Cumming Home for Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took a while for the effects of the orgasm to wear off. By that point, Bella and I had climbed back up and were laying beside Mom again, stroking her body and running our fingers through her hair.

"Fuck!" She chuckled. "Oh my fucking god. Jesus, kids."

"Love you, Mom," Bella replied.

"And merry Christmas," I added.

"I love you both, too. So much."

"And I love you, Bella." I couldn't remember the last time I'd told her that.

"I love you too, Jason," she said warmly. "Merry Christmas, and welcome home. I guess things have changed a little since you were here last."

"Umm, one or two things, I guess, yeah. So how long have you two...? And how did that even start?"

"Covid," Mom said, as though that explained everything.

"Mom and I..." Bella began. "Well, it's kind of an open relationship, I guess. We're still free to date other people and everything, but..."

"But nothing beats family," Mom finished. "So that's why we were so happy when you said you were coming home for Christmas. Especially after the last couple months, with your..." she waved the rest of the sentence away. Now was not the time to mention the break-up.

The reality was starting to dawn on me. "So you both planned this? Just for me?"

Bella answered. "Well...yes and no. We were meant to, uh, surprise you on Christmas morning. And it wasn't 'just for you' - it was for us, too. Our whole family." She rubbed her stomach. The significance didn't dawn on me until much later.

"Yes, I'm sorry Bella, but...I don't know, last night, it all felt so right in the moment. I just couldn't wait for morning." Mom looked so guilty.

"Oh, please tell me you didn't do the mistletoe thing," Bella cringed.

Mom nodded smugly.

"Jesus, Mom! Talk about cliched." She shook her head.

"Cliche or not, it worked, didn't it?"

"Oh, it worked all right," I agreed. I was already mentally working out the logistics of moving back home as soon as possible. "But...fuck," I sighed. "There's no way the gifts I got either of you are gonna compete with this."

"There'll be time for your disappointing gifts later, honey," Mom teased. "For now, let's just be grateful and remember the true meaning of the holiday."

"What's that, Mom?" Bella asked.

Mom hugged her naked family. "Christmas brings families together."