Cup of Sugar

Story Info
Noisy neighbors keep me up all night.
1.5k words
4.44
25.9k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PapaTez01
PapaTez01
26 Followers

This is a work of pure fiction. All persons and events herein are fictional. Any and all resemblance to actual persons and events is purely coincidental. Persons portrayed are 18 years of age and older. Please feel free to comment.

---

As I was first moving into my new apartment, my next-door neighbor was taking his dog for a walk - we'll call him Dallas. I had moved to attend grad school and this building, a renovated Victorian divided into apartments in a somewhat scruffy old New England mill town, was within both my budget and travel radius. I was overjoyed to get it and Dallas was icing on the cake.

Dallas is taller and older than me and, like the town, a bit rough around the edges with tattoos, perennial stubble and piercings. Despite appearances, he was a good guy. In the few months I've been here he's given me a hand with some things like moving my new couch in or giving me advice on the best pizza in town and what not. We've shared a few beers and watched some ball games on TV a couple of times - I've since learned to cheer on the Sox. He's a generally cool guy. Unfortunately, we share a common wall in the bedroom.

Being new to town and busy at school and work, I hadn't been getting a lot of play, so it was very frustrating to hear him, and his girl get it on like rabbits while I tackled things solo. I suppose the silver lining is that they sounded like porn stars. I could just lay back and close my eyes as I imagine their sweaty naked bodies crashing into each other. Still, I was jealous of the regularity of their fucking. Dallas and Debbie would usually bone early in the morning and I would take the time to polish some morning wood. But it would seriously piss me off when they decided to fuck late at night. At the end of the first semester I had finals coming up and projects to work on and I was desperate for sleep, so of course they had to bang at one in the morning. The thumping and squeaking of the bed were almost masked by the headboard clattering on the wall. I pulled on some pajamas, went to their door and knocked loudly. I guess that got their attention because a few minutes later a sweaty and flushed Dallas came to the door.

"What's up man?" Dallas looked a bit flustered at seeing me at this hour. Doubtlessly he knew I heard them. His muscular arms crossed over his heavily tattooed bare chest as a guard against the cold of the hall.

"Hey. You think the two of you can keep it down? You're keeping me up."

Dallas looked down.

"I can see that dude. Damn."

I cannot deny that their moans were turning me on, and my erection hadn't died down when I got dressed. A smile crossed Dallas' face when a voice called out from behind him.

"Everything alright, baby?" Debbie was peering out from over his shoulder.

"Looks like we've been keeping the neighbor up," he replied.

Debbie sauntered over. The tee shirt, which clung to her firm, ample breasts, barely covered the junction of her legs, ass and tummy as she crossed to the door. Even in the low light, I could see dampness between her thighs. Debbie looked down, appraising the tent I was pitching.

"I think we can help with that. Can't we, Dal?"

My draw dropped at the insinuation. Debbie is a petite firecracker with reddish hair and a lithe form from her job as a personal trainer. I've dropped more than a few loads thinking about her straddling my cock.

Dallas snickered at my expression, no doubt reading my mind. "I'm game if he is."

In a daze, the couple led me inside and Debbie went down on her knees as soon as the door closed. I leaned against the door as Debbie started rubbing my hard cock through my pants and Dallas nuzzled into my neck. His scratchy stubble was surprisingly arousing as it tickled its way with a trail of kisses to my mouth. I surprised myself as I felt our tongues dance while Debbie freed my cock and her hand glided over my staff.

"This is a first," she commented as she watched my glans disappear and reappear as her fist slid my foreskin over my thick shaft. She then took my member in her soft, warm, wet mouth. I moaned into Dallas'.

As our kiss broke, I stammered. "This is my first... well... not first, but with a guy..."

"We'll go as far as you want," his rasped in a deep, low voice.

Dallas stroked my chest and lightly played with my nipples. Debbie was watching us as she bobbed on my cock. I freed Dallas' prong from his sweatpants; it was warm and hard but as alien as it felt in my hand, it wasn't entirely unpleasant. Solid and girthy, without being monstrously thick. It was long, but not unwieldy. It looked good on his muscled frame. His dick was firm, too, but the taut skin was surprisingly silky. I gave it a few experimental tugs as we kissed. Dallas moaned and he let his pants pool around his ankles.

Debbie switched off and took Dallas' cock from my hand so she could start sucking him off while I watched in a daze. Dallas took my cock and slowly milked me with his rough, calloused hand.

"Shit, man. Your cock is so hot" he whispered in a husky voice. "That is one seriously big dick, dude. Who knew bookworms packed this much heat?" I out matched him, but not by much.

I rubbed his bare chest, feeling the damp skin and soft down of clipped hair. His muscles were hard, like they were slabs of leather-bound wood. My hand traveled down his stomach, a rippling cascade. My hand stopped at the damp thatch at his groin. I may not have had much experience with guys, but I could see the allure in it.

Debbie stood up and took off the tee-shirt. She was muscled like marble and her small breasts sat high like pillow-soft dough, her nipples like cherries on top. She turned, her buttocks were round and compact. The pale skin fading into the shadows as he lured us into the dim interior.

Their spacious bedroom was dominated by a large bed and a large window. The window caught the cold light of the winter moon through the curtains. The silver-blue illumination clung to Debbie's body as she basked in the pale light, legs splayed over the edge of the bed. Dallas walked to her and kneeled to worship her, grinding his face into her vulva. She beckoned me to her, and I went. I crawled onto the bed and knelt near her face. She used one hand to guide my cock into her mouth, while she used the other to hold Dallas' head in place. Her soft lips and tongue danced over my member as she alternated between sucking and licking. Her hands, small but strong, stoked me with alternating strokes, or would stop to rub the head, building sensation almost to the point of torture. I've had good blowjobs before, and this was easily in the top ten.

Dallas was chowing down with wet slobbering noises and piggy grunts of satisfaction. Debbie's mewling moans matched Dallas' in passion. Suddenly Dallas stood and pulled her close.

I watched as his glans pushed down, over her clit, and spread her labia as it entered. He sunk down to the hilt smoothly. Debbie moaned and cooed her satisfaction.

"I wanna suck you as I fuck her," he said. So, I stood and approached him. He opened his mouth and I pushed my hips forward. My cock danced and swung as he tried to maneuver the pole into his mouth without his hands. It rubbed on his face until it found home and he began bobbing and sucking on it. The suction was incredible, and I could feel my glans swell in his mouth while my foreskin slid back and forth as Dallas ducked his head and bucked his hips roughly into Debbie's pelvis. I felt his thick, muscular tongue rubbed my frenulum. It was indescribable. Debbie did a good job; Dallas was sucking like a twenty-year veteran. I felt my knees buckle and shake as he continued his assault. The shaking bed and Dallas' master cocksucking were dangerous. He looked up to my eyes and I could see him smile with satisfaction. Suddenly it was too much.

I bellowed and held Dallas' head as I pumped into his mouth and spilled my load. He swallowed it with ravenous hunger, and I sat down hard on the bed. Dallas plowed into Debbie as she rubbed her clit. I could smell the sweat and sex as they climaxed, moaning and writhing together.

After I got dressed, Dallas and Debbie walked me to the door.

"Sorry about keeping you up, bud. We'll try to keep it down for you," Dallas said.

"Thanks, man. I appreciate it." I turned to leave when Debbie spoke up.

"Remember neighbor, if you ever need a cup of sugar, we're right across the hall."

PapaTez01
PapaTez01
26 Followers