Cumtuket Ch. 01: Graduation Day

Story Info
A nation plagued with infertility takes extreme action.
2k words
4.21
35.8k
45

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Half past midnight.

There was a knock on the door. She opened the door and there was a tall man standing in the dimly lit hallway.

Slowly but confidently, he walked in and sat down on her twin size bed, in the middle of the room. He kicks up his feet and crosses his arms over his head, and breaks the silence,

"Judging by your reaction, I can assume you already know who I am?"

Chloe was frozen as his face was the last thing she expected to see, especially tonight. The thought of her own father being her Graduation Officer was unimaginable. A million thoughts were racing in her mind, when he continued,

"Well, I am so happy to finally meet you in-person. Wait! Did they tell you about the final measurement as well?"

"Final measurement?"

"Phew! I'm glad at least no one ruined the real surprise. I'll fill you in later." chuckles, "Let's get the formalities out of the way first. Shall we?"

"Yes" she squeaks.

"Good! Good!"

He pulled out a tablet from his coat pocket. Flipped it over to her and handed her a stylus.

"You need to scroll all the way down, and sign where it says Chloe Hill. I have already signed it."

While she slowly scrolled down, he took off his jacket and set it on the pillow next to him. He then took off his shoes and rolled up his long sleeves, revealing a dark glassy-bracelet on his right hand.

"There you go" she said as she handed him over the tablet and started to pull up her dark curly hair away from her neck, in preparation.

"Mhmm. looks good!"

He put away the tablet and pulled out a similar glassy-bracelet but almost double the size. Unclipped it and ceremoniously held it in front of her neck.

"Ok, now repeat after me"

"I, Chloe Hill, Daughter of James Hill, do solemnly swear that I will support, obey, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Cumtuket."

"I swear to perform my duty as a Volunteer of the Free Use for Contraception and Maternity Enhancement program, in service to the nation and its future, from now until the day I can serve no more."

"Very good! I James Hill, son of Richard Hill, accept Chloe Hill as my daughter, and solemnly swear to protect her from any harm that will prevent her from performing her duties to the best of her abilities."

He finally closed the collar shut around her neck with a loud click.

"Ok. Now let's get you calibrated."

He clicked away on the tablet and continued to speak while still looking down,

"I'm so excited! You don't know how much I have waited for this day!"

He tilted the tablet towards her to show her dozens of pictures of her, both old and new.

"The Academy has kept me up to date with your progress. I am very proud of your grades. You are a very smart kid. But, there will be time for more of this, later."

Suddenly he closed the tablet and took out the last item from his bag. It was a foot-long black cylindrical object made of a similar glassy material. Unlike the others, this cylinder was not smooth but rather had bumps and rings all along its length.

"This is the calibrator. Do you know how this works?"

She nodded her head.

"Well this is the part where you get naked and spread your legs on the bed."

"Oh"

She frantically started to unbutton her loose cotton blouse.

"Let me help you with that."

His hands were immediately around her hips and soon after unbuttoning her tight jean shorts, he pulled both her pants and panties down her round ass and let them fall to the ground.

With a click on the tablet, the calibrator and her collar, both sprang to life and started emitting random but synchronized blinking lights.

Chloe got naked while James cleared the bed and positioned the pillow for her back.

He gave her a nod of approval as she got into position, with her legs spread wide and her tiny pussy in clear view.

He handed her the calibrator and with another click on the tablet, it started buzzing and vibrating. Chloe was startled but was also visibly curious about the whole thing.

"Ok now, go ahead and rub it on your clit until you are wet enough to insert it. Can you do that?"

She was visibly blushing and squirming at the sound of those words, but noded her head. She started rubbing herself with the calibrator as instructed. Soon enough, the calibrator had the intended effect and her pussy started to get wet.

"Ok now slowly, insert it into your vagina. Let me know once its all the way in."

Chloe sheepishly nods and starts pushing the calibrator in but stops when it hits against her hymen.

"This is as far as it will go." she said knowing full well that it could go deeper but at a price.

James knew the look and judging by how little was actually inside her, he knew exactly what had to be done.

He climbed into the bed with his face in between her legs, right next to the dripping wet virgin pussy with a black buzzing calibrator struggling to fit in it. He looked up at her and said,

"Don't worry. It only hurts once."

He wiggled the calibrator a little to ensure the walls were sufficiently moist and then in a quick and firm thrust pushed the calibrator past the hymen, making her scream in pain.

He held it in place for a few seconds before rubbing the insides again.

She was unable to hold back tears and was twitching with every little movement of the calibrator.

It took her a few minutes to adjust to the gradually increasing thrusts of her father.

James continued to ease his daughter into her first experience of vaginal penetration. He noticed the blood on the calibrator spreading further along the shaft as his thrusts went deeper into her.

James noticed that she was finally starting to relax and even get into it a little. Her eyes were closed and her breath was picking up pace.

James knew that at this rate, she would not last long and said,

"Wait, I need to..." as he reached out to the tablet and pressed a button that put the calibrator into hyper mode. It started buzzing even louder and vibrating faster than Chloe could handle.

"Aaah!" She screamed in pleasure and pain as she finally had an orgasm, squirting fluids all over the calibrator and even sprayed some onto his face.

He looked at the tablet and said,

"Yes! That was so good! You got the baseline measurement on your first try!"

He then looked at the recently exhausted and dazed girl, laying on the bed and said,

"Are you ready now for the final measurement?"

She looked at him in shock and confusion. She thought that this was the final measurement.

"Don't be afraid. If you just relax like you did just now then it won't take long. We just need to measure your RP. Retention Percentage."

Chloe was not sure what it meant but was certain it was not something she was going to like. All was clear to her when she watched him in horror as he undressed himself. James was already half naked when he said,

"We took the baseline of your empty vagina. Now we just need to fill it up and see how much it retains."

He was holding his bulge from over his underwear while standing next to her feet. He pulled his tiny-framed daughter down such that she now lay flat on the bed.

He took out his erect penis and brought it close to her lips.

She just looked at it in shock feeling helpless and tired. She did not know what she wanted to do. On one hand this was what she had signed up for, but every instinct in her body wanted to run away. She closed her eyes and strengthened her resolve. She was reminded of words her mother once told her, "Not every FUCME girl may be a mother, but every mother is a FUCME girl".

She knew that the only way to fulfill her dream of becoming a mother to a daughter of her own, was to become a FUCME girl. She was willing to pay the price.

She closed her eyes and opened her mouth, waiting for her father to shove his erection in there. She felt the warm and hard but fleshy penis rub against her tongue. She rolled her tongue around his shaft while trying not to inhale his smell. Once he was satisfied with the wetness of his penis, he looked into her eyes and said,

"We have waited a long time for this moment. Hope you are happy to finally become a FUCME girl."

He bent down and kissed her on the lips, and in a swift motion, got right in between her legs in missionary position.

He teased her by rubbed his wet dick on her clit a few more times before thrusting it into the hole that was still wet from its recent orgasm. He faced no resistance and his dick hit the cervix right away.

Chloe squeaked in pain, making James even harder. He could not contain his excitement anymore and started thrusting as fast as he could. Soon enough, he could feel her getting excited again. He massaged her naked nipples sitting on giant round tits and said,

"Yes, just like that. Relax. Breathe."

His thrusts were getting louder as her thicc ass made clapping sounds every time it smacked against his pelvis. His pants turned into grunts and her squeaks turned into moans.

He grabbed her left tit that was flopping around, and squeezed it. He roughly gripped them and yanked them to get better leverage for his thrusts.

Very soon after that, James could feel his daughter thrusting back and he knew in that moment that his daughter was going to be the best FUCME girl. It filled him with the feeling of pride.

"Yes! That's it! You are doing it! C'mon, drain my balls you slut!"

He speeds up his thrusts even more; making her moans turn into screams but her thrusting only sped up. After this her father could not keep it in anymore. Finally after a loud grunt, he shoved his dick as deep as he could into his 18 year old daughter and waited as he ejaculated completely inside.

"Oh! I almost forgot! Happy Birthday darling! I am so proud of you! If you keep this up, you will have a daughter in no time." He said as he carefully pulled out his dripping penis out of her and let himself fall on his daughter's soft boobs.

They were both panting for a good minute before James said,

"Ok now let's measure the RP."

He clicked the tablet once again, picked up the calibrator and stuck it in her sloppy vagina. After a couple of seconds James said,

"All done! Oh no! Wait! One last thing!"

He picked up the tablet, adjusted her knees so that the light could clearly shine on his daughter's now dripping vagina. He pointed the tablet at it and took a picture.

"For the profile pic."

Another a couple clicks later, an automated message played on the tablet,

"Chloe Hill. Daughter of James Hill.

Registration: Complete.

Calibration: Complete.

RP Levels: Excellent.

Status: Fertile.

Congratulations FUCME Volunteer, your service to the country shall not be forgotten."

With that, Chloe's collar started emitting a bright green light along its length.

"This could not have gone any better. To creampie my daughter on her 18th birthday while she was fertile! The only way this could get any better is if you give me another daughter!" He said as he rubbed her belly. Chloe was too tired and was almost about to pass out but James started putting on his pants and said,

"C'mon. Get up. We need to go home, quick. The boys, your brothers, are dying to meet you."