Cumming Home for Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt myself growing inside Mom's pussy, getting harder and harder again, and she felt it too. She started rocking her hips, gently fucking my cock erect.

"Good boy," she whispered in my ear. "Good boy, Jason."

"Tell me how you want it, Mom," I asked as we started to fuck again. I propped myself up, watching her tits jiggle.

"Me on top," she replied.

We shifted, rolling over and swapping positions without my dick ever leaving her hungry pussy. I lay beneath my mother, admiring her smooth belly, big tits and beautiful face. Her smile was radiant and her eyes sparkled with love. She propped herself up with her hands on my chest and started rocking her hips back and forth.

I held one breast and slipped my other hand into Mom's pubes. I quickly found her clit and started rubbing it with my thumb, using the pace of her thrusts as a guide for speed.

"Mmmm, good boy, baby. Such a good son," Mom cooed. "Just like that."

I nodded, concentrating on pleasuring Mom while still trying to enjoy the view. She felt so good and looked even better. Her long dark hair fell in strands over her face and her breasts. Her pink nipples were hard and begging to be sucked on. Her moans of pleasure filled my ears.

She increased her speed, and I increased my rubbing to match. I was determined - no, desperate - to make her cum. I wanted Mom to feel good, to feel loved. I wanted to make up for years of Jill-induced neglect. I watched Mom's cheeks flush red, and it soon spread down her neck to her chest. Her breathing got more shallow and urgent. I felt her pussy clenching my dick tighter and tighter.

"I love you, Mom. I love you so much!"

"I love you, Jason! Oooh, oooh, baby!" Mom cried. "Fuck me! Oooh you're gonna make me cum!"

She came hard, her whole body shuddering with pleasure. I told her I loved her again and started thrusting my cock up and down, driving my previous load deeper and deeper inside her. She was so fucking tight when she came. Her squeals drove me wild. We looked at each other with manic lust and love, mother and son fucking wildly on a cold Christmas Eve.

"Fuck me, Mom," I cried. "Fuck me!"

She leaned down and kissed me, a curtain of her hair blocking out the whole world except her face and mine. "Fuck me, Jason. Fuck me, fuck Mommy!"

I grabbed her ass with both hands and dug my fingers into her soft, shapely flesh. "I love you so much, Mom. You look so fucking good riding my cock." My jaw clenched, driving my cock upwards, deep into her maternal pussy.

"That big, hard cock. So much cum. Feels so good inside Mom's pussy."

I started rubbing Mom's clit with my thumb again while we fucked. The sound of the bed's creaking was drowned out by the wet smacks of our bodies colliding. Mom bounced up and down on my cock, her tits bouncing like mad.

"That's it, baby. Make Mom cum again. Good boy."

"Cum for me, Mommy. Cum for your boy."

"Fuck, that's it, Jason. Oh baby!" Mom's face flushed again. She stared through me with wide, unfocused eyes. Mom was lost in the pleasure we were giving each other. She came harder this time, squealing and convulsing and squeezing my cock until I was almost pushed out of her.

After that, my time was limited. "Gonna cum again, Mom."

"Give it to me, baby. Give Mom all your cum. I need your cum. Fill me up, fill me up," she chanted. And how could I resist after that?

"Fuuuuuuuuck!" I groaned loudly as my dick pulsed and throbbed and finally erupted. For the second time, I emptied my balls into my Mom's still-fertile vagina, coating her insides with my incestuous seed.

"Good boy, Jason. Good boy, give it all to Mom. Oh fuck, oh honey, I love you," Mom continued until I'd finished.

"Love you, Mom," I whispered breathlessly and released her ass cheeks from my clenched fingers.

She collapsed onto the bed beside me, also catching her breath. Cum spilled onto the bedspread when she climbed off my dick. "My darling son." She caressed my cheek.

"My beautiful Mommy."

"Merry Christmas, Jason."

"Merry Christmas, Mom." We lay there together in silence for a few minutes, then I asked: "Can we go under the covers?"

"Of course, sweetie." Mom and I climbed off the bed and threw back the covers, then climbed in together. We embraced, staring into each other's eyes as our hands gently caressed each other's back and side.

There would be time to talk about the reality of what the last 15 minutes would mean for our family in the future, but for now we were just wanting to enjoy this new aspect of our relationship before we destroyed it by acknowledging it.

"Mom?"

"Yes, Jason?"

"I just can't believe I never realized how beautiful you were until tonight."

She smiled at me. "Better late than never, I suppose. I always knew you were a beautiful, handsome boy. But not...in this way. Until tonight."

"It's a Christmas miracle!" I laughed, and Mom giggled.

"Can you promise me one thing, though, honey?" Mom asked, suddenly serious.

"What's that, Mom?"

"You have to be in your own room before Bella comes home. Just don't ask me what time that'll be."

"Oh, shit yes. No problem."

She looked at the bedside clock. "But I'd wager we've still got a little time up our sleeve..." Mom grinned suggestively.

"It'd be foolish not to make the most of it," I agreed with the same smile.

Mom's hand crept over my hip and quickly found my soft cock. She gripped it gently and started stroking. I felt a change happening pretty quickly. "My, my! Someone's got fuel to burn," she teased.

"I think it's Mom's Magic Touch. I've never been able to get hard so soon after cumming. And never a third time."

"Well, now I feel extra special indeed." Mom grinned earnestly. "Maybe I should do something extra special for my boy to say thanks?"

She disappeared under the covers, and within seconds, I felt my mother's wet tongue running in circles around my fully-hard cockhead.

"Oh, fuck." I flicked the covers off so I could watch my Mom sucking my dick. Like hell I was going to miss the sight of that. I rolled onto my back.

She ran her fingers softly through my unkempt pubic hair, licking my purple head. We locked eyes, then she took it into her mouth. I'm thick, but she managed to fit it into her mouth without issue. She sealed her lips around the base of my head and continued licking me in circles.

She slid her mouth up and down my shaft, head slowly bobbing up and down, never breaking eye contact. I started thrusting my hips in time with her movements, moaning softly. I put a hand on the back of her head and enjoyed the show.

Mom continued to blow me for a few more minutes before she slowed to a stop. She opened her mouth and removed my cock. Thick lines of drool mixed with precum stretched from her lips to my cockhead.

She climbed back up the bed and lay beside me on her back. I climbed on top of her and kissed her deeply. I didn't even care that I could taste my own dick on her mouth. I slid my tongue into her mouth and she sucked it, then she pushed her tongue into my mouth and I returned the favor, sucking Mom's tongue and swallowing our mixed saliva.

I kissed my way down her neck and shuffled down the bed, kissing my way to her tits. I sucked her nipples hungrily, massaging both breasts in my hands. Bella and I were both formula fed, so this was my first time with Mom's boobs in my mouth. I sucked hard, running my tongue in circles around her hard pink nipples. She stroked my head lovingly as she watched me enjoying her breasts.

When I decided to move on, I kept my hands on Mom's tits, massaging them and pinching her nipples lightly. I made a beeline for her pussy. She spread her legs wide and I took a moment to stare at it - my mother's vagina. Her neatly trimmed pubic hair, thick and curly and dark. Her lips were wet and plump, a darker shade than her usual skin tone. Her opening was oozing my thick white cum, spilling down towards her asshole. Her womanly scent was strong and intoxicating.

I dove in, burying my face in her forest of hair. I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue and found her clit immediately. I tasted her salty tangy juices and started flicking my tongue from side to side over her pleasure bean. I could taste traces of my own cum mixed with Mom's juices, which added a whole new layer of sexy nastiness to the scene.

Mom responded by grinding her hips in my face and moaning. She grabbed a fist of my hair and held me in place.

I licked and flicked Mom's clit, moaning quietly. My cock throbbed hard at the sight, smell and sounds of Mom having her pussy eaten out. Guided by her movements and her breathing, I sped up, licking her faster and faster. Squeezing her breasts vigorously.

Mom threw her head back and arched her back. "Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck, just like that, baby. Just like that," she commanded. Her breathing grew more erratic and her body stiffened. "Make me cum, eat my pussy. Make Mommy cum, make your Mom cum!"

Licking as hard and fast as I could. Panting breathlessly into her vagina. Eager to make her cum, desperate to taste her cum. Finally, my efforts were rewarded. She squealed and spasmed and fresh juices flowed from her opening. She came in my mouth and I swallowed the salty mixture of her cum and mine. I licked her clit until the orgasm faded, then softly licked and sucked at her lips and her vagina.

"Oh my darling boy," Mom sighed when she'd caught her breath. "Oh my wonderful son." She placed her hands on my wet cheeks and pulled my face up towards her.

I scrambled up the bed until we were face to face again, my arms either side of her. We kissed slowly, passionately, deeply, and I entered her again. She wrapped her legs around me.

We moved together in long, slow thrusts. Gently sliding my cock in and out of her. Kissing tenderly with open mouths, breathing steadily. Making love with my mother on Christmas Eve. Her hands were still on my cheeks, caressing me.

Feeling every inch of my manhood sliding in and out of my mother's tight, loving womanhood. Mother and son, united in love for the holidays. Moving together as one.

We remained that way for ages, never breaking the kiss for longer than half a second. Gradually increasing the pace as I slowly built toward climax. Breathing faster, grunting slightly, feeling the pressure building inside my cock again.

For the third time that night, I finished inside my Mom. Hot, sticky ropes of cum shot into her, filling her womb again. She moaned happily at the feeling of my cock unloading my sperm into her.

I collapsed onto her, completely spent. Mom held me, stroking my hair like she did when I was a baby. Eventually I climbed off her poor squashed body and lay beside her. We snuggled in towards each other and immediately fell into a deep, contented sleep.

"Shit. Wake up. Your sister's home."

Harsh morning light streamed in through the window. I felt sticky, and I was naked. I blinked a few times, suddenly remembering where I was and what had happened last night.

Mom's voice was quiet and panicked, but firm. "You need to leave. Now." She was sitting up in bed, her top half completely uncovered. Her tits looked irresistible.

My sleepy mind was trying to form a question asking why Bella would come to Mom's room before anywhere else, but it was too late.

The door opened. Bella saw Mom, sitting up in bed with her breasts exposed. And me laying beside her, my morning erection making a tent in the sheets.

"Mom? What the fuck!" Bella went red with shock, anger and disgust. "You said we'd wait until Christmas morning to open our gift!"

Now she was smiling. Bella crossed the room and threw her blazer to the floor. She leaned over the bed and kissed Mom deeply on the mouth. They both opened their lips and moaned quietly. Mom started unbuttoning Bella's blouse with an incredible familiarity, then worked on her pants.

Meanwhile I just lay there and stared with my mouth agape. I couldn't believe my eyes. Last night was weird enough, but this? There's no fucking way I could be this lucky.

Bella, down to her white bra and panties, climbed into bed beside Mom.

"Wait...you two...?" I asked, stupidly.

Mom nodded.

Bella: "Uh-huh."

That was all the explanation I was going to get. The next instant, Bella leaned over Mom and kissed me on the mouth. I looked up at Mom, who nodded - yes, this is okay.

Now that I had Mom's permission, I gave in to my sister's kiss, parting my lips slightly. I reached up and squeezed her tits through her bra. Mom helped by unhooking Bella's bra and tossed it aside. Bella's tits are identical to Mom's. Perky C cups with delicious pink nipples. I massaged my sister's breasts, then she reached down and started stroking my hard dick.

Mom and Bella swapped spots on the bed so Bella could be next to me. I slipped my hand into Bella's skimpy white panties, brushing my fingers through her curly pubic hair. She was already aroused and my fingers glided in her wetness. I moistened my middle and ring fingers, then slid them inside her tight pussy. I started fingering her while the palm of my hand rubbed her clit.

She moaned in my mouth and jerked my dick faster. We took turns sucking on each other's tongues. Mom looked on with approval, rubbing herself at the sight of her children playing mutual masturbation.

It didn't take long before Bella started getting close to orgasm. My fingers made wet sounds as I quickly slid them in and out of my sister. I felt her pussy tightening around my fingers. She breathed rapidly and her face and chest flushed red. "Ghhh, fuuuuck!" She squealed as I made her cum. She shivered and moaned and made the same sexy face that Mom did.

When the orgasm faded, she pulled my fingers from her pussy and removed her panties. She straddled my naked body and guided my cock into her pussy.

I was suddenly struck with a childhood memory - Bella wrapping my arms and legs around her torso and giving me a piggyback ride around the backyard. And now, it was my turn to give her a ride.

She started bouncing up and down on my hard cock, and I thrust it upwards into her. Mom had finished cumming and knelt beside Bella, kissing her and shoving her tongue into her daughter's mouth. She rubbed and squeezed Bella's tits with one hand and squeezed her ass with the other.

I enjoyed the show they were giving me, but I enjoyed it even more when Mom stopped kissing Bella and started making out with me instead. I sucked her tongue hungrily, squeezing Mom's tits in time with my thrusts into my sister.

"His cock feels so good, Mom," Bella moaned. "So nice and thick."

Mom looked up at Bella. "Would you like to taste his cum, sweetie? I think I might still have some from last night," she grinned.

Bella immediately climbed off my cock and lay on her back beside me. Mom climbed above her face and lowered her pussy onto Bella's mouth, facing me. I repositioned myself between Bella's legs and resumed fucking my sister while she ate my cum out of our Mom's pussy.

Mom and I locked eyes with Bella beneath us. We both leaned forward and started making out while I fucked Bella and Mom rode her face. It didn't take Mom long to cum, writhing and grinding on Bella's face while Bella drank her juices combined with my cum.

Mom climbed off Bella's face and I leaned down to kiss my sister, tasting the sinful combination of my cum, Mom's pussy, and Bella's saliva. Bella reached out and started fingering Mom the same way I'd fingered her just before.

"That's it, baby. Fuck your big sister," Mom moaned into my ear. "Fuck your baby brother, Bella. Make it a Christmas he'll never forget." She was already about to cum again, thanks to Bella's experienced fingers.

The sound of Mom cumming, the sight of Bella bouncing beneath me, the feeling of her tight pussy. You can forgive me for not lasting any longer. I was ready to burst. My balls retracted up and my cock erupted inside my sister. She grinned up at me as she felt my cock twitching, filling her womb with my warm, fertile seed.

I withdrew and collapsed on the bed next to my sister. Within seconds, Mom was between my legs, licking me clean, moaning with pleasure at the taste of my cum mixed with Bella's pussy.

When she finished licking up all the juices from my dick, Mom shifted over to Bella, burying her face between her daughter's legs. She slid her tongue into Bella's opening and lapped up my cum which was now oozing out of Bella. Mom swallowed it in big noisy gulps, then started licking Bella's clit.

I couldn't decide who to look at, so I kept switching between the two like I was watching tennis. Bella stared down at Mom, moaning steadily. She clutched her right tit in her hand. Mom gazed up at Bella from between her legs, breathing hard, her nose buried in Bella's pubic hair.

Bella looked over at me. "Don't just lay there, jackass - suck my nipples," she commanded with a smile.

I happily obliged. I shuffled down the bed a little and immediately put my tongue to work on my sister's big left breast. Licking round and round the pale pink areola, then onto the nipple itself. I ran a few laps around it, then opened my mouth and started sucking.

"Oooh, fuck yes," she moaned. She started grinding her hips in Mom's face.

Between my tit sucking and Mom's clit licking, it didn't take long before Bella was about to cum again. I sucked harder and Mom licked faster. Bella's face was turning red and her eyes widened, looking glassy.

"Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck! Yes yes yes yes yes!" Bella cried before the waves of ecstasy washed over her. She arched her back and curled her toes. Mom moaned happily as she felt Bella's juices flowing into her mouth.

Bella's rigid body relaxed, a dopey smile spreading across her face. Mom climbed up and kissed her, her lips and cheeks still glistening with Bella's juice. Bella kissed Mom back, sucking her bottom lip and eagerly tasting her own juices on our Mom's lips.

Then Mom turned to me and we kissed, a hint of Bella's taste still in Mom's mouth. She licked my lips and I sucked her probing tongue.

Picking up on the pattern, I turned towards Bella. She smiled and kissed me. I slid my tongue into her wide open mouth and she met it with her own. We played with each other's tongues like horny teenagers.

When her children had finished making out, Mom lay down beside Bella, grinning. It looked like things were drawing to a close for the moment, but I wasn't done yet.

I gave Bella a glance that said "follow my lead" and slid down toward the end of the bed. I climbed over Bella's legs and in between Mom's, then motioned for Bella to join me.

"Jason? What are you doing, baby?" Mom looked confused. She thought we had finished.

Unlike Mom, Bella immediately understood and within seconds, we were both between Mom's legs. Bella started first. She angled her head to the side and started licking Mom's clit. I joined her, angling my head the other way, both of us now licking Mom's clit. And if our tongues met in the middle sometimes? All the better.

We both stared up at our mother while we simultaneously ate her pussy. She looked down at her two children, performing oral sex on her on Christmas morning. "Oh, my darlings," she moaned. "My precious babies." Her hips started moving, grinding against our busy tongues.

Bella and I worked so well together, and it didn't take long to build up a steady rhythm. When she went up, I went down, tongues meeting in the middle with Mom's sensitive clit sandwiched between us.

"Oh kids, oh babies, oh darlings," Mom gasped as we worked her closer and closer towards orgasm. "Fuck yes, fuck yes, make your Mommy cum!"

It hit her hard. Her whole body shook violently and she screamed at the ceiling. Her juices flowed constantly, straight into our mouths. Still we kept licking. Driving her insane with pleasure. Her whole upper body burned red. She clenched her fists and squeezed the bed. She was breathless and her body was stiff as a board. Still we kept licking, but we started to slow down.