Cumming Home Pt. 02

Story Info
Brother joins Sister and father.
1.1k words
4.17
31.8k
23
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been sleeping in Daddy's bed for over a month now and we made love and fucked every chance we got. It was wonderful to have a man who wanted me as much as he did and he sat me down and told me he didn't just love me like a father loves a daughter, but that he was in love with me, like a man loves a woman and he didn't want me to leave him.

"If you want me to be your daughter/wife then you need to by me a ring, and ask me proper." He didn't say a word he just smiled at me.

We finished dinner and as I started cleaning up his phone rang. "Nope that's fine son, we look forward to seeing you too." Hanging up the phone he came over behind me and kissed my neck.

I turned and kissed him back. "Joe's coming home?"

He nodded as he started putting the dishes away. "It's spring break and he usually goes away with his friends but he said everyone going is couples and he doesn't want to be the odd man out." I nodded and finished cleaning up.

"Daddy did you tell him about us?" He shook his head and smiled. It was going to be a surprise to my brother when he found out I had finally started having sex with our father. My brother was a handsome young man. He was tall and lean like our father but looked a lot more like our mother than even I did. After Daddy telling me how they had fooled around one night, I got to thinking about how sexy it would be to watch them.

Joe arrived home earlier than expected and walked in on daddy and I fucking on the couch.

"What the fuck is going on?" There was no way I was stopping what I was going I was to close to cumming.

"I'm fucking Daddy and if you're a good boy, I'll let you fuck me too." He didn't wait, instead he stripped out of his clothes and walked over to where I was currently riding our Dad's cock.

"Have you tapped that ass yet dad?"

"Oh yeah and she loved it, don't you baby?" I moaned my approval. Joe left the room and came back a few seconds later. I felt his finger rubbing the rim around the ass with lube and I slowed down enjoying the feeling. Then it was gone and returned and this time I felt him push his finger inside and I moaned loudly.

"I have waited five years to do this I can't believe I am finally getting to fuck me Shel! Dad you should have told me you were fucking her, I would have come home sooner." He didn't say another word instead I felt him push his hard cock deep inside me. That was all I took and I started to cum.

"Oh fuck yeah!" I said through gritted teeth. There was nothing quite like having your Dad and your brother fill you at the same time. When they started to move I thought I was in heaven. Neither of them spoke they just fucked me hard. I wasn't complaining I was loving it, when the did speak it was to tell me they were going to cum and they both exploded inside of me. Feeling extra naughty when they both pulled out I smiled at my little brother.

"Joe sucks Daddy's cock and clean all the cum off his cock!" Dad was about to protest but before he could Joe was sucking the head of his cock in his mouth and dad fell back on the floor.

"Oh fuck son that feels so good. Suck my cock son!" Was all Dad could manage. I through the lube down beside Joe and he looked up at me he knew what I was saying and didn't hesitate for a second. Lubing up his finger he began the same treatment on Daddy he had just done on me.

"Joe I don't do that, I don't!!" That was all he managed to get out before Joe pushed his finger and in waited a second for him to adjust. Then pushing all the way in and hearing Dad moan we both knew he had him right where we wanted him to be. Joe started moving his finger slowly in and out and before long dad was moaning and had started to push back.

"Dad I want to fuck you, please let me fuck you?" Joe pleaded. Dad didn't answer I got down on the floor beside him and kissed him. His cock was rock hard again, he was enjoying what was being done whether he wanted to admit it or not.

I lowered myself onto his face, facing my brother who was currently lubing up his cock. When dad didn't protest Joe kept moving towards his goal.

"Daddy eat my pussy while your baby fucks you!" I said on moan as his tongue made contact with me. I smiled at Joe. "You know he's going to get you back for this right?"

He nodded at me. "Oh fuck I hope so. I have dreamed of him fucking me."

He pushed in slow and daddy moaned into my pussy. "He likes it Joey, just take it slow till he's use to it he will tell you when he wants more." Joey nodded he was unable to speak finally being where he had dreamed of being.

"Joey he loves it, if you could see what he's doing to my pussy right now. Look he's pushing back, give him what he wants." I moaned as Daddy started sucking on my clit to make me cum. When I finally came I got off daddy's face and bent down and kissed him.

He spoke for the firs time. "Joey you are in so much trouble, just wait till I get my hands on you!"

"Oh Daddy I look forward to that!" Joey said on a moan. When Daddy started to push back Joey started fucking him. I grabbed my phone and recorded it, I wanted they to see just how fucking hot they looked. I got in close and held my camera with one hand while I stroked Daddy's cock with the other.

"Oh fuck Dad, I'm going to cum, I'm going to shoot my first load up your tight fucking ass. I'm so glad Shel is here to watch!"

I started stroking Daddy's cock faster wanting him to cum with Joey. Both of them were moaning with their impending orgasm. When he finally happened I came too just from watching.

I no longer thought of my ex-husband I had all the men I needed right here under one roof. My father and brother were all the men I needed. Of course, I belonged to Daddy but I knew we could and would share Joey.