Cunt! Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark looked down at my bikini bottom that was tented out in front of me. He began dying laughing and I nervously laughed along side him. Mark suggested we try and wait it out and just float for a bit. We floated for a while, but to no avail, I was still hard as as a rock. "Here," Mark exclaimed suddenly, "I'll give you a piggy back to the chairs. Hop on!" I jumped up and grabbed him around his neck and he pulled me up by my knees. My cock pressed into his back and rubbed up and down with every stride as he ran back towards the chairs.

"Mmm... Oh, this feel nice!"

"Haha! I can feel your dick pressing against me. Don't cum on my back! We are almost there."

"Haha! No promises! Mmm..."

Mark made it back to the chairs and let me down off of his back, laughing hysterically as he did. I ran over to the chair, sat down, and leaned forward, concealing my erection from view. I also laughed along until the ridiculousness of the situation had died down a bit. "Holy shit! How am I still hard? I guess your kiss got me a little too excited! I didn't expect that during our walk back."

Mark sat down, leaned forward, and kissed me again. It wasn't so animalistic like the ocean; it was tender and romantic. We kissed like that for a bit until Mark pulled away and said, "Sorry! I wasn't planning on it either but in the moment it felt right."

"You know, you're a natural at making out!"

"Thank you! It feels awesome. I like kissing you. And, well, now I have a boner too!" He leaned back and showed me the tent he had pitched in his swim trunks. "If we were back at the condo, I would ask for a hand job like you gave me the other night!"

"I knew you remembered!" I exclaimed.

"Haha... yeah... I don't think I'll ever forget it."

"Why didn't you say anything about it?"

"I was confused and thought we might have just been too drunk. But then last night happened, and I thought well, if we did all that, then a hand job is nothing. Then, you bought all the girl clothes and I thought I should put everything out on the table."

"So how do you feel about all this?"

"All what?"

"All our... fooling around..."

"Oh! Haha! Definitely confused. But all I do know is that I like kissing you. And I like it when you play with my penis. And if in someway this helps you figure out who you are, I'm not complaining, I'm definitely getting a ton of benefits."

"You aren't worried about doing all this with a guy?"

"As far as I am concerned, I have been doing things with a girl named Ashley. She has a slightly large clitoris, but besides that, I haven't seen anything to make me think she isn't all woman... Well, I guess her balls."

I laughed loudly, "But what if I decide I'm happy being a guy!"

"I'll cross that bridge when I come to it. I'm attracted to your female traits, so I don't think I am going to suddenly start banging guys! And, also, I trust you to keep this a secret."

"True! It's our super sexy secret."I smirked at him.

At this point we had both calmed down enough to lay back and get some sun. My dick was untucked so I still had a little bit of a bulge, but not enough that I worried about a passerby noticing. I closed my eyes and listened to the surf, enjoying the sun warning my skin.

Over the next few hours, Mark and I just lounged around and tanned, talking about whatever we felt like and rating every passing girl and the occasional guy on their attractiveness. I liked all the effort Mark was making to be supportive of my confused sexuality, but I still wasn't at a point where I was lusting after men. I had started thinking of Mark as cute, but it was his good personality, willingness to explore, and thick cock that got me there.

"Ash, do you want to get in the ocean one more time, then head back to the condo? I think I am beached out!" Mark suggested.

I agreed and after a quick dip in the ocean, we packed up our things and headed back. Once we were only a couple of hotels away, I put on my men's t-shirt and swim trunks over top of my bikini, just in case Mark's parents were back already. And it was a good thing that I did because they were waiting for us in the kitchen when we arrived."Hey guys! Where have you all been?" His dad asked.

"We walked down to the pier and went to Hurricane's and ate lunch at Beach Burger. Then, we just chilled in the area for most of the day." Mark replied.

"Well, that sounds fun. What souvenirs did you get?"

"I got a sweet lighter and incense burner. Also, a pair of sunglasses. And this cool butterfly knife!"

"Don't hurt yourself and that better stay at home!" His Mom said sternly.

"It will! I promise."

"What about you, Ash?"

"I just bought some T-shirts and stuff for the family." I answered.

"That is nice of you! Well, we are thinking about getting dinner at Garrison's steakhouse tonight, so why don't you guys go get ready, we are going to leave in about an hour and a half."

"Okay, sounds good!" We started walking towards the room.

"Oh, and boys! Put on some aloe or lotion or something. You both look like you got a lot of sun today."

We shut and quietly locked the door. Then, I stripped down to my bikini. "Well, that was a fun day. I hope we get to do that again!" Mark said cheerily as he jumped into the bed. I walked into the bathroom and looked into the mirror. My body was sunburned, not terribly, but sunburned nonetheless. It wouldn't have been a big deal but when I took off my top, I saw how dramatic the tan lines were. "Oh shit!" I said loudly.

"What?" Mark asked.

"Look!"

I turned toward Mark and showed him the very apparent outline of a bikini that now starkly stood out on my chest against my red and tanned skin. "Oh no!" He yelped.

"What am I going to do? How could I have forgotten to reapply sunscreen?"

"It's okay. Just wear a shirt outside for the rest of the trip. If anyone asks, you just got overly sunburned."

"I guess that's what I'll have to do. I don't really have any options."

"And honestly, this may not be the time to say this, but it does make it kind of look like you have boobs. I guess it's just a trick of the brain, but it does really seem like it."

Mark was right. The tan lines gave the impression of breasts albeit super small ones, but enough of an impression to make it feel taboo walking around with my shirt off. "Well, it's not the end of the world I guess. I am going to hop in the shower."

My upper thighs and the bottom part of my cheeks were pretty red. Thinking about it, I guess they really have never seen that much sunlight, so it makes sense they'd get the worst of it. The rest of my butt was bright white comparatively and honestly it gave me some deal of pleasure knowing a had a woman's tan lines.

After a quick shower, I dried off, and brushed my hair. I threw on some gym shorts, popped out of the bathroom, and asked Mark if he wouldn't mind getting my back with the aloe lotion. "No problem. Here, lie down on the bed."

" That's okay... I'll just stand here in front of you!"

"No, just trust me. You'll like it."

I got on the bed and laid on my stomach as Mark squeezed a large dollop of lotion into his palm. He stood next to the bed and began spreading the lotion all over my back, shoulders and arms. He then preceded to firmly massage the lotion into my skin. "I thought I could give you that massage we talked about earlier!" He said. Mark was doing an amazing job and I felt like putty, then he got to my shorts. "I'm taking off your shorts, I need to get your legs." He stated matter-of-factly. I don't know why he felt he needed to tell me, I wasn't going to stop him!

I raised up slightly as Mark slid my shorts down my legs. My naked body was now completely exposed to him. Mark began messaging the lotion into my legs and slowly worked his way up to my ass. Then he began, rubbing and kneading my butt cheeks. This went on a little bit longer than any thing else he had massaged thus far. At one point, his thumb slipped off of my right cheek and pressed against my asshole. "Mmm..." I moaned.

He continued on massaging the rest of my butt and after a few seconds, again pressed his thumb against my anus. Again, I moaned. "You like it when I play with your ass."

"Of course. It feels amazing!"

"I could play with it all day. You have such a perfect butt!"

"It's my most complimented feature."

"It's easy see why... Okay, flip over."

I rolled onto my back and scooted towards Mark. He squirted more lotion into his hand and started applying it to my legs. He massaged my calf and thighs well and then moved up towards my stomach. He dragged his fingers along my thighs, getting very close to my penis, but never actually making contact. It tickled but it was a good tickle. He then continued on massaging more lotion into my abdomen and chest. When he got to my my breasts (or lack there of), he alternated between caressing and kneading them like he had done with my ass. Then, he lightly pinched and twisted my nipple. "Do you like it when I play with your boobs?" he asked.

"Mmm... Yes! It feels really good. Keep playing with my nipples." I moaned.

Mark continued pinching and twisting, kneading and caressing. After about of minute of this, my penis was fully erect and twitching in anticipation. Mark looked back and saw how excited he had gotten me. He smirked, sat down on the edge of the bed, leaned over, and took my nipple into his mouth. He gently nursed on my teat and kneaded my breast as I gasped and moaned under him. Then with his free hand he reached back and grabbed my shaft with his finger and thumb. An "Ohhhh!" escaped from my mouth, as he began to jerk me off.

Then, he released my nipple from his mouth and moved up and kissed me on the lips. I forced my tongue into his mouth and went at him ravenously, switching between gently biting his lip, occasionally bumping our teeth together, and blindly throwing kisses to where ever they happened to land. I started to quiver as he increased his tempo. My cock had become painfully engorged.

Mark broke the kiss and slid to the bottom of the bed. "I'm going to play with your pussy while I stroke your clit!" He sucked on his finger briefly and pulled it out covered in saliva. Then, he pressed it against my asshole and slid all the way in. "Someone was ready!" Mark smiled. Then, he spit on my anus and added a second finger. "Oh Mark, don't stop!" I whined. Mark fingered me harder while doing a "come hither" motion on my prostate and matched that pace with his clit-stroking hand. "Unn... Right there! Keep hitting right there!" I exclaimed.

I could feel my orgasm building and it was building hard. I had spent the whole day worked up and teased, my balls were ready for release. "Mark, I'm cumming... I'm gonna cum" I got out in between moans. I grabbed a pillow and held it over my face. Then, I screamed as loudly as I could into the pillow as my orgasm ripped through my body. I contorted and trembled, my semen spurting into the air and landing on my stomach and Mark's hand. He continued to jerk out all of the cum until nothing was left. I laid there breathing heavily while Mark smiled at the pleasure he could see he brought me. I reached for the hand that he had stroked me with and pulled him to my mouth, licking all of my cum off of his hand.

"Woah! That's hot!" Mark said.

I smiled at him, "Your turn!"

I hopped out of bed, still holding Mark by the hand as I did, insisting he stand. Then, I dropped to my knees in front of him and yanked down his swim trunks, he was already erect and ready to go. I took ahold of his cock and started jerking him as I began kissing and licking his inner thighs. I planned on teasing him a little before I took his shaft into my mouth and blew him for all he had. I traced my tongue up his leg until I felt my cheek brush against his ball sack. Then I took one of his balls into my mouth and playfully rolled it around in my mouth. Suddenly, Marked grunted, "I'm cumming!"

I opened wide, letting his testicle fall from my mouth. I barely got in front of the head before he started shooting into my open mouth. Mark wobbled as strand after strand shot from his dick and landed on my tongue. I moved in as the pulses became weaker and pursed my lips around the tip, catching anything that dribbled out. I then milked all that he had left into my mouth. Mark was watching me with wide eyes and a big smile. I pulled away from the tip and showed him my mouthful of cum... his cum. Then, never breaking eye contact I swallowed.

"You just swallowed my cum!" He stated surprised.

"I did!" I replied.

"How was it? Did you like it?"

"Bitter, sour, and salty. I loved it. Usually, when I masturbate, I eat it off of my hand every time."

"Really?"

"Yeah, in porn I think they'd call me a cumslut."

"That was so fucking hot!"

"Haha! Thanks. I was going to give you a blowjob, ya know?"

"Yeah... I realized that and I was excited; a little too excited. I got really worked up while fingering you."

"It's okay, there will be more where that came from, as long as your game."

"I can't wait!"

Mark leaned over and kissed me deeply. Then said, "I need to hop in the shower, we only have like thirty minutes left until we leave."

We left for the steakhouse at 7 PM. Mark's parents seemed oblivious to the fact that their son and his friend had fooled around in a room not twenty feet from them. I was a little nervous we'd been too loud. Dinner was pretty awesome! I ordered the surf and turf with a loaded baked potato. When the check came, I offered to pay for my part but Mark's parents declined and told me to save my money for something else.

We got back to the house and watched The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe on DVD. Mark's dad was asleep in about twenty minutes. After the movie was over, Mark's parents went to bed and we headed to the room to play "video games."

Once the door was closed, I grabbed my bag and headed to the bathroom. I changed into the floral summer dress I had bought earlier that day. Mark was sitting on the bed, waiting for me when I emerged. "You look uncomfortable! Why don't you get out of your clothes and let me have a go at your dick?" I said seductively.

Mark was out of his clothes in seconds and laid down on the bed. I got in position in between his legs and got to work right away. His penis was swollen but not fully erect as I sucked him into my mouth. I pulled back to just the tip, then pressed my face into his pubes. Mark moaned as I repeated my efforts until he was hard as a rock against my tongue. Removing him from my mouth I whispered, "I'm going to suck every drop of cum out of your fat cock!" while jerking him. Mark moaned in response.

I placed the tongue on the tip of his dick head, then firmly dragged it down to his balls. I kissed his scrotum then pulled one of his testicles in between my lips and gently nursed it. I did the same with the other then kissed my way up his shaft before taking his cock back into my mouth.

I circled the head with my tongue and then sucked down all the to the base until I felt his prick resting against the back of my throat. I held him there until I was about to gag and pulled back to the tip. Then, I bobbed on his penis rapidly with long plunges for a few seconds. Mark was oozing precum into my mouth, giving me the appreciation I had been looking for. I love it when you suddenly get a rush of salty flavor while sucking. You know you are driving him wild and at that point you wonder how long he can hang on.

Mark was moaning and groaning constantly, "Ohh... Yeah... Suck it, Ashley. You are so fucking good... This is amazing... Uhh!"

I pulled him past my lips with a plop! "I love sucking your sexy big dick. I love having you in my mouth."

I opened wide and laid him again my tongue and closed my mouth around him. I nursed on his cock while I played with his balls. Mark as trembling and squirming, I knew he couldn't last much longer. I looked up at him as I descended down his shaft. Our eye contact never broke as I, once again, I took him all the way to the hilt and pressed my nose into his crotch. I pulled back and slowly did the exact same motion. On my third dive, Mark grunted, "Uhh... I'm gonna cum."

I pulled back slowly keeping pressure with my tongue until just the head remained in my mouth. Semen burst from his cock, hitting my throat, and filling my mouth. I felt five thick pulses of cum and then everything else just slowly flowed out of the head of his penis. I used my hand again to squeeze out every last drop, I didn't want to miss any of it. I held him in my mouth until his breathing had settled and I could tell that his orgasm had passed.

I looked at Mark while grinning wickedly. He smiled at me and I opened my mouth to show him all the cum he had given me. Then, I closed my mouth and swallowed, opening again to show it was gone. "I love watching you do that." He chuckled, raised up, and gave me a peck on the lips. Then, I moved down and kissed the tip of his dick. "I wanted to give him a goodnight kiss too!"

"Do you want me to take care of you?"

"Tomorrow! I'm exhausted!"

I walked into the bathroom, changed out of my dress, put it back into the bag, then changed into my shirt and boxers. Mark was in bed; I hopped in and joined him "How was your first blowjob?" I asked teasingly.

"It was amazing!" he replied, "I hope the first of many!"

12