Cunning Worship Pt. 01

Story Info
Memoirs of a cunning linguist.
2.8k words
4.38
4.1k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There I sat by the pool at the largest retirement community in Florida. An unfortunate epidemic of STDs precluded the residents from participating in the favorite community recreation, sex. It was a shame. Particularly considering the lovely woman lying on the lounge across the pool who had just winked at me.

My first sexual experience occurred with a friend of my mother's when I was technically jailbait. Her name was Madeleine. She was about forty, very attractive and flirtatious. Mom asked her to check on me one weekend when she had to visit Grandma who was ill. She actually brought a delicious, homemade lasagna dinner for us to share, including a proscribed bottle of chianti.

She wore a blouse that made it impossible to ignore her extraordinary cleavage. As we finished off the wine and I was feeling noticeably buzzed, she caught my eye as I looked up from her bodacious bosom.

"Like what you see, Lawrence?"

I probably stuttered, embarrassed, and scared my mom would find out I was leching after her friend, but she changed the vibe quickly when she grabbed my hand and pulled me out of my chair. I know I was mortified and tried to cover the erection that was tenting my jeans.

"Is that for me?"

"Um... sorry, I..."

"Don't be, it's a compliment. Follow me."

She led me upstairs to my bedroom, reached for my waist, undid my belt, and pulled my jeans and boxers down to reveal my rock hard cock.

"Oh my, that's a beauty." She reached down to take my cock in her hand and stroked it. I couldn't believe what was happening.

"Is this your first time?"

"No, yes.. I mean I do have a girlfriend."

"How far have you gotten?"

"Well, we um."

She dropped to her knees and took my cock in her mouth. I didn't last long in her practiced mouth. She took all of my youthful seven inches easily into the top of her throat. She squeezed my balls gently as I exploded repeated spurts of cum for her.

"Yummy. Now that we've got you over your impatience it's time to begin your education."

She pushed me onto my bed, stripped me, then herself leisurely and seductively which effectively resuscitated my cock.

Three or four hours later I untangled myself from her embrace with an education in the art of love. Despite cumming in all of her holes the highlight of the night, and something that would loom large in my legend was my introduction to the pleasure of oral love. The blowjob she started me off with was great, don't get me wrong, but it was the first taste of her beautiful pussy that formed the man I would become. It also made me very popular with the girls at college and the women I met for the rest of my life.

My reverie was broken when the fetching lady from across the pool settled into the lounge next to me.

"Hello, handsome."

"Back atcha."

Without any further discussion she handed me a folded paper. As I read it a delighted smile blossomed on my lips. It was a form from the local hospital proclaiming that Claire Palmer had tested negative for all STDs yesterday.

"Have you been saving yourself for me since these tests were done?"

"You do have a certain reputation among the ladies here, Larry."

She smiled, "Now that we have the preliminaries attended to, your place or mine?"

"It is my experience that women prefer their own beds."

"Works for me."

She rose from her lounge and walked down the path toward the fanciest part of the complex. My grin grew with every step as I followed her shapely butt along the way.

When we reached her unit she stopped in the doorway to disable her high end alarm system before ushering me inside.

"Refreshment? I'm in the mood for a frozen margarita, you?"

"That would hit the spot."

I admired her grace as she gathered the classic ingredients: fresh lime juice which she squeezed by hand, tequila blanco, Cointreau, blue agave syrup, a dish of pink salt crystals, and a bowl of ice cubes.

"You take your margaritas seriously."

"I don't like half-assed anything."

The blender whirred as she salted the rims of two double rocks glasses. While the blender did its work she brought a basket of chips and a bowl of salsa to set before me on the gleaming polished driftwood coffee table.

She returned to her kitchen, stopped the blender, poured our drinks, and returned to sit gracefully next to me on the supple leather sofa. She extended her glass in a toast.

"To pleasure."

"Mutual delight."

I took a sip of the succulent nectar Claire had prepared.

"This might be the best margarita I've ever tasted."

"Thanks, I'm a bit of a perfectionist."

"You're fairly new here, aren't you."

"Just moved in last month."

"Where from?"

"New York, Manhattan."

"Welcome to Florida. Why did you pick here?"

"I heard good things from a friend."

"It's a regular suburb of heaven."

Claire laughed heartily at my quip, raised her eyebrows, and pointedly said nothing. We sipped our drinks in comradely silence for a bit.

"I understand you've been breaking a lot of hearts lately."

"Really?"

"They say you've given up sex."

"A hiatus."

"STDs?"

"Yep. I'll pass on all that."

"I'm clean."

"I read that somewhere."

"Interested?"

"Absolutely."

"Let's take this upstairs."

We took our drinks and climbed the stairs. I admired her still tight butt in her daring bikini, her muscular legs and thought myself very lucky. She was far and away the sexiest woman to invite me into her bed for several years.

She stopped by the foot of a king sized bed, turned to face me, and slowly removed her bikini top. The tits she revealed were lovely and surprisingly perky, full C cups with wonderful nipples.

"Wow."

She smiled coquettishly and curtsied.

"You look good enough to eat."

She pulled her bottom down, winked and said, "Dinner is served."

She lay back against the pillows at the head of the bed, spread her legs invitingly and crooked her finger, beckoning me to join her. I pulled down my trunks and practically leaped onto the bed between her legs.

"Eager aren't you?"

I nodded before kissing her sweet folds giving them a teasing lick with the tip of my tongue. I helped to spread her with fingertips and dipped my tongue a little deeper as she opened. She had a lovely citrus and sea breeze bouquet. The first hint of flavor was rich woman, honey, and dried apricot.

She moaned as I thrust my tongue delved deeper into her velvet tunnel. I drew back and licked her from the edge of her perineum to her chubby clit that was already beginning to poke out from under it's hood. As a lifelong connoisseur of pussy I judged hers to deserve at least a 95 rating.

I rolled my togue and gently blew softly on her plump pearl, making her shiver and moan. Then I sucked it into my mouth and began strumming it with my tongue tip. I cupped her tight buns that would have been firm for a thirty year old. Damn, this was some way to break a fast.

She arched her hips to present her pussy more prominently as I increased my tongue work and sucked hard on her swelling cum button. Her hands on my head stopped caressing and pulled me forcefully like she wanted to swallow me with her hot, wet sex.

I could feel her orgasm coming to a boil and I worked aggressively sucking even more forcefully and flogging her clit faster until her passion exploded with a gush of slick secretions and small squirt of urine. I happily savored her offering, swallowing some, and swirling some in my mouth like an oenophile would with a vintage Bordeaux.

"You live up to your reviews."

"I have reviews?"

"You're renowned as the greatest cunilinguist in Florida at least."

"Nice."

"The only reason they're not lined up at your door is the STDs."

"I might not have met you, woulda been to busy."

"Oh I would have found my way."

I teased her commissure with my tongue, then licked up the stream of fluids trickling from between her luscious labia.

"Roll over, gorgeous."

I caught a handful of her hip, flipped her over, grabbed her taught muscular buttocks, and spread her open with my thumbs, like separating orange sections. Her puckered opening beckoned me and I accepted the invitation gleefully.

I started with a kiss, then teased her with my tongue working around her dimpled flesh in a slow spiral until the tip came to the bullseye and I began to penetrate her. She moaned as I drove my tongue deeper. I rolled it so I could go deeper still and blew a gentle stream of warm air into her rectum.

She raised her hips greedy for more penetration. I flexed my tongue to drive it a bit deeper and reached around to find her clit and massaged next to it. Her hips bucked reacting to the twin stimuli. She called out screaming, "Yes, don't stop, deeper."

I enjoy ass worship nearly as much as eating pussy, and this woman was delightful. Her supple body was a revelation and I was in heaven. It was like discovering sex all over again. When she came it was thrilling. She shook and trembled, screamed with joy, and her pussy exploded once again, filling my hand with her silky secretions, and soaking her bed.

Claire reached down and pulled me up for a deep kiss. Our tongues dueled in a passionate battle to devour each other. She reached for my cock, squeezing and stroking it before she bent down and took me in her mouth to deliver the best blowjob I've ever had.

Her mouth was soft and yielding but aggressive as she established excellent suction and worked her tongue like a butterfly with hiccups. She took my full seven inches easily into the top of her throat. She made swallowing motions while keeping my glans right there being milked. That was a new one and amazing. Her fingers played delicately with my balls and occasionally slipped back to tease my ass. All told it felt like my sex was being played by a virtuoso musician.

She worked me to the edge, then held me there until I could barely stand the tension before she entered my ass with two fingers, found my prostate, and worked it while redoubling her oral attention. When I exploded, shooting what felt like rivers of cum into her throat I saw stars. She backed off finally, leaving me limp and near the edge of consciousness.

It was the most amazing orgasm, and the first time I'd truly experienced what inspired, the phrase "la petite mort."

She cradled my cock gently, whispering, "sweet baby, thank you, that was delicious. So much wonderful cream."

"My pleasure

I stroked her golden hair and she looked up at me with shiny eyes. She smiled and said, "You wonderful man."

"That was amazing."

I pulled her up and kissed her deeply, holding her head in my hands, we stared into each other's eyes and smiled happily. The last time I experienced such post coital reverie was decades before in my bedroom, holding my mother's friend in my arms.

We caressed and kissed each other between sips of melted margarita as we recovered. Gradually the caresses got our motors running again. She took the lead and dropped down to lick my balls and then take them in her mouth while one hand stroked my cock and the other explored my ass. I'd never enjoyed having my ass probed before, but her touch was so sensual and the way she worked my prostate was a wonderous new experience. Her other hand on my cock was skillful and drew a small stream of precum as she spread it on my glans.

When she released my balls from her mouth and swallowed me easily her nose bumped forcefully against my pelvis and she began that amazing swallowing action again. As little as I wanted the incredible sensations to end, my balls drew up ready to fire and a powerful orgasm ripped through me and poured out into her amazing mouth. She swallowed my spunk greedily and smacked her lips.

"Second course even better than the first. You taste so good."

She returned to my softening sex and sucked the last drops of semen from me. Her hands stroked me and she teased my slit with her tongue. As great as that felt my hunger for her pussy overwhelmed me and I withdrew from her mouth and moved to the right position to have my second helping of Claire's succulent sex.

I had increased knowledge of what she responded to from earlier and took time to lead her arousal slowly to fruition. I massaged her commissure with a gentle circular motion and blew softly across her folds. Her firm buttocks felt terrific as I fondled and squeezed them, lifting her hips to my lips. Her lovely labia parted happily for my tongue as I drilled my rolled tongue into her hot hole. I tongue fucked her slowly and sensually until she began welling sweet secretions. I savored her and gradually moved my attention to her bud. She cried out out when I first teased it with tongue tip, pressing herself toward my lips.

For a blissful, seemingly endless time I indulged my greed for her. Her hands clutched at my head and her thighs urged me toward her, but every time if felt like she was approaching release, I slowed enough to delay the inevitable until her building need thrusting her vulva against my mouth told me it was time to grant her release.

I worked my tongue feverishly on her swollen clit, delighting as she arched her back and gave me the first squirt of pussy nectar. With each orgasmic spasm she spewed wave after wave. It was heaven. My face was slick with her secretions by the time she was done. God I love eating pussy, and hers was especially excellent.

"Sorry, I guess I made a mess. That was amazing."

"Don't apologize. I love you squirting for me. Drown me in it, baby."

She pulled me up to kiss me, on the mouth, then all over my face. I kissed her back and we wallowed in her now swampy bed. When we awoke from the dreamy sleep we settled into she led me to her large walk-in shower. Washing each other started another round of arousal building, but she said, "Let's eat a little food first. I'll throw the bedclothes in the wash and you call for some delivery, okay?"

"Food would be good. Do you like BBQ?"

"Perfect."

I got pulled pork sandwiches with onion rings from a local joint I loved. We ate them with ice cold beer sitting on her terrace, watched the pretty sunset and started to actually get acquainted. It turned out that we had other similar tastes than our fondness for oral sex. We both enjoyed Lichtenstein's paintings, Led Zeppelin, Kerouac and Pynchon's writing.

We watched the news and returned to bed in a less frenzied mood.

"I love the way you ate me."

"Back atcha."

"I love sucking cock. Much better than fucking."

"I'd much rather worship a beautiful pussy like yours than fuck too."

"It's funny though, I don't really love sixty-nine."

"Me either. I like focusing on one thing at a time."

"We're a good match," she said as she rolled over and reached for my cock.

"Is it dessert time?"

"I think so."

"Let me eat first, the boys need inspiration, you drained them earlier.."

"Twist my arm."

"I'd rather suck your clit."

"Have it your way."

We shared a laugh. I leaned toward her, took her nipple in my mouth and suckled. I enjoy nipple sucking too. I worked it similarly to the way I savor a clit and took her other one in my fingers teaching it hard.

"Multi-tasking."

I slowly worked my way down, kissing her youthful tummy before coming to my holy grail. I leisurely began to arouse her, taking plenty of time before actually getting my first taste of her magic essence.

"I love how slow and soft you are."

"Why rush something so wonderful?"

"Amen."

It took at least half an hour before she came again. She squirted less this time, but her orgasm was strong satisfying for both of us. She clasped my head to her mons for a long time making me feel valued and fulfilled like no one had in years.

It didn't seem possible, but when she took me in her mouth this time and worked my balls and ass it was even better than before dinner. All of her actions were subtly different, titillating my senses in new and delightful ways.

We drifted off to sleep in each others' arms, enveloped in a cloud of sexy smells and endorphins run amok.