Cumming on My Little Sister's Face

Story Info
I give my sister a nice facial.
2.2k words
4.63
30.8k
79
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kevinnash
kevinnash
793 Followers

"Damn, she is hot! Look at her tits!" Ricky said as he showed me the video of a new pornstar that he had discovered. The pornstar's big tits flopped around as she got fucked in the missionary position. It was a POV video and the guy rammed her as her big tits bounced around.

Ricky was a porn collector. He would download videos from various tube sites and save it onto an external hard drive that he always kept plugged into his computer. He loved to tell me about the new pornstars that he had come across. Ricky had a good eye for finding really hot pornstars. Porn was his life.

"Man, I would sure love to fuck those tits," I said as I watched the video. Ricky had the video brought up on his phone. He had downloaded the video on his phone to share with me because he had to show me this sexy ass pornstar. He was right, she was amazing with those big jugs of hers.

"I downloaded all of her videos over the weekend," Ricky said with a grin. I let out a laugh. My friend was ridiculous. Ricky was an attractive guy. Girls were always hitting on him and he constantly got pussy but he loved porn. I did as well. But, Ricky was getting more pussy than I ever could. He didn't even need to look at porn to jerk off but he did.

Me, on the other hand, had been single for about a year. Porn was the only release that I got. The pornstar actresses got me off while I tried to get some real pussy. Ricky didn't even need to try as pussy seemed to just fall in his lap.

"I would dick this bitch down," Ricky said. "Those big tits would be flopping all over the place before I nut on them."

I laughed. "Yeah..."

My bedroom door suddenly opened and my little sister Allie barged in. "Hey, do you have..."

She stopped talking as she looked at our surprised faces. The porn video was still playing with the audio turned up. A moan came from the phone as the pornstar got fucked. Ricky quickly turned off his phone.

"What are you guys doing?" Allie asked us. She was 18 years old. A year younger than me. She was about 5'6 with curly brown hair that went a little past her shoulders. She was petite and had small tits but a big ass that my friends liked to comment on. It made me uncomfortable to hear my friends talk about wanting to clap my sister's cheeks.

They would ask me to hook them up with them and I would tell them to fuck off. Ricky, who was my best friend, never said anything crazy like that about Allie. But, I knew he also wanted to fuck her as his eyes would stray over her body especially her big ass.

"Nothing!" I said. "What the fuck are you doing coming in here like that?!"

"I was trying to see if you had the keys to dad's car. I didn't know you would be in here looking at porn," Allie said with a grin.

"We were not looking at porn!" I said quickly. My face flushed in embarrassment even though I was trying my hardest to play it off.

"Yeah, we were just watching a music video," Ricky said.

Allie laughed. "Yeah, right. That was totally porn you were watching. I heard a girl moan. No one moans like that unless they are getting fucked."

"What do you even know about it?" I asked her.

"I've watched porn, dumbass. I've seen girls moan like that as they got fucked."

For some reason, my cock twitched from my sister's words. It was the way she said it that turned me on. It was confident and also like a matter of fact tone.

"Oh yeah?" I asked her. I was interested now in what else she had to say. I noticed that Ricky was also interested too as he stared at my sister.

"Yeah. Girls moan like that all the time. She was probably faking it because that didn't sound real."

"What kind of porn do you watch?" Ricky asked Allie. I looked at my friend with a scowl and he shrugged his shoulders in a helpless way.

Allie laughed. "All kinds. What were you guys watching?"

I looked at Ricky who looked at me. We were both embarrassed and were trying to figure out if we should tell Allie what we were checking out.

"Whatever. I don't care. Just give me dad's keys and you two can get back to watching that girl get fucked." She stuck out her hand for me to give her the keys.

I fished the keys out of my pocket and dropped them in her hand. She grinned at us then quickly left the room.

"Well that was interesting," Ricky said.

"Yeah. Allie is so fucking annoying."

"So, she watches porn, huh?"

I looked at Ricky and shook my head. "She was probably bullshitting us. She's always lying or saying some sarcastic shit."

"Yeah, maybe. You should find out more."

I laughed. "You want me to ask my sister what kind of porn she likes? Come on, man. Don't be dumb."

Ricky laughed. "Yeah, you're right. That would be weird as fuck. Almost kind of like incest or something."

"Exactly, man."

"Well, I gotta take off anyway. I'll send you a link to that pornstar's videos so you can check them out."

"Alright, I'll catch you later," I said. We did our own unique handshake then Ricky left.

I sat down on my bed and tried not to think about what my sister had said about watching porn. I guess it made sense since everyone basically watched porn. But, it was interesting and kind of hot to hear my sister say it.

Why did my cock twitch when she said it though? I frowned as I thought about this. Was I turned on by my sister?! That was ridiculous!

I shook the thought from my head and started to play some video games. But for some reason Allie kept popping up in my head. What got her off? Did she masturbate frequently to porn? I thought as I tried to play NBA 2K.

Later that night, I was still playing video games when Allie barged into my room again. She had a habit of not knocking on my door and just coming right in.

"Hey, here's the keys. Thanks for letting me borrow the car," Allie said. She was dressed in jeans and a t-shirt. My sister did not wear makeup and I had to admit that she didn't have to. She was very pretty. It was hard not to notice especially since all of my friends thought she was hot.

"Yeah, no problem," I grumbled as I focused on the video game.

"So, what were you guys watching earlier?" Allie asked me. I looked over at her and saw a grin on her face.

"Nothing," I said.

"Come on. You can tell me. Was it like some granny porn or something?"

"No way!"

Allie laughed. "I'm kidding. What was it?"

I hesitated then decided to tell her the truth. "It was some pornstar that Ricky had discovered recently."

"Was she hot?"

I nodded. "Yeah, I guess you could say so."

"Were you guys about to jerk off to her?"

"No fucking way!" I said angrily.

Allie laughed. "I'm just kidding."

I glared at my sister. She always had a habit of being such a smart ass. It would get me riled up and I would blow up at her.

"Do you guys usually share porn with each other?"

"Yeah sometimes," I said. I looked over at her curiously. "So, what kind of porn do you like?"

"I like all kinds but especially ones where the guy is cumming on a girl's face or into her mouth."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I kind of have a cum fetish. I've never seen a guy cum before but in porn it is so hot to see a guy shoot his load onto a girls' face or mouth."

"You've never seen a guy cum before? Are you still...a virgin?" I asked my sister in surprise.

She nodded and let out a sigh. "Yeah, unfortunately."

"Oh."

"Yeah, I know it's a surprise. A lot of guys hit on me but I don't want to just fuck any guy, you know?"

I nodded. "I get it. What do you like about a guy cumming on a girl's face or into her mouth?"

"I like the way it just shoots out of his cock and how willing the girl is to accept it wherever it lands. It is so hot."

My dick was getting hard as I listened to my sister. Suddenly, a thought came to mind. I don't know where it came from but it popped up in my mind.

"Well...if you like I could maybe show you my cum," I said. I still don't know why I said it but the words slipped out of my mouth before I had a chance to think.

Allie looked at me in surprise. "What?"

"You said that you have never seen a guy cum before in person so I am willing to show you my cum, if you like."

Allie looked at me for a moment. I could see the excitement in her eyes. She was definitely interested in this.

"Ok, sure," she said.

I was super excited and my dick was very hard in my pants. "Lock the door."

Allie locked the door and came over to where I sat on my bed. I stood up and unbuckled my pants. Allie watched me intently. Her eyes never left my lower extremities.

My pants fell to the floor and I stood there with boxers on. My dick throbbed and bulged before my sister. I pulled my boxers down and Allie watched me. My cock sprung out like a jack in box. She let out a gasp of surprise.

"Oh, wow! You are huge!" She said in excitement.

I grinned. I looked at my sister as I began to stroke my dick. My eyes went to her chest. "Lift up your shirt. I want to see your tits."

Allie quickly lifted up her shirt and also pulled up her bra. Her small tits made my cock twitch in my hand as I looked at them. Her pink nipples were erect and were like small erasers.

I stroked myself as I looked at my sister's tits. She watched me intently as I pumped myself.

"Do you want to touch it?" I asked her. I was curious to see what she would say.

"Yes," she whispered.

I removed my hand from my cock and my sister took it in her hand. Her soft hand felt good on my shaft. She began to jerk me off as I watched her.

"Yeah, like that," I moaned.

Allie's hand moved up and down slowly on my throbbing dick. Her grip tightened around my shaft as she moved from base to tip. Precum was already leaking out of my slit and onto her fingers.

"You like that?" She asked me.

"Yeah," I moaned.

My eyes were on Allie's tits as she jerked me off. I wanted to suck on those nipples but decided to save that for another day. For now, I just wanted to show my sister my warm cum.

Her hand moved faster on my dick. She had a great way of twisting her hand as she gripped my shaft. It sent shots of pleasure throughout my body.

I groaned from each stroke of her hand. I looked at her pretty face and I desperately wanted to shoot my cum all over face. My cock twitched from the thought.

"I'm close," I groaned. "Where do you want my cum?"

"On my face. I want you to cum on my face."

My dick twitched in her hand. She jerked my cock faster. My precum was pouring out and covering my sister's fingers.

"Here it comes!" I yelled.

Allie moved her face closer to my dick. I bucked forward as my cock spurted out hot cum onto my sister's face. I watched as ropes of cum shot out of me and landed onto her cheek. The cum was thick as it flew out of me and onto Allie's welcoming face.

Rope after rope of cum spurted out of my twitching dick and landed on Allie's cheek and even on her eyelid. She let out a giggle as her eye closed shut. I pushed more cum out of me and some flew onto her hair. I emptied my balls onto my sister's face.

After a few more moments, I was completely drained. I looked at my sister's face which was covered in my cum. She peered up at me with one eye open. She laughed and wiped the cum from her other eye.

"That was a lot! It feels so warm on my face!" She said in excitement. I watched as she wiped the cum from her face. She looked at her hand curiously and then licked some of my cum off.

My dick twitched as I watched her. I waited to hear her reaction to the taste of my cum.

"Mmm. Salty and sweet," she said.

I grinned down at her. "So, how was it for you? Was it better than porn?"

Allie nodded. "Yes. I loved it. We got to do it again!"

I nodded. "I agree."

"Next time, I want you to cum in my mouth," Allie said with a smile. My dick twitched at the thought.

kevinnash
kevinnash
793 Followers