Returning Home to Help Pt. 01

Story Info
Son comes home from college to help mom.
2.8k words
4.65
65.6k
155
26

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/06/2024
Created 10/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My stay in college came to a halt when my mom called and told me that dad had left. He left with the car, the savings, my college fund. Everything.

Mom was going to have to move, and pretty quickly. So, despite all the fun I was having, I said goodbye to my friends at college and the girl I was dating. It would be a stretch to call her my girlfriend. I wasn't exactly a one woman guy while there. College was a buffet, and I was constantly hungry.

I took the train back home and wondered about what went wrong with mom and dad. Sure he was quite a bit older than her, but age usually isn't much of a problem. I know they'd been together for as long as I was alive, which was 19 years.

If anything I figured that mom would be the one to leave dad. She was still a gorgeous woman. She was 5'4 with curves in the right places and breasts, as I would find out, that were as firm as someone much younger than her age, which I guessed had to be just past 40. Her hair was a sandy brown and moved in waves down past her shoulders.

And dad had to be. ..I didn't know. He never really said. I think he was about 15 years older. But he looked much older. Though always nice to me, he certainly was the stern and dour type, while mom was fun and laughing. Maybe that was it. I know I got my height from him. Both of us topped out at 6'4 with wide shoulders. I was more like mom in temperament though. Perhaps he was so dour because I was too much like her. I had so many questions in my head.

I got to moms condo and found her crying on the couch. She looked so small and vulnerable. When she saw me she got up and threw her arms around me, holding me close and tight. I instinctively held her close and felt her warmth. My hands pulling her to me and my nostrils filled with her all too familiar perfume. For a moment my mind thought about her body. Just a fleeting thought. And then the thought of "don't think about THAT" followed quickly.

After a while, mom sat down again and we talked and I held her hand and let her unload a stream of consciousness rant about whatever was on her mind. She deserved that. She didn't need to think about how we had to move out of the city and where we were going to move and what we would do for money. Those were all things we could deal with tomorrow. Or the next day. But now, just letting it out was doing wonders for her.

Eventually she fell asleep leaning against me on the couch, he tear stained cheeks pressed against my arm. I looked down at her and smiled. Not at what had happened, but at what a beautiful person she was. Besides her outward beauty, her soul was as lovely as I'd ever encountered. I closed my eyes and fell asleep too.

Turns out my father screwed up and actually left the condo in my mom's name, so we got a realtor and before we knew it we had struck a deal to sell. We would still be short on money though, so we sold her SUV and kept my serviceable pickup.

Using the same realtor, we found a house in a small town about 5 hours away. Little town, no ties to the past, nothing to remind mom of dad leaving.

We spent each day packing and cleaning and getting ready to move. As the days rolled by, we became less like mother and son and more like roommates or partners. Or even, I didn't dare think, boyfriend and girlfriend. Minus all the fun stuff, that is.

One evening she had the music going and was dancing around with abandon. It was both adorable and a little sexy. I thought I'd tease her a bit.

"Not bad moves for an old lady." I smiled.

She turned and with mock anger threw a dishtowel at me.

"I'm not that old mister. Besides, no way you can match these moves." She closed her eyes and rotated her hips and there were flashes of sexual thought running through my brain as she turned and gyrated and showed me just how sexy she could be.

"Ok, fine, you got me," I laughed as she looked at me through her unkempt dance hair, "you can move better than me."

This got a laugh from her.

"Besides," she said, walking to me, "I'm not quite as old as you think."

She stopped in front of me, giving me a serious, yet vulnerable look.

"What do you mean?" was the only thing I could think of to say.

She sat down, put her hand on my knee, and began to talk.

Turns out she got pregnant at 16. And not just from anyone, but from my dad. Who was, at the time, her English teacher. This was back in her little home town and it was all pretty much hushed up. They got married and everyone just ignored it.

I came along and when I got older they moved to the city, added years onto mom's age, so it wasn't so unseemly. By then she was 17 and dad was 50. But they told everyone she was 23. Still quite an age gap, but nothing like the real one.

So instead of her being 42, as I thought, she was a spry 36.

"So what do you think about that honey?" she smiled at me, her eyes searching my face for something.

"Umm, wow," I stammered, "I guess it'll be hard for me to call you 'old lady' now, huh?"

I wasn't sure how she'd take that, but she laughed. She could tell it wasn't an issue for me. She was who she was. Age was just a number. And in this case, an irrelevant one.

The days rolled on and each day we'd pack, clean, and laugh and mom would dance in the kitchen and we'd always end up on the couch at night watching movies. And the closer we got, the closer we got. She'd lean up against me and her warmth felt far too good. I'd bring us a few beers, which always had her starting with "you shouldn't be drinking young man, you're not old enough." But it always ended with us laughing and snuggling on the couch.

One night the dynamic shifted a bit though.

We were watching some silly movie and talking about school and we'd had a few beers. I was wearing shorts and a tank top. Mom had on pajamas and had let her hair down and it was lightly teasing my face as she leaned against me.

My hand rested on her hip and it felt. . .right. I would absentmindedly move my hand in caressing movements and mom let out almost indistinguishable "mmmmm" sounds. This was thrilling. And unexpected.

The movie ended and she had her hand on my chest and gave me a little kiss on the cheek. I could feel the warmth of her breath. Her hand was warm and soft.

"Good night honey, see you in the morning." She smiled and her eyes sparkled.

I smiled back and tried my hardest to hide my erection.

Next day, there was no mention of it, though I couldn't stop thinking about her touch. I watched her closely as she moved throughout the day. Saw her hips move, her legs, how her firm breasts moved in her button up blouse. My mind was in sexual overdrive thinking about her. I knew it was wrong, but part of that was what made it hotter.

The scene played out again another night. Cuddled up on the couch, watching tv. My hand on her hip, enjoying her curves and feeling the heat of her body. She leaned against me, resting her hand on my thigh and causing an inevitable reaction. Not that she mentioned it.

Again, the night ended with her giving me a soft kiss on the cheek, though this time it was closer to my lips. I trembled at this.

I had a plan. Next time I'd move my head just a bit. I knew it was 'wrong', but I didn't really care.

Next night we watched a movie, had a few drinks and mom was resting her head on my chest as I gently caressed her exposed arm. It felt so good.

The movie ended and she yawned.

"Ok honey, time for this 'old lady' to get to bed." and she laughed as she leaned to kiss me on the cheek, as per the usual.

I moved my head just a bit and kept my hand on her arm as she moved in.

Then it happened, her lips touched mine. Soft, warm, a hint of moisture. I leaned toward her as she kissed me. I worried she'd recoil quickly. But she did not. The kiss lingered. Longer than it really should have, but not as long as I wanted it to.

Mom stood up, looked at me sideways with a little giggly smile.

"Well now. . .off to bed with me." Then she pranced, yes pranced, off to her room, running on the balls of her feet. Damn if she wasn't sexy and flirty and . . . everything.

We had finished the packing and the next day the movers were coming to pick everything up. The living room was just mountains of cardboard boxes, the couch and the tv. We settled into our movie watching routine, only this time it was slightly different.

I was just in my boxers and mom came out in some light fabric shorts and a small thin pajama top that showed just enough cleavage so that I could barely look elsewhere. As she curled up next to me, her hand moved gently on my bare leg. I couldn't take my eyes off of her and spent most of our movie watching time trying to look down her top and also using the tips of my fingers to caress her hip and, eventually, her ass through her shorts.

I was fixated on her breathing and even the slightest movements made my heart jump a little, as I realized, now more than ever, what a sexy woman mom was. And yes, I told myself, I was really attracted to her. I was done lying to myself about that.

The palm of her hand was rubbing my thigh, from knee to the edge of my boxers. There was no way she couldn't tell I had an erection. But she never said a thing. And neither did I. I just responded by moving my hand over her soft and luscious ass, feeling it move under my gentle pressure.

I heard a long low sigh as the tips of my fingers explored her ass through the thin pajama bottoms. She pressed her head down until her cheek was above my cock, making me twitch. I couldn't believe it but felt that everything that was happening somehow was meant to be.

The movie ended and mom slowly raised herself and looked into my eyes. Everything was in slow motion. Her hand stayed on my leg as her face moved inexorably closer to my face. Her face was a mixture of shy insecurity and confident sexuality. Her eyes darted back and forth from one of my eyes to the other as she got nearer. I slid my hand up to her lower back and moved forward. Her eyes closed and we kissed. Soft, wet, warm kiss. I could feel her breath, smell her shampoo, feel the urgency behind her emotions. The more we kissed, the more aggressive she became. And I matched her intensity.

My hand on her lower back slid up and under her top and caressed her back. Her probing tongue met mine and we kissed deeply and with passion, the only sounds our breathing and our lips and tongues. Somehow someway we moved so that she was straddling me, her arms around my neck, my hands on her perfect round ass. We broke our passionate kissing and stared into each others' eyes. It was a connection so intense I never thought possible.

Then, without breaking eye contact, she stood up, and unbuttoned her top, letting it fall behind her in a heap. She tugged at her shorts, slowly lowering them. She glanced quickly at mine, letting me know she wanted me to remove mine too. No words were exchanged. I quickly removed my boxers as she tossed her shorts aside.

There she stood, my gorgeous mother, full firm breasts, wide light brown areolas, hard nipples. Her stomach, though not taut, was smooth and I could see the muscles moving as she glided to me. Her legs looked so much longer than normal. Then there was her pussy. She looked like she had recently trimmed and shaved and had just a small patch of hair above her lovely pussy. I couldn't do anything but stare.

Mom smiled and straddled me again, pushing me down onto the couch as we kissed deeply again. Her body pressed to my throbbing hard cock as I kneaded her ass cheeks. I was in heaven.

Mom raised herself up as I lay flat. She reached under her, surrounding my shaft with her fingers and giving me a naughty smile. The likes of which I didn't think she was capable. But I enjoyed it all the same.

She rubbed the head of my cock along her lips. I could feel her juices coating me, making her so slick. She was as excited, or more excited, as I was. I watched her face contort each time she rubbed it against her hard clit. Her tits moved and swayed as she moved her arms.

She closed her eyes and positioned herself above me. Then, slowly and with certainty, she lowered herself onto me. I felt her pussy open up and take my cock. Inch by inch I filled her more and more. Her moans filled the room as her body adjusted to my size and girth. When I was completely in, she fell forward, kissing me deeply.

Her pussy was gripping and seemingly sucking me deeper into her body. I could feel my cock throbbing, though there was no way in hell I was going to cum too soon. Not tonight. Not with mom.

We kissed and caressed and she began to move her hips side to side. Just enjoying the friction of our bodies and my cock deep in my own mom's pussy. Her breathing was coming in staccato rhythms as she kissed my neck. I knew she was close to her first orgasm. I kissed and licked her ear, breathing hot breath onto her skin as her hips moved faster and with purpose.

All at once, her body stiffened, her pussy began to squeeze my cock and she let out a guttural moan into the room. Her body trembled and continued to tremble for what seemed like 20 minutes. I took that as my cue to up the ante and began to slowly but surely move in and out of her pussy. She was so wet from her orgasm, the sound of her juices nearly drowned out our kissing and gasping.

Slowly mom regained herself and began to push down to my cock with each thrust up. Each thrust was eliciting a grunt from her gorgeous mouth. I kissed her more as we fucked, her body and mine one entity, one soul, one perfect moment in time.

I could feel myself getting closer and closer. I began to thrust up harder and felt my cock throbbing, eager to explode. Mom sensed this too and doubled her efforts, squeezing me hard with her pussy. I leaned forward and she held her breast to my mouth, I eagerly sucked her nipple and when she moaned it pushed me over the edge. I thrust up one last time, my hands pulling her down to me and holding her as I exploded into my mom. Ropes of cum flooding her pussy, filling her completely. it was a feeling unlike any I had ever experienced. I kept cumming and she moaned as another orgasm overtook her. Both of us cumming like never before. Mother and son.

Mom held my face in her hands, looking into my eyes as we breathed heavily. She smiled softly, kindly. her eyes sparkling. Then she laid her head down on my chest, my cock still buried in her, and fell asleep. I followed quickly.

END OF PART ONE