Cumslut Cocktail Ch. 01: Azra Reborn

Story Info
Medical student's breakthrough discovery changes her life.
5.8k words
4.3
18.2k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over the age of 18

Azra looked around in awe as she got to see the Medical Sciences building. The labs were large and well equipped, with several research projects and experiments under way.

She had to repress the urge to squeal with youthful excitement. Her dream of becoming a dermatologist was well on its way to fruition.

Being incredibly intelligent, her IQ clocked in at 164, she had graduated High School at 14, then got accepted into Stanford medical school for Dermatology at the tender age of 17, after she flew through her undergraduate program.

Azra was a young Turkish woman, beautiful, though she thought her nose was a bit large. She had dark tan skin as is common for people from her country, and her hair was such a dark, rich brown that it looked black in some light, matching the color of her eyes. He had pert, grapefruit sized breasts, capped with chocolate brown nipples that made her knees go weak when she played with them, and could cut glass when aroused.

By the time she had turned 18, she had already written several well received papers in regards to skin care, treatments of skin conditions, and burn recovery. She had a new project she wanted to research, one that made the eager young woman feel naughty, yet held great potential. It could make her name in the field, and a ton of money, if it worked.

She felt that there were certain elements in human male seminal fluids that could help with skin regeneration from burns and hair growth in women with certain genetic issues, if treated properly.

Her mentor, Professor Nicholas Peterson, had thought it was a grand theory, and offered her extra time in the labs to work on her research, and offered to review her work whenever she felt it was needed.

He was 50 years old, with thick gray hair, plenty of laugh lines on his gentle face, and behind his glasses were striking blue eyes that shone with kindness whenever he spoke with Azra. He was slightly built with a slight belly.

He treated her like a daughter, and had kept more than one womanizing cocksman away from her with threats of scholastic damnation and loss of scholarship.

He knew she needed to learn about the adult world of relationships and sex, but he couldn't bear the thought of her being heartbroken, or worse, losing her future due to an untimely pregnancy.

Azra had been to his house many times for dinner with him and his lovely wife, Ceren, her mother's sister, for various holiday dinners. She had fond memories of him stretching far back into her childhood.

Her aunt marrying a foreign non believer had been a huge scandal in her traditional family back in Turkey, necessitating their move to the U.S.

He was the one who most encouraged her to pursue her dreams of becoming a dermatologist.

Professor Peterson was working on his own project while assisting Azra with hers, an experimental new treatment for Erectile Dysfunction involving hormone and gene therapy, that he hoped would help those suffering from the condition. Like himself.

His wife was a dutiful queen, but he had been unable to perform with regularity for several years, now, and longed to restore his virility. He dearly missed his intimacy with his wife.

Many of the processes involved in his own experimentation were compatible with Azra's own project, so they soon moved into the same lab, but Azra had a problem.

None of the semen samples provided by the young men on campus for a few extra bucks (hey, go here and jerk off in a cup and these people will PAY you, bro!) seemed to contain the proper mixture of proteins, or were contaminated by the drinking and recreational drugs college students tended to experiment with.

Azra sighed in frustration, as yet another sample failed to pass muster. Shit. Did any of these dumbfucks understand the damage they did to themselves with the antics they pulled at their stupid frat parties?

"Problems?" Professor Peterson asked from his side of the lab.

"None of these..ahmak cocuks can seem to keep themselves from drinking or smoking themselves into unviable sperm donors!" She snarled, frustrated and tired.

"There, there, Tatlim!" He said, coming over and laying a comforting hand on her shoulder in a fatherly gesture, using the Turkish term for "my sweet," only used in private with her.

He may have ED, but that didn't stop him from harboring a deeply hidden attraction to the young beauty he mentored, and using a pet name in private was the one way he allowed himself to show it.

"Keep at it. The journey of a thousand steps unfortunately requires a thousand steps to complete, but it will be worth it once your goal has been accomplished!" He offered encouragingly.

"I know, Dayi" she said, using the term for her Uncle on her mother's side, "it's just so...aggravating!"

With that, she went back to work.

++++++++++++++

Nicholas looked over at Azra's sleeping form with an affectionate smile. It was 2am, and she had fallen asleep at her desk while entering her data, while he kept at it.

He had been running computer simulations on various combinations of growth and procreative hormones newly discovered, as well as genetic sequences that should renew virility in those with ED.

As he was also starting to drift off, another night in a long string spent at the lab without going home, his much abused computer chirped with the latest results.

He looked, expecting another series of failures, his disappointment matching young Azra's, just better contained. He quickly scanned the string of data, starting to look away when he noticed one overwhelmingly positive outcome among a sea of failure.

He leaned forward and looked further into the data, his heart hammering in his chest. The one formula he had entered with alterations adding some of the treatments Azra had suggested for her skin regenerative treatment. That was the success.

The highest possible chance of success. But with possible unknown side effects. Shit.

Now, testing was needed. Possibly years of animal testing before they even got to human trials. He could be almost 70 by the time he could benefit from this if it worked. Fuck

As he looked upon the beautiful sleeping face of his student and niece by marriage, he came to a rash decision. He started the process to synthesize the formula, downloaded the data to a flash drive, and wiped his computer's latest data.

What he was about to do was highly inappropriate and could cost him his position if caught, so he might as well do what he could to both protect his career, and possibly cure his ED.

By the time the formula was complete, it was 5am Saturday morning. Most of the rest of the students would be busy this weekend with the Family Weekend event.

He knew Azra would probably stay here, as her parents were still in Turkey, so they had the lab to themselves. With an uncharacteristic thought of "fuck it," he injected the formula into his neck with an auto injector.

He felt searing heat, before his vision blurred, and then he passed out.

+++++++++++++++++++

Azra woke up to the sound of a desk drawer being slammed shut, followed by muttering.

She opened her eyes and saw Professor Peterson looking manic, sweating and red-faced, and looking slightly puffy, as though in the midst of an allergic reaction.

"Dayi? What's wrong?" She asked, pushing down impending panic to see what was going on.

"Need food! So fucking hungry!" He snarled.

That took her by surprise. Professor Peterson NEVER used curse words. Something must be wrong.

"What happened?" She asked.

"Took the formula! So fucking hungry!" He growled out.

"Took...," realization hit Azra, "you took an untested formula?" She asked in shock.

He nodded spastically as he continued his fruitless hunt for food in a laboratory that would never have food in it.

"You could lose your job for this, Dayi!" She said, fear rising in her at his erratic behavior.

"Needed to cure it!" He roared, apparently having an issue with longer sentences, "Need to fuck!"

She was worried for her mentor and Uncle. If he were to be found in this condition, he would be drummed out faster than he could blink.

"Come with me, Dayi! Let's get you some food and someplace to recover!" She said, tentatively putting her hand on his shoulder.

He grabbed her hand and pulled her close, placed his head on her shoulder, and inhaled the scent of her hair, groaning.

She grabbed her keys, took him by the hand, and led him out of the building and to her car.

As she drove to a local 24 hour taco place, she glanced over at him, delirious in the passenger seat, and noticed something in his lap out of the corner of her eye. She looked down and saw a large bulge in his pants.

Azra gulped. She'd never seen a man's...thing....in real life. She'd watched porn before, occasionally, but had never seemed to be able to get any dates.

The boys she'd talked to either weren't interested, for some reason, or tripped over their own tongues and embarrassed themselves.

The sight of the bulge made her tingle the way those videos did, but she pushed that down as Professor Peterson ordered enough food to feed a frat party with the munchies from a night full of marijuana smoking.

Thankfully, he had his own debit card, because she didn't have enough money in her own account to cover even a quarter of the final bill.

Once done, she drove to a local hotel. Someplace that he could eat and rest while whatever he took ran its course.

She got to the hotel, got them a room, and helped the doctor get into the room, all the while he was eating taco after taco.

She got him in, undressed, and got him in the shower to try to wash and cool him down. She noticed his penis when she got him in the shower. She didn't know what his usual size was, but at the moment, he put the men in those naughty videos to shame.

"Fuck," she thought, "I know scientifically that the average penis size is 5.5 inches, but Professor Peterson is at least double that!"

Once she finished getting him clean, she got his almost unconscious body into the bed and sat in the chair to keep watching over him.

It seemed his body was writhing, and making odd crunching sounds, until she nodded her head and blinked.

++++++++

Azra opened her eyes, and what she saw nearly took her breath away. It wasn't possible.

Sleeping in the bed was a 50 year old Greek god. Gone was the slightly built pot bellied Uncle she had grown up with.

The man in the bed was easily close to half again as heavy as he had been, rippling with muscle. His hair was a rich black, and his penis....no, that wasn't a penis...that was the textbook definition of a cock.

It was fully erect, and Azra thought it must be as thick as her wrist, probably thicker, and if she were any judge of distance, close to a foot in length.

And his testicles. She knew a man's balls shouldn't be the size of grapefruits, but there they were, obviously swollen, and filled with sperm.

Despite the situation, she felt her panties begin to get damp, and not from sweat.

There was a barely discernible scent in the room, vaguely reminiscent of cinnamon, with other smells mixed in.

As she inhaled to identify the scent, she felt her arousal ramp up to the highest she had ever experienced. She just barely kept the urge to slip her hand to her panties under control.

+++++++++++

Nicholas awoke to the most glorious scent. There was a vague cinnamon scent he could barely discernible, and over that...young cunt.

He could smell an aroused, ready to be fucked cunt.

Just two hours earlier, he would have pretended not to smell it, but now, his need to fuck and cum overrode his normal decency. He smelled an aroused cunt, and he was going to make it a happy cunt, whoever belonged to it.

The moment he smelled it, it belonged to him. From now on, any aroused cunt, any cunt he wanted, was his.

His eyes opened, and he scanned the room from his position, eyes first stopping with amazement at his cock, hard and bigger than it ever had been before, then continuing scanning until he caught sight of the young, virginal Azra.

He stared at her with such an intense look. Gone was the kindly look she knew from her childhood. That was replaced with...hunger? No. Lust.

Pure unadulterated lust. He looked at Azra the way a starving man eyes a steak.

He stared at Azra with a laser focus, and then his enormous cock started to ooze precum. A copious amount, a stream running slowly down his endless length.

He knew how to command her. He knew he was going to use and humiliate her, and he knew the words to use. The words he had fought against so vehemently for all of his adult life. Demeaning, derogatory, and meant to be used to put Azra in her place.

A place that involved his cock in all of her holes.

"Come here!" He commanded, after a brief pause that seemed to last a month.

"Dayi, I don't know..." she started before he interrupted her.

"I didn't ask, you mewling vapid cunt! Get your sweet ass over here right fucking now!" He barked.

The tone simultaneously scared her, and made her panties flood with her juices, as she fought to keep herself where she was seated.

She knew if she moved, there would be a wet spot on the chair. She also felt that if she moved, he would pounce.

Professor Peterson had the look of a starving predator as he kept his pussy melting gaze on her.

He got up from the bed, his muscles flexing as he moved, and stalked towards her chair, that foot long cock protruding in front of him like a spear from a phalanx, stopping directly in front of Azra, weapon right at the height of her face.

"Azra, you gorgeous little virgin cunt, I'm pretty sure I told you to come to me. Why are you still sitting here?" He asked, his veiny monster cock pulsing in time with his heartbeat, aimed right at her mouth, drooling his fuckgunk from the tip in thick ropy strands.

Azra sat stock still, eyes like a deer in headlights as she stared at the beast in front of her. That smell. The cinnamon. It was coming from this magnificent specimen of fuck meat in front of her.

Azra found her mouth was watering uncontrollably as she looked this weapon dead on from up close and personal.

"Dayi, I...." She started, just as Professor Peterson shot his hand out quick as a viper and grabbed a handful of Azra's hair.

With a flex, he pulled her roughly forward, and smeared his plum sized angry cock head against her cheek and across her nose, leaving a trail of his strongly scented precum.

"Dayi...Professor Peterson, no!" She said in a combination of a whine and a moan, trying to suppress the leaking of her swollen Cuntlips in her panties through sheer willpower, but...

That cinnamon smell. It was coming from his cock. It made her mouth water. It made her cunt quiver. She wanted it. She HAD to taste it.

But it was so intimidating. She had never seen one in the flesh, and this was...it would break her. But the smell.

It triggered something primal. She remained stock still, until his head trailed that cinnamon scented precum across her lips.

Stars exploded behind her eyes. It felt like every nerve in her body was hit by the most exquisite electrical charge. Her nipples immediately jumped to full attention, and she moaned, opening her mouth just enough to lick her lips.

When she did, Nicholas took the opportunity to pull her against his massive cunt splitter.

"Open that fucking mouth, you little cock teasing whore! Time to learn what your mouth is actually meant for!" He demanded, punctuating each syllable with a painful slap to her face.

Azra opened her mouth, at which point, the engorged head was pushed past her lips and to the back of her throat. Azra came right there, her eyes rolling as her hips gyrated in the chair she was sitting in.

It was magical. The flavor short circuited her brain, as her whole world shrank to this one enormous jaw splitting fleshy lollipop, moaning as she had her face jerked up and down his rod.

She relented to his hands as she sucked hard to try to extract as much of that magical flavor as she could, her fist coming up to pump him while he thrust in and out of her mouth.

Nicholas smiled as she began to move on her own, her primal instincts overriding her mental acuity as she thrust her own head onto his fuckpole. She moaned and mewled as she pulled him out of her mouth and licked from his base to his tip.

She had no experience other than the videos she had seen, but she made up for that with enthusiasm.

If Professor Peterson had been in his own right mind, he might have offered encouragement and gently guided her.

But he wasn't that person anymore. After giving her a couple of minutes to explore his raging bull cock, he again grabbed her hair and pulled her back onto it, again striking the back of her throat.

She had stopped gagging, possibly a reaction to the changes brought about to his seminal fluids, and when he thrust against the back of her throat, she instinctively swallowed, allowing him to thrust into her throat and sink to his balls against her chin.

Azra was lost in a haze of ecstasy. She willingly gave herself into this depravity, knowing her immortal soul was damned, and loving it.

She had thought she was meant to help people with her medical training. She was rethinking that, now. Maybe she was born to service this giant delicious fuckmeat.

To be the Professor's own private whore. Even thinking the words released another stream of girl goo into her soaked panties. Whore. Cunt. Fuckmeat. Cock sleeve. Each word she thought of made her leak even more, until she again came on the chair.

The whole seat of the hotel chair was soaked through in her cunt sauce, having leaked through her panties and scrubs.

Her scrubs were stuck to her, soaked down to the knees from just her own leakage, and her top was soaked through with the precum, drool, and mascara tinted tears that had leaked down her face and onto the top, revealing the lacy secret she kept from everyone.

Some part of her was screaming to stop. This wasn't right. This was her Professor. Her Dayi. She looked up to him.

But that part was shifted down into oblivion as something about the fluids leaking into her from his cock overpowered it.

She looked up into the Professor's eyes as she was forced to fellate him. He glared back at her, an uncaring gaze that at once made her feel small, and simultaneously so turned on, as she felt the top of his enormous cock glide down her throat.

The room was filled with the sound of his gigantic ball sack bouncing off of her chin and the sounds her throat made as she moaned around this invading monster.

"GLUCK...MMMM...GLUCK...MMM!"

He hammered her face until he roared in triumph as she felt the balls against her chin contract when he pushed as deep into her face as he could and unleashed a literal torrent of spunk.

He pulled out after dumping at least 4 massive spurts directly into her stomach, 2 more into her mouth, quickly swallowed, and another 10 massive blasts directly into her face and hair. Up her face, into her nostrils, her eyes were glazed and covered, her beautiful dark hair was soaked in cinnamon smelling cum as her cheeks dripped the cock muck onto her lap and seat.

She looked like someone had doused her with a bucket of horse cum, or she had been bukkaked by at least 5 men. It was dripping into her scrub top and soaked into her silk and lace teddy she wore under them.

And she LOVED it. She was shivering in her chair, another orgasm rocking her with each blast that hit her, her skin felt electrified everywhere it touched, the feeling addictive.

She wanted more. She NEEDED more. She never wanted anything else again. She had to have as much as she could stuff into her body!

Azra the virgin began to quickly, deliriously scoop and scrape the muck from her face and hair, and jam the magical spunk into her mouth, slurping it from her palms, and licking and sucking it off her fingers one by one to get as much as she could, then repeating it.

12