Cumming of Age

Story Info
Son Gets Stepmom For His Birthday.
2.1k words
4.32
57.5k
71
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cumming of Age

My wife stood in the living room wearing nothing but a pair of expensive black lace panties and a large red ribbon, the kind they use on new cars, wrapped around her waist. My tall athletic son, Freddie, stood there with a dumb uncomprehending expression on his face. Sonja had explained everything to him already, but he still didn't seem to quite understand.

"What do you mean you're my birthday present?" he asked.

Freddie was staring at his stepmother's naked breasts, with his mouth slightly open, and it would not have surprised me if he had started to drool. He was obviously excited at the sight of a naked woman and the fact that it was his attractive young stepmom that stood before him, almost totally nude, had not prevented my only son from getting a massive erection, showing through his sweatpants.

Sonja and I had discussed everything in advance the previous night. Our plan to give Freddie an extra special eighteenth birthday present. Really it had been Sonja's idea to begin with. She said Freddie needed some experience before going to college or he might never have the confidence he needed to be successful in life and the extraordinary blowjob she had given me while explaining her thinking had definitely helped convince me of the merits of her plan.

To be honest, I had been worried about that myself. The kid spent most of his time in his bedroom, jerking off and playing video games. He had never had a girlfriend and I was pretty sure he was still a virgin. I didn't really love the idea of sharing my hot young wife with my own son, but considering his mother had left us when he was pretty young, perhaps Sonja was right. Perhaps he just needed some female attention to give him confidence and bring him out of his shell.

"Your father and I have discussed it and we've decided that you can have sex with me, if you want."

Freddie just stood there.

"What do you say son, would you like to have sex with you stepmother?" I asked.

Freddie nodded his head, but he looked pale, and rigid, rooted to the spot.

"It's okay baby, mommy will take care of you. Come over here and unwrap your present..."

Freddie finally got a grip over himself and walked over to the naked woman standing before him. Sonja was summoning him with one finger while she toyed with some loose strands of hair with another. There had been sexual tension in the house ever since I married a much younger woman. Two men and one woman under one roof had created a certain dynamic. I hoped allowing Freddie to be with Sonja might help ease the situation.

Sonja kissed Freddie delicately on the lips and instructed him to untie her ribbon and remove her panties. Freddie did as he was told and as he pulled down my wife's sexy black lace panties he just stared at her exposed vagina. It was probably the first time he had ever seen one in real life.

"Good boy," said Sonja, "Now take off your clothes and go sit on the sofa."

Freddie did not hesitate, removing every item of clothing in a flash. His excitement seemed to be getting the better of him because he almost tripped over his boxer shorts as he rushed to remove them while skipping toward the couch. Once he'd settled down, Sonja sauntered over seductively, swaying her hips from side to side. Her glistening pussy drew his full attention until she knelt down before her stepson, giving him the perfect view of her gorgeous breasts.

I was still standing nearby watching everything unfold and admittedly I had a substantial erection of my own. I had always wondered how I would feel if Sonja was with another man and seeing her with my son was turning me on more than I had anticipated.

Sonja began stroking Freddie's cock, going through the motions even though he was already at what must have been his full size. The kid had nothing to be shy about. He had a big dick by all accounts and he certainly seemed slightly bigger than I was considering the hungry expression on my wife's pretty face. But, unfortunately for Freddie, his inexperience showed, and he started coming as soon as Sonja began stroking his dick.

Cum flew everywhere, some of it landed on the sofa, some on Freddie's stomach, and a little spunk got in Sonja's hair. Another thick string landed across her perfect bare chest. I suddenly realized why she had thought this would help him. If he couldn't even handle a hand job for two minutes without cumming, he was not going to get very far with horny college girls.

Freddie looked really embarrassed and stammered an apology.

Sonja consoled him.

"It's alright sweetie. I am happy you are so excited."

Without missing a beat, Sonja kept stroking her stepson and he quickly regained his full size after a momentary decline. Then she took him in her mouth, sucking his cockhead and licking up all the semen that had dribbled down the length of his engorged penis. Freddie's eyes rolled into the back of his head. He looked like he was in heaven.

"Thank you Sonja," he said.

"Call me mommy," she said.

"Yes, mommy,"

"Good boy."

I felt like stroking myself to get some relief but I was too enthralled by the erotic scene unfolding in front of me. Sonja and Freddie were not related by blood so it wasn't really incest. But the sight of my wife sucking her stepson's big cock had whipped me into a state of intense sexual excitement.

Freddie came again a few minutes later and Sonja just kept slurping and swallowing until she had consumed every drop of his cum. Remarkably, his penis remained rock hard after she released his dick from her mouth and I could tell then that she was keen to take his virginity.

"Do you want to have a go inside me?" she asked, fluttering her eyelashes.

"Yes please, mommy," replied Freddie.

Having been given consent to proceed, Sonja straddled her stepson on the sofa, gradually lowering herself onto Freddie's still enormous erection. It seemed like he was even bigger than I had realized because despite her dripping wet pussy, my wife cried out in pleasure as she slowly took her stepson inside her, inch by inch. I watched in awe as she lowered and raised herself to adjust to his size until she finally bottomed out, enveloping the base of his cock and releasing a loud uncontrolled moan.

"Oh my God, Freddie, you're so fucking big!"

Freddie didn't say a word. He was using all his willpower to prevent himself from cumming for a third time in quick succession. Naturally, he wanted his first time to last as long as possible, and he seemed embarrassed about how easily he had been cumming. But from the terrified expression on his face it seemed like he would not last very long, despite his best efforts.

Sonja, on the other hand, really seemed to be enjoying herself. She had started to ride her stepson's cock with enthusiasm, lifting herself up and plunging downwards with a needy grinding motion that had never failed to send me over the edge despite my years of sexual experience. Combined with her perverted dirty talk, I could not imagine my son surviving the onslaught of her perfect vagina.

"How does it feel to be balls deep in your stepmother?" she asked him. "You love fucking your mommy don't you. Good boy, keep fucking mommy. Cum inside mommy. Make mommy cum!"

As expected Freddie cracked like a soft-boiled egg, jizzing deep inside my wife as she continued to bounce up and down on his cock with unrelenting need. Sonja kept going, trying desperately to bring herself to what would have been a massive climax. But Freddie finally went soft and she didn't quite manage to reach the promised land.

"It's okay, baby," she said, pushing her frustration aside, "You did so well!"

That night, I was the beneficiary of that frustration. Sonja knelt on the bed with her ass in the air as I took her from behind. She didn't say anything to me and I guessed she must have been remembering her time with Freddie. It was an unusual feeling for me, sloppy seconds. Her youthful vagina was still tight but there was a layer of cum coating her insides which created an unusual sensation I was not sure I really enjoyed. She seemed to be loving it though and had a series of powerful orgasms much sooner than she usually took to climax.

"Keep fucking mommy," she said, encouraging me to keep going and I obliged her request until I too reached a climax, shooting a load of semen deep inside her to co-mingle with my son's.

Sonja fell asleep with a blissful expression on her face that night and I wondered where things were heading in our family. The plan had been to help Freddie get sexual confidence, but we hadn't really discussed what this would entail beyond Sonja taking his virginity as a birthday present. The next morning I realized that Pandora's box had been opened and that it may not be easy to close again.

By the time I got out of the shower and made my way downstairs to breakfast, Freddie and Sonja were already going at it like bunny rabbits in the kitchen. Sonja was bent over the kitchen counter and Freddie was ploughing her doggy style. Her cheeks were flushed red and strands of her hair were pasted to her forehead with sweat. I could see her bare breasts jiggling beneath her, pressed against the cold marble countertops, as her pleasure grew with each brutal thrust of my son's gigantic cock.

Neither of them even acknowledged my presence. They just kept fucking.

"That's it, fuck mommy's pussy Freddie. Make your mother cum!"

This time, Freddie lasted much longer. I wondered if he had masturbated a few times that morning because his stamina was much improved since the previous night and this time Sonja was the first to cum. My wife started screaming in ecstasy as her stepson demolished her pussy. The whacking sound of their fucking filled the room, rivalled only by my wife's loud orgasms. These sounds and sensations sent Freddie over the edge, and he increased his tempo until he released another heavy load inside his needy stepmom right there in the kitchen.

If I thought this would be a one-time thing, I was mistaken, because coming home from work that day, I found them going at it again. This time they were in the living room, with my wife on her back and my son slowly and methodically working her open, savoring every moment inside his stepmom's juicy snatch. Sonja's perky round breasts were glistening with sweat and her nipples were rock hard. Her mouth was slightly open with her tongue sticking out as she panted with pleasure.

"Welcome home, honey," she said, finally noticing me standing there watching, "I'm just giving Freddie the rest of his birthday present."

I started to wonder how long this birthday was going to last.

Every time I had sex with my wife over the following few weeks her pussy felt sticky and used up with Freddie's cum. She insisted I call her mommy every time and to be honest it started really turning me on. From the sounds of things, she had trained Freddie to lick her pussy and combined with the daily fucking he gave her, she didn't need much from me anymore.

It seemed like every time I walked past the bathroom, they were cumming in the shower, and every time I passed Freddie's bedroom, Sonja was kneeling on his bed, sucking his massive dick. As a result, I was relieved when Freddie finally packed up his things and left for college. Sonja and I began having sex regularly again and I enjoyed the feeling of her clean unused vagina.

To be fair, the plan had worked, Freddie seemed to be doing great, getting good marks, and making plenty of friends, many of which were girls who must have been satisfied with his companionship after everything his stepmom had taught him. That is why I didn't really mind it when he came home and Sonja asked if she could spend the night in Freddie's room. The feminine attention had done the boy a lot of good and I took satisfaction in knowing that I was such a good father.