Cumming of Age Pt. 02

Story Info
With Keiran off limits... I try something(one) else.
7.5k words
4.58
8.1k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't immediately find a good excuse to walk out. I was in shock. Why hadn't the wanker told me he was a fucking lecturer? It would have made a difference. I might have asked which classes he was taking.

Okay. I probably wouldn't have actually, if I was honest, I was way too concerned with getting my dick wet. I sat, barely taking notes as he took us through, by all accounts, a fairly entertaining lecture for a bullshit first lecture of the course. Gus- because he was a nerd, volunteered for Student Rep despite my protests. That meant I had to wait for him, blushing furiously in the corner as Kieran took him through what he needed to do. Kieran waved me over halfway through and I reluctantly stepped up.

"Hi." I said dubiously. Kieran smiled at me.

"Gus says you have a bit of a knack for Statistics?" He said. I raised my eyebrows at Gus.

"I guess. I passed, which is more than he can say." Kieran grinned easily.

"I've passed on all the info to him already, but you should sign up for some of the development courses. You might surprise yourself." I rolled my eyes internally.

"Yeah. We'll see Kier- Dr Jones." God dammit my cheeks were on fire. He grinned.

"You should be off, catch your next class." He dismissed us with a nod of his head and I practically dragged Gus out of the theatre. We had an hour till our next class and I headed for the coffee store where I got an insanely over caffeinated Americano. Gus raised his eyebrows.

"You good?" I shook my head.

"That was so fucking boring." I said. "I'm going to have to change courses." He frowned, but I was already rearranging my schedule online. Fucking anything not to have to spend another hour looking at Keiran's gorgeous face talk about microeconomics. Unfortunately you couldn't do my degree without that fucking paper, but I wrangled my way into the other class. It was a start.

I texted him after my other classes that day.

You could have fucking warned me.

You really didn't seem like the Economics type. Maybe P.E. ...Music? Didn't call stats either. Dark horse.

I moved out of your class. I don't know if that means you can see me.

No. No I absolutely can't, Jack.

Why not?

Because I'll lose my fucking job.

I'm legal.

Sure, I'll tell the board that.

I sighed. He was right. It was one thing fucking an older guy. It was kind of different when that guy was one of your professors.

Ok. I get it. But I'm not promising I'll let this go.

Yeah. I know you fucking wont.

I grinned as I read his reply. There was hope.

----

I attended the other class, and to my surprise and everyone else's I was quite good at it. It wasn't that I particularly liked the course material- but I was good at math and modelling, and I had enough critical thinking to engage my professor- a thankfully much straighter man with a wife, who I didn't feel any attraction to. Jen, my ex, was in that same class, which was a sad step down from Gus, but I always said a half hearted hi to her anyway. She clutched the lapels of her new boyfriend, and rolled her eyes at me. Ok. Fine. I mean this was what I wanted. No distractions.

---

I debated stalking Keiran- I mean, I knew the guy's office hours, I knew where he lived, I had his number... but I decided to hold off. I wanted him to want me, not to feel crowded by me. I texted Mitch from the gym as my horny mind wandered, just to see how much a personal training session would be- I mean that's how I justified it. Free, for your first one, then $70 a session. It was pretty steep for someone working three nights a week at a pizza place, which I told him honestly. He told me to do the first one and see how I felt. Fuck it. I loved the gym either way.

I showed up and he made me run on a treadmill for 15 minutes. I told him that wasn't really how I worked out. I didn't usually warm up or cool down, I just ripped into a workout. Mitch shook his head at me disapprovingly.

"Well you can get over that." He was very firm, folding his arms and raising his eyebrows.

In retrospect I know he did it on purpose, the intimidation... but at the time I just hung my head and slumped to the treadmill, annoyed, embarrassed at not doing things right, and slightly aroused- because of course I fucking was.

I returned to him after warming up, a little sweaty, my heart rate higher...He ran his eyes over me with a look on his face I was becoming familiar with. Oh yeah. He liked me. I grinned and awaited his instructions.

He fucking put me through my paces. He was demonic. I don't think I'd ever pushed myself so hard in my life. I groaned as my quivering arms let go of the bar on my last barbell press.

"I cant go again." I said. "I'm so sorry." Mitch clapped me on the shoulder.

"You've done great kid." I looked up at him.

"Is that it?" He laughed.

"Why, you want more?" I shook my head.

"You just made the time go so quick..." I knew what I was doing by now, I was becoming quite an expert at flirting like a beefy moron. Mitch grinned. He jerked his head to signal to follow him and led me to a private room, his office I guess.

"Face down on the table, let's work out some of that tension." He directed. I needed no encouragement and hopped on the massage table. Mitch chuckled as I lay down and I felt him play with a strand of my hair.

"If you're ok, kid, I'll need you to take your shirt off." I blushed and sat up. Of course. I looked at him as I peeled my shirt off, enjoying the hungry look on his face.

I stayed seated for a minute, looking at him, looking at me. I didn't know if he knew, but there was a slight growl coming from his throat. He looked pointedly at the table and I lay back down. His hands were big and firm and he really worked my muscles, figuring out where I was tender and rubbing carefully. He was treating me so good. After working on my back for some time he reached my arse, and peeled my shorts down a little. I moaned as he started stroking my cheeks.

"You mind if these come off?" He asked. I sighed.

"I'd prefer if they did." I muttered. He grinned and pulled my shorts down, leaving me naked below him. I waited for him to pull me up by the hair , pull down his pants, and sit on me.... but he just kept massaging me. Oh well, that was nice too. He reached my feet and gently rubbed them before standing up.

"Turn over." He commanded. I blushed.

"Uhhh.." It was one thing to be turned on by this, but I wasn't sure how appropriate my massive boner was going to be. Mitch smiled.

"I said Turn Around." I sat up and looked at him, beet red as I turned over and my cock became glaringly obvious. I maintained eye contact as he grinned.

"I uh....." I wanted to explain myself but Mitch gently pushed me to lie down again. He moved his expert hands across my shoulders, my pecs, my abs. My breath hitched as he reached my crotch and took my dick in his hands. "Mitch-" he looked at me, concerned.

"Too far?" I laughed.

"You think I worked out that hard for nothing? No.. I...." I could feel myself blushing again. I couldn't believe I came with such an embarrassing caveat. I heard myself stumble over my words. "Just- you should know Mitch, that fucking dude has a mind of his oh his own.... Uh... I'm a bit of a quick shoot...." This was so fucking embarrassing. I glanced up at Mitch. He was grinning. He stroked my dick and I moaned and lay back.

"How fast are we talking?" He said, I could hear the smirk in his voice.

"I can hold off for like three minutes." I said truthfully. He chuckled.

"We can work with that." He kept working my dick with his hands, before reaching out and teasing my nipples- I loved having my nipples played with and I groaned. Mitch started pumping faster and I thrust my hips up to meet him but he held me down firmly.

"Don't want you straining anything, relax stud." I loved being called stud. I relaxed and moaned passionately as Mitch continued to jerk me off. I could feel an orgasm building. Mitch could too.

"Hold it off stud." He said, tweaking my nipple. I gritted my teeth.

"If you want me to hold it off stop doing that." I muttered. Mitch laughed, but continued to touch me. I tried to think of Jen, the boring sex we'd had for over a year. I thought about my classes, and how much study I had to do.

"This is hard for you huh?" Mitch said, bringing me back to the present.

"Yeah." I choked out.

"Alright, I just wanted to see if you could. We'll work on it. You can cum now, stud." I needed no encouragement. As soon as he gave me permission my dick exploded, covering myself in cum. I moaned.

"Oh fuck Mitch. Ka pai." He gently rubbed my cum into my chest.

"Fuck yeah." He muttered, his breathing heavier. I sat up slowly and looked at his dick hardening through his shorts.

"You want me to take care of that?" I asked. He shook his head.

"Not today."

We arranged to meet up again in a couple of days... we agreed on a payment plan that worked for both of us, by which I mean I agreed that he could keep touching me after training and I wouldn't say a word. I ducked into the showers to wash the cum off me. I felt great, on top of the world. So fucking horny. Maybe this could tide me over for a bit?

I realised as I walked home, still checking out half the men on my route that it wasn't enough, I was insatiable. I scrolled Grindr and considered my next move. I got ghosted a couple of times, which pissed me off. I had a long sexy conversation with a guy Keiran's age where he talked about tying me up and watching my arse jiggle. That turned me on to no end but he disappeared pretty quickly after telling me his fantasy. I tried really hard not to call the cute economics lecturer I had unfinished business with in my two week dry spell... Mitch gave me a happy ending twice a week, which helped, though he never let me take it further.

---

"I don't want to beg to suck on that, but I will." I said, lying with a puddle of my own cum on my chest. Mitch sighed as I stroked him through his shorts.

"Not here."

"So where?" He shook his head.

"I'll have a think, kid. I'm guessing your place is out?" I thought about the reaction from my flatmates if I were to show up with Mitch and grinned as I shook my head.

"Totally, totally out." Mitch nodded and sighed.

"See you Tuesday, kid."

He threw my shorts at me- the universal sign for kicking me out of his office. He always stayed behind, to rub one out I assume. I wondered why his place was a no go- I mean I could understand him putting limits on at the gym. A massage where I got over excited was one thing but if anyone walked on me sucking his dick he would lose his job no questions asked. Maybe he was married. Or like me had a bunch of nosy flatmates who might judge his actions. I mean, I was getting off. I wasn't mad. He was actually helping with my problem as well. He wouldn't let me cum until he said so, and my stamina was improving- not much, but at least a little. It had been a while since I'd blown before the five minute mark and that was an improvement.

If Mitch wouldn't let me fuck him and Kieran was off limits I needed someone else. Just to tide me over until I could convince Kieran to let me fuck him again. I talked to a lot of guys on Grindr but all of them were reluctant to meet up. I lowered my standards- looking for any dick at all now not just ones I thought were hot. I found a couple of dudes who liked my body but I could tell by chatting to them they were after a real top, a real dominant guy who was in charge and I knew by now that just wasn't me. I came so hard when Mitch teased me, called me a little bitch. I loved the way Kieran fucking owned me when I sucked his dick. I knew I should try bottoming but I just loved the feel of my dick in a tight arse so much.

Eventually Dan messaged me. He was funny, good banter. He was a little shorter than me. He was also older, but only by 8 years. Basically acceptable. He told me straight up he was a power bottom and said he understood if that was a turn off. I didn't really know what that meant.

I like to be in charge.

He said. I felt my dick twitch.

I like it when other guys are in charge.

We agreed to meet up. I suggested coffee again, trying to be responsible. I even bought my own condoms and lube, although I suspected he had some. Before we finished messaging I felt my stomach drop.

Hey uh...I almost forgot to tell you...

What's up?

I have a.... thing... I don't last long... I can get it back up right away. I just didn't want to disappoint you.

Huh.

Do you need references?

I joked. I realised a -service top- was hard to come by after a bit of googling and I figured Dan would still be keen - I just didn't want to set myself up for looking like an idiot.

Ha ha. You're good. Well. If you're not I'll let you know.

--

He was insanely hot. He was covered in tattoos and while my muscles were bigger he clearly worked out. God, we were going to look good together.

"You really are 19, huh?" He said as I sat down.

"You know, I feel like I get that a lot." He grinned, looking me over slowly. As usual I was wearing a band t-shirt that was slightly too tight and a pair of jeans. My hair was a little shaggy- I hadn't quite committed to either growing it or cutting it. I tucked it behind my ears as I sat down.

"Some of the 19 year olds on Grindr play it a little loose with the decade they're born in."

"You ok with it?" He grinned and looked me over again.

"Yeah, kid. I think I'll manage."

--

He wrapped his arms around me as we stepped through the doorway to his flat. The coffee date hadn't lasted long. What do you do? Where do you work? How fucking horny are you right now?... And back to his. He moaned as he felt me up, I flexed my muscles for him and he pushed my hair aside, kissing my neck.

"You're a hot piece of ass, aren't you?" He grabbed said ass through my jeans and started kneading it.

"I try to be." I rubbed against him. He took my bags off me, putting them down in the hallway. He took my hands and led me to his room. Unlike Kieran he didn't live alone, but he'd already told me everyone was out until later. He gently pushed me into the bed and straddled me, tilting my head up to look him in the eyes. I felt myself get hard as he scanned my face, hungrily. He dove in, kissing me passionately. Shit, he was in total control. He held my head firmly as we made out and when he pulled off me I heard an embarrassing whine of disappointment from myself.

"Ok." He panted. "I'm not crazy kinky but I'm going to talk you through a few things. You just tell me where the line is." I nodded. I found out later that was a lie. Dan was insanely kinky, but he took it easy on me.

"I want to spit on you."

"Oh fuck yes." He spat in my face immediately, it was so hot. He was going to totally own me. I groaned and bucked my hips up to grind on him but he pushed me down.

"None of that yet. I'm in charge. I like to slap my subs if they fuck up. You want that?"

"Yeah." I panted and felt his hand across my cheek. It was humiliating, and the sting made me angry for a brief second. I think he saw the flash of anger in my eyes because he laughed at me as I struggled beneath him.

"Lucky for you I like a bit of fight." He slapped me again, on the other cheek and I moaned as I felt the sting. There was something about letting this guy beat me up that was so hot. "Hmmm so you do like that huh?" He twisted my nipples through my shirt and I groaned again as I felt pleasure through my whole body. "Nipple play is in?" I nodded.

"Way, way in." He grinned.

"Good" He leant back.

"I'm guessing you've never used a safe word before?" I shook my head slowly. Dan stroked my cheek. "Don't worry kid, I don't think you'll need it. But in case you do, the system is green if you're happy, yellow if you wanna slow down and red to stop, you got that?" I nodded numbly. "So how are you now baby?"

"Green." I said slowly. I didn't realise sex was more than just buggering each other. Dan could sense something was wrong and he chuckled.

"Your face says yellow, Jack." I smiled up at him.

"I'm just confused. I'm new to this." Dan kissed me again.

"Then I'll check in with you a lot, baby. Take your shirt off." I was eager to obey. As I pulled it over my head I felt the pressure of him disappear and reappear as he reached for something on the bedside table.

I discarded my shirt and grinned as he ran his fingers up and down my body, feeling my muscles. He traced my little tattoo on my ribs with his fingers. "Cute." He said. I blushed. I'd always liked my tattoo, a whale- kind of for Gojira but also because my nana used to watch them in Kaikoura- but it seemed pretty lame in the face of his fucking gorgeous body covered in art. "I meant that." He said, noticing my embarrassment. He leant in and kissed me again, gently lifting my arms above my head. "How do you feel about a little restraint?" I suddenly felt him clip a pair of handcuffs around my arms, locking me to the headboard. I glanced up. I tested the handcuffs. They were strong metal ones, slightly uncomfortable. I had the feeling I'd prefer stupid fluffy gag ones- this felt very serious. Dan held my chin. He was watching me carefully. "Colour?" He said. I blinked.

"Green!" I remembered. He laughed at my enthusiasm.

I felt Dan stroke my dick through my pants and I moaned. I wanted to push him off- this was too much at once, but I was restrained. I was going to have to beg.

"Please don't do that." I whined. "I can't take it Dan." He grunted.

"That's right. You're a premature guy yeah?" He whispered.

"Afraid so."

"You're gonna explode in my ass the second you fucking touch it I can tell." He muttered, still stroking my dick. I shivered.

"Might last a bit longer if you stop teasing me."

He laughed and played with my nipples again.

"Not helping." I said through gritted teeth. He ran his fingers down my body again before unbuckling my pants. He hit me again as I kept gyrating my hips. I couldn't help it.

"Just lie still you little slut." He said. I rolled my eyes and tried not to move as he gently rolled my jeans down. "You like it when I call you slut?"

"Yeah, that's hot." Dan nodded.

"Whore?" I moaned. "Bitch? Little Shit? Faggot?" I felt weird, that really didn't sit well.

"Uh... not the last one." I said. Dan looked up at me from where he was pulling my jeans off. My face must have looked pretty askance because he paused and wrapped his arms around me, kissing me deeply.

"Sorry dude. Some guys like it." He kissed me again. "But you're not just some guy. You're a fucking stud, aren't you slut?" I smiled against him as he made me feel comfortable again.

He finished pulling off my trousers and started feeling up my legs.

"God fucking damn you're a stud." He pulled my briefs off in a fluid motion and my dick sprang out. "Oh fuck yes." He grinned. "You didn't lie about that either. That's gonna feel real nice baby." I moaned as he stroked my full length, I could feel my dick leaking precum and I tried not to pump myself in his hand.

"You gonna get naked for me?" I asked. He pulled my head up by my hair, and held me firmly. I moaned and my eyes rolled back.

"Look at me." He commanded. I opened my eyes. "Who did we agree was in charge here?"

"You." I said quietly.

"Well done. What does that make you?"

"Ummm... your bitch?" Dan grinned and tightened his grip on my head.

"Very good. So what does that mean?" I didn't know the answer to that. I didn't have a lot of experience. Dan really wanted an answer though, he'd moved his hand to my balls and was squeezing them. It was both harsh and arousing.

"I do what you say?" I muttered eventually.

"Right. So if I'm not naked you can shut the fuck up about it."

12