Cumming in the Club

Story Info
Denarius has a surprise for Bethany on their anniversary.
5.9k words
3.72
13.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sights. The pounding sounds. The glow of the bar. The DJ bouncing his head in the booth on stage. Bethany didn't know how much she missed the club scene until she was back here.

When Denarius said he had a surprise for their anniversary, this was not what she was expecting. He told her to dress for a night out, but she expected the local bar in her small town. When she saw that he had picked out such a short skirt and laid it on the bed for after her shower, she thought it was too sexy for their usual haunts. She had left her short hair straightened and did her makeup with smokey eyes and her darkest red lipstick. Now, though, being here, she thought that she wasn't sexy enough. The skirt and the spaghetti-strap top without a bra were fine, but her body couldn't possibly compare to all these 20-somethings in this college area of the city.

She knew she was still sexy, for being over 40 at least. But where she used to be a shade over 110lbs, fit and tight in all the right places, now she had more of the mom-bod, a little belly paunch, her boobs sagging just a bit from breastfeeding their daughter years ago. Her hips and ass were a bit wider than they used to be (which Denarius always said was sexier--what was it about black guys and big asses?). Stretch marks, cellulite, a few facial wrinkles, and a very light peppering of gray hairs...she was feeling her age now more than ever.

Denarius always kept the passion alive in their relationship. Having their daughter slowed things down for about the first 10 years, but after that, there were sleepovers and parental visits, and her daughter loved video games...so they found more time for intimacy. She needed it. She needed to feel him. She needed to hear him say that he loved her, desired her, wanted to fuck her. She had questioned it after the weight gain from childbearing, but now she didn't question that Denarius was hers. And she was his.

This would be their 20th wedding anniversary. Denarius had promised something amazing, and he had delivered. It was a 90-minute car ride to the university side of the city from their suburb, but it was well worth the wait. A very modern take on a club--called The Panther Prowl, after the school mascot--with blue lights and shiny, black tile everywhere. The dark, stained-wood dance floor was only barely illuminated by the multi-colored spinning lights and strobe lights. It was huge, and loud, and Bethany was ready to cut loose with the love of her life. Already a few drinks in, she didn't care what these college kids thought of her lily-white ass shaking on the dance floor. All she saw was Denarius staring at her with hungry eyes.

He looked like a lion ready to pounce on one of the females to prove his dominance. God those brown eyes could make her feel warmth all the way in her groin. They looked almost black now, in the darkness. Almost evil. Mysterious and threatening, in a good way. His dark black skin was so beautiful in the neon lights from the bar. He had worn one of his Oxford shirts he kept for special occasions. His work in construction kept him trim and muscular. He had the sleeves of his shirt rolled up to show off some of his rippling arms now. The arms that could lift her off her feet. Arms that could hold her down. So many images running through her head right now as she danced. Her panties were already wet thinking about what she might be in for later when they got home.

When one of her favorite songs came on, a little bit of a slow, sexy jam that mandated a little grinding, she beckoned him over to her. He stood up, his 6'3" frame dwarfing her 5'4" self, and he sauntered over to her. He moved and swayed to the music (some stereotypes exist for a reason. Denarius had perfect rhythm and danced in ways that always made Bethany flush with imaginative delights.) When he finally reached her, she had turned around to let him wrap himself around her and grind himself into her body. She could already feel the hardness through his dress slacks. God, she felt so hott and horny. Surrounded by all these college kids, and just his touch could make them all disappear like it was just them and the music. His hands felt all over her: from her hips, pulling her back into him; around to her belly, slipping just under the silky fabric of her top to find skin; even wrapping around her shoulders and collarbone so he could kiss the back of her neck a little. That touch of his lips energized her fantasies. She was gonna fuck him until he couldn't walk when they got home.

When the song was over, she turned to face him. She could see the DJs fancy lights flickering in his eyes, but to her it looked like a fire, a burning desire. Like a little devil deep inside telling Denarius to do lustful things. She was sure that if Denarius was looking into her eyes as deeply, he would see her devil telling her the same things. She stood on her tiptoes and drew him down for a deep kiss, completely ignoring the next song that came on.

After a wonderful kiss, she pulled him down so she could speak and he could hear her. "I'm so glad we came!" she said. "I want another cocktail, and I want to dance more, but when we get home, you're gonna get the fucking of your life."

She barely heard his deep voice, even with him almost yelling. "Is that right?" he asked. "We'll see about that." The fuck did that mean? She was still questioning what his motives for saying that were as she worked her way through the throng of bodies back to the bar. She ordered her favorite drink, Sex on the Beach, and waited. Denarius slid into the space to her right. She was working herself into being upset over what he had said. Were they not going to make love when they got home? Then what the hell was all of this for? All the grinding and the sweat was an aphrodisiac for her, and he knew it....was he just going to leave her to handle that on her own? It's not like Cindy was home to prevent the extracurricular activities. Did he plan on getting super drunk? What? The? FUCK?

She grabbed her drink and quickly moved away from the bar to find a stool by one of the tall tables. She was getting angrier by the moment. So when Denarius came to stand behind her, she didn't acknowledge him much, just took a sip of her drink.

"What's the matter, baby?" he inquired. "You were having such a good time. Did I say something wrong?"

Another sip. Twenty years of marriage and one thing she learned about Denarius was that the silent treatment never worked. If she wanted him to fix something or apologize, she would have to speak up. So she turned, leaned close and said, "We'll see about that, huh?!"

He looked at her and blinked a couple of times...like a computer trying to process information with that spinning circle. She turned to face away from him again to let him think. Finally, it must have finished computing how she had taken that and he tried to hug her. As of she wanted that right now!

"Baby, I didn't mean that I wasn't gonna fuck you tonight," he said in his "I fucked up" apologetic tone. "What I meant was"--and now his voice got really low and he got so close that she tingled a little bit--"I meant that we might not wait until we get home."

OOOOOOHHHHHH! OH, fuck!

"I ought to bend you over and fuck you right now in front of everybody," he whispered in her ear, and she groaned. Her eyes darted around the room to make sure nobody else heard it. "Show everybody here that you're mine, as I mark you, come deep inside you."

Oh shit...now her panties were absolutely dripping. She was sure she felt more than just sweat running down her leg.

"I love the way you move that body. You're not looking, but there are college boys staring at you. But you are mine." God, the way he said that made her weak in the knees. She was his. She would do anything for him. He was her mate, her confidant, her joy, her support. In this day and age it might not have been kosher for a man to lay claim to a woman like that. You lived as partners. And they did. But she was also, very much, his wife. And she felt lucky that they were together and could share this life, a daughter, and this love.

Weakly, she said, "Is that right?" His response was to grab her ass, then give it a little smack. Bethany had always been one to enjoy a little PDA, but never had she thought they'd ever act like this in public.

She took a sip of her drink to steady herself, then turned to face him, back against the table. His expression was lustful, devilish...she wanted him to take her right there. He must have felt it too, because he stepped forward, slipping a leg between hers, grabbed her ass hard, and pulled her into a kiss. With his height and his grip on her ass cheek, her skirt slipped up revealing a lot more of her thigh than she had ever shown in public, except for the beach. If anyone dared look, they would have seen her panties as her pussy landed on his muscular leg. Her clit felt those powerful muscles push up against her, giving her a little friction to reveal the inflamed need she was holding back.

Another great song came on, this one Denarius's favorite, and he pulled her back to the dance floor. This time, Bethany was the one instigating the grinding. Denarius knew how to keep his mass low to give Bethany a shelf of his thigh to use for her motions. How could he still move like this in his mid-40s? Bethany didn't really care how, she only cared that he didn't stop. His hands on her hips, just barely scraping the bare skin at the hiked-up hem of her skirt helped bring Bethany closer and closer to her first orgasm. Already she could feel the tightening of her core, like a rubber band being twisted over and over on one of those paper airplanes with the propeller. The sweat and heat from his body made him look like a glistening god to her, a god of power and strength. He rested his head against her forehead and stared into her eyes as he rocked his body into hers and held her in just the right place to create the most friction between her legs.

That rubber band wound tighter and tighter...until it finally released, and Bethany came. Her eyes closed, she wrapped her arms around him, and her breath came in short gasps. Her whole body shuddered as she weathered the storm of feeling in her body. The propeller spun and spun for what was only seconds, but it felt like hours. It was such a rush: her man making her cum with all of these people standing around them. When she had regained her faculties, she gripped the back of his head to pull his head down so she could "mark" him in her own way, kissing him deeply. For a few fleeting moments, she wasn't aware of the other clubbers around them.

When their moment was over, she slipped off of his leg and tugged him toward the bathrooms. If he wanted to fuck her in the club, then she was gonna let it happen. What an anniversary present that would be...fucked in public by her amazing husband. At the door, she signaled for Denarius to wait while she checked things out. The bathrooms were more brightly lit, but with the same black tile on the walls and floor, making it look like a dark mirror. She didn't fully enter, just kinda stooped to check for feet under the stall doors. Luckily, the ladies bathroom was mostly unoccupied when Bethany went inside. Only one stall had feet underneath...wait, were there 4 feet under that door? A light moan confirmed her suspicion. Another couple had the exact same idea. Weirdly enough, that made the prospect of getting her husband in here even more arousing.

Quickly, she turned from the opened door for the women's restroom, grabbed the front of Denarius's shirt, and pulled him in. Once inside, she yanked him toward a stall right next to the other couple. She could hear and almost feel the second man and woman hesitate in fear of discovery...but she knew that once she and Denarius started up, they would continue their sex as well. Bethany slammed and locked the door and pushed Denarius against the door. With haste, she started pulling the buckle on the belt he was wearing. Denarius was pulling her head up and leaning down so he could meet her lips with his own. His kisses spoke volumes of desire. There would not be enough words in any language to describe what passion was in those kisses. Bethany moaned lightly, not only to encourage Denarius and show her appreciation for his love, but also to relax their neighbors so they would resume their business too.

Her prompting worked both ways. She began to hear light wimpers through the stall wall again. Meanwhile, Denarius's penis was now free of his slacks. He was rock hard and throbbing. He really must have been thinking about fucking Bethany this whole time. His cock was one of his best features. Long and thick, like the Cadillac of dicks. Bethany couldn't wrap her hand around its girth, and when she did jack him off at home, she needed two hands. Her pussy positively gushed at the prospect of not only feeling that inside her--that was a common thing these days with their daughter now at college--but feeling it with someone else to hear her cries. Someone else would know. Someone else would be near to listen. She wanted to let someone else in on the secret: her man was the best; an unbridled stallion that could leave her breathless, heaving, cumming for literal minutes after he was done with her. This was gonna be gooooood.

She and he explored each other's mouths with their tongues for a while, the only sounds the light throbbing of the club just beyond the bathroom door, and the gentle panting of the woman in the adjacent stall. Bethany's hands rubbed her husband's cock, feeling her own juices flowing from her pulsating pussy. She had the distinct thought that she was gonna cum a lot from all the stimuli that had already been driving her into a frenzy.

But before any of that happened, she wanted to reward her husband with a little extra. So she pushed him against the closed door of the stall and slunk to her knees. Gripping his cock with her right hand and grabbing his ass with her left, she licked from the bottom of the shaft to the top very slowly. She liked to work the base of his dick with her tongue when she could, because she couldn't deep-throat his whole length to reach it when she gave him head. So using her tongue to lubricate, stimulate, and warm it up was her way of making sure she got down there for Denarius. Once she had licked all around, she wrapped her hand around as much as she could and jerked near the bottom of his cock. The rest, she took into her mouth as deep as she could, for now. Slowly she sucked in her cheeks, making sure not to rub her teeth over his engorged member. Then she started working her mouth up and down, swirling her tongue in rhythm to the beat they could feel from the club. Her hand worked in unison. Every time she shoved her head down, she pulled his ass so he would work his hips in concert with all that she was doing. Each thrust of his body pushed her farther and farther down his dick, until his head was just barely down the back of her throat. This was Bethany's limit. She may not have had much of a gag reflex after years of practice, but if he ever got down her throat, she couldn't talk for days.

Every so often, Bethany stole a glance upward. Denarius was watching her work with so much love-lust in his eyes. He would close his eyes for a bit, leaning back to relish her movements, then staring at her with what Bethany knew to be very intense feelings. In addition, the reflective floor helped her see just a bit of their neighbors' bodies as well. The couple to their left was a college-aged couple. The girl seemed like an obvious sorority candidate, with mid-length blond hair and a tight, athletic body. Bethany couldn't see much of her boyfriend except his legs and his condomn-covered cock, thrusting in and out of his paramour. It wasn't anything like Denarius's, but the girl seemed to be enjoying herself. She was bent over, with her face against the wall they shared with Bethany and Denarius, her small tits on full display and her skirt pulled up to reveal her black, lacy panties, which were pulled aside to allow her lover entry to her shaven pussy. Once, for a second, Bethany swore that she actually locked eyes with her female counterpart, and they shared a moment. The girl was trying to be quiet, but Bethany was sure that she was holding back, hard. Hopefully if Bethany got a little loud, she would do the same.

Denarius was already helping. He groaned lightly here and there while Bethany gave him his anniversary blowjob, but it wasn't enough yet. So Bethany drove hard and held down on his cock. It was hard to do, but also Denarius's favorite move. With a little moan of her own, she finally pushed Denarius to the edge, and he let out a "Oh, fuck, baby" just loud enough for the four of them in the bathroom to hear. The dude from the next stall answered with a, "fuck, yeah, dude. Get some."

Bethany pulled off of Denarius, looked up devilishly and repeated, "yeah, baby, come get some." She stood up to place her head on the shared wall between the two couples, lifted her skirt, and stuck out her ass. With her right hand, she pulled the string of her thong over to reveal her sopping wet vagina. She was ready to feel him thrust all the way inside her and finally give her what she'd been wanting for the past...half hour? Time didn't matter anymore. Only the feeling in her loins that needed to be satisfied, and satisfied now.

Denarius slid around behind her, kind of a tight squeeze. Bethany only now realized that to fit in this position, both guys were backed up to the opposite walls, meaning Bethany was going to be doing a lot of the work. She guessed her sorority girl neighbor was doing something similar. Denarius's long dick made it even more difficult. As he got into position, she could feel him slip his cock between her thighs. Before he could try to enter her, Bethany took the opportunity to lube him up with her own fluids. Reaching between her legs, she held his throbbing prick so she could rub it between her pussy lips. The thick, rock-hard shaft slipped between her labia and found her clit. She used him like a dildo for a few seconds, making sure he was good and slick. Then she leaned closer to the stall wall so she could line up his cock with her entry.

She was so wet that he slid in easily, just an inch at a time. She rocked her hips back and forth until finally he was fully inside her. She felt him throb with satisfaction at finally being inside her, and she let out a moan of ecstasy. She could hear her female friend in the next stall say a light, "Jesus Christ." Bethany checked and saw that the blonde had used the reflective surface to look at Denarius's dick, just as Bethany had done earlier. Apparently she was impressed. The blonde closed her eyes and groaned a little louder than before as she pushed her guy all the way against the other wall, driving his cock as deep as it would go. Bethany guessed it wasn't as deep as Denarius was inside her right now, but I must have hit a nice spot in her neighbor's pussy anyway.

Both girls began pushing off of the wall between them, pulling forward then slamming back until there was a rhythmic, light bang-bang-bang heard in the bathroom. Along with their thumps, and the boom-boom-boom of the bass drums of the music from the club, both girls were now starting to whimper louder and louder as they worked their respective cocks. Bethany hoped that the blonde was feeling the things she was feeling. She could feel Denarius's balls smack into her clit every time she thrust back into him. She could feel his circumcised mushroom head rub her g-spot on the up- and down-stroke. She was so full of her husband's dick. It pressed against every wall inside her. Fuck this was amazing.

"Fuck me, baby. Give me that enormous cock!" Bethany whisper-yelled. She wanted the other couple to hear them now. She wanted to challenge them to try to outdo these 40-year-olds. No one could pleasure a woman like Denarius, and he was all hers. That was her cock inside her. It was his pussy he was fucking. In response, she could hear the other dude pick up speed. Now he had his girl pressed firmly against the middle wall and was drilling her hard. The first few thrusts got a light, "ah, ah, ah, AH!" from his blonde lady. Then he must have switched angles, because suddenly there was a "OH SHIT! FUCK!" Good for her! The other girl started a quick chant of, "Right there! Right there! Right there! Don't stop! Don't stop! Don't. You. Fucking. STOP!" But Bethany wasn't going to let that young bitch have the most fun in this room.

12