All Comments on 'Cunt Addiction: A Black Euphoria'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fucking sucking red hot

Outrageously depraved cunt lapping, love it I never can get enough cunt juice, love to wallow in cunt or cunts till we pass out from the insane levels of sexual pleasure, and pure cunt lust. Then start over as soon as we recover.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Stick with what brought you

Or however that saying. Dance with who you came to the dance with? Whatever it is. Anyway. Longtime reader, first time responder. It just seems to me this is what you are best at. I guess maybe you get bored sometime and want to try other headings. I dont know. But when you do the lesbian seductions. Even if you combine it with other headings like ir, group, incest, erotic couples, the lesbian seductiion is your best. So dance with that. And five stars as always on your lesbian stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wild

SSL sure has a wild imagination. Of course that is why I read her stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
All 4

Write all four! I want to read them all!

kiwi_subslutkiwi_subslutalmost 7 years ago
Oh my!

I love your stories! This story really captures the experience of worshipping cunt and I thank you. Please write the sequels...

theghostwritertheghostwriteralmost 7 years ago
A star yet again

Wonderful story Jasmine and I would love you to follow it through to the full series

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wonderful!

I would love to read stories about each one. Another great job, th ank you for taking the time to write your wonderful stories.

Rangemaster11Rangemaster11almost 7 years ago
Great, as always!

You are a tease, Jasmine. I am looking forward to the whole series.

krfan5krfan5almost 7 years ago
PLEASE Keep this character alive!!!

Wow...again...PLEASE keep this storyline going...I am now considering changing my Literotica handle to silkstockingsloverfan! Your submissive lesbian stories just keep getting hotter! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
WOW !

This story is fuckin' awesome !

Very well written, PLEASE DO make it a series !

Maybe even add the young black woman's grandmother and aunts, along with her mom and sister.

Also : some of the women the protagonist talks about in the beginning of the story, imagining them to be her domme might ACTUALY decome her domme.

Keep it up (pun intended), You're one of my favorite Literotica writers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great!

More please.

TongueAllMightyTongueAllMightyalmost 7 years ago
OMFG!!!! You are my absolute FAVORITE AUTHOR!!!!!

I can't get enough of your stories, I want to take a months vacation so that I can read and re-read everything that you've written. Your stories are so detailed and vivid that I wished that the only thing that I've ever read were your prose. I'm sure that you are use to praise and accolades so I will just say this, You are my absolute favorite author. I just wished that the Cunt Addiction stories/series were all available for me to read now. I Love you Jasmine or more to the point I Lust for Your writing.

anna_subCDanna_subCDalmost 7 years ago
hot and creamy

I think this may be your hottest story in a while - and I say that as someone whose personally prefers cock over pussy :)

S_boyS_boyalmost 7 years ago
One of the best

Oh my god your certainly one of the greatest author on this site. I’m In absolute awe of Big Rosie concept for years. BBW Black Dom, that can be tender and violent, depending sorely on her mood (although I sincerely prefer her “bad” side.) I love how she can turn absolutely anyone into a cunt munching slut with just one lick. I’m a diehard fan. At one point I even thought what the hell I will write my own story with her. Just for personal enjoyment, not for publishing, but then I reconsider. You made her lesbian for a reason I thought. I didn’t want to ruin your concept to just satisfy my fantasies. I’m writer myself (although I never written erotica, and I never written anything in English.) and I always thought that if you write a fan fiction you need to stay true to character principle characteristics. So I let go of the idea. Today I see you stated she’s “bi” I won’t lie my heart skipped a beat there, and I will return to my own interpretation of your work. Anyway great work. I love all your stories. Enjoy your writing, so we can enjoy reading it. You’re truly a great author. Thank you for bringing your perversions to us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
So great.

I love this story, I soaked not one but two pair of panties reading it. I would love to see her daughter involved either joining her in service or dominating her mother

iceblockiceblockalmost 7 years ago
Black Family Toy.

Please!!!? Oh, with a hint of a blackmail and coercion. Wouldn't that be just perfect??!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I have a feeling the daughter might already be a slave to someone. Since she won't go into too much detail of college life

betathingbetathingalmost 7 years ago
Tremendous

it was a pleasure to suffer through this excellent work. the suffering was caused by too cotton picking many interruptions. I learned my lesson. Never begin one of your stories when on call.

great work, I am looking forward to more. .

Unfortunately those addresses do not exist where I live. darn it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The sexiest from crosscircuit

My favorite author with another outstanding lesbian master piece.

jmkuehnjmkuehnalmost 7 years ago
Excellent

You absolutely must continue this story. All the ideas you out lined at the end sound amazing. Loved this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More please

Would absolutely love to read all of the other titles. And I agree with anon who stated daughter is too vague, but I disagree with their interpretation..i think daugbter is a secret domme and is only a matter of time before mom falls. Love all your lesbian works.

CharmlesCharmlesalmost 7 years ago
Love it

Yes U did it again! And I love the way you always leave the door open... When does her daughter cum in the picture?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Never fails to amaze

Without a doubt a personal favorite author who sends electric shivers of excitement coursing into every molecule of my being with your provocative tales. As always I am humbley await erotic brain child with great anticipation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Definitely one of your very BEST!!

Wow! Just had to say how much I loved this story.

It's been a while since I've had a chance to catch up with Literotica, and what a story to return to! A masterpiece of lesbian submission, and quite possibly the single most erotic tale you've written yet (and I say that as a long-time fan of your work). This definitely deserves the full 5 stars.

You always get your characters so right. I particularly enjoy the way you express a submissive's mindset as they gradually succumb to their (pussy) addiction. While your Dommes always have that aura of control and superiority about them. Then of course there are the scenarios that your characters find themselves in. The successful combination of all these factors is what makes your stories come alive more than most. This one was no exception, as you once again showed your talent for creative writing.

Speaking of characters, so pleased to see Big Rosie make a very welcome return. The Black BBW Domme with a pussy so addictive that even other Dommes cannot help but fall to their knees for a taste of heaven. Her somewhat laid back attitude towards domination is absolutely perfect. She has no need to seduce or coerce; her reputation alone means those lucky enough to approach her have already long since decided to submit...and she knows it!

Like I said above, I think this is a definite candidate for the most erotic story you've written. It probably helps to have you return to the theme of interracial lesbian domination/submission (a personal favourite of mine) but so much of the eroticism is in the quality of the storytelling.

Here; the narrative was very strong, sprinkled with your unique touches of humour throughout, and your ability to draw a reader into a scene is as vivid as ever. Thought this one seemed a cut above even your own high standards though. Perhaps it is just the time spent away that has given me an all-new appreciation for your work, but I think it's more than that...

Although exploring familiar themes, this story really seemed to have a freshness about it. Your dialogue between characters, as well as Kiera's own inner monologue, seems to have been expanded significantly for example. I know that repetition of certain phrases is something you have faced criticism for in the past. Well, here you certainly showed an ability to move beyond the familiar.The fact that you gave us a different perspective on submission, i.e. a character actively seeking the opportunity to submit, rather than being seduced, also added a new dimension to the tale too.

I imagine that a lot of hard work went into writing this look inside Kiera's world (both for you and for your editors). In my opinion it was certainly worthwhile though, as you've produced something that definitely stands out from the crowd.

As for your sequel suggestions, they all sound like worthy follow-ups to this sublime piece of erotic fiction. Would it be too much to ask you to write them all..? I would also like to see Big Rosie taking Kiera to the Le Chateau club, as I'm sure that could open up even more possibilities. Whatever you decide, I look forward to reading it.

Until then, I have the pleasure of catching up on the other stories you've posted here recently...

LD

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I really enjoyed this story, but there's just one downside for me

I just didn't like reading the second encounter after Big Rosie; I guess it was some kind of race play, but I just didn't care for the numerous n-bombs being dropped, it was a real turn off. Other than that, I enjoyed everything else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
kiera and her bitchy, daughter

Kiera could open a new world for her 18 year old daughter who despises black people and is in need of a strong, dominant black mistress who will teach her the discipline of submissiveness in giving herself to black dominatrix who opens a new world of submissiveness to black men and shedding her conservative ways. Having both mother and daughter submitting to Kiera's.black mistress for a lifetime of slavery to the black race intoxicating to Kiera.

subsukkrsubsukkrover 6 years ago
Thank you

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this and can't wait for the cheerleader orgy :)

liz33ndliz33ndover 6 years ago
very erotic and oens lots of doors

as in most of your erotic tales, this one is just a addictive. very well done,, and got me going big time. five stars,.

Dunn81Dunn81over 6 years ago
Incredible story

I Really want more of Black femdom story from you but i'd love if you could add more humiliation / raceplay into it,... Ass worship ++.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Delicious

Nice graphic descriptions on the taste and smell of cunt. Lovely

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
MORE!

You should definitely write those squeals! This is story that is begging to be told!

luv23wayluv23wayalmost 6 years ago
Addiction

I get it...a feeling so strong I can’t stop myself, I’ve made that right turn many times to eat or fuck a pasty, or to suck a cock. Great story!

reddbunnzreddbunnzalmost 5 years ago
Great Story! We need more!

When will the sequels be released? I am especially anxious to read about the black sex toy orgy and black family toy follow-ups.

NicoDevianteNicoDevianteover 4 years ago
Hot as hell kink!

Anytime I read one of your stories I end wishing I were the white submissive to the black Dommes. Being a humiliation freak I'd love being treated in a more harsh and degrading way, including fucking my ass and drinking their piss. Then again, your story, your kinks, and your kinks are hot as hell! Can't wait for more...

roveroneroveroneover 2 years ago

Have to agree seeing the N-word was a shock.

Other than that quite an opus...surprised no mention of tossing her salad...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely sucking fucking wonderful, I am a male who is totally addicted to CUNT ( just love that word Cunt, what every sexy woman has between her legs is her cunt ) I never get enough, the more I get the more I want, just love to get totally drunk on cunt juice. I love to eat the cunt of a woman who is also eating cunt, then swap around and keep licking and sucking till we are totally pissed up on cunt cream and totally fucked up and exhausted, to start over as soon as we recover. OMG what would I not give to eat you out for hours Jasmine, taking you to insane levels of sexual pleasure with my tongue and after hours of tongue fucking, finally if you would wish it pump my cock into your cunt. I am so addicted to cunt and cunt juice, I just want to be awash with your fuck juice as well as drunk on it. Just love your stories, more and like this please and soon. Cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc’s UK.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Oh my god Jasmine just read his again with one of my live in fuck buddies, we are both getting ready to go to a marathon cunt munching pastry, where I am only allowed to eat cunt, but the women are allowed to suck my cock. These party’s are so degenerate and depraved. I get absolutely totally drunk on cunt juice, it is fabulously fucked up and takes at least 3 days for me to recover and be ready for some cock and cunt action, prior to another pure cunt party. I so love and adore Cunt and Cunt juice. Cunt crazed fucker, Lanc’s, UK.

CBeroLitCBeroLitalmost 2 years ago

Can't wait for the follow up stories !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Best story ever

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

216. Really enjoyed this narrative of a rejuvenated lady and was looking forward to the experiences she was going to experience with her other contacts, and then it stopped. You detailed the expected future adventures, but it has been since 2017 (now 2022) and all we have is our imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of your best. This definitely deserves a follow up.

CBeroLitCBeroLit7 months ago

Best story ever !

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Loved it! Hot reading about white women servicing white pussy.

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

The way you put words together is like art and you are my new favorite . Thank You

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

Never mind I didn't know it was you you have been my favorite ever since I found this site .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50804 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...