Cumming On My Boss

Story Info
Young assistant makes her boss lose control.
2.3k words
4.02
47.2k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been four months since my boss, Ken, used my body for his own pleasure in our Executive Conference room kitchenette. He may be 24 years my senior but still made me cum harder than any man my age. Flashbacks would hit me at any given moment, sending ripples of pleasure through my stomach and making me crave him every moment of every day. It didn't take much more than a waft of his cologne or hearing him speak to soak my panties.

I expected him to blow my mind on a regular basis after our first encounter but other than a few hungry looks, nothing had happened in the last four months. Don't get me wrong... there were times my aching pussy drove me to flaunt myself in front of him like a cat in heat. I even started wearing shorter skirts and more shear blouses. When skimpier work attire didn't bring out the animal in him I resorted to barely there lingerie under my blouses, once even showing just a hint of my pretty pink nipples through a white top. Nothing worked! This man had serious self control and I was becoming annoyed and self conscious... was it something I had done wrong?

An unexpected but flattering side effect of my new clothing was that the Vice Presidents were showing me a lot more attention, even bringing in coffee and treats for me. I loved the extra glances and lingering conversations because in all honesty, I do so enjoy a mans attention. On a beautiful Friday afternoon a senior VP named Frank came to my desk, chatting about a new boat he had recently purchased. "You know, Linda, I'd love to take you out and show you the scenery... the sunset is breathtaking against the lake." He said to me, reaching out and squeezing my hand quickly before winking at me. I agreed to him picking me up the following evening without a second thought; after all there are few things I enjoy more than being in the water on a summer night. Besides, office relationships were frowned upon but not prohibited. Some expensive wine and beautiful views aren't what I'd call a relationship anyways.

It didn't dawn on me that Ken may have overheard the entire conversation until his deep voice boomed from his office... "Linda come in here." I rose quickly, straightening my skirt and taking a deep breath before entering the room. "Sir?" Why did my eyes fall to the floor and my slender hands clasp behind my back so naturally? I mused to myself that submission truly did come effortlessly. "Close the door and take a seat." He directed, pointing to the small sitting area near his desk. I could tell he was upset and I started to feel panicky. Would he fire me?

I did as I was told and moved towards the seats. Before I was even fully sitting he had jumped to his feet so quickly it left his chair spinning; in two large strides he was standing directly over me. "Do you think I haven't noticed you flouncing around the office?! Shorter skirts and tighter tops..." He was straining to keep his voice low but I could feel the raw anger coming off of him. "Now accepting dates with your superiors like a common whore! Is that what you are?! You WILL cancel tomorrow evening with Frank immediately!" My face flushed and I was feeling my own emotions get the best of me... who the fuck did he think he was?!

"Now just a moment, sir..." I fired back, preparing to stand up and face off with him. I felt his hand come down hard on my shoulder as he shoved me back into my seat. He took my long ponytail and wrapped it around his fist, tipping my face up and forcing eye contact. "You couldn't get what you wanted from me so you resorted to the help, Linda? You're to the point of needing cock that you're willing to take anything, aren't you?! That's the problem though, I told you... you're mine. Mine to toy with, mine to do whatever the fuck I want with. Now you've done it." He was hissing and half talking to himself through clenched teeth.

"Get on your knees and bend over the coffee table right now!" Ken barked, tossing me to the floor. My mind was racing... how rough would he treat me this time? The lock on the door clicked and I heard his footsteps as he walked back towards me. Although I had waited for this moment for months, I was feeling anything but turned on... actually I felt like I wanted cry. Is he right? I asked myself. Am I nothing more than a cock hungry whore? Flaunting my body to any man who would look? Maybe I am no good, I told myself.

"Linda, are you crying?" Ken asked as he crouched in front of the table, imploring me to see him eye to eye. He sounded amused. "Ken, I'm sorry... you're right about me!" I cried. I was babbling on about trying to get his attention for months, how I thought he got what he wanted and discarded me. "Be quiet" he ordered. "You're correct that I got what I wanted... and now I'm going to get more." A sharp knock on the door rang out and Ken jumped up, saying "just a moment." "I'm headed out for the day, we'll follow up on those signature pages tomorrow morning." The voice called back. It was well passed 5:00pm and everyone was leaving the office. "It looks like it's just you and I, Linda. I'm sure you're okay with a bit of overtime." His voice was thick and deep.

He came to the table and sat in the chair behind me, giving him a clear view of my arched back. The fabric of my skirt stretched across my round ass as I bent over the low table. He was silent and I was still trying to regain composure as he leaned in and shimmied it up to the bottom of my ass cheeks, revealing nude, lace top thigh highs attached to a jet black garter belt. I heard his breath catch... I'm sure he was expecting regular pantyhose like last time but I traded them out in order to rub my clit easier at my desk without anyone noticing.

His fingers grazed the back of my thigh as he unlatched the clasps, causing goosebumps. For the first time I felt a flicker in my groin. Ken inched my skirt up, revealing the creamy mounds of my ass and giving him full view of the satin G-string containing my little pussy. He hooked a finger around the string and pulled it away from my body. "You were dripping for me last time, Linda, I expect that same enthusiasm." He wasted no time warming up my clit and sank a finger deep into my velvety hole instead. My body reacted instantly and I spread my legs wider for the man old enough to be my father.

"Ouu Ken you make me feel good" I purred, laying my cheek on the cool table to look back at him while reaching around the spread my ass with both hands. He worked his fingers in and out of me until I felt my body flood with wetness. He placed his other hand on my lower back and quickened the pace . I felt the tight build up and was on the verge of cumming in his hand. Between breathless moans I told him I was close and to my complete dismay, he pulled his fingers from me and walked to his desk.

I must have looked bewildered because he smiled and told me it wouldn't be that easy. Fuck! What was he going to do to me? Bent over and exposed I waited for instruction. Ken never broke eye contact as he pulled his tie off and stood up. "Come over here" he told me, patting the surface of his desk. My knees were red from the prickly carpet and I knew I must look pitiful after crying. I teetered over and sat on the edge of his large desk.

He surprised me with a long kiss as he unbuttoned my blouse and took it off. A deep need was holding firm in the pit of my stomach and I started to fumble with his belt, "Sir I need you inside me please, please... please." I murmured into his mouth, giving up on the belt and rubbing his balls over his pants instead. I felt the corner of his mouth lift as a sly half smile settled onto his face. He pushed me onto my back and positioned himself between my legs. He hooked his hands under my thighs and pulled my body towards his.

I sat up and unhooked my bra, allowing my soft, firm tits to bounce and jiggle. This was the first time Ken had seen so much of my body and I watched as his dick stiffened even more, pressing against his dress pants. My mouth watered and my pussy contracted hard enough to give me a shudder. He leaned over the top of me and covered one of my nipples with his warm mouth. "Mmm yesss" I encouraged him, wrapping my hands around his smooth bald head. He turned his attention to the other before nibbling down my stomach. His tongue was hot and I could feel his teeth scrape my skin. Desire shot through me like lightening and without a single touch, I was cumming and moaning his name, caressing my own breasts and lost in ecstasy.

"You bitch!" He reached down and started choking me, "You don't cum until I say you can." The lack of oxygen only amplified my orgasm. "You want to cum without permission?! I'll make you cum then." He looked menacing as he let go of my throat and plunged his face between my thighs. His tongue felt like silk gliding on my clit as it pulsed under the wet pressure... I squirmed and pushed him away. A deep growl came from him as he lost his patience and pulled me to the floor. He stretched my hands above my head and tied them around the leg of his desk using the neck tie he removed earlier.

With full access to my body he went back to rolling his tongue over my puffy clit. I lost my mind as he flicked his tongue in and out of my pussy hole, tasting my cum and using his fingers to rub it gently over my tight pink asshole. I wanted to play with my nipples and feel my own soft skin so badly but I couldn't. Ken was using his mouth to wage war against my pussy... even holding his tongue straight and pulling my hips down over and over again to let my tight hole grip it up and down, up and down. He turned his attention to my ass, letting his tongue explore places no other man had ever touched.

I struggled so hard I broke free of the neck tie and caught him by surprise. I pushed him backwards on his palms and ripped his pants off. His dick sprang up towards me and I crouched over it on my knees before he could react, ready to sink down and take him deep into my body. He seemed spellbound as I looked him in the eyes, reached back to spread myself open, and let the tip of his hard cock touch my hot, wet entrance. I shuddered and kissed his open mouth, pressing my hard nipples into his chest and sinking down again to feel the pressure of his head on the outer edges of tight pussy hole.

I was high on him and high on the power I had over him in that moment. My boss who was always controlling the situation had abandoned the reigns to watch me rub my wet slit up and down the length of his cock, teasing both of us. "Fuck me now Linda, God damnit! " he half ordered and half begged. Instead I cupped his tight sack in my soft hand and toyed with it, moaning loudly in his ear.

I let a finger run down the subtle line of separation until I reached his taint. This drove him to agony as he wrapped both arms around my waist and plunged the entire length of his rock hard dick deep into my body. It was pleasure and pain. I gasped as he pounded mercilessly, giving me no time to loosen around him. My pussy gripped hard, milking his smooth cock. I matched Ken's tempo and mashed my pulsing clit into his groin over and over. I saw a new side of my executive as he begged me climax.

"Cum for me Linda, please baby cum on my dick. Yeah, that's a good girl I can feel it. I know I make your body feel good give me that cum honey." I wasn't used to hearing kind tones from him and his words alone pushed me over the edge. I exploded on his manhood as his hands dug down on my hips, allowing no escape. I felt wave after wave of light wash over me as my pussy clenched again and again. "Oh my God yes baby fucking cum on my dick so I can fill you up. This is my pussy Linda." Ken repeated in my ear until my orgasm subsided.

He flipped me over on my stomach and lifted my hips to take him deeper than I had ever felt. Ken rammed himself into me as deep as possible, emptying his load into my body. Pump after pump I felt my hole fill with my boss's hot nut. His let his body collapse onto my back, slowly kissing my shoulders, neck, and ears. I smiled into the carpet, knowing I was in control... for now.