Cumplete Revenge

Story Info
A story of revenge and cum. A lot of cum.
1.4k words
3.67
62k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: This story contains a giantess, huge boobs, giant cocks and balls, and ridiculously excessive cum. It's also just a bit ridiculous in general. It also contains a herm/futa, which I know isn't everyone's cup of tea. All characters are 18 or older. If you don't like this sort of thing, please don't read it.

***

Heather was upset. Pissed. Fuming. It had been a week since that bitch Katie had stolen her boyfriend. Chris had always loved Heather's big boobs, but Katie's were the biggest on campus. And when that bitch decided to use her whale tits to try to seduce him... well, boys are dumb. He was gone before she knew it. And while she definitely didn't want his stupid face back, she was still seething with anger, even a few weeks after the fact. Katie needed to learn a lesson.

So she plotted. Her brain dug deep into its most twisted and depraved depths. And she came up with a plan.

That was a week ago. And today, her plan went into effect.

It was the day before everyone returned to campus from winter break, so the place was a ghost town. The perfect time to exact her revenge. She waited in her dorm for her secret weapon to arrive. About 15 minutes later, she heard a very powerful knock on the door, almost as if it were being attacked with a battering ram. Heather cautiously made her way to the door and looked through the peep hole, but it was black. "Am I being pranked or something?" She couldn't help but wonder.

Heather opened the door, but all she could see was black still. "Hello?" She called out. Suddenly, the blackness moved! It slid backward until it was gone, and then was quickly replaced by what looked like green cloth. And then a face appeared. A big one! It must have been at least three times the size of a normal face. It was a person! Heather just stared.

"Man, am I glad that your building has twenty-foot ceilings." The feminine voice said. "I almost bumped my head a few times, but at least I didn't have to duck!" The face grinned.

Heather continued to stare.

"I'm Jenny." The massive girl continued. "We spoke about a week ago, right?"

Heather slowly nodded, still trying to process the behemoth of a woman that was in the hallway.

"I know. I'm probably bigger than you expected. I get that a lot." She giggled. "But anyway, want to let me in so we can get started?"

Heather stepped aside, still unable to speak. Immediately after, she was treated to the most amazing sight she'd ever seen. Cloth-covered flesh began to push its way into her dorm room. With amazing speed and dexterity, Jenny squeezed her massive body through the doorway. But it wasn't until Heather could see the girl in her entirety that she realized how amazing it actually was.

The girl was, in a word: massive. But even that didn't seem to describe her properly. Despite the ceiling being 20 feet tall, her head seemed nearly ready to bump into it. She looked up at the girl, trying to see her face, but her view was blocked by a tremendous pair of breasts that completely dominated her torso. They were so large that they actually rested on top of the monstrous bulge in her pants. Yes, bulge.

It was as if someone had stuck two ten-foot boulders in her pants and draped a massive pipe over it. Heather was amazed that any clothing could even contain such a bulge.

"Okay, so which wall is the one that you share with Katie?" Jenny's voice asked from above.

"Um... it's t-that one." Heather said, pointing at the wall opposite her.

"Perfect. I'll get started then." With that, Jenny began to remove her clothes. First her shirt, which revealed a bra that, while comically gargantuan, didn't so much cup her breasts as rest on top of them. Breast flesh overflowed it from the top, bottom, and sides. But soon, that poor bra came off too, causing her breasts to explode forward. Heather thought Katie's breasts were huge, but Jenny's were in an entire league all together. Finally, her yoga pants came off, revealing set of cock and balls that didn't even think was possible. They took up a surprising amount of space in the room. And with how big Jenny's balls were, she was positive that they'd make a massive mess. Perfect.

The mountain of a woman moved herself so that she was facing the wall question. She carefully sat herself down on Heather's bed, which broke immediately due to her weight. "Oops... sorry about that..." she grinned sheepishly at Heather.

"That's okay..." Heather said, still in awe of the woman in her dorm room.

Jenny reached down and grabbed her massive cock, pulling it upward. She began rubbing as much as she could of it up and down. The cock seemed to respond almost instantly, starting to lengthen and harden. As it did, she began to wrap her massive breasts around the base of her member. Heather's jaw dropped as she watched the behemoth girl give herself what must have been the world's largest titfuck. Quickly the member hardened and lengthened. And as it did, she began pointing it at the far wall.

"D-don't we need some sort of... equipment to get into her room?" Heather asked.

"Don't worry..." Jenny panted. "I've got all of the equipment we need." She grinned as her gigantic cock head began pressing against the far wall, tearing through it like tissue paper.

Heather couldn't believe a person like this could even exist. The girl had talked about being able to make a huge mess, but Heather thought that meant like a puddle or two. This was even better though. She couldn't wait to see the look on Katie's face when she opened her door and her room filled to the brim with cum.

On the other side of the wall, Jenny's cock head had already begun spewing insane amounts of precum. Gallon after gallon made it's way out of her, completely covering the floor. 30 seconds later, it was a few feet deep. It only took another 15 seconds for the room to be filled to them brim, just with the girl's precum! But Jenny wasn't ready to stop. She hadn't really even begun! All of that liquid had to go somewhere though... so the windows burst and the door exploded off of its hinges!

Back in Heather's room, she could hear the destruction going on. "Was that... is it already full?" She asked, trying to figure out if what she thought had just happened had really happened. "Yeah, but I've still got a long way to go though!" Jenny said as more and more of her precum flooded the hallway and started flooding the area surrounding the building. Anything that wasn't bolted down in the hallway got swept away as the liquid levels rose. It filled the first floor and within another 30 seconds had completely filled the floors above it! Heather alternated between watching Jenny work and looking out the window, becoming increasingly distressed at how much liquid was pooling around the building.

"Don't you think we should—" Heather started before she was interrupted.

"Oh god... here... it... comes!" Jenny shouted as her cock convulsed. It sounded like she had just shot a massive cannon. In the other room, the incredibly powerful shot of cum tore through the far wall of Katie's room, through the far wall of that room, and through the exterior wall of the building. It smashed into the building next door, creating massive cracks in the wall as her cum began to flood the campus. Each shot must have been hundreds, if not a thousand, gallons of cum. And there were so many of them! It didn't take long for all of the campus to be covered in her white liquid, several feet deep.

The cum began to work its way into the surrounding area, sweeping up bikes, cars, basically anything that wasn't nailed to the ground. It took a full 5 minutes before she stopped. The campus, and it's surrounding area, looked like a disaster zone. The poor building next door hadn't been able to withstand the onslaught of Jenny's powerful, massive cum shots, so it had simply crumbled.

"Well... I think my job here is done, right?" She looked down at Heather sheepishly, knowing that she hadn't really done the job she had intended. "So... did you want to pay me in cash, or...?"