Peeping Tom Punishment

Story Info
Ryan gets owned after he's caught spying on the neighbor.
4.4k words
4.74
23.5k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jak0b
Jak0b
111 Followers

Life was good. I was 18, had just graduated from high school, and I was preparing for college in the fall. For now, I had my summer ahead of me and the ability to do as I wished. I was fortunate to have parents who didn't push me to get a summer job as long as I helped out around the house, looked after my little brother, and kept out of trouble. My jogging and gym routine was paying off and I was lean and muscled with a sexy girlfriend who couldn't get enough of my fit body and hefty cock. Meghan and I had frequent and amazing sex whenever we had the chance and I was looking forward to a long hot, horny summer with her before heading off to college.

My parents and little brother were away for a week visiting my grandparents and I was alone at home. I decided to celebrate my first day of freedom by smoking a joint on the back deck and soaking up some rays before checking in with my buddies. I knew Meghan would be busy helping her parents with a gardening project for the next couple of days so I wouldn't be getting any action for a while which was a shame. It was a hot, humid day and with no one around and a fairly private backyard, I was only wearing boxer briefs and enjoying the feel of the sun on my toned body as I smoked up. Weed always makes me horny and today was no exception.

My buzzed mind wandered to the the couple next door who I call Mr and Mrs Costa, also known as Butch and Lori. They had been our neighbors for almost ten years now so I had known them since I was a kid. Butch ran a garage in town, owned a motorcycle, and worked out in his home gym regularly. He was about 6'3" and weighed over 210 pounds and looked like your stereotypical biker with a long handlebar moustache, shaved head, and a muscle-packed body supported by his work and gym workouts. He looked intimidating but he was friendly once you got to know him. Lori, his sexy wife, was about 5'4" with a petite body and an amazing set of tits. I had spent many sessions jerking off to visions of Lori and what I would do with her given the chance. Butch was a lucky man to have her to himself.

The hot sun felt great on the packed bulge between my legs as I thought about Mrs Costa's stunning tits and how I would love to ride them with my cock. My girlfriend Meghan had let me titty-fuck her last night after I gave her a long oil massage. I love the feel of my 9" cock and balls sliding between her greased tits while she holds her melons in place. She likes to lick the tip of my cock at the top of each slippery stroke which drives me crazy. I pictured doing this to Mrs Costa and what it would be like to shoot a thick, hot load into her sexy mouth. I have no complaints with Meghan, she's a gorgeous, sexy, intelligent woman, but I have always had a thing about Mrs C and I was quickly chubbing up in my shorts thinking about her when I heard something next door.

Lori and Butch have a deck and a hot-tub in their backyard which is up against our fence and mostly hidden from view. Knowing Butch would be at work this time of day, I wondered if Mrs C was suntanning in one of her barely there bikinis. Over the years, I had occasionally caught a glimpse of her amazing tits either from my upstairs bedroom window or by sneaking up to the fence between our yards and carefully peering through a convenient knothole in one of the boards. The spot was hidden from our house by our garden shed so I had discretely used it in the past to check out what was going on next door. Lucky for me, Lori and Butch liked to party and occasionally get naked in their tub. If I was super quiet, I'd get to see Lori in all her glory soaking in the tub with her round tits floating in the water. On one memorable evening last summer, I had even watched Butch plow her sweet pussy on the edge of the tub with what looked like a 10" cock. The guy was big all over. I quietly and furiously jerked off while watching Lori writhe in passion and had jerked off many times since replaying the moment in my head. Damn, I was horny and starting to precum a bit in my shorts. Meghan, where are you when I need you?

Knowing I was moving away to school in the fall and might have limited opportunities to see Mrs C many more times, I decided to slip over to my 'viewing gallery' to see what was happening. Given it was daylight, it was a bit risky but I was stoned and horny enough to try it. Half hard, I carefully padded over in my shorts to the shaded area between our shed and the shared fence and quietly knelt down to look through the knothole. Immediately my semi lurched to full erection as I spotted Mrs C lying on a lounge beside their hot tub completely nude. She was leisurely applying suntan oil to herself and had just finished her arms and was starting to rub oil on her firm tits. I almost groaned out loud in appreciation as she seemed to be taking extra time to rub in the oil, while she pulled and teased her erect nipples. Holy shit, this was my lucky day!

I took the opportunity to maneuver my thick cock and balls out into the open from the left leg of my shorts. My tool was dripping precum as I used it to lubricate my cock along with some spit, while I quietly stroked and watched. Lori was now rubbing oil on her hips, belly and around her pussy. She seemed to be enjoying her mini massage. I almost creamed myself when she started to rub her fingers teasingly around her clit and dipped one finger gingerly into her wet and oily pussy. Oh my god, I didn't know if I could take much more of this as I gripped my throbbing shaft in appreciation as she began to finger herself in earnest while pulling on her nipples with the other hand.

My shorts were starting to get in the way so I quietly stood up to slip them off. When I knelt back down to look through the knothole, I was disappointed to see that Lori was no longer visible. Wondering if she had gone back into the house, I was shocked to see Lori's face suddenly move into view about a foot away looking directly back at me through the knothole! "Aha, I thought I heard something! Is that you Ryan?" Oh shit! I couldn't believe I was caught as I jumped back from the fence and stood up. I debated running to the house and pretending nothing had happened when Lori said "Oh my, where have you been hiding that beautiful cock? Let me see honey!"

What the hell? The hot vixen next door was asking to see my dick rather than yelling at me for spying on her like a creep? I belated realized that by stepping back and standing up, my glistening hardon was now at eye level to the hole and filling Lori's view. I froze not knowing what to do. "C'mon Ryan, I know you were watching me, it's only fair that I get to watch you for a bit. Come closer." I was no longer thinking with my big head and moved in a daze towards the fence to comply with Lori's request.

"Yum, that looks so tasty, it's almost as big as Butch's". Fuck, Butch! What the hell was I doing showing my cock to Butch's wife? Did I mention Butch was a big, muscular, biker dude? As fit as I had become, Butch could snap me in half if he wanted to and here I was giving him plenty of motive.

Nevertheless, when Lori then asked if she could have a taste, I brought the knob of my tool up to the knothole. The hole was almost 2" wide so easy to see through. I'm actually surprised Lori and Butch had never done anything to cover up the knothole from their side given how often they went naked and fooled around in their tub. I guess they figured it was behind our garden shed so no one would ever look through it. Little did they know how enterprising the 18 year old next door could be. As is, it was easy for me to stick the head of my dick through the hole at Mrs Costa's request.

I heard Lori say "Oh honey..." before hungrily licking the precum off the tip with her tongue. Fuck! I thought I might be three short licks from shooting a load on her face if she kept this up. "More" urged Lori. I interpreted this as her wanting me to slide more of my dick into the hole so I readily complied as her wet, warm mouth engulfed my throbbing cock. Oh shit, this was a dream come true. Mrs Costa was hungrily slurping my rod and loving it apparently by her moans. She was steadily sliding up and down my dick as I pressed up against the fence in the cool shade between the shed and fence. I had my hands over the top of the fence holding on to the edge for balance as she blew me. I was in heaven.

I felt her pulling on my balls as she struggled to pull them through the hole as well. She was finally able to get one at a time through until both my balls and cock were firmly wedged in the hole and subject to Lori's licks and strokes. She was now lapping away at my shaved, heavy balls, while lightly stroking my hard prick. Butch was the luckiest man alive if this is how Lori treated him. I felt something cold being placed around my balls and cock and before I could react, felt it click into place. I heard Lori say, "That's better". What the hell? It felt like I was wearing a metal cock ring. My tool pulsed with the extra pressure wrapped around it but I also realized as I pulled back in surprise that I could no longer fit back through the hole. My swollen junk was firmly trapped on the other side of the fence. There was no way I was going anywhere until Lori released whatever she had placed around my dick, or I lost my hard-on and that wasn't happening as Lori playfully slapped my dick with her hand and pulled on my balls while giggling in delight.

Despite being stuck, I figured all was good and I was looking forward to further ministrations on my throbbing cock until I heard Lori shout, "Hey Butch! C'mere for a second!" Oh no, no, no! Butch was home!?! I tried to pull my cock back through the fence in horror but there was no way I was going anywhere. Shit! What the hell had she put on my dick? A handcuff? I was feeling more horrified than horny at this point except for the fact that Lori continued to stroke and pull at my dick keeping me hard and dripping. Butch is going to freak! How would I ever explain this? What the hell was she up to?

I heard the door into the garage open as Butch walked into the backyard. "What's up babe? Huh... what the hell!?! WHO THE FUCK IS THAT!" I pictured Butch sweaty and pumped from working out standing near Lori staring at my 9" of meat as Lori continued to tease me. I could only imagine the furious expression on his face and how he might react. I knew I was going to die but at the same time Lori was driving me fucking nuts with her exquisite handjob. Part of me wanted to pull back until something gave, part of me wanted to thrust further into her talent hands.

"This, my dear husband, belongs to Ryan next door who was watching me nude sunbathe. He's a very naughty boy but you were right, he is hung like a horse." Wait, what? Even in my terror, I wondered why Butch would be commenting on my dick size. Before I could fully process this I heard Butch ask Lori why she had her bracelet around my cock. Ah, it's a metal bracelet. Damn.

"It makes for a great cock ring but it's also keeping Ryan from going anywhere while we talk about what a bad boy he's been and more importantly, what we should do about it." Lori responded.

"Smart lady. That fucking little pervert, wait until I talk to his parents!" Butch fumed.

I could stay silent no longer. "Wait, no! Please don't tell my parents Mr Costa! I'm sorry, I should never have been watching Mrs Costa. I won't do again. Please, I'll do anything! Just don't tell my parents" I sobbed.

I felt a shift in the fence and suddenly Butch's head was looking down over the fence at me. "Uh, anything Ryan?" he asked with what I sensed might have been a bit of a smirk but it was hard to tell for sure under his big moustache.

"Yes, for sure. Anything you want! I'm so sorry. Just please don't tell my parents!" I begged. My parents were fairly conservative and would flip if they heard about this. I pictured my well planned and supported move to college in the fall now in peril.

Butch was definitely grinning as he looked down at me trapped against the fence. "You know Ryan, we just might be able to work something out if you mean that. Stay put." he said as he jumped back down off the fence leaving me on my own again. Stay put, no shit. I heard Butch say to Lori, "Keep doing what you're doing, I'm going next door to have a chat with Ryan." What the hell?

I heard the gate at the front of their yard open, along with ours, and the next thing I know, Butch is in our yard standing at the end of the shed looking in at me naked against the fence shaking his head. "How the hell did you ever get yourself into this position buddy?" I definitely did not like the look on his face. He was shirtless, hairy, and sweaty from working out, and wearing some ratty old rugby shorts that barely contained what looked like a sizeable bulge. Was Butch getting hard? "I'm glad you're willing to making this right. I think we can definitely put this behind us." Why the hell was Butch rubbing his cock through his shorts while he was talking to me?

"Uh yeah, of course Mr. Costa. I'm really sorry about this. Just let me know what can I do? I really appreciate your understanding."

"Actually Ryan, you don't need to do anything. Just stay where you are and we'll handle the rest. To be honest, I've had my eye on your ass since I first saw your big firm butt in those skimpy running shorts you like to wear. You've really been beefing up with your workout routine, nice job. You see, Lori and I are open to new things and as great as she is in the sack, she doesn't like to take 'Little Butch' in the ass which means today is your lucky day."

I stared at Butch in dawning horror as he stroked what looked like a tire iron through his straining shorts. He was so hung, 3 inches of his cock were sticking out of the waistband. I couldn't stop staring at the enormous head of his dick, it looked angry and was drooling precum. Butch yelled over the fence "Lori, do me a favour and grab that little bottle of Rush along with the lube from the bedside table."

"Got it babe, be right back" Lori replied leaving me alone with her horny, crazy husband as he slid his shorts off freeing his lumbering cock and walked up behind me. Lube? Fuck. 'Little Butch' was anything but little and there was no way I could take that monster up the ass. Meghan had occasionally stuck a finger up my there when we were fooling around but otherwise I was an anal virgin and planning to stay that way.

"Please Mr. Costa. I'm not gay! I'll do anything but this." I cried.

"Who said anything about being gay? I'm not gay either. This is just about a couple of buddies helping each other out. It won't make you gay and I'll go nice and slow. Who knows, you may even like it."

"No, please..." I whined as Butch ran his big hands up and down my muscular abs and brushed my ass with the head of his hard tool.

"Shh Ryan, trust me." as he started to slide his precum-coated shaft up and down the crack of my ass while holding my hips.

"Here you go Butch!" yelled Lori cheerfully as she handed over a little brown bottle and a tube of AstroGlide.

"Thanks babe, and thanks for the early birthday present, I'm going to love this. Take a squirt of lube and keep edging Ryan on your side of the fence. Just make sure he doesn't cum until I give you the go ahead." Butch squirted a big glob of lube into Lori's outstretched palm before she jumped back down out of sight on their side of the fence. I felt the cool lube hit my rock hard dick as she greased me up. With the pressure of the knothole and Lori's bracelet wrapped around my dick, my cock was harder than it had ever been.

I heard a squirt of lube behind me and felt Butch slide his hand up between my ass cheeks and start to rub my crack and hole with his lubed fingers. With Lori stroking me on one side and Butch lightly teasing my hole, I involuntarily groaned and pushed into the fence. "Oh yeah, I think you're going to do just fine" Butch offered. He was lightly running circles around my hole with his finger before easing one greasy fingertip into my tight hole. I couldn't help but let out a quiet groan as he worked more of his finger into me. "Is this your first time Ryan? Your ass is so tight..." Suddenly, I groaned out loud as his finger slid in hitting my prostate.

I heard Lori call over the fence, "Keep doing whatever you're doing honey. His dick is leaking precum and twitching on this side!"

"You got it babe" Butch replied as he started to work a second finger into my lubed hole. "Just relax Ryan, it will make things easier. Try this." Butch had the brown bottle open and was holding it under my nose. "I'm going to cover one nostril and need you to take a big sniff from each side to make sure you're nice and relaxed". I had heard of poppers but never tried them but I figured at this point it might help as Butch slowly but relentlessly stretched my hole with what felt like a third finger. "Take another hit buddy". I breathed in another deep hit of poppers for good measure.

Suddenly my head felt fuzzy as my skin tingled and every nerve on my dick soared. I could feel my cock pulse as Lori mercilessly ran her small fingers around my lubed tool. I could also feel my ass opening and welcoming Butch's fingers as he plunged deeper. Every time he brushed again my prostate, my ass pushed back into him. What the hell was happening to me?

"I think you're just about ready Ryan. Remember, relax and try to push back like you're taking a dump." I heard Butch lather up his cock with lube as he called over the fence "I'm going in honey, wait for my signal". Butch pressed his massive, slicked tool into my crack as he leaned forward and whispered into my ear so only I could hear, "You know Ryan, your ass will always be mine after this." I could smell the sweat off Butch as he surrounded me with his naked, pumped body. He slid his cock downward pulling my ass cheeks apart so his greased head was directly on my hole. I could feel him pressing into me as my puckered hole reluctantly started to open. Damn. I felt the brown bottle once again pushed up against my nose and inhaled desperately. Mr Costa repeated twice for each side of my nose. "Keep holding your breath Ryan" as the enormous head of his cock eased further into my virgin hole. "Okay, let out your breath". My head exploded as the popper rush hit. My ass suddenly felt empty and I 'needed' Mr. Costa's thick tool buried in me. He pressed further and suddenly the head popped inside as I groaned like a cat in heat. "You're doing fine son". The pain was sharp but it also felt surprisingly good as he slowly eased in more and more of his slick tool. I found myself pressing back and whimpering in pleasure as the pain receded.

"Take another whiff Ryan" I heard as I groaned into the fence. I didn't know if I could take much more of this. My ass felt amazing and my dick was close to blasting a load from Mrs Costa's teasing. As another popper rush hit me, my body pushed back hard against Mr. Costa and he buried his thick cock to the hilt in my hole. Oh fuck, fuck. I could feel his sweaty and lube covered balls pressing against mine as I growled in ecstasy. "Oh yeah Ryan, you're taking it all. Here we go baby!" as he began to slowly slide in and out of my greased hole. Each time he sank back into me and brushed against my prostrate, I thought I would cum but he and his wife worked as a team to keep me tantalizingly on the edge. I found myself muttering, "Fuck me..." over and over as he grabbed me by the hips and started to increase his pace until he was slamming his huge cock into my ass. Why was I loving this so much?

Lori and Butch continued to work in tandem while I hung from the fence with my cock firmly held by the knothole and Lori's bracelet. "I'm going to breed him babe, get ready!" Butch yelled over the fence. At this point, Butch was fucking me so hard the fence was rocking with the motion and for a moment I wondered if it would hold. I could feel Lori switch from a handjob to deep-throating me each time Butch bottomed out on his end. I was groaning nonstop with my eyes rolling back in my head. Butch gave me one more sniff of poppers before taking two big snorts himself and picking up the pace even more.

Jak0b
Jak0b
111 Followers
12