Cumming of Age Pt. 02

Story Info
Matt continues his sexual exploration with a threesome.
2.7k words
4.41
15.8k
13
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been one week since I had sex with Liz. We haven't done it a second time, but we have been sexting a lot. She sends me pictures of her tits and her ass, and often she'll send me videos of her masturbating. I do the same as well, sending her pictures and videos of me jerking off.

I got together with my friend Terry to tell her about my recent sexual awakening. Terry was a cute girl, she had long brown hair, square glasses, and brown eyes. Her tits somehow struck a perfect balance between big and perky. Finally, she had an ass to rival Scarlett Johansson.

I drove over to Terry's brand new apartment and we started talking about our recent sexual experiences. Terry went over the usual stuff she'd been up to, and I was happy to surprise her with what I had done.

"Oh my god Matt, I'm so proud of you." Terry says with glee, "I told you this would happen to you one day, you just had to be patient, now look at you."

"I can hardly believe it myself, we've been texting and sending nudes the past week now, it's awesome."

Terry's face lit up with a sense of excitement and curiosity.

"Can I see?"

This question didn't surprise me, Terry was bisexual after all. She once told me she had a threesome where she had sex with a girl in front of another girl. She ate the girls pussy while getting hers eaten and she's been into girls ever since.

I pulled out my phone and pulled up a picture of Liz fully nude in front of a mirror. Terry's jaw nearly dropped at just how sexy Liz was. Terry was practically drooling over her.

"Is she into girls?" Terry desperately asked.

"I'm not sure, she never mentioned anything to me."

"Matt, would you be willing to share your girl with me?"

"You want to have a threesome?" I reply with confusion.

Terry wanted to have a threesome? That implies she's willing to fuck me too, which was really surprising.

"Let me get this straight, you want to have sex with Liz AND me?'

"Well yeah of course, I've always thought you were cute."

I couldn't believe this, twice in a week has the Revelation of a girl wanting to fuck me caught me off guard. Of course I'm not complaining, I've always thought Terry was hot but never thought in a million years that I had a chance with her, much less with Liz.

"So what do you say?" Terry says, eagerly awaiting my answer.

"I'd have to ask Liz, see if she's okay with that kind of stuff."

"Of course, just give a call when you have an answer."

Later that day I went over to Liz's house now that we finally had some time alone. Her parents were at some PTA meeting for her younger brother, so we had some time for a long overdue fuck.

We wasted no time getting undressed and we were both completely naked inside of 30 seconds. We embraced each other with a long passionate kiss, using our hands to get reacquainted with each other's bodies. I lift up her left leg, bringing her knee up to my hip.

My cock grows hard and it rises between her legs. The shaft rubs against her pussy, and she moans softly into my mouth.

"Oh baby, I need you right back inside me." Liz whispers into my ear.

I pick her up by her hips, she wraps her legs around my waste, and her arms around my neck. I push her up against the wall and jam my hard cock up into her pussy. Her legs tighten around me, and I put my mouth on her tits. She moans even louder now, which makes me even harder.

I whisper into her ear that i'm ready to cum and she tells me,

"Put me down, I want you to cum on my tits!"

I do as she says and set her down. Liz begins to stroke my cock mere inches away from her chest and she loves every second of it. At the same time, she began fingering her pussy with her other hand. As she jerks me off Liz begins to encourage me to do something a little freaky,

"Oh yeah baby! Do you wanna cum on my tits?"

"Oh yeah!" I moan in response

"Are you gonna clean up your mess?" She seductively asks.

I wasn't entirely sure what she just asked, but I had a pretty good idea. Her next encouragement spelled it out for me.

"Baby once you finish I want you to lick your own cum right off my tits! Will you do that for me baby?"

"Oh Yeah!"

I couldn't believe I just agreed to it. I'm so caught up in the moment I can't stop to think about actually doing it.

"Oh yeah baby, it's gonna be so hot watching you."

With that I explode onto her tits, my cum drenching most of her tits. Now came the fateful moment, could I go through with this kinky request? She smiles at me and I know there's no way I can resist her.

Without thinking to much, I stick out my tongue and begin licking up my own cum off her gorgeous tits. I'm surprised at how turned on it makes me, My cock grows harder at the taste of my own cum.

"That's right baby eat your own cum, I know it tastes good." She encourages.

I lick her tits clean of all my cum, and I was surprisingly completely into it.

"Oh baby that was so hot baby, you made me cum." She says holding her fingers to me. "Now taste my cum."

I begin to link her cum off her fingers and it tastes just as good.

"Liz, can I ask you something."

"Anything."

"Well you see, I have a friend Terry, and she's really hot and she was hoping maybe we could have a threesome?"

Liz paused for a moment, seeming to genuinely consider the idea.

"She's into girls?"

"Very much, I wasn't sure if you were okay with that."

"Well, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't at least a little curious, and you did just do something really kinky for me, I suppose it could be fun to experiment."

Suddenly my dick got rock hard again, I never actually thought she'd agree. I was about to watch the two sexiest women I know have sex in front of me. It was like a wet dream come true.

Later that night I call Terry, and tell her that Liz agreed to a threesome. Terry's excitement is practically leaking through my phone. We decide to meet at her apartment tomorrow night.

The time comes, I pick up Liz and we drive down to Terry's apartment. When we got there, Terry was wearing a T-shirt a size too small, making it really obvious she wasn't wearing a bra. Terry hugs me at the door and shakes hands with Liz. I introduce the two to each other and they seem to hit it off almost immediately.

We spend about an hour just talking. Liz and Terry seem to have a lot in common, both are extremely smart, funny, and even share similar interests. After about an hour the topic of sex comes up. Me and Liz recount the story of our first time and Terry seems to love it. Liz also tells Terry about my cum eating experience last night and Terry smiles at me

"So Liz, you ever been with a girl before?" Terry asks with a sly tone.

"No, can't say that I have." Liz coyly replies.

"Ever thought about it?"

"Some simple curiosities, I'm willing to try it."

We all know where this conversation is going. My dick gets hard at the thought of watching these two sexy women playing with each other. I stay silent so as not to ruin the moment.

They two move closer to each other on the couch. Terry places her hand on Liz's cheeks and pulls her close for a hot kiss. First they merely press their lips against each others, soon after they start to allow their tongues to get involved. Liz puts her hands on Terry's hips, Terry grabs the back of Liz's head and they pull each other in for a deeper kiss.

The two pull back from each other and look back at me with a newfound bulge in my pants. Liz smiles and says,

"I think he's enjoying this?"

"What about you Liz?" Terry asks

"I think there's something to this sex with girls thing."

They both turn and look at me, and I sit confused on what I'm supposed to do.

"Don't think we've forgot about you baby." Liz says

"Just get that cock out and enjoy the show." Terry says.

The two girls, now on their knees on the couch, begin kissing again. I pull down my pants and whip out my cock, which was already rock hard at this point.

Terry lifts up Liz's shirt, revealing her gorgeous breasts concealed by a sexy lacy red bra. Terry removed the bra and just smiled as she began to suck on Liz's tits. Terry circles her tongue around Liz's nipple. Liz moans loud and presses Terry's face against her tit even harder.

Terry removes her own shirt, Without anymore hesitation, Liz put her entire mouth on Terry's tits and was enjoying it. She wasn't just curious about girls anymore, she was completely into them.

The two girls stand up off the couch, and begin undoing each others pants. They slide off their pants and panties at the same time. they were both completely naked and embracing each other.

Terry and Liz in all their nude glory make their way over to me. They both get on their knees and grab my cock with their hands. They erotically begin jerking me off while they kiss. My cock was getting so hard, both from the handjob, and the erotic lesbianism occurring in front of me.

They break off their kiss and Terry's mouth goes straight for my fully erect cock. Terry is a pro at sucking cock, she's had a lot of practice after all. I've heard from a few of Terry's exes that she was a master at blowjobs and it's completely true. Terry sucks my cock aggressively, working her tongue quickly around my shaft. She does not hold back, and I love it.

After a couple minutes of Terry sucking me off she pulls me out of her mouth and Liz picks up where she left off. Liz is less aggressive and works my cock into it. She kisses the tip and licks up the shaft once or twice before putting my cock in her mouth. Liz knows how to tease my cock and ease me into a great experience.

As Liz continues to suck my cock, Terry gets up and kneels behind Liz.

"Now Liz, I'm gonna make you feel amazing." Terry says as she begins to eat Liz's pussy.

Liz lets out a muffled moan with my dick still in her mouth. Terry licks her clit and Liz really seems to enjoy it. Liz lets my dick out of her mouth and moans,

"Oh fuck, I've never had a girl eat my pussy before, it feels amazing."

If there was ever any doubt Liz was enjoying this, there's no doubt now.

"OH THAT FEELS AMAZING!" Liz moans.

Terry moves her tongue away from her pussy and begins eating Liz's ass. Liz moans even harder now as Terry circles her tongue around her asshole. Terry sticks her tongue inside her ass and Liz damn near screamed. I guess it was something about a girl doing it that really turned her on.

As Liz was getting rimmed, I took the opportunity to get fully naked. I took my shirt off and took my pants completely off. Now all 3 of us were nude and incredibly horny.

Terry stood up and sat down on the couch with her legs open.

"Now Liz, I think it's time you eat your first pussy."

Liz bent over on her hands and knees, with her face inches from Terry's eager wet pussy. Terry grabbed the back of Liz's head and pushed her face into her pussy. Liz wasted no time and started to eat it. Terry began moaning and encouraging Liz.

"Oh my god, this feels amazing Liz. Have you done this before?"

Liz didn't respond because she was too caught up in eating Terry's delicious pussy. She circles Terry's clit with her tongue, and savoring the taste of it.

I get behind Liz and i drop a wad of spit into her ass. She knows exactly what I'm about to do and I can tell she can't wait. I slowly ease my cock inside her eager asshole, and she pushes back on my hard cock.

Terry looks me in the eye and I can tell she's incredibly turned on, and so am I. We exchange a silent agreement that she's getting fucked next.

"That's right, fuck her ass, it makes her eat my pussy even harder." Terry moans.

I can feel myself about to cum so I pull out of her so I don't finish just yet. Terry leans back and let's out a large moan.

"OH LIZ, YOU'RE MAKING ME CUM!"

Terry starts panting as Liz begins eating all of her cum. She stands up and kisses me, letting me taste Terry's cum on her tongue. When Liz breaks off our kiss, Terry comes over and kisses me. I've never kissed her before, and I almost get the feeling she's been wanting this.

"Now you get to fuck me big boy." Terry seductively says.

She kisses me again, and we move to the couch. I get on top of Terry, my cock eagerly awaiting to get inside her for the first time. I'd always thought Terry was hot, and have sometimes fantasized about fucking her. Hell I once had a crush on her, now another fantasy of mine is about to come true.

I waste no time and thrust my fully erect cock inside her. She lets out a moan and grabs me by the back of my neck and pulls my lips towards hers. Each thrust gets slowly faster and harder. She holds my hands with hers, tightening her grip the closer she gets to cumming.

Liz sits on the other end of the couch, touching herself to the passionate display in front of her. She has her two right fingers in her pussy, and her two left fingers in her ass.

"You two look so hot!" Liz moans.

I felt myself getting close and I yelled,

"TERRY I'M CUMMING!"

"OH BABY I WANT YOU TO CUM ON MY FACE!"

With that I pull out of her and hold my dick close to her face. I stroke my cock as hard as I can before exploding all over her face. Her face is covered by my cum, some of it even got in her mouth, which I know she must have appreciated.

We turn our heads and both get to watch Liz make her self cum watching us. Liz cum over and licks the cum off of Terry's and the two begin to kiss.

"I never thought I'd enjoy fucking a woman this much." Liz says

"Oh I was more than happy to show you what you were missing. Terry responds. "How about you big boy, did you enjoy this?"

"Of course I did, I'm a guy, I love seeing two women together." I say

"Well then we'll have to do this again sometime, there's so much I'd love to try with you guys."

After that, we all got dressed, and I drove Liz home. Liz couldn't stop smiling and neither could I. I was no longer that sad inexperienced virgin I was a week ago. I've been fulfilling all these fantasies, and now I'm finally who I always wanted to be. I can't wait to do this kind of stuff again.

To be continued...