Cumming Home Ch. 01

Story Info
Rucker is taking his fiance home for the first time.
1.8k words
4.1
3.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know I'm going to have to piss again before we make it there. There isn't even an exit before we make it up the mountain." Zanobia slammed the car door shut just like she always did. The trip to the restroom at a rundown gas station had thankfully been clean and uneventful.

"Why slam the car door?" Rucker admonished from the driver seat. "The door works just fine with regular force, Wonder Woman." He cranked up the car and checked the gauge to see the tank on full once again.

"I can't help that your car doors can't handle the mightiness of my arms now," jokingly bristled back. "You wouldn't think Zumba would give you a lot of upper body strength but planks designed as dance moves will trick you."

"I can see that." Rucker was now adjusting their driving seat which hadn't moved the entire 6 hour drive back into his hometown of Mt. Airy. Even though they were off Interstate 85 and had just gotten onto Highway 52, Pilot Mountain still wasn't in sight and Rucker had had enough of driving to last a lifetime. He noted to himself to fly out of Atlanta next time he decided to come home, if he came back. He adjusted his seat again, incessantly pumping the seat down using the lever on the side.

"What is going on?" Zanobia had been observing Ruckers behavior as they talked. "You are all fidgety now. We are almost at your folks place. I promise to drive around town for us when we get there." She rubbed his shoulders in comfort.

"No, it's not that," Rucker said, cranking up the car, pressing his right foot on the break. "I haven't been back home in some time. The last time I was there, I had just started medically transitioning. It was weird. Mom told everyone I was a cousin stopping over to visit." He leaned his head back. "And the next time I go back, it's to bring my fianće."

"You and your Mom's have been talking," Zanobia interjected, helping to stymie the anxiety spiral about to take place. "It's not perfect, but she apologized for hiding you away. And your Dad isn't there all the way, but we don't have to really worry about him now that your Mom and him are divorced."

"Yeah, which she is going to bring up every chance she gets. She talks about Dad even worse than when they were married you know." Zanobia had heard this statement before. She didn't respond but sat in awkwardness with her mate.

"It's just too much like going into the Twilight Zone when I go home now," Rucker expressed, putting the car into gear and pulling out of the gas station.

"Well this time, you will have me along." Zanobia casually rubbed Rucker's neck trying to relax him as he hopped back onto 52. The Sunday afternoon sun was just going down, letting up on the heat slightly. Just enough to thank the heavens for the miniscule relief.

Rucker let Zanobia rub his neck even though he wanted to shrug it off. It was distractingly sensual and was turning him on. While he had to redouble his focus on the road, him being turned on was a distraction from his anxiety of the future. He leaned into it. Zanobia's kneading hand worked its way down from Rucker's neck to his shoulders. She was there for just a moment before her hand found its way to Rucker's steering leg.

"You know what would really relax you, Ruck?" Zanobia only used 'Ruck' during certain situations. She continued to rub and massage Rucker's leg, getting closer to his crotch.

"Now what are you going to do while I drive?"

"Honestly, I don't know. But I just thought about something. We are going to be at your Mom's place for a week," Zanobia was purposely rubbing Rucker's crotch through his jeans. She felt his packer slide against Rucker as his clit continued to grow and become slick behind the silicone. "We really won't have a moment alone when we get there."

Rucker looked over at Zanobia to make sure she was serious. Her focus was already distracted and continued to focus on getting Rucker hard.

"You are getting to have all the fun," Rucker said, now putting small thrust behind the sensual massage.

"You can get in on the fun too," Zanobia said. Of the 10 and 2, Zanobia took Rucker's 2 hand and expertly slid it under the waist of her jeans and into her panties underneath. She was more than wet Rucker thought as his fingers swam in the wetness. Zanobia moaned even before Rucker found her clit and starting massaging it under her clothes. She unbuttoned her pants to let Rucker fingers travel further into her.

Rucker slid a finger into her that she wasn't expecting. He slid first his index then middle finger into her slickness. Zanobia sank further into her passenger seat trying to get every bit of finger into her pussy.

When she opened her eyes mid moan she realized that Rucker was hunched over the steering wheel to gain better leverage into her. The positioning didn't allow for pumping, but his fingers had found her internal g-spot and were pressing and tweaking the area into submission. Zanobia cried out in pleasure within the confines of the car.

"Just pull over, babe so we can finish," Zanobia got through her bated breath. Rucker wasted no time and pulled of the highway close to a wooded area. He pulled the car as close to the tree line as he could without knocking off a side mirror and put the car in park. He got out the car to open the passenger door. Zanobia was just pulling off her panties and tossing them to the floorboard when Rucker opened the door.

"Yeah you won't be needing those," Rucker said to her as she pulled her dress down over her bare ass.

"You don't need to redress either," Rucker commented as he pulled Zanobia's body close to his. He pressed his body into hers as they made out against the side of the car, the vehicle being the only support. Rucker's hands traveled up and down Zanobia's plump body as her kisses cascaded down his neck.

Rucker couldn't take much more. He reached for the fabric of the dress, pulling it up to reveal Zanobia's bombshell of a pussy. He rubbed his fingers through her labia wondering how she could be even wetter than before. He didn't hesitate to slide two fingers into Zanobia, and she cried out in surprise and pleasure. Zanobia wrapped her arms around Ruckers neck as he pumped his fingers hard into her. Her breath caught with each thrust. Zanobia buried her head into Rucker's shoulder to muffle her yelps.

Rucker felt more than heard Zanobia orgasm. He felt her vaginal walls close in around his fingers and contract. He continued to push his fingers in and out of her as Zanobia's climax cascaded over her body. She slumped into Rucker, breathing hard, continuing to catch her breath. Once her breathing leveled, Rucker pulled his fingers out, sending new waves of sensual sensations up Zanobia's spine. She cried out in delight.

"Now it's your turn," Zanobia said, taking Rucker's fucking hand and slidding the slick fingers into her mouth. Rucker felt his junk get even harder than it was before with the new arousal. If he had continued to grind against Zanobia's body, he would have surely cum in his pants.

Zanobia collected herself, pulling her dress back down over her body. But as soon as she was settled, she grabbed Rucker's hand and led him into the treeline, but not far. Just far enough to find a bit of privacy behind a big oak tree. Zanobia made sure she could still see the car before pressing Rucker's shoulder's against the tree trunk. She got on her knees in front of him and began to undo his belt buckle.

Once she had pulled down his jeans and boxer briefs, she was rewarded with Rucker's swollen clit. It throbbed out, protruding through the labia that had a low shave. The soft hair tickled Zanobia's nose as the tip of her tongue began to massage Rucker's growing clit.

"Open up for me baby," Zanobia whispered from below. Rucker didn't hesitate to one hand his labia lids so that they spread wide and his swollen clit had better access to Zanobia's mouth. She wrapped her lips around Rucker and began to suck and bob, willing Rucker to grow even more. Rucker leaned his head back against the old tree trunk and his hips began to move and squirm in submission from the immaculate head he was currently getting.

As Rucker's clit grew, he no longer needed to hold himself anymore. His clit stuck out from his labia lids like a slick and wet thumb. And as he grew, he grabbed the back of Zanobia's had and began to slowly pump himself into her mouth. She closed her lips around his clit as if preparing for a kiss. His clit slid easily in and out of her puckered lips. Zanobia put her hands around Rucker's bare thighs and allowed him to guide her head back and forth along his clit.

Rucker came hard, releasing himself into Zanobia's wecolming mouth. He yelled out in heightened arousal. He thrust himself forward until his man hole was in Zanobia's mouth. She eagerly lapped up his cum. He returned Zanobia's mouth to his clit as the size decreased. He was just about to pull away when the flash lights hit the back of his head.

"Hey, who's out there?" from an Appalachian accent was all Rucker needed to know that it was the cops. He wasn't surprised that they hadn't seen the cop pull up. But now that he was here, Rucker panicked. Rucker's mother's admonishments of being a double target being Black and Trans played through his head. He didn't need to slow his breathing. He was still trying to catch his breath from busting one. He looked down at Zanobia, but he was no longer looking into her face like he was when she was sucking him off, but the top of her head.

"Hello officer. Me and my boyfriend were just finishing up," she said cool as a cucumber.

"Umm. uhhh..yea," was all the officer got out. Rucker didn't even see his face, but he could tell that he was thrown off by the unabashed admission to being caught in the act of fucking. "Just, uhh, keep it moving," the officer said. The flashlight dipped out and turned away from us. As Rucker pulled his boxers and pants up, he hadn't even done his belt buckle before the cruiser had pulled off.

Zanobia was the first one to start to giggle. And even though Rucker's body was still trying to come down from being on high alert, he found it in himself to let go and laugh too.

"This is why I love you," Rucker said after wiping laughing tears from his eyes. He held the hand of his lover as they walked back to the car. They wanted to pull out before the cop circled back around.