Cummin' In Connecticut: Wake Up

Story Info
After a long drive and short slumber, hubbies are "hungry".
1.2k words
4.64
4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tchina85
tchina85
123 Followers

One of the best things to wake up to: two guys in your bed naked, servicing you as a prelude to you using the both of them for mutual pleasure at 3:30 a.m.

"Sleep is overrated, baby. We want some cock," Matt said as he was letting his tongue beat on my left nipple, making my dick throb in Daniel's mouth, as Daniel was trying to tear his own throat open.

I drove from Norfolk, Virginia to Fairfield, Connecticut on a rainy Friday when originally I was supposed to fly, but my flights were canceled or delayed, and so the airline gave me a refund and I would embark 11 hours on what was supposed to be a seven hour trip. This situation was set, as the friends with benefits thing with this horny, "dad" couple was in motion with no signs of stopping. I knew Matt and Daniele's every nuances in bed, and even some outside of it, as I'd gained their trust and friendship all around, with them even having a lust rooted from the smell of my cologne.

"Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue will always be one of my favorites now," Matt told me once.

He was literally sucking the spot where I usually sprayed it, and often times I'd rub my favorite coconut butter lotion post shower where Daniel was at this very moment, his tongue teasing the middle of my sack to give me that insane sensation.

"He likes that, honey," Matt told him. "He loves our tongues, keep doing that."

I was squirming and groaning, as they both knew those two spots were the pinpoint of pleasure for me and if touched proper, I would be in a zone.

"We want you to cum all day," Daniel joked.

Matt snickered as he continued doing what he was doing, before letting go of my nipple to kiss me, then head down below for reinforcements.

"You two just don't believe in rest," I told them.

"We don't baby," Matt said before submerging my dick in his spit, taking the top half of my prick while Daniel did the bottom.

It was hot having two guys blow you at the same time, the both of them moaning like lot lizards, and even kissing when their faces met on my shaft. Only a couple weeks passed from the fun we had when they came down to visit with them stopping by en route to the Outer Banks to get their man cunts wrecked, then on the way up, as I cooked some barbecue, and ended up sucking and fucking them both on my patio under the moonlight. I was addicted to them as much as they were to me.

"I gotta ride this cock," Daniel would say when I was at my hardest, giving me a boner so tough it felt like it would poke out of the skin.

Matt raised off of me in order to let his slutty husband get on top.

"Here's the poppers, babe," Matt said as he handed Daniel a small bottle, with Daniel taking a couple sniffs before he climbed onto me.

Matt would reach back on the nightstand for the lotion, and stroke my dick while Daniel was on my stomach, rubbing my nipples.

"You have any idea how much we missed playing with you," he asked.

"Not so sure, but you'll have to remind me," I told him.

Right then he leaned back, and I'd feel his hole open up for my pressurized penis as he closed his eyes, and bit down on his bottom lip. Matt was on his right side, his legs slightly opened as I fingered his cunt while he stroked his husband.

"And that's how you let the dick fall in," I told Daniel as he started grunting, trying to get used to my throbbing pecker vibrating against his walls.

"Honey, this dick is so huge," Daniel yelled out as his face was wrinkled. "Oh shit, not sure I can take it."

Matt started moaning as I wiggled two fingers against his prostate gland, working his hole with the anticipation he'd pay the feeling forward to his husband.

"Get in there and suck that dick," I told him.

And he did, as his hole saturated my finger with his inner cum, he going back and forth sucking on Daniel as Daniel would calm down, and begin riding.

"Just nice and slow, that's it," I told Daniel. "There you go, the two of you working together."

I enjoyed hearing the both of these masculine, powerful men getting pleasured, as I was, too, for Daniel's tight crevice always felt of the premium.

"You're getting that dick in there pretty deep," I told him.

"Deep is good, right? It helps that my husband is blowing me while I do this. He knows I love him sucking my cock," said Daniel.

"What else you like," I asked Daniel as I started moving my pelvis to pump him, with Matt detaching to watch the show as I bucked inside of Daniel.

"You are so got damn powerful, Travis," Daniel told me as Matt moved away from my fingers, instead jerking off his cock as he watched Daniel.

Daniel's body bounced up, down and around, while he held on to my chest for traction as I wasn't giving any mercy. That milky hole drenched my cock head as my pelvis started getting moist, a combination of his juices that rolled down my shaft and my sweat as we were working it out.

"You've a got king's cock," Matt said as he jerked off furiously.

"I'm gonna give you some, too," I warned him as he was to be next.

He adjusted himself to where he came up to kiss me, our tongues like swords as they swiped away, and he was still jerking off as his big hot body needed a release. I stopped bouncing and Daniel started riding as he was now used to the dick, with his hole curling against my shaft whenever he caught orgasms.

"You wanna bust your nut," I asked Matt.

"Oh hell yes, and I'm close, Travis, I'm so close, honey," he wailed to me.

"You gonna bust your nut, too," I asked Daniel as he was stroking his cock while playing cowboy.

"I'm definitely gonna cum, cumming right now," he said as the squirts hit my belly, chest, and even chin.

Matt licked my chin while shooting his load to my left side, his spunk hitting my thigh and ribs as he, too was turned on by me being in their bed. Daniel, who was well spent, leaned forward as he fell off the softened dick, laying on my chest in his own goo before he and Matt started kissing.

"I needed that," Daniel said as the both of them giggled, then kissed.

"Damn, I guess I did, too. And he didn't even get off," Matt said as they faced each other.

They both turned to look at me and I just closed my eyes and smiled, as we would remain there temporarily before they tried to pleasure me, too. (We'd end up falling asleep, and when I awoke, Part II happened).

To be continued

tchina85
tchina85
123 Followers