Cumslut Cocktail Ch. 01: Azra Reborn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She ran her fingers through her jizz soaked hair, coating almost all of it in this glorious goo, her eyes ablaze with wanton hunger as she rubbed the remaining globs into her skin like a burn victim craves soothing ointment.

She was taken by surprise again while trying to feed her new addiction when the Professor lifted her like a ragdoll and threw her into the bed. His massive strong hands gripped her scrubs, his firearms bulged, and he ripped them like tissue paper.

He groaned appreciatively on seeing the designer lingerie stuck to her skin underneath, her young nipples visible through the lacy sheer black teddy. Removing the scrub bottoms revealed matching panties underneath, her cleft visible.

Azra writhed on the bed, ecstasy wracking her body with spasms as her back arched, thrusting her tits up her nipples pushing the lace of her bra out, the mere act of breathing causing the material to scrape over them tantalizingly.

She was only capable of moaning in desire as the altered semen ran through her system, causing every nerve in her body to light off in the most glorious sensation her mind was capable of dealing with, and more.

She needed more. Every bit of her that hadn't yet felt the touch of that wondrous seed called out to her, screaming for a touch of it.

She needn't wait long, as Professor Peterson grabbed her lacy teddy and ripped it from her body, the sting of the silk and lace digging into her back before ripping another wondrous feeling. The pain brought pleasure with it.

Then her Dayi grabbed her fleshy tits and squeezed, making her nipples protrude into his rough palms as he rubbed them with his hands.

Azra's nipples, sensitive before all of this, were now almost painfully, deliciously sensitive and she felt another orgasm coming to claim her.

Then he replaced his left hand with his mouth, devouring her titflesh, his teeth and tongue thrashing against it, pinching and biting almost hard enough to draw blood.

She shoved her chest up into his face, her arm trying to grab his hair before his hand caught her wrist and held it immobile above her head.

He then removed his face from her nipple, moved it slightly over, and bit down on her tender titmound and bit hard enough to leave a bruise. She gasped, the pain becoming pleasure immediately, and even to her fuzzy brain, amazement soon marked her face, as she watched the bruise quickly heal over.

She tried to focus on that, some part of her mind screaming that that was an important happening, but that soon overridden as his hand reached down to her cunt soaked panties and ripped them to the side, exposing Azra's labia to the air, and his fingers quickly started to play in her cuntlips.

She had never been so wet, as his fingers played through her and roughly rubbed her clit, pushing it painfully into her even as he rubbed it in circles, Azra lifting her groin up to force him more deeply into her, gyrating her hips as he rubbed her into another orgasm.

She didn't think it was possible to cum so many times in one night, all her previous self explorations stopping after just two to three climaxes.

As she writhed desperate for more of his touch, and his cum, he ripped her panties from her groin, and pushed the pussy juice laden fabric into Azra's mouth.

"Suck them clean, you worthless whore!" He commanded, slapping her face.

Her innocent doe eyes looked at him with a yearning she hadn't felt before as she nodded, dutifully sucking and tasting her own flavor as she sucked the damp gusset and found that she tasted wonderful.

He then ran his engorged whale cock up against her opening, causing her eyes to again toll, even as she struggled to tell him she was a virgin through a mouthful of cunt flavored lace and silk.

He knew, he remembered she had never been with a man.

He didn't care. She was his to do with as he pleased, and right now, his pleasure was to be found in a tight, never before fucked virgin cunt.

He pushed, his fat head stuck temporarily at her entrance, before forcing its way in. He pushed savagely, breaking right past her maidenhead without mercy. She was so deliciously tight, screaming briefly before her brain turned that pain into absolute pleasure.

He was going to change that. He had marked her face with his seed. Her tight teen quim was next.

Azra was his, now. He didn't know how he knew, but he knew, and he reveled in it. She would be his first, but not his last.

He remorselessly took her virginity, and she gladly gave it. The feeling of being full was incredible, as he thrust without care or tenderness, claiming her cunt.

She thought she would be split in two. She thought there would be pain, and there was, but it was also incredible as he pounded into her.

He grabbed her by the throat and squeezed, cutting off her hair, which sent amazing feelings from her inexperienced cunt right to her brain. She wanted this.

She wanted nothing BUT this for the rest of her life, she thought, as her young tender fuck tunnel spasmed around him, causing her to shudder.

Nicholas tried to fuck down to the first floor through her, the bed actually coming up off the ground as his thrusts pounded into her. Her vision blurred as she felt the lack of oxygen, as he fucked her like a rampaging bull with his hand still cutting off her air.

Just as she was beginning to black out, he yelled "take it, you fucking 3 hole worthless cunt! Fucking take it all!" As he slammed to full depth, pushing right into her cervix and blasting her cunt with rope after rope of potent, altered cum, triggering an orgasm unlike any other.

She actually blacked out momentarily, as he released her neck while his head tilted back and he roared while another 15 full jets of his baby batter bathed the depths of her tight, pulsing quivering twat as pulses of unbelievable pleasure battered her brain with a baseball bat of endorphins and chemicals short circuited her higher brain functions.

He started cooking and mewling as she again had a mini orgasm with each twitch of his cock in her newly deflowered cunt.

She thrust her cunt up against him, trying to bury the Professor's monster cock in her as deep as possible, mewling like a kitten the entire time.

He kept pumping as he pulsed in her.

There was a wet squelching, as he came so much it came squirting out of her newly deflowered cunt,

"Dayi...da...da...Daddy!" She mewled, finally calling him by the title he deserved.

"Daddy! Please! More!" She finally broke, her genius brain beginning to break as she came to accept her purpose. To drain her Daddy's everfull balls. To take his cum wherever he deigned to spew his seed.

He pulled out, still spurting, and coated her pubic mound in his altered seed. She groaned in bliss, her gaping, wrecked cunt feeling used and fulfilled for the first time.

She knew she had found her owner. Her master. Her mentor had finally claimed her, a secret desire she had never allowed herself to acknowledge had been fulfilled.

"I"ve claimed two of your unused holes, but there is still one left!" Nicholas told her, to which she could only groan and moan in agreement.

No man her age could have made her feel this way. Only a man who knew how to claim a cunt could have made her feel this way.

Professor Peterson grabbed Azra by the hair and pulled her onto her stomach, leaving a slimy sperm trail on the mattress as her ass wiggled enticingly, the deep tan almost hypnotizing as her little puckered brown hole winked from between her cheeks.

The old Professor would have been amazed at the fact that he hadn't gone soft after 2 enormous climaxes. The new Professor thought nothing of it. There was a 3 hole vacant minded bimbo cum dumpster in front of him, so he was going to fill all three holes until he got tired of it.

He pulled her ass up, as she gazed at him from over her shoulder with a burning desire in her eyes, nodding as he zeroed in on the last of the 3 holes.

"Spread those sweet bubbly cheeks with your dainty little dick grippers, cunt! Show me that virgin musk hole so II can gape the fuck out of it!" The Professor commanded.

Azra's mind had broken. Gone was the genius dermatology student with high hopes for humanity. Now, she had found her purpose. The best purpose ever!

She would provide her Daddy with any hole he needed to dump his yummy Daddy Batter into. Her own, or even someone else's. This was what Daddy deserved.

She smiled at that. Her Professor had become her Daddy, and it made her cum just thinking of that.

"Here, Daddy! Is this the dirty dump hole you want?" She giggled out as she spread her ass cheeks almost painfully wide, stretching her starfish obscenely for Daddy.

The only answer was his thrust into her tight back door, one solid motion to bury himself to the hilt in her dirty chute, marveling at the gripping muscles as they seemed to pull him in deeper.

"Ooooooooh, Daaaaaaady!" She moaned out, accepting the pain that was her due, lost in it as she felt pleasure from the pain.

The Professor took a moment to savor his conquest, having now bottomed out in all three holes in his once demure student.

Then, he started pounding her, while her face was buried in the cum splattered mattress, she squealed in delight as he plundered her dirty mine.

The slaps of flesh on flesh, punctuated by slaps to her ass cheeks, could be heard outside of the room.

Professor Peterson was in a state of animalist bliss as he reamed her asshole, staring in satisfaction at her red, abused anal ring as it stretched and pulsated around his turgid fuck pole, gripping him obscenely as it pulled out with him on every thrust.

He soon felt the beginning of his next load of what he was coming to think of as his Cumslut Cocktail. He growled and increased his pace, causing Azra to lift her head and howl like a wolf before he buried himself as deep as he could and unleashed another mighty blast of his empowered jizz.

Again, an unbelievable 16 full spurts sprayed into her guts, his ejaculation so strong it could be heard, as he squelchingly pulled from her abused, gaping asshole to finish spraying his seed all up and down her ass crack, over her cheeks and across her back.

He actually felt what seemed like recoil from his cock as it spewed like a lawn sprinkler, across and over her back, into her hair, and beyond, to hit the headboard of the bed almost 5 feet away.

"And now I own your asshole! You're MINE, Cunt!" He gloated.

Azra moaned as she was left to fall on the bed, her brain just a pile of fuck drunk, cum soaked bimbo goo, now, as she kept mumbling unintelligle nonsense followed by some words.

"More, Daddy! I need more!" She whispered, barely audible.

The Professor stood, grabbed Azra by the roots of her hair, and pulled her to the edge of the bed.

He picked up the phone and dialed the front desk and asked for a breakfast big enough to feed 5 people, before turning back to look at his abused fuckdoll, trying to suckle his cock, and smiled, as he casually flipped her over onto her back with his other hand.

"You want more, my pretty little cumdump? I'll give you more. I'm going to make you kiss my fucking pubes,"

He pulled her head off the bed, tilting it back, and slapped her on the face until she opened her mouth.

She groaned in lust as he slid his dirty cock, dripping with all of the muck from their fucking, all the way into her mouth, down her throat, until his balls bounced off of her nose and her chin was in his pubic patch.

"Kiss this fucking fur, you fucking cock sleeve!" He taunted, as he began to fuck her face like a machine.

Azra moaned as she tasted every part of herself mixed with him as he fucked her throat as viciously as he had fucked her asshole, which still gaped and leaked his cock sauce onto the bed.

He came again, spraying his unnatural amount of brain destroying sperm down her throat, pulling out to spray more into her mouth, onto her face, tits, down her belly and to the door.

The Professor noted Azra's skin had a healthy, vibrant glow that it had never had before, her skin was in perfect condition. It made him happy to know she would remain beautiful no matter what he did to her.

Her theory was right. She had succeeded. Too bad she was nothing but a meat puppet for him, now.

Azra felt energized as soon as his spunk hit her stomach and tongue. She again started to scoop up his spew to shovel it into her mouth as there was a knock on the door, followed by a feminine voice.

"Room service" the woman on the other side of the door said.

Azra's head jerked up at the sound.

More holes for Daddy!

+++++++++

12