replied Greg.

With that the women gathered around Greg. Eileen immediately grabbed his erect cock and gleefully stroked it up and down.

'You've no idea how often I've thought of doing this,' she said.

Greg lifted his arms above his head allowing the women to paw at his naked body. They rubbed his legs, chest, stomach and butt. Eventually, rather reluctantly, Eileen relinquished her grasp on his dick and Sarah took over on tugging duties.

Jane took her turn with his member and Greg could feel he wasn't far away from cummimg but he remembered the terms of the deal and did all he could to distract himself.

The woman had been rubbing and squeezing his body for several minutes. He felt Jane let go of his cock then a now familiar hand took it and began roughly yanking back and forth.

Greg looked down and saw Gladys tugging for all she was worth on his swollen cock. As previously it hurt a little but was still pleasurable. She looked up at him.

'I'm going to make you cum,' she said through gritted teeth.

Greg gripped his toes into the carpet and looked up at the ceiling. There was no way he was going to let $14,000 slip away. What was more he resented Gladys trying to get out of the deal especially after what she'd done earlier.

She tugged away on his dick almost violently and rubbed his balls but he held out even when she licked the tip of his cock unexpectedly.

Eventually Gladys admitted defeat and suddenly let go giving out an annoyed grunt as she did so. Linda moved in and took Greg's cock in her hand gently.

He looked down as she slowly stroked it. Greg was a tad alarmed to see how red his penis had become but he guessed that was to be expected and Linda's soft hands felt soothing as she moved them along his shaft.

'I think we oughta get these pictures done girls,' said Eileen, 'I'm not sure how much longer he can keep this going.'

They all laughed and Linda let go off his cock. It felt strange not being held after so much attention but it remained rigid. The women all got their cellphones and started snapping away from every angle.

'No face remember!' Greg said.

'Yeah, yeah we know,' said Gladys, 'now keep that big cock of yours hard for us. You're not done yet.'

Greg didn't reply to this barb but did give his member a few strokes just to keep it as stiff as he could while the women swarmed around him like bees round a honey pot.

Jane and Sarah both posed next to Greg's dick pointing at it and smiling while Eileen couldn't resist tugging it a bit more on the pretext of wanting it to look its best for her selfie alongside it.

Linda had a photograph taken kissing the end of his cock which made Greg's entire body shiver with excitement much to her enjoyment.

'$1,000 if I can slap it!' barked Gladys.

'What?' said Greg.

'I'll give you 1,000 bucks if you let me slap your cock dear,' she replied less aggressively, 'one slap as hard as I like. Then I want a picture with it in my mouth. Fuck it. I'll pay, or should I say my husband will pay, $5,000 to give your big dick a huge slap, have a picture with it in my mouth and another two minutes trying to make you cum. If you don't then Linda can suck you like you wanted and then we'll get to the last bit of our deal.'

Greg didn't like the idea of his cock being slapped nor was he sure he could take two more minutes of Gladys' tugging. He also wasn't convinced he could trust her not to bite him when he was in her mouth but the money was getting really serious now.

'Sure,' he said, 'my maths isn't great but I reckon if you make it $6,000 then I'll be on for a nice round $20,000 so if you're up for that then I'm willing.'

'Deal!' snapped Gladys immediately.

She gripped Greg's cock and began rhythmically stroking it with increasing pace. That soon turned into her more usual rapid tugging but try as she might she couldn't make him cum.

'Time's up,' said Linda, 'let him go now Gladys.'

This was the most authoritative Linda had been all night and perhaps in surprise Gladys did as instructed. Greg's dick was as hard as it could be at this point and Eileen and Jane both rushed in to snap selfies with it.

'Step aside,' said Gladys, 'time for that thing to get a good ol' slap!'

The women moved away and Greg braced himself. He closed his eyes and waited. Then crack, he felt Gladys' hand impact sharply with his engorged penis sending it springing to one side then back.

'Mother fucker!' screamed Greg.

'Ouch,' said Jane, 'that looked painful.'

'That was the idea,' said Gladys.

Greg's cock was stinging from the slap and he hadn't dared take a look at it but then he felt a warm, gentle sensation and glanced down to see Linda kissing his shaft.

She worked her way up and down it slowly and the pain gradually gave way to a much more pleasant feeling.

'Ready?' she questioned.

Greg nodded and she slid his cock into her mouth and began sucking on it while teasing the tip with her tongue,

It felt amazing. Greg thought she'd obviously perfected her technique over many years and he was now enjoying the benefit of experience.

He held onto Linda's hair as she sucked faster and he really wanted to cum in her mouth but knew he mustn't. All too soon she withdrew his cock and he felt the air hit it like a cold wind.

'Right,' said Gladys, 'time for my picture then we'll see you cum.'

She roughly grabbed his dick and shoved it into her mouth catching it against her teeth as it went in. Eileen snapped a photograph and, with one more nibble at his shaft, Gladys released him.

'You're lucky I didn't bite that thing off,' she said.

'Really Gladys,' said Eileen, 'I don't know what's got into you.'

'Sorry,' said Gladys rather halfheartedly, 'I guess I'm just projecting my frustrations with my husband onto this boy. Anyway it's time for Greg to cum for us don't ya think?'

The mood in the room lifted again and the women all signalled their agreement. Once more they gathered together this time to decide how and where they wanted him to ejaculate.

Greg stroked his cock slowly to keep it on the edge while he tried to hear what they were saying and hoped it wouldn't be Gladys who picked what went on next.

Breaking away from their huddle, the women all looked pleased with their decision. Greg waited.

'Well Greg,' said Eileen, 'we had a few ideas put forward. But we've decided to play a little game. Each of us will get a turn jerking you and the person who makes you cum won't have to pay their share of your money.'

'Unless it's Gladys then she'll just pay $1,000 less,' said Jane, 'don't worry the others will make up the shortfall so you'll still get your 20 grand.'

'Fine by me,' said Greg. He was pleased it was so simple and was determined it wouldn't be Gladys who won.

'So that's the how,' said Eileen, 'and the when is obviously whenever you can't hold on for any longer.'

'Now for the where,' said Gladys.

'Yes,' chipped in Sarah, 'we've errrr, well we've decided to do it....'

'Oh for fucks sake!' snapped Gladys, 'we're going to make you cum in the front yard.'

'What!' yelped Greg, 'no way. There's loads of cars and people that go by out there even at this time of night. There's a street light shining straight into the yard so I'll be on full show. No way. I'm not doing that. Pick somewhere else.'

'Then the whole deal's off,' said Gladys coolly, 'say goodbye to $20,000.'

Greg was furious. This had been Gladys' end game all along. She never wanted to pay all that money. He'd let them do all this and now he was getting nothing for it. No way.

'Fuck it!' he exclaimed, 'let's go. You want me to jizz in the front yard well that's what you'll get.'

The women all looked shocked, especially Gladys. 'Are you sure you want to do this Greg?' asked Linda, 'I'll pay my 1,000 bucks no matter what.'

'Me too,' said Eileen, 'anyone could see you out there. Don't take the chance.'

Sarah and Jane both agreed they'd still pay their share but Gladys wasn't budging.

'Cum in the front yard or I'm not paying a penny,' she said.

'Then lead the way,' replied Greg determinedly.

Gladys laughed. The other women looked a bit concerned but also excited. For his part Greg was past caring now. He was making Gladys pay up no matter what.

The group made their way outside into the yard. There was only a chain link fence at the front so no privacy was provided and, as expected, the street lamps lit up the space brightly.

Greg stood there naked as cars whizzed by. He stroked his cock a few times hoping that would help him cum quicker and before anyone he knew saw him.

'Right,' said Eileen, 'we drew lots and I'm going first. Five tugs each and if you don't cum by the time we've all had a go we do it all again in reverse order ok?'

'Whatever,' Greg replied with a hint of resignation in his voice.

Eileen knelt down next to him and grabbed his dick. She put her other hand on his ass and began stroking his cock. The other women counted as she tugged.

'One, two, three, four, five!' they said in unison.

A man with a dog walked by just as Eileen was getting to her feet. He looked puzzled but carried on his way after a quick glance in their direction.

More cars went by as Jane grasped Greg's member. She squeezed his balls as she tugged but he didn't cum. The cold night air and the stop/start nature of the jerking was not helping nor was his eagerness to get it over with.

Linda was next but no joy and it was the same for Sarah. Then it was time for Gladys to have a go. She crouched behind him and reached between his legs taking hold of his dick and yanking it hard like someone trying to pull a tooth out. After four more similar tugs she stopped.

'Well that's round one,' she said, 'you're going to be out here all night at this rate.'

She laughed. Greg was beginning to think she might be right. Just then a woman wearing a nurse's uniform walked passed and looked straight into the yard.

'What the?' she exclaimed.

'Just playing a game,' said Eileen reassuringly, 'birthday party stripper.'

'Oh. Cool,' said the woman, 'I was on my way to work but, wow, can I watch?'

'Sure thing,' said Gladys without hesitation.

The woman giggled and entered the yard through the small gate. She was probably around 25 and quite attractive. She took a long stare at Greg's cock and it twitched.

'I think he likes me,' she said with a chuckle.

Greg was way past embarrassment now and to be honest this new spectator had made him feel a bit hornier. Maybe it'd help get this over and done with, he thought.

'Can I do a live stream?' said the nurse.

'Oh well, I don't....' began Eileen.

'Go for it,' said Greg, 'just don't show my face ok?'

'Yeah no worries,' replied the woman producing her cellphone from her pocket, 'it's ya big hard cock I'm more interested in. No offence.'

'None taken,' said Greg.

The woman began holding her phone up and, looking into it, said: 'Hey guys. I was on my way to the late shift when I came across this fantastic specimen and I thought I'd share it with you. Enjoy!'

She turned to face Greg and walked towards him stopping about four feet away. Her phone was pointed right at his cock and it twitched again.

'Yes this was going to help,' he said to himself.

'Ok,' said Gladys, 'round two. Me to start I believe.'

With that she resumed her position behind Greg and grabbed his cock tighter than at any point previously. The nurse gasped and then giggled. She kept filming as Gladys stroked and the others counted.

After five there was still no cum and clearly annoyed Gladys let go of Greg's dick and Sarah took her turn followed by Linda and then Jane.

Greg felt close to cummimg when Jane gave him her fifth and final tug but then she inevitably released and the feeling subsided. By the time Eileen had moved in and grasped him it was too late.

'Round two over and we still have no winner,' said Gladys.

'Can I have a go?' asked the nurse.

'Sorry,' said Gladys, 'but it's for a bet so not this time.'

'Oh ok,' said the woman, 'shame. I'd love to get a hold of that thing.'

She giggled and Greg's cock straightened with excitement. Perhaps seeing this and thinking it was her chance, Eileen rushed in and grabbed Greg's member.

'Round three!' she proclaimed.

One stroke, two, three. Then Greg felt the cum rushing up into his shaft. He thrust out his hips and stared down at the nurse who was filming attentively. Eileen pulled hard on his cock and then at last it happened.

Cum shot from Greg's dick like never in his life. He could feel the veins in his penis straining and pulsating as the liquid fired out narrowly missing the delighted nurse and landing on the concrete beside her.

Eileen kept stroking and Greg kept cummimg. Then as she slowed the pace then squeezed his shaft it was over.

The nurse turned her camera back around to face her. 'Wow,' she said to her online audience, 'I certainly enjoyed that and I hope you did too.'

She shut off her camera and put her phone back in her pocket. 'I'm going to be late for work but thanks for the show,' she said, 'what agency are you with? I'd like to book you for my friend's birthday.'

'He's freelance,' said Eileen, 'drop in here sometime and I'll give you his details if he's available.'

'Great,' said the woman as she rushed out the yard.

Regaining his composure, Greg hurried inside followed by the five women who's plaything he'd been for the last few hours.

He headed straight to the bathroom and got dressed. Each of the women, except Eileen, gave him a check before he made for the door to finally go home.

'I hope you're not angry at me Greg,' said Eileen as she walked him to the exit.

Greg smiled. 'Of course not,' he said, 'I made a shit load of money, got off twice and maybe found the career I've been looking for.'

Eileen was surprised but pleased with this response. She hugged him and said: 'In that case perhaps we can do it again sometime?'

'Sure,' Greg responded, 'but maybe invite that nurse instead of Gladys.'

Eileen laughed. 'She's the one with all the money though.'

Greg paused briefly. 'True,' he said, 'ok. Let her come along with her checkbook but she'll never make me cum!'

"I heard that,' said Gladys who was standing a few feet away.

'Just kidding Gladys,' said Greg with a grin as he left the house, 'it's all for art you know dear!'

12