Cumming of Age Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Got it." I grinned as he touched my dick again. "Can't promise I'll be any good at that." He slapped me again, before plunging his fingers in my mouth, making me moan.

"You seem like a quick learner." I sucked on his fingers lovingly. "And if you really can't shut up I'd be happy to gag you." I didn't like the sound of that. I liked being vocal.

"I'll try and be good." I whimpered against his hand.

"That's all I ask baby."

He leant back and pulled his shirt off. He kept himself in shape, he had well defined muscles and was hot as hell. I wished I had my arms free to explore his chest and trace the various illustrations.

"Are you tattooed everywhere?" I asked in awe. He grinned.

"You want to find out?"

"Oh fuck yes." He raised an eyebrow. "Please." I added.

"I knew you'd be a quick learner." He stroked my hair. "How would you feel addressing me properly baby?" He twisted my nipples and looked at me intensely. I didn't know what that meant. "I like to be addressed as Sir. How do you feel about that?" He knew immediately how I felt about that as my dick twitched against him. He raised his eyebrows and smirked wickedly. "Hmm. That a yes?"

"Uh, yes, sir." I felt awkward and could feel myself blushing red, but there was something intoxicating about submitting to someone that way. I knew I was turned on by power, by guys older, and bigger, who knew what they were doing- it was hot as hell to call them sir. Dan slid off me and I whined, to which I got another slap in the face. He pulled down his trousers, no underwear, I guess he knew he was hooking up today. I groaned as I took stock of his body. Like me he was powerfully built in his legs, and slightly slimmer on top. He turned around to grab some lube, making sure I had a good view of his generous arse which had the head of an eagle tattooed on one cheek and a lion in the other. He was inked everywhere. Even his dick, I noticed, had a little flower near the base.

"Holy shit dude, you're amazing." I couldn't stop myself. Dan grinned at me and returned to straddle me.

"What was that Jack?" His eyes were glittering.

"You're gorgeous, sir." I tried. He winked and turned around so his gorgeous meaty arse was in my face. I sighed in anticipation. I was totally going to blow my load before I could fuck him at this rate. Maybe that was ok.

"You want this you fucking whore?" He asked.

"Fuck, yes, please sir let me stick my tongue in you." He moved towards me and I strained against the handcuffs, trying to get closer. "Please, I'm begging you sir." I panted as I reached for him. He kept himself just out of reach, teasing me. "Oh shit I'll do anything sir."

"Anything huh?" He leant down and kissed my dick. I tried to pull away instinctively- I was so fucking close any stimulation at all was too much. He laughed. "You can rim my ass, get it nice and ready for your dick, but I want you to bust a nut while you do."

"That's lucky for me, sir." I panted as I wriggled away from his touch.

"I'll tell you when. Think you can wait for my command?"

"Not really." I groaned. "I'll try my best sir." This was apparently enough for him because he pushed his arse back towards me and I groaned as I licked him passionately. He knew he was going to hookup with me today, he was fresh as fuck and smelt like old spice. I'd never rimmed anyone before but I loved the sensation of his arse quivering, knowing I'd get to plunge into that- one day. Dan was a fucking tease though. He wasn't going to let me have him easily. He locked my shaft and I swore against his arse as I felt my balls tighten.

"You're close aren't you, bitch?"

"Yes sir." I thought of everything Mitch had taught me and imagined he was here, frowning at me, telling me he'd fuck up my orgasm if I tried to cum before I was told. I tongued Dan's arse hungrily, trying to distract myself. He moaned and replaced his mouth with his hand.

"Oh that's it bitch, that's really fucking good baby. Cum for me." I felt my hips jerk as I spurted my load all over myself. I moaned against his arse, he was still pressing into me as he milked my dick of the last of my cum. He pulled away from me, chuckling. "You weren't lying about being a quick shooter either."

He turned to face me, and squirted some lube in his hand. I wished it was mine, I really wanted to work his arse open. I watched him desperately, my face still red from the embarrassment of how fucking easily I came.

"I'm so sorry sir."

"Don't be sorry. You did exactly what I told you to do. That's perfect." He reached behind himself and moaned as he entered himself. I grunted watching him. He was just too fucking hot. He fucked himself with one hand and the other moved towards my nipples. He was brutal with them, tugging, slapping, he even leant in and bit them. It all felt great- I knew my nipples were sensitive but this was a level of arousal I didn't know was possible.

"Oh that feels so fucking good sir." I writhed against him. He grinned.

"I know it does baby." Even though I knew he didn't like it I couldn't help but raise my hips again, trying to rub against his arse that he was preparing so lovingly for me. He looked down and blinked in surprise. "Fuck. You're hard again?"

"19, big dick, quick trigger, and yes sir I get it up again pretty quick. Anything else you thought I was lying about?" He chuckled.

"All that and a fucking sub with giant muscles. You're a fucking catch, stud."

"I know." My cockiness earned me another slap to the face. "Sorry sir." I blushed. I didn't really mean it though, which he knew. He stroked my face gently.

"Ready to impale me with that big dick of yours?"

"Yes please sir." He grinned.

"Look at you, learning some manners."

"I told you I would try my best sir."

"Good boy." Now that felt really good. I'd have to remember that. I moaned as he wrapped a condom on me and spurted lube all over my dick, slowly jerking it. He positioned himself over me.

"Please sir." I looked him in the eye. "Please fuck me." He grunted and slowly moved down on my dick.

Shit, he was tight. It took everything I had not to blow on entry. He moved down my length slowly, moaning as he allowed me to penetrate him.

"Fuck baby you're so fucking tight, sir." I panted as he paused, getting used to my girth inside him. He grinned, catching my slip up. He paused halfway down to let himself adjust to my size and I kept my hips still although I wanted nothing more than to start thrusting into him. I had to close my eyes, too many senses overwhelmed me. He slapped me again. I moaned. I really wanted to hit him back, wipe that cocky smile off his face, but I was in no position to switch roles.

"Open your eyes, slut. I like to be worshipped." I opened my eyes and looked at him as he began to work his way down my shaft again, slowly fucking himself on it. I stared at his gorgeous body, his tight pecs and abs covered in illustrations.

"You're so fucking hot, sir. You're a god."

"That's right." He said. He started to move up and down, no wonder he had good abs and legs. The strength it must have taken to fuck himself was admirable. He started to move faster and I paused before I moved my hips to meet his.

"Still want me to lie still, sir?" He shook his head.

"Fuck me." He grunted. I thrust my hips up into him, and I enjoyed the sight of him throwing his head back and moaning in pleasure. I drove my dick hard and fast into him, loving the way he was starting to lose control. He moaned, touching his body sensually. I strained against the handcuffs- I really wanted to play with him, tweak his nipples and run my fingers over his pecs.

"Fuck yeah." I muttered, forgetting he wanted me to play it up. His hand reached out and found my throat. I had to close my eyes again. The feeling of fucking him, his beautiful body and now his hand choking me lightly was too much.

"What did I say about keeping your eyes open?" He growled and his grip on me tightened. It was hard to speak through it, I sounded weak and raspy.

"I'm trying not to cum, sir." I choked out.

"It's not my fault you can't control yourself. Look at me." I opened my eyes reluctantly. He was grinning as he rode me.

"Fuck, you feel incredible, sir. So fucking good." I breathed deeply. I couldn't last much longer. He knew it and held me down, pausing at the peak of his thrust. I groaned as he refused to let me continue to fuck him.

"How many rounds can you do?" He asked, relaxing his grip on my neck. Good question. Alone I could do ten, twenty... honestly I had no idea. I always got hard again. I just sucked it up at a certain point and got on with my homework.

"Fuck man, I dunno. More than your arse can take." I grinned cockily. He grunted and reached for my head, grabbing me painfully by my hair.

"What happened to those nice manners?"

"Sorry sir"

"No you aren't." He slapped me. "You're a fucking cocky little bitch."

"Yes, sir." That was true. I blinked at him, desperately hoping we could continue fucking at some point.

"You need to learn your place." He tugged on my head a little tighter.

"Yes, sir." He sighed.

"You fucking promise me you can go again?"

"Yeah." I rolled my eyes and earned myself a really hard slap. He'd meant to hurt me that time. "Yes, sir." I corrected myself. He slipped easily back down on me with a grunt. I hadn't been expecting it so I had no time to prepare myself.

"Shit!" I managed about two pumps before I came, my hips rolling dramatically. He smiled, gently cupping my chin.

"That didn't take much." I blushed violently. "You're cute when you're embarrassed."

"So I've been told. Sir." He kissed me again. As I made out with him I felt him uncuff me and I relished the chance to feel him up. I started groping every part of his body feverishly. He moaned as I teased his nipples and wrapped my hands over his dick. I shakily drew myself to my knees and looked at him.

"I wanna suck your dick." He placed his hands on my ribs and held me there, grinning at me, shaking his head.

"Try again." Oh right.

I blushed and cleared my throat.

"Uh- please, sir, can I swallow your dick?" He raised an eyebrow thoughtfully.

"Better." Jesus what did the guy want from me? He had a hot stud on his knees and for some reason he wouldn't let me take his dick. I sighed.

"I'm fucking begging you, please sir. Let me take a load like the whore I am." Jesus where was I even coming up with it? It worked a treat though. He grinned and knelt up to give me access to his dick. "Thank you sir." I breathed heavily as I went down on him. His dick was shorter than mine, but way thicker. It felt like trying to shove a fucking soda can in my mouth. I warmed myself up, making out with it, spending time on his balls and figuring out how it was going to fit. I noticed he had another tattoo on the underside of his cock. A pentagram. I looked up at him.

"Hail Satan?" He placed a firm hand on my head.

"Just suck my fucking dick, Jack." Huh. As much I liked being called a bitch or a good boy I definitely liked it best when guys used my name.

I obeyed him enthusiastically, taking a deep breath and wrapping my mouth around him- fuck it. He filled up my entire mouth and I struggled to breathe as I adjusted to him. He wrapped his other hand on my head and held me firmly. "I'm going to fuck your pretty little mouth slut. That's ok with you?" I nodded my consent enthusiastically but he paused and pulled me off his dick. I frowned at him, saliva running down my face. "Thats ok with you? I can't really tell if that was yes or no." I had to admire his restraint. I looked up at him.

"Yeah, absolutely." His hands tightened in my hair but he held me back.

"Yeah, absolutely." He mocked me. I blushed, I think he was just doing it to see me go red. I don't think he even cared.

"Sorry. Yes sir. Green sir." I muttered, trying to remember what he liked to hear. He grinned. He wadded up a big ball of spit and let it slowly fall from his mouth. I opened mine and swallowed it. It felt so dirty. I loved it.

Dan sighed, ruffling my hair a little and pulling me back on him, giving me a skull fucking I would never forget. My jaw ached from his girth. There was no skill involved in what I was doing, I was basically a fleshlight. The thought made me horny as hell. Dan's breathing grew heavier and he started to moan. I was ready to take his load but he pulled me off him and pushed my head down a little. He rested his fat cock on my head, so I kissed his balls tenderly.

"Stop it." He ordered.

"Fuck sir, I want your load so fucking bad."

"God you don't fucking stop do you? He pulled my head up to look at him. "I've never met someone with this much stamina." I raised my eyebrows at him and he smirked. "Mmm. Poor word choice. I want to sit on your dick again. Don't worry, you can suck my cum when I'm ready for it." Well that was the best of both worlds. I idly stroked myself while waiting for him to calm down.

"Hands off." He glanced down at me. I put my hands up in surrender and held them by my shoulders. He smiled. "Good boy." He saw the effect that had on me and wrapped his hands in my sweaty hair. "Oh you like that don't you." He kissed the top of my head. I didn't say anything. He already had all the power but I didn't want him to know how easily I would be absolute putty in his hands if he kept stroking my ego like that. I really would let him do anything. Invite his flatmates in, shit on me, I didn't even know where my limits were. He moaned and rubbed his short cock against mine. He wrapped his hand around them and patted my head. "You're such a good boy aren't you? Such a good fucking boy Jack." Oh no. I tried to pull away.

"Uh... sir..."

"What is it baby?"

"Sir can I cum?" I said quickly, because whatever he said I was about to regardless. Dan laughed.

"Again?" I rolled my eyes as I tried to hold it off. Yeah, again. I didn't want him to see me being sarcastic though- I think he was more than capable of fucking up my orgasm.

"Yes sir."

"Well Jack, since you've been such a good boy for me-" Game over. I exploded over his hand and our dicks, moaning as he rubbed it into us.

"That's so hot." He murmured. He scooped some of my jizz up with his finger and fed it to me, gently stroking my hair. He lay me back down, facing him, and started working his arse open again as he watched my dick deflate, and then, as it always does, begin to get hard again. He shook his head.

"Your cock is a fucking miracle baby." I shrugged. I mean, it would be good if I didn't have to go through all the rigamarole of constant orgasms. I would like to get my partners this worked up without having to pause every few minutes. But if God had decided to break my dick this way at least some people found perverse pleasure in it.

"You ready?" He moved to sit on me again.

"Fuck yes sir." Born ready.

"Don't cum before I do." He cautioned. I mean, that wasn't really up to me, that was up to my stupid dick, but I would do my best. He started moving slowly up and down, really rolling his hips. It was so fucking nice. He knew what he was doing. I saw the sly look on his face as he watched me. The bastard was doing this on purpose. He knew exactly how to get me off first. He thought he had me totally under his thumb- but this time he'd left the restraints off.

I grinned at him. I knew he could see the little gleam in my eye. He raised his eyebrows as if to say Well? You gonna try it?

Fuck yes I was going to try it. I pulled out and wrapped my arms around him. I was only a little stronger, but it was enough. I held him tight up against me and wormed my tongue into his ear the way I liked it. He moaned. I grabbed his hands and forced him onto the bed on all fours. I dragged my dick down his crack, enjoying him beneath me. I teased his hole a little before pulling his body up against mine, the way I had with Keiran.

"I'm going to fuck you up the arse sir." I whispered in Dan's ear. "And you're going to cum." He leant back and kissed me passionately. Our tongues were still entwined as I slowly worked my way into his pussy. He moaned against me. I played around with different thrusts until I found the best spot for Dan, and he started panting heavily.

"My dick." He commanded, and I reached for it, stroking him in time with my thrusts. "Good boy." That was so unfair. I moaned into his neck, losing the control I had.

"You still want it in your mouth?" He mumbled.

"Yeah... uh yes sir." I panted, as I tried to keep my rhythm steady. He pulled himself away and pushed me down on his dick. I moaned as he wanked himself into my mouth. He was right on the edge, and he came with a sigh, pumping my mouth full. The sound of a guy cumming had to be a failsafe way of making me cum and as I knelt between his legs, my arms occupied with his butt, I realised I was cumming too- my first hands free orgasm- although eventually I would be able to cum with no touching whatsoever. We both moaned as we took in what was happening. I heard the front door open and quickly shut my mouth. Dan winced.

"Well the timing could have been worse." He said, slowly pulling me down to lie on the bed with him as I recovered.

He pulled the sheets up over us, hugging me tight, and stroking my head. I heard someone shout from the doorway if anyone was home.

"Not decent." Dan yelled. His door opened anyway, and a woman around his age blinked and rolled her eyes as she saw me. "What did I just fucking say?" Dan yelled and threw a pillow at her as she quickly exited, laughing.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry." She said from the other side of the door.

"Christ." He wiped a hand over his face. "Sorry kid" He squeezed my hand. I was away with the fairies though.

"Does it hurt?" I asked him. He frowned.

"Having my arse plowed?"

"Getting your dick tattooed." He laughed as he looked at me.

"Like you wouldn't believe." He traced the outline of my tattoo again, and bent down to kiss it. "You know, with some training, youd be a really fucking good sub." I frowned at him.

"You mean I'm not already perfect?" He laughed. "Training kind of sounds like work Dan, and I dont really want to work when I'm fucking." Dan nodded, and played with my nipples gently. He didn't know how much he was turning me on.

"I could probably help with your problem." He said slowly. I felt my dick begin to rise again.

"You mean-" He shrugged.

"Good subs have excellent orgasm control. No reason you wouldn't be able to master it." Fuck, that sounded good.

"Sooo... we could like... do this again?"

"Yeah except next time you do what I say. The whole time." I rolled my eyes.

"Well see about that." Dan squeezed my butt. I looked around his room and started to wriggle out of his arms.

"I should be going." I said. It was later than I thought if his flatmates were coming home.

"You need a shower." It wasn't a question. I mean, I knew he was right, I just felt a bit weird parading myself around his flat after a hookup. But I reeked of sweat and cum so I accepted the offer. More flatmates came home as we were cleaning ourselves and he rolled his eyes.

"I am about to get so much shit." He muttered as he towelled himself off. He narrowed his eyes at me. "Stay for a beer." That also wasn't really a question.

"Uhhh..."

"I want to hang out, I want a buffer for the shit they're going to give me, and you're going to be around here a lot more often so you might as well meet them." He was so dominant in the way he allayed my fears. I loved it.

"I do have to head home in like an hour." He shrugged.

"Perfect."


12