Cumming of Age Pt. 03

Story Info
Liz wants to try something kinky, but Matt isn't sure.
2k words
4.39
27.6k
21

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Never in a million years would I have thought all this could happen. Not only have I had sex with my childhood crush, but I've had sex with her and my hot best friend at the same time.

My sex life went from sad to amazing in just a matter of days. Needless to say we've all had sex since. Since that amazing threesome me and Liz have fucked like bunnies. Same with me and Terry, and Terry and Liz. Honestly I'm happy to finally be one of Terry's boy toys.

One month after the threesome, Me and Terry are fucking intensely. She's on her hands and knees and I'm fucking her good and deep in her pussy. She is moaning so loud I'm worried the neighbors might hear. Finally I cum inside her pussy, she told me she was on the pill so I'm not worried about the consequences of creampieing her.

Now that it's over, Me and Terry sit lay on her bed and begin talking about all the things we have been wanting to try.

"I'm gonna be honest with you, Now that I've had a two girl threesome and an all girl threesome, I want to do a two guy threesome." She says, getting turned on at the thought.

"I'm afraid I'm not gonna be able to help you with that one." I reply.

"What, why not? Afraid you'll like it?" She says with a hint of sarcasm.

"Not that, I think it'll just be awkward with another dude around."

"And you think it isn't awkward for me to have another girl around."

"No I actually don't."

We both share a laugh, but I agree to at least consider the idea.

"So has Liz tried that thing with you yet?" Terry asks.

"What thing?"

"So no, forget I said anything." Terry says as a sly grin forms on her face.

"What are you talking about?"

"Well one day after we finished fucking she confessed a certain fantasy she had. I told her she should try it with you."

"Well, what is it?"

"When are you fucking her next?"

"Tomorrow night, Look can't you just tell me?"

"No, trust me, it'll be a lot better if it's a surprise."

"Or you could just tell me."

"If I let you fuck my ass will you leave me alone?"

"...Yeah that's fair."

Terry then precedes to get on top of me. She grabs my cock and puts it in her wet, cum filled pussy. Now that my cock is lubed with both of our cum, she slowly guides it into her ass hole. Right away she rides me extremely hard. My cock goes in and out of her gaping asshole and we both can't get enough.

After a few minutes I cum again inside her ass. She pulls my cock out of her and fingers her ass. With my cum now on her fingers, she puts them in her mouth. She anxiously sucks on her fingers as the remainder of my cum drips down the shaft of my cock. She suck the cum off her own fingers and she says,

"I love eating your cum big boy."

Her words turn me on, but what's oddly erotic is this mystery fantasy Liz has.

The next day, Liz comes over to my house. We both go up to my bedroom, she takes off her jacket and she leaves her purse on the chair.

"I heard you wanted to try something new with me?" I ask her.

"Oh don't worry, we'll get to that here in a second."

It's obvious she's not gonna tell me what it is, so I accept it and just try to enjoy the suspense.

"In the meantime, I've been missing your big cock in my mouth again."

She takes off her dress to reveal lacy black underwear. At the same time I take off my shirt and pants and stand totally nude. I look her up and down, no matter how many times I see her she only gets more beautiful.

I sit down on the edge of the bed, and Liz gets on her knees and takes my cock in her hand. She looks into my eyes as she slowly jerks me off. Finally she licks my cock from the balls to the tip.

Suddenly without any warning I can feel Liz's finger rub my asshole. I'm completely taken by surprise and I ask her to stop.

We both stand up and she looks confused and a little disappointed.

"What's wrong baby?" She asks.

"I just, didn't expect that."

"Did you not like it."

"Well, I don't-"

"Cause it looks to me like maybe you are into it."

She points to my dick which is now much much harder than it was when she was sucking it. I wasn't sure what to make of this, was I actually wanting to try it or was it just the blowjob.

"Well, I don't think that was-"

"Because if it can make your cock that hard, then maybe you should try it you know."

"I don't know."

I'm really unsure what to do. My cock was growing harder by the second, could I really be turned on at the thought of a finger in my ass.

"Don't worry baby, I think you're gonna like it."

"Well if this is what you want, then I guess I could give it a try."

I'm not exactly sure why I said that. Do I just want to please Liz, or does this really turn me on that much.

"Mmm I think you're really gonna enjoy this baby."

She takes off her bra and mesmerizes me with her gorgeous tits. I lay down on the bed and she gets down on her knees. She lifts up my legs a little and sucks on her index finger.

I get more and more nervous, what is this actually gonna feel like? Was I gonna enjoy this, would I be weird if I did? As those thoughts raced through my brain, Liz puts her wet spit covered finger inside my asshole. All my nervous thoughts evacuate my mind, and my cock is the hardest it's been without anything even touching it.

"Oh do you like it baby?" She says to me.

For some reason, the only word I could moan was,

"Deeper!"

With a growing smile on her face, she shoved her finger up my ass down to the knuckle.

"Oh yeah, you like it up in your ass don't you? baby you don't know how much that turns me on."

She adds a second finger and I begin to jerk myself off. She moves my hand away from my dick and says,

"No baby, I'm gonna make you cum with just your ass."

I wasn't gonna complain, taking her fingers was really turning me on. She becomes more aggressive with the fingering and I find myself moaning.

"Oh Liz, fuck me harder." I moan.

I can't contain myself and I cum all over myself. My cum sprays all over my stomach and chest, that's the hardest I've cum since me and Liz first had sex.

"See baby, I knew you'd like it." She says to me

"Yeah, I can't believe it, I just came from getting my ass fingered."

"I know it was so hot, but don't worry we're aren't even close to done yet." She says as she slowly licks all the cum off my stomach.

My cock starts to twitch again, I'm curious to see what else we are gonna do. one thing is for sure, she is definitely gonna finger me again.

"I want you to bend over for me baby."

I do as she says with eagerness and I lay down flat on my stomach on the bed. I feel both of her soft hands on my ass cheeks and my cock gets hard again. She spreads them apart and I feel her wet tongue circle my asshole. My cock is immediately fully hard again.

She squeezes my ass much harder as she penetrates my ass with her tongue. My cock is pressing hard against the mattress. I've finally stopped thinking about it and just enjoyed the anal pleasure.

Liz lifts her head from my ass and goes over to the chair where her purse is. She tells me to close my eyes and I do. I hear her go through her bag but of course I can't make out exactly what she's doing.

"Okay baby, open your eyes." She says.

I open my eyes and to my surprise, Liz is completely nude except for a 6 inch purple strap on. My eyes widen at the sight of this, but my cock stays hard.

"How do I look?" She seductively asks.

I can't answer her, I'm trying to decide if I want this or not. Getting fingered is one thing, but taking a strap on is another. not to mention its molded to resemble an actual dick, which doesn't help the situation.

"Baby, you've fucked my ass before and I love it, but it would turn me on so much if you let me fuck your ass."

"I don't know Liz, it's kind of big."

"No bigger then yours."

I think about it, and I figure if this was what she was into, I should at least do it for her. plus I'm strangely curious about how it will feel.

"Okay, you can fuck me." I say.

She tells me to bend over on the bed and I do so. Liz gets a bottle of lube from her bag, and drips some into my asshole. she rubs it around my asshole and even fingers it a little, making sure I'm nice and lubed up.

I feel her rub the strap on around my asshole and my cock grows harder with anticipation. She shoves the tip into my ass and I take a few seconds to get used to it. She gets a good rhythm going and I'm in a state of pure ecstasy. in that moment the only that mattered was her strap on in my ass.

"Oh baby, you like taking my cock don't you?" She says.

"Oh yeah!"

"You like it when I call it my cock?"

"Oh yes!"

I was being honest, something about her calling it that was just so erotic.

"Oh It's so hot watching you take my cock!"

She gets more aggressive with her thrusts but I don't mind, I'm loving this. I now understand why Terry and Liz love it in their asses so much. She got her cock about half way inside my ass, the deeper it got the harder it made my cock.

With one big thrust she managed to get her cock all the way inside me. She repeatedly hit my prostate and it made me feel so good. She pulled her cock out of me and my ass was immediately missing it inside of me.

"turn over baby, I wanna look into your eyes while I fuck you."

I oblige her and turn over. She puts her cock back inside of me, and my cock grows hard again. I guess anal play really does turn me on.

"Oh baby I really love fucking you. It turns me on to watch my cock go in and out of your tight ass."

She would put the dildo completely inside me then almost completely remove it. She did this several times. I looked into her eyes, her large beautiful blue eyes. her entire face is beautiful, the perfect tone of her lightskin body. I especially love her curly brown hair. I never would have thought this cute girl had a fantasy of fucking a guy in the ass.

I can feel the cum building up for release. I start stroking my cock as she fucks me even faster. I aim my dick at her big beautiful tits, and with her last thrust, I cum all over her.

She scoops some of my cum off her fingers and starts licking it. I lay back and savor the afterglow, as her cock is still in my ass.

"Oh baby, that was so hot."

My pull her in for a deep kiss, and then stare at each other's bodies.

I really hope me and Liz do this again.

To be continued...