Cupid and Psyche Play a Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not to teach you THIS!" she replied. "To help you keep up with your studies and to get to class."

"I will do all of that and more, I promise. I know I can do those things. I've just been so lonely, and so frustrated." He was almost in tears with his very real frustration at the moment.

She pulled him into a hug without even thinking about it.

"You don't need me for all that, Kyle. You just need to learn to be a little bolder. More outgoing."

"I do need you," he insisted, speaking into her hair.

Without asking this time, he started pulling her shirt up. He felt like if he couldn't see and touch more of her, he might explode.

For some crazy reason, she allowed it. He dropped her shirt on the bed behind her, then he just looked.

Good. Fuck. Her tits were gorgeous. The bra she wore was thin and white, with lace adorning the swell of her breast only an inch from her areola. Her nipples poked at the thin shimmering fabric. God. He wanted to taste them so bad.

She had closed her eyes. Perhaps in shame, or embarrassment. He could only think of that a little though, as he slid a bra strap down and tenderly kissed her shoulder. She flinched a little but didn't move. He pulled the strap down farther and kissed the top of her breast. Was this for real? She still hadn't stopped him.

Finally, he pulled the bra down farther, freeing her breast from the cup. And it was glorious. She gasped in alarm. Before she could stop him, he leaned down and took as much of her breast as possible into his mouth. He sucked her nipple hungrily.

She tried to push him away now, but he held on as if his life depended on it. When she couldn't pry him free, she gave up. Unwilling to hit or yell at him.

He pushed her back onto the bed, and she complied. Since they were sideways on the bed, her legs hung over the side, bent at the knees. She had become like a rag doll. Could he do whatever he wanted now? Had she really given up?

As he continued to suck her breast, he moved his hand to the other one and played with the nipple, gently pinching and pulling on it. A moan escaped his mother's lips and she quickly put her own hand over her mouth.

Now he had a new goal. He wanted to hear her moan again.

The unseen couple had risen from their chair and walked over to stand over the pair on the bed.

"This is getting good now," Cupid gloated. "Keep going," he whispered to the dark-haired boy.

As if on command, Kyle stood up and unbuttoned his pants before pulling down the zipper.

"Yes," crooned Psyche.

"No!" plead the mother.

"I'm only loosening things up a bit," he reassured her. "The pants were getting really uncomfortable."

He hesitated for a moment then slid the jeans down to the ground and stepped out of them, taking his shoes with them. He kept his boxers on. The tent he pitched in them was impressive. But his mother looked away as soon as she realized that she had been looking.

He stroked himself a couple of times through the cloth, then stopped. He could touch himself anytime he wanted. Right now, he wanted to touch her.

He gently lifted his mother's slender legs and used them to spin her body so that she was laying on the bed entirely. Then he climbed on the bed next to her, his bulge pressed against her hip and pulled at her bra until both tits were on full display. They were so round, so perfect, he could have spent the whole afternoon just worshipping her breasts.

He climbed on top of her, with one knee on each side of her hips and went to town on them. He sucked and kissed and licked each one, paying special attention to the nipples.

His mother trembled beneath him. He moved up to her face, with one hand still massaging a breast, and looked into her eyes. She looked upset.

"Am I hurting you?" he asked sincerely even as he continued to fondle her. It was as if he'd lost nearly all control of his hands.

She shook her head and looked away.

He started to ask her if she wanted him to stop, but he was too afraid she would say yes. Then what would he do?

So instead, he kissed her. He gently caressed her, the way a lover might. She still didn't kiss him back.

"I want to learn how to make you feel good," he said tenderly. He moved his lips to her neck and started working his way down.

When he got to her breasts, he vigorously tongued each nipple. She started to squirm beneath him. He smiled against her skin and continued down the path. As his kisses descended below her belly button, she started to push him away.

"Kyle! Stop!"

Dammit, she said the cursed word. He paused because he didn't want to fight her or hurt her. He wanted to touch her and please her. And if he were to be completely honest with himself now that he'd gone this far; he wanted to fuck her.

Standing next to the top of the bed, Psyche and Cupid stood. Cupid moved his slender form against her voluptuous body, as they watched the activities in front of them.

"I think she may need a little encouragement," Psyche said.

"You may be right," Cupid replied as reached a hand into his pouch and pulled out a tiny jar with some type of ointment in it. He pulled out the tiny cork and poured some onto his fingertips before corking it back and tucking it away again.

Then, with slightly glistening fingertips, he touched the woman right behind each ear. She didn't feel his touch, but she felt a sensation that made her draw in air sharply. He did the same on her chest, above her heart. Then, just for fun he touched each of her nipples.

She noticeably relaxed and stopped pushing Kyle away. She looked dazed, almost like she forgot where she was for a moment.

Kyle looked a little confused as well. He moved so that his face was even with hers again.

"Are you okay?"

She nodded, a little glassy-eyed. Then she looked over his face like she was seeing him for the first time.

He was curious about her sudden change. She shifted beneath him. When she did, her thigh grazed his cock which was engorged and dangling between them. Electricity zinged through his body and his thoughts returned with laser focus to her body.

Before she could react, his lips were on hers again. She surprised him by willingly opening her mouth in response. Otherwise, she lay completely still.

"Kiss me back?" he asked, trying not to plead.

She instantly responded, exploring his mouth with her tongue as if she were on a mission. The new sensation made his dick twitch again and it tapped her inner thigh.

He suddenly wanted to feel himself between her toned thighs. Though the effect was less than ideal between two layers of clothes, he pushed her legs apart enough to guide his erect penis between them. Then he moved his hips, stroking himself in the grip of her thighs. It felt so good, he had to stop almost immediately.

"Can I take your pants off?" he asked. He was feeling encouraged since she kissed him.

She nodded.

He sat up on his knees so that he could work the button and zipper of her slacks. He was so excited he almost couldn't bear it. His cock throbbed violently as he slid her pants down her hips revealing simple cotton underwear. They were cut high on the thigh and as he pulled the pants down, he kissed the highest part of her exposed thigh. When he got down to her feet, he realized she was still wearing her heels. Before pulling the pants off all the way, he lovingly pulled each shoe off, one at a time.

When both shoes and pants were in a pile on the floor, he kissed the tops of her feet, then worked his way up. As he reached her inner thigh, she started to tense up. Her hands moved down to cover herself.

"Let me," he requested, sweetly. She moved her hands.

"I see what you've done," Psyche whispered to her lover.

"It's really not much," he replied. "Her body already wants it; I've just taken down some of her mental resistance. The power dynamics are shifted. She see's him now as a man instead of just her son. Just a coincidence she's so submissive in this role."

"Does he realize, do you think? This shift in roles."

"I think he's starting to."

Psyche saw that her husband was enjoying the show and reached under his robes and rubbed his cock gently.

The two watched on.

Kyle's kisses had reached the apex of her thighs. Her legs parted, almost imperceptibly. He grinned in response before pressing his lips to her mound. She sighed and he felt her hand barely touch his hair. He shifted his weight while pushing her legs apart, and moved so that his body was now positioned between her legs.

This time when he pressed his face into the juncture between her thighs, he could feel the heat. He hummed in delight, and that brought forth a moan from her. He licked along the crease where her labia met. Her hips rose in response.

Emboldened, he grabbed the top of her underwear and started to glide them down until the top of her pubic mound showed.

"Should I keep going?" he asked.

She nodded in response.

"Say it then," he was feeling a little disconcerted by her silence.

"I want you to," she said in almost a whisper. Then a little louder, but equally breathy she said, "Take them off."

And he did. He didn't even see where the panties landed. 100% of his focus was on the treasure between her legs. She wasn't completely bald, which was fine with him. But she'd had a bikini wax and what hair was left was trimmed close.

For a few minutes he merely looked in awe. Then he spread her soft folds apart to marvel and the moist pink flesh beneath. When he found her tight opening, he began to imagine pushing his hard cock inside her. But first he wanted to her moan again.

He pushed her knees up and spread her legs some more so now everything was in full display. For a moment he hesitated, not quite sure what to do next. He'd never been this close to a woman's vagina, let alone touched one. But he'd seen plenty of porn, and his instinct said he wanted to taste her, so he did.

When his lips touched her inner thigh, she sighed. He kissed right at her panty line, then licked. It was a long, sensuous lick that barely touched her outer labia. He did the same on the other side. Then he began to kiss the pink between. It was swollen and so warm and wet. When he finally ran his tongue along the side of her clitoris, she moaned. He repeated this several times while also teasing her inner lips.

He felt her fingers run through his hair and he smiled. She was really starting to squirm now. He licked and sucked her clit until she started bucking into him. The grip in his hair increased until she was almost pulling. She was more than moaning now. As the orgasm in her built, she was crying out. He was going to make his mom cum.

As her orgasm released, she called out his name, and fuck that was hot. Her hips were bucking and twitching so hard she was practically slamming into his face, but he stayed the course until she stilled. That was magnificent.

His cock was throbbing so hard now, he was almost worried he'd come in his boxers before he had his chance to feel her from the inside.

Unwilling to hold off any longer, he pulled them down and moved until his body was above hers. He was so frantic; he fumbled a little as he attempted to guide his engorged dick into her body.

Then his mother shocked him, by reaching down and guiding him herself. She took him in her hand pressed the head of his penis against her opening and he pushed into her. It felt better than he even imagined. She was so warm, almost hot, and tight. And she was so wet he slid in easily. He went in so far and fast that she gasped. Maybe he should have gone in a little easier. But he was already pretty undone just from the feel of her.

He pulled back and plunged in even deeper. On his third stroke his entire shaft was buried in her cunt and his balls slapped her ass. She gasped again. Having only really seen dicks on porn, he had assumed he was an average size. But the way his mom's eyes popped wide open when he filled her up, he suspected he was more than average.

"Is that too much?" he asked as he slid out a little preparing to ram back into her, regardless of her answer.

"No," she said, a little breathlessly. "You're just bigger than I expect..." her words were cut off as he slammed back into her even harder.

Kyle was fully unleashed now and as he pounded her; her breasts bounced intoxicatingly. He caught one in his mouth and bit down. His mom shrieked in surprise, but then he found her nipple and sucked as he continued to thrust inside of her. She was moaning again now, sounding almost animalistic. He was pretty sure he was too, but it was hard to hear over the pounding of his blood coursing through his veins.

His orgasm was building. As he was pumping into her nearly frantically, he could feel it coming. Should he pull out or cum inside her? He was sure she would want him to pull out. The thought of a condom had never even occurred to him.

Before he could think it through anymore, it was too late. He was exploding inside of her. He could feel the semen shooting out of him deep into her womb. He just kept going until he was done. As he relaxed, he buried his head in her chest. Her tits were so warm and soft. Eventually his dick softened, and he finally slid out of her.

Wow! He'd just fucked his own mom. He was sure he should be feeling shame right now, but he only felt excitement and hope. Hope that she'd let him do it again soon.

He started to kiss her again, first her tits, then up to her neck. But she stopped him.

"I need to go to the bathroom," she said. Her cheeks were still pink with excitement. But her face bore signs of the shame that he lacked. That made him feel a little bad. However, he still planned to try again though. Maybe after lunch.

The undetected couple watched as the pink faced woman scurried out of the room. The boy pulled on his boxers with a dreamy look on his face.

"That went pretty well, don't you think?" Cupid asked, a smug grin painted across his face.

"I can't argue with that. Next year I think I will pick," she said. Her mind was already filling with ideas.

12