Cumtuket Ch. 02: Welcome Home

Story Info
A nation plagued with infertility takes extreme action.
3.2k words
4.1
28.5k
33

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's our home." James says as he pointed to a large house, much like any other house, on the empty street, with the exception of having two masculine figures strolling outside it.

"Who are they?" Chloe asked as she waved back to the two men who had now started waving to her.

"Oh that must be your Uncle Joe and one of his sons. They live in that house, over there." He said as he pointed at a different house further down the street.

They pull up into the driveway. James turned to his daughter and said in a serious tone,

"You are doing great so far sweety. Just keep doing as you are told and let Daddy take care of everything. Okay?"

He places his hand on her bare thighs and gently rubs it, reassuringly.

"Just don't forget to thank your donors next time. Okay?"

She nodded her head frightfully and got out of the car, making a beeline to the trunk to take out her suitcase.

James smiled with pride when he saw that his daughter was following protocol and not wearing anything below the waist.

James stepped out of the car too and waved to Joe and his eldest son Mark.

They were looking at the bright green glow from the Chloe's collar, in the dimly lit driveway when they said,

"Hey! Congratulations Uncle James!!"

"Yeah! Congrats! You finally have your own daughter! I am honestly a little jealous! Ha! Ha! Ha!"

"Don't worry Joe! You know you still have time. Who knows, maybe Chloe here could give you a daughter?" James said with a wink.

"Thanks, but not right now. We just emptied ourselves into Susan. She was mad we didn't make a donation last month."

"Oh, I know all about that." said James. "How could he give his cum to his boss's daughter before his own sister?" he said trying to sound like an angry Susan.

"C'mon man! You know that's unfair! I went to my boss's place for work. How would I know that his daughter was going to walk-in and start begging for my donation? I couldn't say no to my boss."

"You got to check the App man!"

"Yeah, I know. I fucked up man. But hey, I am improving. That's how I knew tonight was Chloe's Graduation Day. Welcome home Chloe! Glad to see everything went well with your Dad."

Chloe just gave a nervous smile as she stood quietly wearing only a crop top and nothing else.

"You should come inside," chuckles. "We were having a small party for Chloe. You could join too."

"No brother. Mark and I have an early flight tomorrow. We got to go now. Okay Bye. Bye Chloe and good luck!"

With a quick handshake, James said goodbye to Joe and Mark. He turned to Chloe and whispered,

"Did you see how Mark couldn't keep his eyes off your pussy? He totally would have creampied you right now if he could."

She started blushing red at the thought and nodded sheepishly.

"Anyways, let's get you inside. The boys are probably dying to meet you."

With that he unlocked the front door and swung it open.

The house was dark except for two dim red and green lights, but it suddenly lit up and Chloe was startled by the cheer of a small crowd,

"WELCOME HOME CHLOE!"

Chloe looked around the room and it was a lot to take in. She saw 8 young blonde men in varying degrees of nudity. There was a fully naked older woman on the couch, whose collar was the source of the green light. However, Chloe was instantly elated when her eyes caught the source of the red light. It was her mother's collar and she was here to welcome her daughter into her new home. She ran straight into her arms for a hug.

Everyone was excited to finally see Chloe. They had been waiting for her for years. They had only seen pictures of her from the Academy, but today was the first time they could finally see her walking around half naked. One of the guys, who was completely naked, started stroking himself at the sight of Chloe's naked round ass.

Chloe finally let go of her mother's embrace and looked up. Her mom looked at her proudly and said, "Look at you all grown up! Hope daddy took good care of you!"

Chloe nodded. She then turned around to notice a line forming behind her.

James stepped up next to her and said

"Let me introduce you to your family. That is Aunt Susan." He said and pointed to the naked woman who was now in the kitchen, preparing something out of sight.

James whispered, "She is kind of upset that you are fertile as the same time as her. Nothing to worry about. She will get over it, as long as you don't do anything to upset her further."

"This is Robert, my eldest. He works at the docks." He said gesturing towards the first guy in line.

Robert was standing tall like his father but unlike his father, was completely nude and stroking his erection with one had. He let go of his dick to give Chloe a tight hug. He ran his hand down her back and gave both her ass cheeks a good squeeze.

"Welcome to the family! Also thank you for your service. Hope you are proud to be FUCME girl!"

Chloe was a little uncomfortable with his penis pressing against her belly but she did not complain. She just smiled and said,

"I have waited so long for this day and it's finally here. I'm fortunate to have a loving family like this!" Chloe said smilingly.

"He will be your guardian in my absence. So make sure you listen to everything he says. Okay?" James interjected.

Chloe nodded, "Absolutely!"

"Good! Good! This is Charlie. He is my 3rd." James said as the man next in line had stepped forward and put out his hand for a handshake.

"Nice to finally meet you!" Charlie said and shook Chloe's hand. "Did dad make a donation already?"

"Yes. Just before we left as part of the graduation ceremony." She replied.

"So he was your first? I wish I could be someone's first someday!"

"You will. I am sure of it!" She said.

"You are so sweet! I like you already." He said and leaned in, giving Chloe a big kiss on her lips.

Chloe flinched but kissed back with equal intensity till Charlie stepped back with a blissful smile.

"Looks like my 2nd son, Dave is busy fucking his aunt right now. Let's go say hi to him." James said pointing to the man who was now pounding Susan doggy-style over the kitchen counter.

Both, father and daughter, walked up to Dave from behind.

"Hi Dave!" James said.

Dave turned around. His intense look turned into a wide smile as his eyes locked with Chloe.

"Hello! Welcome to the family! Sorry I am a little busy at the moment. Don't worry I'll save some for you too."

Susan picked up the pace and started moaning louder, possibly to keep Dave from walking away and fucking Chloe instead.

Dave caught his aunt's hint and said, "See you in a bit!" He sped up his own thrusts as well, and the kitchen was filled with banging sounds.

Two younger looking men walked into the kitchen. Chloe barely got a good look of their faces, before she was wrapped in hugs from both sides. Chloe could feel their boners through the thin fabric of their boxer shorts as they kept hugging her tighter and tighter.

"Hey! Leave your sister! She cannot breathe!" James raised his voice.

They immediately let her go and stepped back. Chloe could finally see that they were twins.

"Sorry! We are just so glad to finally have a sister!" one of them said.

"Chloe, these are Thomas and Dominic, your youngest brothers here."

"Hi! I'm Tom."

"And I'm Dom."

"Tom and Dom."

"Dom and Tom."

"C'mon, let's cut the cake already!"

They giggle and walk away to pick up a box from the kitchen counter next to Susan, who was still being pounded by Dave.

"Yes, of course, but let Chloe say hi to your brothers first."

"No! Cake first! We have been waiting all day!"

"Ok fine! Let's cut the cake."

"YESS!" cheered the twins and quickly ran out of the kitchen with the box.

"Come, it's time to head to your room. Hope you like it. We renovated it just for you."

They walk out of the kitchen, through the living room and into a hallway. Chloe's dad gestured her to enter one of the doorways.

Chloe looked around the room and immediately noticed a simple but big bed with pillows and silk covers in the center of the room. There was a tiny dresser at the foot of the bed. She noticed that the room did not have a door. Neither did the doorway leading into the attached bathroom. The room seemed to be newly painted in red with light brown carpet flooring.

Chloe loved it. It was much bigger than her dormitory room back at the Academy. She walked up to the bed and pressed it with her hand. She had never slept in a bed so soft and was moved by the amount of love shown by her family. They really cared about her, she thought.

The twins walked into the room with the cake, unboxed and loaded with candles. They placed it on the dresser with a knife next to it, and turned to Chloe with a smile.

Chloe knew what they wanted her to do so she sat on the bed, in front of the cake, and took the knife in her hand. James took a moment to absorb how beautiful his daughter looked right now, especially with little bumps on her tits.

Soon everyone gathered around the cake, except her mom and aunt who decided to watch everything from a distance. Chloe looked at her loving family around her and was almost in tears. This was her best birthday yet and this was only the beginning, she thought. She looked at a cake and it was a pink round cake with the words, "Congratulations and Happy Birthday" on it.

James broke the silence and said, "Make a wish!"

It had 18 lit candles that she blew out with a single blow and said, "I just wish I can have a daughter. No I wish that I have a hundred daughters!"

Everyone started clapping and cheering, and as soon as her knife touched the cake, they started singing Happy Birthday in unison. Chloe cut a slice and looked around for plates but could not find any.

She had not noticed it yet, but James and a couple of her brothers had crawled into the bed behind her.

"Let's get rid of this. Let's not get it stained." James said as he pulled up his daughter's crop top.

Chloe did not resist and lifted her arms to let the top come off. Her perfectly sized, soft and perky tits hung naked in front of everyone. Her erect pink nipples were now just as exposed as her naked pink pussy had been all this time.

Chloe felt firm hands grabbing her by the arm and pulling her back into the bed. She was a little confused when the other brothers started taking scoops of the cake into their hands and started kneeling on the bed, around her.

Chloe then felt a chill on her nipples as Charlie spread cold and soft cake all over her tits, while also massaging them.

Chloe felt hands pulling her in different directions. Soon she was flat on the bed, surrounded by men who were quickly removing any clothes they had left. They were all completely naked except for the black glassy bracelets on their wrists.

Chloe felt her brothers' lips as they licked off the cake on her tits. This was turning her on and she let out a soft moan as she lifted her chest to shove more of her boobs into their mouths.

Charlie threw his leg over her and sat on her torso such that his erect penis was on Chloe's chest. He squeezed her tits around his dick and started moving back and forth. The cake was making wet sounds as his dick rubbed on her tits. After a few thrusts, he stopped, took some icing, put it on the head of his dick and leaned forward to place it right in front of her mouth.

"Happy Birthday, Sis!" He said as he shoved his sugary dick into her mouth.

The taste of sweet strawberry cake mixed with the musk of his brother's genitals was too much for her to resist and she licked it clean in her mouth.

Susan who had been watching all this from afar with mixed feelings, was now feeling turned on as well. However she knew tonight was not about her, so she decided to return to her room upstairs.

Chloe was not sure who, but someone had just decided to use her pussy to spread some cake and started to lick it off. He used his tongue to smear and lick every corner of her cunt while spending majority of the time on the clit. It soon had the desired effect and her clit was hard too.

"Ok, who wants to go first?" said James from in-between her thighs.

"I'll go first." said one of the brothers next to James.

Chloe had not met him yet. He was more muscular than the others and easily lifted Chloe's bottom and turned her towards him. He thrust his dick hard and fast into her while pulling her even closer. Chloe couldn't help but let out a muffled scream in pain.

In the meantime, two of her brothers had started using her hands to help them get hard.

"Hello Sis. I'm Tony. I came after Charlie. It's so amazing to finally have a sister!" said the man who was fucking her like a machine at this point. His thrusts got even harder and deeper; when it suddenly stopped and Chloe could feel the dick spray it's cum all inside her.

"Thank you for your donation!" said Chloe, remembering not to repeat her mistake.

"Do you mind cleaning it?" said Tony as he took out his dick from inside her and placing it in front of her lips.

She just opened her mouth and let him stick it in. The taste of semen mixed with her vagina fluids had a hint of sweetness from the cake.

"Tom and Dom, you go next." said James.

Chloe didn't know who was who, but one of them lifted her by the hip and flipped her over. She was on all her fours when one of them shoved his dick in her mouth and the other into her hot and wet pussy.

The twins were pounding her from both sides and swapped positions 2 or 3 times. Chloe was having a hard time trying to keep up with them. Their intensity increased rapidly before one of them reached his limit and started cumming inside her. The other brother started laughing and said,

"I knew you would cum first! That's one more point for me. You can't catch up now. It's 527 to 485."

"Dammit! Her cunt was so wet! I could not hold it any longer."

He got off the bed and the other twin started pounding her from behind. With the competition over, he decided to pick up the pace and quickly came inside her too.

"Thank you for your donations!" said Chloe, still not sure who was who.

James got into position behind Chloe next. The rest of the guys started lining up behind him.

As he started thrusting into his daughter's filled pussy, James could see Chloe's hands were starting to get tired. He pulled them back and shoved the side of her face into the bed. By holding her in place, he could start fucking her as hard as he wanted.

Chloe's mom, Melissa, had been watching all this from the hallway. Even though her cunt was dripping wet, watching her daughter fulfill her duties made her feel like the happiest woman alive. All she ever wanted was to have a daughter, and now to see her daughter following her footsteps made her feel proud. She pulled down her panties and lifted up her skirt. Her fingers went straight into her and she started masturbating.

Chloe was starting to feel James' thrusts hit her cervix and her moans started to get louder. She could feel an orgasm starting to build so she started thrusting back into her father. James knew she was close. His thrusts were now rocking the whole bed. Dave, who was next in line, cheered him on,

"That's it Dad! Give it to her Dad!"

Chloe's head was spinning. She had never imagined that this would turn her on; being treated like a cum-dump would make her feel so good. All she could think of was how her daddy was taking care of her. She felt lucky to have such a caring family who wanted to make her dream come true. She could not stop herself from cumming. Seeing her daughter climax, Melissa also went over the edge and started cumming in the hallway.

James felt his daughter orgasm on his dick and soon fall limp. He quickly put some pillows below her hips to completely support her ass up. James was close himself. He did not waste time and pumped his load into his her pussy.

After that Chloe barely managed to let out the words, "Thank you for your donation."

Melissa walked up to the bed. She leaned over her daughter who was barely awake, and said,

"I have to go back to my Daddy now baby. Be a good girl and don't give James any trouble. Okay?"

Chloe had completely forgotten that her mom was still here. She was too tired to respond coherently and just nodded in her daze.

Melissa walked away with tears in her eyes.

The rest of the night was a blur for Chloe, as her remaining brothers take turns pounding her fertile pussy and emptying their loads into her.

James kept an eye on her the entire night, making sure she was safe and comfortable. When they were all done and gone, the room fell silent. He looked at her daughter, who was now prone face-down on the bed and almost passed out.

He leaned over her and caressed her face. With a gentle kiss on her lips, he whispered into her ear,

"I am so happy to have you in my life. I will do anything for you and your dream to become the mother of a daughter. I love you so much!"

Chloe finally opens her eyes and they are filled with tears of joy. She knew she wanted to live up to the expectations but did not know that the journey would be so painful. She had just taken 9 loads of cum and still not sure if it was enough. This was just the beginning of a new life, a future that did not seem as bleak with her loving Daddy by her side.

"I could not have asked for a better Dad. I love you too Daddy!"

"Now sleep. You don't want to be late for college. Good night sweety!"

"Good night Daddy!"