Cumming Home

Story Info
Divorced Daughter moves home.
2.9k words
4.11
90k
65
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cumming Home

My husband turned into an ass the day after we married and it didn't get much better. I came home from work after five years of marriage to find the he had moved out. Not just his clothes but everything, except my clothes. Along with a note, 'sold the house you need to get out by the end of the month' I knew it was coming but I didn't think he would do this to me.

There was no way I could afford to live in the city on my own so I put my tail between my legs and called home.

"Daddy he left and sold the house can I please move back home for awhile? I can't live here on what I earn"

"Oh baby you don't even have to ask, just come home. You can stay as long as you need. I won't even tell you I told you so!"

Packing up my stuff I did what I hadn't wanted, I moved back to my childhood home with my dad. No adult daughter wants to live with their dad, but I didn't have a choice.

My dad was a big man and at 50 still in great shape. At 6'4 and 230lbs he was lean and strong. He loved three things in his life his Harley and my brother and me. And I couldn't deny he looked damn fine on that bike. One Saturday morning he opened my bedroom door

"Enough get up get a shower we're going on a bike ride, no whining LETS GO!"

I drug myself out of bed and got a shower and put on a tank top and a pair of shorts. It was a beautiful day for a ride. Dad was waiting in the driveway for me and smiled.

"There's my girl!" I smiled and climbed on, I like riding with him. Leaning forward I wrapped my arms around him and put my head in his back. In turned he put one of his big hands on mine. I felt safe and content in his hands.

We met up with some of his work friends and had lunch and then went out again. When we got home I was sunburned all over. I made the mistake of wearing a white tank top and had burned through my shirt. I hurt everywhere. Going to my room I stripped out of my clothes and took a cool shower. When I walked out of the bathroom dad was standing there, mouth open looking at his naked daughter.

"Holy crap Shelby look at you!" As if I wasn't red enough I started to blush. Grabbing my robe I slipped it on. To my surprise in two quick strides he was standing in front of me. His hands grabbing the soft robe and slipping it off my shoulders, he kissed my shoulders so tenderly it was barely a whisper on my skin. When he straightened I looked up into his green eyes and saw a desire I had never seen in any mans eyes before.

"Daddy" I whispered. He leaned down and kissed me and I accepted it willingly. He pulled me to him and I could feel his hardness pushing into me. When the kiss broke we were both a little breathless.

"I'm sorry baby I shouldn't have done that!" Turning on his heels he walked out of my room leaving me reeling.

We didn't talk about it we went about our days as usual. Saturday morning rolled around and I woke early and heard him in the shower. Opening the door I watched him. There was no doubt he was a sexy man and truth be told I couldn't stop thinking about his kiss. I had felt it everywhere.

When he turned the water off I snuck back to my room and tried to decide what to do. It was apparent we both felt the same thing and I hadn't know of him to be with another woman since my mom died a few years ago.

It was obvious what we both wanted. I hadn't thought of it before but now it was all I could think of. Walking across the hall I opened his door he was standing there naked. I couldn't help but take my time taking him in.

"Dad all I have been able to think of is that kiss and I would like to try it again to see if we feel the same thing.

"Shelby you know we can't. I'm sorry you just look so much like your mom I guess I was a little overcome."

"No daddy you saw me and I saw you. " I stepped closer and pulled him down and kissed him and before long his arms were around me and he was kissing me back.

"Daddy I want you. I don't care if it's wrong. All I know is you're a man and I'm a woman and we want each other. That's all that matters."

Lifting me up in his arms he carried me to the bed and laid me down. He stood beside the bed looking my body up and down.

"Damn you're hot. I think I started thinking about you in this way just before you graduated. You are so... beautiful." He lay down beside me and kissed me deep and I wanted him. My insides were on fire with the desire I felt.

Wrapping his arms around me he rolled to his back with me in top of him. "I want to watch you!" He looked so sexy and I couldn't wait to feel him inside of me. Lowering myself down slowly I took him in inch by glorious inch.

"Oh baby you look so sexy." I smiled down at him, moving forward and back until I felt him fill me.

"Daddy you feel so good, I love it." I started to move and looking down into his eyes I felt sexier than I ever had before.

"Ride me baby. You feel so good!" I couldn't speak I just needed to move

"Daddy, oh my, I love it I love the way you feel inside me. I don't want it to end." I moved slowly moving forward and back just enjoying the way his thick cock felt buried inside me. I hadn't stopped staring at him. When I started to move he moaned.

"That's it baby ride Daddy's cock!" just hearing him say that had me more excited. I was fucking my daddy and I loved it.

Rolling off of him I got on my hands and knees and smiled at him. "What do you want baby?" I shook my ass at him and looked over my shoulder at him

"I want my daddy to fuck his baby girl!" He smiled and began running his cock up and down my pussy slit.

"Fuck me Daddy; I want your cock so bad!" Then he was there pushing into me hard and I moaned. "Yes daddy, fuck me!" His hands were on my hips and then he grabbed a hand full of my hair and pulled my head back.

"Is this what you want little girl? You want daddy to fuck you hard? My moans should have told him that was exactly what I wanted. "Say it!" I was having a hard time speaking.

"Yes daddy fuck me, I love the way your thick cock feels inside me." I couldn't stop from pushing back. It felt so amazing and all I wanted was more.

"Oh baby your pussy feels so good. I always knew it would. I have waited so long."

It took a minute to register his words. "Oh fuck Daddy I'm going to cum I can't hold back anymore!" I was pushing back harder wanting him to take more of him.

"Yes baby cum for daddy cum all over daddy's cock." My moans were getting louder and I finally let go and felt the cum running out of me each time he pushed in and pulled out more ran out. "Oh fuck baby I'm gonna fill you, I'm gonna fill you with daddy cum!"

I moaned "Do it daddy fill me, fill me with your cum! I felt him push in hard and unload inside me. It was the most wonderful feeling I have ever had. Hearing my dad moan as he unloaded made me cum again.

We lay on the bed together for a long time. And I remembered what he said earlier "Daddy you said you've been thinking about this for years?

He didn't answer right away he lay there perfectly still. "I would say the last five or six years. I think it started the first time you came home and complained about Mike and I thought I could and do love you better than him. And I wanted you to stay with me then. But I needed you to do what you wanted first. But things have changed now. Now you're mine." I didn't know how to respond so I got up and left his room. I needed time to think.

Hearing my dad leave I left for awhile myself. I just needed to clear my head. He had said I was his now, like he expected me to fuck him on a regular basis and I had to decide if that was what I wanted. Going to a nearby coffee shop I sat and stared out the window and made my decision. Going to the mall I made a few purchases and headed back to the house. Daddy belonged to a biker group and they were having a party tonight and she was going to make her daddy proud and be the best looking woman at the party. Pulling her phone out she dialed his number. "Daddy I want to go to the party with you tonight...as your date!"

There was a long pause on the other end. "Daddy?"

Finally he spoke "Baby nothing could please me more. Shelby I am so in love with you!"

I smiled "I love you too daddy, I just needed to think a bit. I hope I didn't upset you!" he waited a beat

"Well I was a little nervous when you didn't come out of your room that's why I left. I'm glad you called me sweetheart."

Finishing the call I headed home to get ready for tonight. One great thing about being back home was I had money to shop. Choosing a black leather mini dress it had a deep-v neckline with a zipper down the front of it. Black stockings and black high heeled boots that went just up over my knees, looking in the mirror I looked like someone daddy would be more than happy to show off. I hadn't met any of his biker friends from his club yet so for all they would know I was just some young hot piece of ass he had picked up.

"Baby you ready it's time to go?" Taking one last look I smiled and opened the door.

He stood there looking me up and down "Holy shit, you looking fucking amazing. Turn around!" Doing as he asked I did a spin. "Damn baby!" He walked to me and slid his hand under the shirt skirt. Feeling my pussy and nothing else he looked up at me and smiled.

"Just in case Daddy wants a little something while we're out. I do have a question though should I call you Jack or should I call you daddy?"

He just kept looking me up and down. "Call me daddy baby." I smiled

"But what if I want a kiss or something." He pulled me to him and leaned down and kissed me.

"Well my baby gets whatever she wants. So you feel free to show me any affection you want in fact I insist on it. I want those guys to be jealous." Heading out to the bike in order to get on the bike I had to hike my dress up a little it was so tight. I wrapped my legs around his waist and heard a moan and smiled. The ride to the club wasn't that long and when we got there as I slid off the bike daddy slid his hand between my legs.

"I am going to fuck you like you have never been fucked before baby. You dress like daddy's little slut then daddy is going to fuck you like that tonight." I didn't have to get on my tiptoes to kiss him this time the heels in the boots so high

I kissed him and smiled. "Well I'm yours now daddy. You said so this morning and you can do whatever you want with me!"

He took my hand and led me into the clubhouse. There weren't too many people yet so there was time to have a drink and relax. I walked around looking at the pictures on the walls and there were a lot of men with younger women, some kissing some hugging. All the girls were much younger then the men. Then I started to wonder just what kind of club this was. As people started coming in they were mostly couple and again the women were much younger. I walked up beside my dad. "Daddy what kind of club is this?" He smiled down at me.

"It's a safe place where men like me can bring their hot daughters on dates and no one cares. This is my first time with my baby I usually come alone. But tonight I get to introduce my slutty little girl." Talking hold of the zipper on the front of my dress he pulled it down a little lower. "And I'm showing off my little slut tonight".

When the door opened again I turned to see who had joined us and almost spit out my drink. It was my uncle Steve and my cousin Karen. Karen had just turned 18 not longer ago. "Daddy?"

He smiled "Oh yeah baby we all fuck our little girls!"

Karen smiled "So you finally made his dream come true? It's the best. I don't think I will ever fuck another man as long as live unless of course Daddy tells me too. I did have a three some with him and Uncle Jack and he just kept saying your name over and over. Welcome to the club cousin."

Accepting a drink from her dad I smiled and kissed him on the cheek. "Hey Uncle Steve!"

He pulls me to my feet and appraised me slowly. "Damn you look hot. I might have to ask your dad if I can have a taste." I blushed and stepped closer to my daddy.

He came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me. I pushed back against him and could feel his cock getting hard. I rubbed my ass against him and he moaned into my ear. "Baby I am going to bend you over right here and fuck you if you don't stop. I smiled back him.

"Oh really, Daddy? You want to fuck me daddy let all your friends watch?" He grabbed my grabbed my tits and gave them a squeeze.

"Maybe someday baby but for now I am keeping you all to myself. Although when you're brother comes in next month I might let him fuck you."

I turned and looked at him. "Daddy, are you serious?" He smiled wide and pulled the zipper down a little further on my dress.

"He's wanted to fuck you now that he's old enough you can make his dream come true too. After all, you said you were mine and I can share you with whomever I choose."

He slipped his hand inside my dress and pulled on my nipple. I think it's time I get you out of that dress."

"Yes daddy I think you're right. My pussy is so wet!" His eyes brightened and his hand slid down and pulled the zipper up from the bottom and he slid his hand between my legs and pushed his finger deep inside me. "Mmmm daddy that feels so good." People were standing all around us and no one seemed to notice. "More daddy! Give me two fingers please right now. I want you to make me cum right now!" he moaned pushing his fingers into me he started moving them faster and I leaned back against me. "Yes daddy fuck me, make me cum!" I fell back against him. "Yes daddy I'm gonna cum, oh fuck yes daddy, yes!" I let go and came hard.

When he pulled his fingers out he moved them up and sucked them into his mouth. "Sweet just like my baby girl, let's go it's time I get that pussy!"

Pulling the zipper up to just above my pussy I climbed on the bike behind him and moved my hands around him and onto his cock. He shouted back "Baby girl if you don't stop that I'm going to dump this bike." Heeding his warning I stopped, luckily it was a short drive home and I climbed off the bike and let him get a good look at how wet my pussy was.

"Your brother and I are going to have so much fun fucking you. We have talked about it quite a bit actually. He wants to tag team you and I can't say I would say no to having both my kids in bed fucking with me." I smiled at him and wasn't sure how to respond.

"Daddy have you Joe fooled around with each other?" I ask surprised.

"We've sucked each others cocks, and he let me finger his ass. He told me he's bi, and he's hoping someday I will be too and finally fuck him." I was stunned to say the least.