Professor Parent Student Surprises

Story Info
College Professor blackmails Mom and daughter.
17.1k words
4.73
202.8k
178
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary: College Professor blackmails Mom and daughter.

Note 1: This is an April Fools Day Story Contest 2023 story so please vote. What makes the story suitable for this contest is a quirky Choose-Your-Favourite-Twisted-Ending, from three possible versions.

Note 2: Thanks to Tex Beethoven for editing this story.

Note 3: Although it was greatly altered by the time I finished with it, this story is vaguely based on a hot lesbian scene called Parent Teacher Secrets.

Professor Parent Student Surprises

"You're still certain you don't know why Professor Adams summoned us to this meeting?" Penny asked her daughter.

"No idea," Karlee answered with a shrug.

"Well, it's odd to receive a call... or actually it was more of a summons... from your Psychology Professor, just because I'm your mother," Penny said. "It's as if you were still in high school, and you misbehaved in some fashion. What did you do?"

"I have no idea," Karlee said. "Maybe she just wants to catch up. She told me she used to work for you."

"Maybe," Penny pondered, since Professor Adams had been her teacher's assistant a decade ago at a nearby college. The same college where Penny was now the Dean. Deidre could have at any time attempted to catch up with her, instead of on the Friday just before finals started at both of their schools. She sensed something was up, she just didn't know what.

As they approached the Professor's classroom at six-thirty on a Friday night, the school seemed like a ghost town; but that was the earliest Dean Penny Lincoln could arrive. She'd finished out the day at her own school, driven for an hour to this one, met her daughter, and they'd made their way through the corridors to this classroom. Penny repeated the question she'd already asked a couple times already, "And you're sure there isn't anything you've done to upset her? You know how much I hate unpleasant surprises."

"No, nothing at all," Karlee denied, being a pretty good liar, and she was usually able to cover her tracks with her beauty, quick wit or sensual personality. But this time Professor Adams hadn't said anything, so she was clueless.

"Okay, we'll just have to see what she has in mind," Penny sighed as she opened the door and went in, turning on the usual charm and fake warmth she had mastered during her decade and a half in leadership roles. "Deidre, it's been a long time, it's so good to see you."

"You as well," Professor Adams smiled, her nefarious plan already beginning to unfold.

Penny walked the fair distance from the rear of the large classroom to the front, and gave her former teaching assistant a hug.

Once the hug was done, Professor Adams stepped in front of her desk and leaned back on it. She then said firmly, her tone conveying this wouldn't be a simple renewing old friendships visit, or even a friendly one, "Take a seat, you two."

"Um, okay," Penny said, sitting down in a student desk, giving another querying look to her daughter, who also sat down. She recognized that tone... shit, she was usually the bitch using it.

"Do you know why you're here tonight, Dean Lincoln?" The Professor asked.

"Please call me Penny," the Dean replied graciously, but automatically.

"Very well. Do you know why you're here tonight, Penny?" The Professor rephrased.

"I don't," Penny answered, crossing her legs, and once again giving her daughter that same look.

Karlee just shrugged, a look of complete innocence in her eyes and smile.

The Professor hopped up onto her desk, crossed her legs, and asked, "May I be blunt?"

"Please do," Penny said, wanting to find out the reason she'd been summoned here... yes, summoned was exactly the right word... on a Friday evening.

As the Professor dangled her heel on her toes and crossed her arms, she said, "Your daughter skips classes, when she does deign to attend, she often arrives late for them, but the tipping point was this week. I discovered that she'd cheated on her Finals Thesis ."

"No, you didn't!" Penny gasped, "you couldn't have," although she again looked at her daughter. She would have glared at her, but an accusation wasn't proof, so she'd have to wait and see.

Karlee's face remained stoic... not giving away any indication about whether this news was a surprise or not.

"Yes, I did. The graduate student she paid $500 to write it for her has already come clean, and she's donated the money to the Psychology Department," Professor Adams asserted.

"Karlee, did you pay someone all that money to write your Thesis for you?" Penny asked her daughter.

"Yes," Karlee whispered, since she was obviously busted.

"What?"

"Yes, Mom," Karlee said, now louder and with obvious frustration. "The classes, the practices, everything was just too much pressure for me!"

"Honey, it's okay," Penny said, standing up from her seat and going to her daughter.

"It's definitely not okay," Deidre said with icicles in her voice. "This means a failing grade in my class, automatic expulsion from this school, and most likely the termination of your daughter's college education in any schools."

"Oh my," the mother gasped. "This is serious... very serious! Deidre, she's already admitted her guilt, so I can't claim that you're wrong, but isn't there something you and I can do about this?" Penny asked. "I mean... I don't know... some sort of Professional Courtesy we can apply?"

"First, in a situation such as this one, you shall address me as Professor Adams," the Professor clarified.

"I'm sorry, Professor Adams," Penny corrected herself, recognising that this time her former assistant had her own power play going on, and she was holding all the cards.

"And you're requesting a Professional Courtesy from me?" Deidre asked.

"Yes please, Professor Adams," the Dean said. "From one Professor to another."

"I don't recall your granting me a Professional Courtesy ten years ago, when I asked you for a recommendation for my current position," Deidre said, "or at least not one without certain conditions attached," as she allowed her heel to drop to the floor with a loud clunk.

A chill went up the Dean's back upon this déjà vu from a decade ago. Back then, she'd been the one sitting on top of her desk, and she'd dropped her heel to the floor with a similar clunk, and then she'd required her assistant to lick her soles, suck on her toes, and even hump herself to an orgasm on her foot! It had been super hot at the time, and a complete rush to exercise such power over another human being... except that now it looked like the tables were reversed. "Deidre, please."

"It's Professor Adams," she reminded her.

"Sorry, sorry, Professor Adams," Penny corrected herself. Again.

"And please recount to me... what did you require from me for that recommendation?"

"Please... De-... Professor Adams... my daughter is sitting right here next to me."

Karlee gave her mother a confused look. She was looking sheepish, scared, and even slightly hysterical, a condition she'd never seen her in before in her life! Her mother was the consummate strong-willed woman. An intimidating feminist. An accomplished ball crusher. She reflected that this situation must be particularly humiliating for her mother, since although she was in her mid-forties, this woman putting her in her place was likely only in her mid-thirties, while Karlee herself had turned eighteen only a few weeks ago. She might be nearing the end of her freshman year in college, but she hadn't been seventeen for very long when she'd graduated from high school.

"Retrieve my heel for me, Penny," the Professor ordered coldly.

"Yes ma'am," Penny said, looking nervously at her daughter before getting up, bending down, picking up the heel, and offering it to the seated Professor, who placed it next to her on the desk.

"On your knees."

"Deidre... I mean Professor Adams," Penny caught herself. "Please, no."

"Knees now," the Professor demanded. "Unless you want me to phone the Dean of this college. If I tell him it's important, he'll rush right over. So you know what the consequences will be if I make that call."

Penny lowered herself to her knees.

"Good girl," Deidre smiled. "Now what... exactly... did you require me to do before you gave me that recommendation? Look at your daughter and tell her."

Penny didn't want to say the words. Her past was very wicked... very taboo. A sordid lesbian past, fraught with her own arrogance. A secret life she'd managed to hide from her daughter throughout the girl's entire life.

"Tell her," The Professor demanded, utilising a nylon-clad mocha-coloured foot to shove the Mom's face, until it was directed towards her daughter. "And Karlee, please notice I'm not coaching your mother in any way about what I want her to tell you. She knows exactly the way she used to treat me."

Penny looked at her daughter, "I'm sorry, honey."

"Tell her," the Professor repeated.

Karlee couldn't believe what she was witnessing... her indomitable mother groveling on her knees in front of her... until now... usually courteous and well-spoken Psychology Professor.

"I ordered you to lick my soles, suck on my toes, hump yourself to orgasm on my foot, and then eat my pussy," Penny whispered, having turned her face back to the Professor.

"Look at your daughter and tell her."

Penny... defeated and humiliated, turned to her daughter and said, "Honey, I forced Professor Adams to lick the soles of my feet, suck on my toes, hump herself to orgasm on my foot, and then eat my pussy before I gave her that recommendation."

"Mom, you didn't!" Karlee gasped.

"I'm so sorry, honey," Penny repeated.

"Karlee, did you not know until now that your Mom is a lesbian Mistress who loves to make her assistants, secretaries, and even her students eat her pussy?" the Professor asked.

"No," Karlee responded.

"Yes, your mother has misused her power for years to get whatever she wants," the Professor said. "Isn't that right, Dean Lincoln?"

"Well, I wouldn't say that," Penny denied. "Times have changed, and so have I."

"Have you made your unpaid interns sexually service you?"

"Yes," Penny whispered sheepishly.

"How many of them in the past three months? Individuals, not how many times each."

"Ummm... three."

"How many of your secretaries have you fucked with the strap-ons you keep in your desk?"

"Please, no more," Penny said, not looking at her daughter at all.

"How many, Dean Lincoln? If I go public with all of this, the least that will happen to you is a major scandal at your school, which may or may not eventually blow over. But the least that will happen to your daughter here, will be a permanent and irrevocable end to her academic aspirations, and for the rest of her life she'll consider herself fortunate if she can get jobs flipping burgers. So answer the question: How many of your secretaries have you fucked in the past three months?"

"Ummm... all of them."

"And how many mothers have you convinced to let you sit on their faces or fuck them, so you wouldn't expel their daughters?" Professor Adams continued her verbal assault.

"Please, enough," Penny begged.

"Of course. For Karlee's sake, I won't belabour my point any further. However, ten years ago, what did you do right after I ate your pussy?" Deidre asked.

"I fucked your ass," Penny admitted. She'd always loved the power of making people do things they'd never do willingly. She'd coerced many women into eating her pussy, sucking on her toes, and getting bent over her desk and taking her strap-on. She'd also forced threesomes, fist fucked women into orgasmic oblivion, and had even administered the odd sodomy. She got off on dominating girls and women.

"Karlee, how old were you ten years ago?" the Professor suddenly turned to her and asked.

"Eight, Professor Adams," the girl replied. At this point she had no reason to lie about anything.

"So I hope you're taking all of this in, young lady. Ten years ago, with an eight-year-old daughter at home, your mother required me to eat her pussy, and then she butt-fucked me. Are you getting the picture?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Which brings us to this meeting, and to your daughter's well-earned predicament,' the Professor continued, returning her attention to the mother. "What do you think I want you to do right now?" The Professor asked, as she moved her toes towards the Mom's mouth.

"Please, no," Penny pleaded, looking up at her former teaching assistant.

"Suck on my fucking toes, Penny," Professor Adams demanded, rubbing the sole of her foot up and down her face.

"Mom, what's going on here?" Karlee finally spoke up without being asked a question.

"You just sit there and watch, Karlee," the Professor ordered. "Your mother is beginning to pay for your sins, and for her sins. This will likely take a while, so make yourself as comfortable as you're able."

"It's okay, honey," Penny said, as she placed her hands on the Professor's ankle and brought her lips to her petite toes... the Professor's nylons silky sheer and expensive ones, just like hers.

"Yes, it's okay, honey," the Professor lightly mocked, as she watched her former boss sucking on her toes.

Karlee remained silent. She was couldn't believe her strong-willed Mom was performing a menial sexual task like sucking on this younger woman's nylon-clad toes!

"Make sure you lick and suck on every toe," the Professor ordered. "Just like you made me do."

Penny sucked on all five toes individually, surprised by the subtle salty, sweaty taste that tantalized her taste buds. This was humiliating, and doubly humiliating, since her daughter was only a few feet away, watching. Once she had all five toes done, she went to stand up and said, "Okay, I did it. Are we done now?"

"We've hardly begun. For starters, you have the other foot to do," the Professor pointed out, as her other heel dropped to the floor.

"Please no," Penny sighed.

"Now," Deidre ordered.

"Fine," she sighed, returning to her knees and replicating her attentions on these other perfectly manicured toes.

"Don't pretend you don't like watching this," the Professor grinned wickedly at the daughter.

"This is really awkward," Karlee said.

"I bet you're enjoying the sight of your mother on the receiving end, for a change," Deidre said.

Karlee didn't speak, although she supposed that was a little bit true. She'd never witnessed her mother doing anything at all sexual before, but she'd been present lots of times when she'd thoroughly intimidated both men and women. She'd also never before seen her mother unsure of herself. Not in command of a situation. It was a very strange look for her.

"You look so good on your knees for a change, Penny," the Professor taunted.

Penny noticed that while she was expected to address this younger woman as Professor, she wasn't receiving any reciprocal respect. Once she finished the last toe, she said, "There. Done."

"Not even close. It's my turn to require you to eat my pussy," Professor Adams said, as she hiked up her dress to reveal thigh high stockings, and a total lack of underwear.

"My daughter is sitting right here, and she's watching all of this," Penny stressed.

"I know. Which is why I required both of you to attend this meeting," Deidre said. "She needs to see who and what her mother really is."

"Then I'm not doing any such thing in front of her," Penny refused. She was always the one getting eaten, or who was fucking a student, parent, secretary or employee... although she also had a secret submissive side that only her current girlfriend knew about... a role reversal where she was 100% submissive to her younger Mistress. A woman who always knew how to turn her into a mindless, obedient, submissive plaything.

"So you'd prefer me to call the Dean?" The Professor asked, reaching for the cell phone on her desk.

"No, please don't," Penny said with a dramatic sigh. "I'll do it."

"Good, because it's high time you returned the favour," Professor Adams said, her fingers going to her pussy, even as she looked at Karlee.

"I don't know what's going on here, but I don't want any part of it," Karlee said, standing up and preparing to leave.

"Sit down," the Professor ordered. "All three of us are here, in large part because of your cheating. So you're going to sit there and watch while your mother begins paying some retribution on your behalf."

"This is so weird," Karlee said, obediently sitting back down.

"Look, I'll do whatever you require, but let my daughter go," Penny offered. "She doesn't need to see any of this."

"No, she's part of the problem, and she needs to see there are significant consequences to her actions," the Professor stressed. "Plus, it's time for her so see the real you. The one behind the pretentious exterior you exude so convincingly."

"You're serious?" Penny asked.

"Deadly," the Professor said. "You required certain sexual services from me ten years ago, so now it's time for you to take care of me in similar fashions."

"So if I eat your pussy, you won't call the Dean, and you'll give my daughter a passing grade?" Penny asked.

"I'm not saying that's all I'll require from you, but if you continue to meet all my expectations, I'll cut her some slack. The final exam is next week and she'll have pass it on her own, and I'll give her three weeks from tonight to submit an original Finals Thesis to me, but she won't be expelled."

"Is this really the only way we can resolve this?"

"Yes. Consider yourself going full circle."

Penny looked at her daughter. "I'm so sorry about this, honey."

Penny then leaned forward and began licking her former teaching assistant's pussy. Of course she'd eaten lots of pussy before, part of her climb to the top, although in this male-dominated society she'd sucked a lot more cocks than she'd eaten pussies to end up as a Dean... but she did enjoy dining on a sweet tasting pussy... which is what she was doing at the moment. Deidre's twat was among the best she'd ever tasted!

"Mom, what are you doing?"

"She's eating my pussy," the Professor said. "What does it look like she's doing?"

"This is so awkward," Karlee repeated, as she watched her Mom eating her Professor's pussy. She couldn't deny her discomfort, but watching this lesbian action occurring right before her eyes, was also somewhat stimulating. In part because her Mom was the active one of the two participants.

"Explain to your daughter how this works."

Penny looked at her daughter from between a pair of silk stocking-clad legs and said, "It's okay, honey. We'll just play her game and deal with your indiscretions."

"Yours too," the Professor added.

"Yes, mine too," Penny admitted. "Now just look away, honey."

As her Mom resumed licking the Professor's pussy, Karlee was definitely not looking away while she said, "I can't believe you're doing this, Mom."

"I'm doing this for us," Penny said, as she parted the wet pussy lips.

"Yes, Karlee, she's doing it in part for you," the Professor moaned, placing a controlling hand on the back of her former employer's head.

"It's just so weird," Karlee said, continuing to feel more odd feelings stirring inside her body. She wasn't a virgin, but this was the first girl-on-girl action she'd ever witnessed that she wasn't a part of, and she was finding it very intriguing.

After a minute, Penny stopped and said, "There. Happy now?"