Cumming in the Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Denarius must have understood Bethany's prompting, because he did something she never thought. He wrapped his hand around her waist, and gripped her hair. With a little lift, Bethany was off of the ground, her high-heeled feet dangling just centimeters from the shiny floor. With his thick hard cock working like a spit-roast skewer, Bethany was completely at his mercy. With this newfound control, Denarius slammed his cock hard inside her. The extra pressure of each hard thrust pushed him just a millimeter or two deeper than before, and Bethany started to lose it. Her tongue lolled out of her mouth, and she cried out, "AH! OH! AH! AH! FU-UCK! ME! D! UH! UGH! UUUUUHH!!" She hoped that the girl in the other stall was getting a show, but Bethany couldn't look down to see. Her man was manhandling her in a public bathroom with witnesses. Bethany had never been more turned on. Her moans and cries crescendoed as she felt that familiar feeling in the pit of her stomach again. "FUCK!" she called out, echoing in the quiet bathroom, along with the louder slap-SLAP-slap-SLAP-slap from the two couples. "I'm--gon--na--cum--ba--by," she panted out through gritted teeth.

From next door, she heard a weak, "Me-too" as her new friend, Blondie started to achieve orgasm too. Bethany tried to hold back...she wanted to hear her neighbor cum first. She knew that if she heard those first few cries of ecstasy that her own orgasm would be that much more intense. The two guys belted out encouragement. From Denarius: "Fuck yeah, baby. Let your man make you cum. I wanna feel your pussy squeeze me." From the college guy: "Fuck, baby, you're SO tight...cum for me too!"

Blonde was the first to go. With a "mmm-MHMM-MMMMM-AHHH-AHHHH-AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Her scream drowned out the music in the club for a brief moment. Bethany was exactly half of a second behind her with her own scream: "I'm cumming...I'm c---...I'm cUmmInG...Oooo. AH."--deep breath in--"FUUUUUUUUUCKKKKK."

So many sounds filled that big room. Along with the lingering sounds of the girls' orgasm cries, there was the rapid cl-l-l-l-lick of the younger girl's stilettos on the floor as her legs shook. There was still a constant bang-bang-bang as Denarius kept up his pounding. Both girls moaned lightly as they came down from their euphoric highs. The college guy whisper-yelled an appreciative, "dude, fuck yeah...give it to her, man." Denarius must have been enjoying having the audience too. His response was, "Don't stop now, man! Keep going!"

It was so weird to hear these two discuss fucking like this in the bathroom. But at least someone else now understood what her man could do to her with that glorious dick. She was thankful that Denarius was giving the young man advice. Even if he was experienced, that didn't mean he couldn't use some tips from a more experienced sex god.

"Dude, my legs are so tired. I can't keep this up!" said the other dude.

Denarius to the rescue! "Then sit on the pot and let her fuck you, man. She'll finish you off after that orgasm you gave her...I'm sure she wants to repay the favor!" God, her man knew. It was what they would do when Denarius pleased Bethany. He could make her cum over and over, but sometimes he'd wear himself out before he could find release. So she would take over and fuck him until he sprayed all of his cum so deep in her pussy that none even dripped out when she would pull off of his cock. And even if it did, she would just clean it off of his dick with her tongue. It was a little bitter and salty, but for some reason, Bethany liked it.

She had let her mind wander a bit, but Denarius kept up his relentless thrusting. His hand holding her steady around her hips had moved forward to slip under her shirt and grip her breast tightly and give him more leverage. The hand in her hair simultaneously was pushing her against the wall to keep her from moving while also tangled in her hair to add just a little pressure like he was pulling it. Her pussy was pulsing over and over. She wasn't quite cumming anymore, but she was now so sensitive that she knew the orgasms would keep rolling over her. But if she was gonna be in this state, she wanted not only their new friends to hear, but she wanted Denarius to see. So she used her hands to signal him to stop. He slowly eased her down to the floor. It took her a second to find her feet, but when she did, she slipped off of his cock so she could turn around. She pulled him down to her for another long, deep kiss, pulling him closer to her until her back was against the dividing wall between the couples. Once she had her fill of tasting his tongue, she pushed him back just a little and jumped up to wrap her legs around him.

Deftly, he caught her ass cheeks as she lept and pushed her against the wall. With one hand and the wall holding her in place, he used his other hand to target her moist pussy again. With gravity on his side, she slipped all the way down onto his engorged cock. She let out another loud cry once she was locked on.

Their neighbors also got into position. When Bethany looked down and a little to the right, she could see their neighbors' feet in a configuration that suggested the guy was on the seat of the toilet and the blonde was riding him in reverse-cowgirl. She was already moaning, but so was he. She was bouncing lightly on his cock, stopping every now and then to push him deep inside her and rock her hips back and forth. Bethany heard a few light slap! sounds that suggested that he was smacking his compatriot's ass. Ooof. That was sexy as hell.

Denarius was not to be outdone. He made sure that the other couple heard as he slammed Bethany against the thin metal wall between them. The cool metal felt good on Bethany's skin, but the strong, powerful thrusts of her husband felt better. She could feel herself going limp in his arms. Soon, she was completely lost to the feeling, her arms hanging loosely on either side of her, her legs only held in place by Denarius's muscular arms. Her pants came loud and proud now, moaning and whimpering when Denarius would hit the right places, which was almost every thrust. Her third orgasm was building. She looked into Denarius's eyes as he fucked the life out of her. He looked like he wanted to pound her until she passed out; his eyes looked at her with such lust it almost looked like aggression.

"My man is fucking me soooo hard over here! I hope you kids can keep up!" she said in a brief moment of lucidity. She wanted them to hear his deep voice pull the orgasm from her. "What do you want, baby? What do you want to do to me?"

In a deep, gravely, sexy voice, he said, "I want to fuck you until you scream so loud the whole club knows that you're my woman."

That must have woke something up in the guy next door, because all of a sudden the college clubber yelled out, "Oh FUCK ME, ZACK!" Bethany stole a glance down. She could only see Zack's legs. It looked like he had turned his blonde lover over and now she was sitting on the toilet seat (thank god these had actual lids!) while he pounded her into oblivion. She could hear a click-clack-click as her heels tapped against the wall of the stall with each thump of his body into hers. Good for him to have such a flexible partner! Her screams began to increase in volume. This must be her favorite position. Even Zack was grunting harder with his exertions. He must be close. But at least he was gonna make sure that the blonde got one more orgasm before it was over.

Speaking of one more orgasm...Bethany could feel hers getting closer and closer, but she could also feel Denarius's finish coming too. He was starting to pulse gently inside her with each swing up inside her limp body. A little encouragement...and she would feel him coat her insides with his semen. So she moaned loudly, rolled her eyes back in her head, and allowed the sensations to wash over her. "Don't. Stop. Fucking. Me...I'm. So. CLOSE!" And she was...closer than she thought. The knot in her belly snapped again, and she belted out a scream that she was sure that everyone in the club could hear. Guess Denarius got his wish.

Bethany's orgasm must have sent the other couple into their own spiral. "FUCK, ZACK, I'M CUMMING TOO!!" she heard the girl cry.

"ME TOO, APRIL! FUCKING HOLY SHIIIIIIIT!"

Denarius was the last. Without all the fanfare the rest of them had, he pulled Bethany close so he could huskily breathe into her ear: "I'm. Gonna. Fill. Your. Pussy. Riiiiiiight...NOW!" In Bethany's own waves of orgasm, she could barely feel the pulsing and spraying happening inside her body, but she felt the warmth as Denarius fulfilled his promises and emptied himself inside her. Her orgasm extended until she felt the last gentle pump of his dick. She had gone completely fuzzy in the head, and it took her a while to regain control of her limbs.

Denarius, her perfect gentleman, kept her held up until she could finally put her feet on the ground without falling to the floor in a heap. She heard a flush from the stall with Zack and April, she assumed to get rid of the condom she could see on Zack's dick when she spied it earlier. She wanted to see the young couple together, curious to see Zack's full form and see if he really deserved a woman as beautiful as April. So she wiped herself a little with a piece of toilet paper, helped clean Denarius and get him back in his pants, and straightened her skirt and top.

She exited their stall and stood by the sink for a minute. Zack came out of the other stall first, an average-height guy with an athletic body. He probably played something like Hockey. He had short-cropped blonde hair and strangely blue eyes. Yep, the perfect companion for April. April had re-covered her small tits with her rose-print blouse and pulled her own red skirt back into position. When she looked at Bethany, Bethany gave her a little look of "congratulations on the hottie". To her credit, April looked at Zack and smiled in a way that said, "Thanks, I like him." Then she glanced over at Denarius, turned back to Bethany and mouthed, "Oh My GOD," in very exaggerated movements. Bethany smiled, and lifted her hand to point at her ring. April's response was a low thumbs-up, then she pointed to the blank space on her own ring finger.

Something similar must have happened between Zack and Denarius, because she suddenly felt Zack's eyes run up and down her body, then he turned to Denarius and held up his hand for a high-five. Denarius obliged him, with a look of approval at April as well.

Now all acquainted, they slowly worked their way to the door to exit. As soon as they opened the door, a loud "WHOOOOOOOOO" came out of a crowd that had gathered by the door to listen to the show. Bethany was surprised that the club bouncers hadn't shut the whole thing down. Denarius and Zack both got a shitload of high-fives, and the girls were applauding. Their eyes scanning the men and then looking knowingly at the girls.

Bethany knew she would never forget this anniversary. Maybe this would be a yearly visit. She certainly hoped that April and Zack would be in the bathroom again too...maybe they could video with them sometime. April must have had the same idea, because suddenly she felt April press a small business card for the club into her hand. On it was April's Facebook, email, number, and a short question. "Again soon?"

Oh yes, April. You can watch my man rail me anytime, young lady, she thought.

Her man delivered the best anniversary present ever. She was his, and now an entire college town knew what he could to do her.

12