Cumslut Lisa - First Date

Story Info
A slut's first date with a guy who knows how to use her.
4.8k words
4.64
16.3k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Lisa. I'm 5 feet tall, 145 pounds, I have long brown hair and hazel eyes. I don't work out, so I'm not well toned or anything, but I'm told I'm built to take a pounding. I always get compliments on my ass and tits, so even with the extra pounds, I still have plenty of guys into me. In high school I had a reputation, I was always a sure thing. The boys all knew it, and I damn well knew it. After high school, I worked a lot of retail jobs, I was never very good at doing that type of work, but what else was I gonna do?! I never really had any boyfriends, I always messed up any relationship I tried. I always cycled through all the single guys, and some of the married, I worked with until I end up switching jobs again. I switched over to meeting guys online. I realized that things were a lot less messy in my life when I kept everything separate, and I could look for guys into more of what I liked.

I had met quite a few guys online and hooked up with them often. Then I met Tim, and everything changed. I was 28 at the time. He was only 18, but he already had a decent paying job, and had already moved out of his parent's house. I figured he was just saying all the same tall tales that most the guys online say, but I don't care. I liked talking to him, and a few fabrications about money or dick size was something I'm not gonna get hung up on. We spoke about our hobbies, our favorite foods, and often our kinks. He was thrilled to find out about my love for sucking cock. And that I find it exciting to fuck in public places. I always think it's fun to have a risk of getting caught, but in a private enough place that I probably won't. He told me about his work, and how he managed to make enough to live on his own so quick. I was 23 before I finally got my own place. Here he was at 18, and already on his own, even if he does have roommates. I start to believe the little lies, as he slowly tells me how, and it all makes sense to me.

He asked to take me to dinner, and I immediately accepted. We decided to meet downtown and walk to the restaurant. I wore a little black dress that always attracted very wanted attention when I went out. I decided to skip the bra, since the dress was tight enough to grip my DD tits, and I liked the thought of my nipples poking through the thin fabric being the first thing he sees. Since I skipped the bra, I figured I might as well skip the panties. I always end up losing them anyways. I slipped on some 3-inch heels and left to meet him. I was so excited to meet Tim, it had been a while since I went on a real date. I usually just went to a guy's house and get fucked, and left. Having a conversation over a nice meal was going to fun.

I parked my car in a parking garage and walked 3 blocks to where we decided to meet. When I got there, he was already waiting for me. Tim is 6 feet tall, 200 pounds, had short brown hair, and deep blue eyes. Exactly how he had described himself, other than his glasses. I don't recall him mentioning that part, not that it matters. When I got to him, we hugged, and he instantly grabbed my ass. He asked if I was hungry, took my hand in his, and we started walking the 6 blocks to the restaurant. About halfway there, he reached over and grabbed my ass again. Then told me he wanted to try something out. He turned down an alley, pulling me by the hand behind him. It seemed quiet, and not much foot traffic on the street, so I wasn't expecting to see anyone else in the alley. We turned a corner, and I saw that it was a dead end. That was when he let go of my hand, grabbed my tits, and pulled them down hard, forcing me to my knees. Once I was on my knees, he pulled out his already hard cock, and told me to show him how much I love being a cock sucker.

I instantly have something to prove. I open my mouth and take the head in my mouth. I start to twirl my tongue around the thick head, while applying enough suction to prove myself. Then I instantly shove my face completely down his 9-inch uncut cock. I struggle a little bit with his massive girth. I've sucked a lot of dicks, but this is the thickest cock I've ever had in my mouth. But I love the feel of his huge dick forcing my throat open. I decided then that I would earn his cum without using my hands, so I put both my hands behind my back, and grip one hand in the other. While I'm throating his dick, going from my lips wrapped around the base, to back up to just having the head fill my mouth, I flick my tongue around the head, and bury it in my throat again, he mentions that I haven't gagged at all yet. I wanna tell him that I don't have a gag reflex, but decided to just prove it. After several minutes of punishing my own throat, I notice his cock start to pulse. I instantly decide that I want to taste his cum, so I stop bobbing my head when I'm back at the top, and just keep sucking hard on the tip when I lick all around it. He starts flooding my mouth with a massive load. That's when he said "Fuck yeah! Show me how much cum is in your mouth before I swallow it down."

I was thinking that it was pretty bold of him to assume I was gonna swallow his cum, but I did just meet him a few minutes ago, and I've told him about a lot of my kinks already. I pull off his slowly softening pole, tilt my head back, and open my mouth to show him my mouthful of cum. Then I close my mouth and swallow it all. "Can I get up?" I asked him.

He only responds with "Let's go eat, Whore. I'm starving."

I decided that he was right about me being a whore, I sucked his dick without hesitation, minutes after meeting him. We both fully understand the situation. When I stand up, I notice that my cunt juices are clear down my thighs, and there's a wet spot on the concrete where I was on my knees. I was worked up and needed my cunt to be used as good as my throat was. He grabs my hand again, and we start walking. "Did that wet spot on the ground back there come from your pussy dripping?" he asked.

I was embarrassed about how big of a puddle I left behind. "Yeah. I told you I love sucking cock!"

We walked a little further before he spoke again. "It must be uncomfortable to be walking around in drenched panties, maybe you should take them off."

I giggled at the joke that he was unaware that he made. "Nah, I think I'll be alright."

We got to the restaurant, and immediately got a table. As we start walking behind the hostess, Tim asks her if we can get a corner booth. She just replies that she was already putting us in one. I slide in, and scoot over to the middle of the bench, and he scoots in next to me. Before I even have time to look at the menu, he has 3 fingers sliding in and out of my dripping wet cunt. The waiter comes over to ask for our drink orders. Tim responds, "We'll both have water." While never attempting to slow down his fingers.

The waiter looks me in the eyes, and I can tell he knows exactly what's happening. He asks if we already know what we want to eat. Tim orders for me again, getting us both steaks. The waiter asks if there's anything else, and Tim tells him, "She's pretty eager to get fucked. Wanna help with that?"

The waiter looks at me again. "Now?"

I'm in between shocked and excited. I look over at Tim. Tim just smiles. Looks back at the waiter and whispers in his ear. Then the waiter tells me to follow him. I slide out, follow the waiter to put our order in with the kitchen, the he takes me into an employee bathroom. He doesn't bother warming me up. He reaches down under my dress to rub my slit. I'm still soaked. He pulls his hand out. "Fuck, you really do need some dick, don't you?! Turn around, slut."

I turned around and bent over. Holding onto the sink for stability. He pulled up my dress, and made a comment about my lack of panties. Then shoved his dick inside me. He grabbed onto my hips, and started pounding hard inside me. He only lasted a few minutes until he shot his cum deep inside me. His dick wasn't much, but it satisfied my craving. Without saying a word, he tucked his cock back in his pants and left. Before I had time to leave the bathroom, another guy walked in, and locked the door behind him. He pushes me over the sink, and I'm taking the second cock in minutes. His dick was equally as unimpressive, but he also shot his cum in my already used fuck hole. He buttoned his pants, and left. I pulled my dress down and walk out the door, when I saw another waiter walking straight towards me. I laugh and walk back into the bathroom. I bend over and assume the same position as the previous two men. He walks in, smacks my ass, and says "Must be a real whore to just accept all this dick while on a date." And shoves it straight inside me. This one was slightly bigger than either of the previous two men, but barely lasted a minute in my cum filled cunt. He sprayed my cunt with more cum and left. I could feel the cum draining down my thighs and I rushed back to my table. My plate was already waiting for me, and Tim was halfway through his meal. I slid into the booth, gave time a smile, and started eating.

"You took 3 cocks that fast?" He asked as he took another bite.

"How did you know it was 3 of them?" I asked confused.

"You're a star here. Look around, they're all talking about the whore that got used in the bathroom." He told me.

I could feel my face blushing. I've always known I love getting fucked. I've even talked about being such a slut online. But I've never been so openly used, so publicly. Everyone knew my secrets here. The waiter, who I still didn't even know his name, or maybe I forgot it by the time he shoved his dick in me, brought over the check. I look over and see Tim close it with a few $20's inside the padded folder, and he tells me "You've had enough. It's time to go." He slides out of the booth and takes my hand as I slide out.

We head outside and start walking towards the corner where we first met. He's holding my hand and we're talking about how nice the weather is, about a trip he's been thinking about. Then as if he just remembered, he asked "So, how's your pussy feel after 3 dicks? Did they all cum inside you?"

"They did. I've been dripping cum down my thighs ever since I walked out of that bathroom. But I've barely been able to notice since I was already dripping wet from sucking your cock." I replied.

"Well, I'm taking you to my place. I haven't had my turn yet." He tells me.

Then after walking 3 blocks, we turn into an alley and walk up the steps to his house. "You live 3 blocks from the restaurant? Why did you wanna meet so far away? I asked him.

Tim responds "So we'd have time to talk while we walked there. Come inside. I really wanna use you."

I follow him inside and notice his 3 roommates all sitting around and watching tv. They all stand up to meet me. None of them offer their names or ask mine. They all just tell me they've heard a lot about me and were wondering if I was real. Tim tells them "She's as real as I could've hoped for. I'm gonna take her to my room so she can really get used." They all laugh and go back to watching tv.

Once we got upstairs and, in his room, he grabs the bottom of my dress, and pulls it straight up. I worry about him ripping it, so I put my arms straight up as the dress comes up. Then I take off my heels. Before I'm done taking off my shoes, Tim comes over and puts a leather collar around my neck. He's holding a chain connected to the collar, and pulls it tight. "What's going on?" I asked him, mostly out of curiosity. He's already shown me he's quite dominant. I just wasn't expecting this.

"You're my fuck slave. The collar just proves it." He told me, as he started putting matching leather cuffs around my wrists, then my ankles.

"And what are those for?" I asked with more curiosity.

"For more fun." Was all he said.

Then, with a gentle, yet forceful, tug of the leash, he guided me to his bed. "Get on your hands and knees, slut." Was all he said.

I instantly complied. My cunt was already starting to flood at the excitement of his treatment. I start to think about how I've been with so many guys that just wanted to use me, but no one ever put this much kink or effort into it. Once I was on the bed, I was expecting to get to feel that huge cock split me open, but instead he reaches over and attaches my left wrist cuff to my left ankle cuff. Then moved over and attached my right wrist to my right ankle the same way. I was feeling exposed and incredibly horny, despite already having 3 loads still draining from my used fuck hole.

"Arch your back, like you actually know how to take a cock." He ordered.

"Yes Sir" was all I knew what to say anymore. Then, I turned my head, and he was gone with the bedroom door wide open.

A few minutes later I hear someone coming in. He didn't shut the door, but he got on the bed behind me. He grabbed my hips, lined up his cock, and started slamming into me.

My fuck hole had already earned it's title today, but I could tell that wasn't the cock I was expecting. Then he spoke "I can't believe Tim let me do this. I would've paid a lot more than $20 bucks to fuck a sexy whore like you."

I couldn't believe it. $20. I'm a literal whore now. Tim pimped me to 3 guys at the restaurant to pay the bill, and now one of his roommates. Then I realized that whichever roommate was pounding into me was right. Guys would pay a lot more than $20, why is that all Tim thinks I'm worth? Does he even like me? Here I am, taking the 4th dick of the night, and he hasn't even fucked me yet. Was that one blowjob all he wanted from me? Was I bad? That couldn't be it... I know I'm a great cock sucker. What's the deal?! Then, the roommate starts cumming deep inside me. He smacks my ass and tells me "Thanks" as he pulls out and leaves.

A couple more minutes go by and someone else climbs on the bed behind me. I can only guess this is roommate number 2. This time, he tells me "I'm pretty excited to use you." He slid his cock head up and down my big cum covered lips a couple times, then shoves his prick inside. This is the 5th dick I've had in my cunt today, and easily the biggest so far, but it's got nothing on the massive cock I've been hungry for all night. He pounds his big cock hard in my cunt relentlessly for what had to be at least 20 minutes, before he finishes inside me. "I really needed that, slut. It was definitely worth it."

Now, as I'm bound and just waiting, I know for a fact that roommate number 3 is going to walk in and use me next. He's probably just downstairs paying Tim $20 first. Moments later, someone walks in, gets behind me, shoves a cock in me, grips tightly on my hips, and starts pounding away. Almost as fast as I notice how small this current cock is, easily the smallest of the day, I realize he's cumming inside me. Just when I was about to laugh in my head about how small AND fast this guy was, I notice that I still feel him completely flooding my cunt with what feels like the biggest load I ever remember taking. Then, as quietly as he came in the room, he left equally as quiet.

Then I hear someone else. 'Great. I thought there was only 3 roommates.' I think to myself.

Tim speaks. "Well, I think I'm ready for you now." And shoved that massive cock deep in my cunt.

"YES!" I scream. Finally taking the cock I've wanted ever since I worked it over in my throat in that alley.

He starts off with fucking me so hard, I thought he was trying to get back in my throat. After about 10 minutes, he pulls out, and shifts me to have my head closer to the edge of the bed. And he shoves his massive cock, coated in the frothy cum of 6 other men, deep in my throat. After he uses my mouth as just another fuck hole for a couple minutes, he moves back behind me. He starts to pound my cunt for what feels like another hour, but probably just 15 minutes, he asks "Are you ready to take more cum, cheap whore?"

"Fuck yes! Give it to me!" I shout. No need to be quiet about it.

That's when he finally gives me what I've been craving all day!

Afterwards, he doesn't bother to undo the binds holding my wrists to my respective ankles. He just flips me over and turns my body, with my head on a pillow. I can feel my cunt still leaking cum. Enough cum that I think it will be leaking out for a week. Then, with my legs still spread, bent, and in the air, with my hands still attached, he lays down next to me. That's when he tells me "I really like you, Lisa. You're so sexy. We clearly get along well, we talk online all day, every day. And you've told me about all your kinks. Your cum fetish, your need to be used. When you sucked my cock so easily in that alley, I knew I'd be able to pimp you. My bigging fetish is sloppy seconds. I never want to be the first one in you. Your pussy should always be full of cum. I own you now. Is there anything you need from your place? You belong right where you are. You're my fuck slave, and my whore."

I'm shocked, I'm not sure what to say. As I'm laying there, I was just thinking I don't think I have anything in my bedroom of my little apartment that I shared with someone I didn't even like. Just clothes and such.

"I think I'd like to get my clothes." Was all I could think of.

"HAHAHA. Your clothes don't matter. I'll buy you what I want you to wear. You're a whore. You should dress like one. Besides, you'll spend most of your time just like you are now. Naked and used." He said, "But we need to get you back in your dress, we have some place to be."

"I thought you wanted me right here?" I asked.

"Most of the time. But we have something to do first." He said, as he was getting up.

He got dressed, then unlatched my wrists and ankles from each other. That was when I realized there were locks on each cuff. I looked around and saw a mirror on the wall. Walked over to it and saw the lock on my collar. I asked Tim "Can you unlock these so I can take them off?"

He laughed again. "I'll decide when they need to come off. And they're not coming off tonight."

With that, he tossed me my dress, and told me "Get dressed, we don't have all night."

I went in the hall bathroom, I really needed to pee. When I sat down, I could feel the cum draining out before I could even start to pee. Then went back in the bedroom and pulled my dress on, and put my shoes on. I looked in the mirror and was shocked at what a slut I look like. But loved the look of the collar and cuffs. I walked downstairs and he stood up from the couch, and we walked out the door. We got in his car and started driving, but I had no idea where we were going. Just a few minutes later, we pulled over, and got out. That's when I noticed we were at a tattoo shop. I looked at Tim and asked the obvious question, "What are we doing here?"

"Relax, you're not getting a new tattoo tonight." He assured me.

We walk inside and meet the only guy working. He's a huge guy, covered in tattoos. It's not really my thing, but I can still imagine him picking me up and tossing me all around, having his way with me. Then Tim spoke "She's here to get her nipples pierced."

The giant we just met started to smile, then invited us to a chair. He introduced himself as Hank. I sat down, then he said "Well, pull your tits out."

That's when I was suddenly aware that I was wearing nothing but a dress, with nothing under it. I stood up and said, "I would've dressed different if I knew I was doing this."

Tim laughed as he said "No, you wouldn't, slut."

Then I took my dress off. Standing there completely naked. I was about to sit back down when Tim stopped me, turned to Hank and said "Before we get started, wanna work out a deal? We don't have much money, but we really want her nipples pierced."

Hank looks at Tim, then scans his eyes all over my body. "I'm sure it'll be alright. What do you have in mind?"

Tim said "I guarantee you've never had a blowjob like this slut can give. Let's make a deal. She'll suck your cock, if she can make you cum in less than 5 minutes, she gets her nipples pierced for free. Less than 3 minutes, and you pierce the slut's tongue too."

12