Cumslut Lisa - First Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't need my tongue pierced. My hole might be closed up, but I can probably get a bar back in there." I told them.

Then Hank spoke, "I'll help you get the tong bar in now. It'll feel a lot better if I do it."

Two minutes later, I had a new tongue piercing, that I hadn't had in a while. It didn't hurt, it just slid right in. Then Tim asked, "So, do we have a deal for her nipples?"

Hank told us "Well, I've had plenty of blowjobs that made me cum in less than 5 minutes. You say she's a great cock sucker, if she can swallow my cum in less than 3 minutes, we have a deal."

I dropped to my knees, right there in the open, and Hank pulled out his cock. He was hard and ready. He wasn't as impressive as Tim, but it was still a nice sized cock. I guessed about 7-inches. I said, "Start the timer!" And got to work.

I didn't put quite the same effort into it as I did for Tim earlier, but I still knew 3 minutes was plenty of time. I instantly started bobbing up and down, slurping on the head, then shoving my face down until my nose hit his pelvis, then back up to slurping on his tip. I kept up a steady rhythm of deep throating, then slurping the tip. And before long, he flooded my mouth with a nice big load. Tim wanted me to show him his load earlier, so I showed them both my mouthful of cum. Then swallowed it. "Time?" I asked.

Tim said "Just under 2 minutes. Even after she showed us the load in her mouth. I told you she's a good cock sucker!"

Hank said "A deals a deal. Sit down in the chair, let's get you taken care of."

Then he got started. He was telling us that people usually need some time between nipples because of the pain.

Tim said, "She doesn't need any time. See if you can do it in under 2 minutes. The whore can handle it."

After Hank did the left nipple, I was thinking 'There's no way I'm doing the second one!' Then Hank slid the needle in the second nipple.

"Just under 2 minutes! That's gotta be a record! For me at least."

I got up, walked across the shop, and inspected the new rings attached to my nipples. I loved them! With my new tongue ring to go with them, even. That was when 3 guys walked in the shop. I forgot the shop was still open for anyone. Then instantly became aware that I'm standing in the middle of the shop completely naked, except my collar and cuffs. 'Fuck it' I thought. Then I turned towards them, and asked "How do my new nipple rings look?" One of them spoke "Almost as good as the rest of you!"

I smiled, then went back to put my dress on. After I pulled my dress back on. I thanked Hank for the work, and we walked back to the car. Once we started driving, I said "I'm surprised you didn't pimp me to those 3 that just walked in."

Tim replied, "I'm surprised my whore didn't offer her holes to them."

As we were driving, I realized we weren't going towards his house. "Now where?" I asked.

"We need to get you clothes." Was all he said.

We pulled into a little boutique, and I got excited to see what he had in mind. When I walked in, it looked more like a place strippers buy their clothes. I looked around, and saw a handful of dresses I liked, that were a bit sluttier than what I was wearing, but I knew I'd still feel comfortable wearing them. I got a couple pairs of shoes that could go with the rest of the stuff I was getting. Then moved on to the stuff that would make anyone look like a cheap whore. I picked out a few more "outfits" that wasn't sure where I could legally wear them, along with heels that I was positive I couldn't wear anywhere, but Tim would probably like them.

"Is this enough?" I asked.

"We'll go other places tomorrow, that will last a few days." Tim said.

Then we headed back to my new home. As we went inside, Tim told the roommates "Starting tomorrow, it's gonna cost $50 to use the whore."

They all had the idea to get blowjobs before I go to bed. So I just went to work right in the living room blowing them all, including Tim's massive, beautiful, uncut, cock.

After I swallowed all four loads of cum, I went upstairs with Tim. When we got in bed, Tim told me "I expect you to blow me at 7 o'clock in the morning, to wake me up." Then leaned over and kissed me. Our tongues danced for several minutes. I realized I sucked dick 6 times and got fucked 7 times today. All before our first kiss.

Then, our first date was over.

12