Cupid, Draw Back Your Bow!

Story Info
Teen asks Cupid to save her sister’s marriage.
10.8k words
4.57
10.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cupid, Draw Back Your Bow!

^^^

"Ahhh!" Cupid sighed as he held his penis and peed into the ornate flower pot. He'd been asleep and an urgent need to relieve himself woke him.

The flow eased and stopped. He shook his wiener. The ancient god of desire heard a young woman's voice calling out his name. He cocked his ear.

The woman had been listening to Sam Cooke singing "Cupid". A song about Cupid and how his arrows caused people to fall in love.

She said, "Cupid, are you real? Please help me! My sister and her husband used to be so in love and now all they do is fight. Could you make them fall in love again?"

Cupid scratched his balls and thought, "Ha. Someone is asking for my help. That hasn't happened for a long, long time."

He stepped toward his bed, stopped, and said, "I've been sleeping for over five hundred years. I'm going to help this girl. She isn't an ardent believer, and that wasn't much of a prayer, but it's not like I'm busy."

Cupid teleported himself to the young woman's location. She was in her room, getting ready to go to bed.

She was naked.

Cupid materialized behind her and thought, "What a nice ass! That alone makes my journey worthwhile."

He cleared his throat.

The woman turned, saw him, and screamed.

She stared at the gray-haired man with long hair and a long beard, wearing a tunic. She was so shocked that she neglected to cover her body.

The woman was eighteen years old, and her body epitomized the vibrancy of youth. She was fit, healthy and unspoiled. Her skin glowed. Her hair was thick and lustrous.

Her body had only recently blossomed. She had a petite frame, thin arms, and slender legs like a gazelle. The womanly changes to her body had begun but not progressed to the point that she was curvy and rounded all over. That would come later.

She had a tight firm butt that protruded so much it embarrassed her and caught the eye of every man in her vicinity.

Her breasts were like scoops of vanilla ice cream attached to her chest. The cherries on top were her bright pink nipples. Her breasts were perfectly round and so firm and fresh that they didn't sag a millimeter.

Cupid looked her up and down. "Nice tits," he observed. He scanned her lower body. She was hairless below her eyebrows. He said to himself, "She is as well-groomed as a temple priestess."

"Who are you? How did you get into my room?" the teenager asked frantically.

"You invited me."

"What? I don't know you. My parents are right down the hall. Did you hurt them?"

Cupid began humming the tune to Sam Cook's song Cupid.

Maycee was too scared to notice.

Cupid sang a verse, "Cupid, draw back your bow."

Still, there was no look of recognition.

He sighed and said, "I'm Cupid. You called out to me to help save your sister's marriage."

"You're real?" she babbled.

She realized she was naked, grabbed a pillow off her bed, and held it in front of her nude body. Her face turned red.

Cupid laughed gently, smiled, and said, "Yes. I'm real. Forgotten, neglected, and no longer fully engaged in the world of humans, but I'm still around.

"I heard your call, and I'm here to help. Kindling desire is my strong suit. Tell me about your sister and her husband."

"Do you mind if I put on some clothes first?"

"You have a beautiful body. If you make you more comfortable, I could be naked."

Instantly, his clothes vanished. He also transformed from an unkempt old man to a male her age. Before her stood a handsome, fit, dark-haired male, with a tiny penis.

"Wow. You must be a god if you can change your body." She stared at him and said without thinking," Ah...Why is your penis so small?"

He looked at it and said, "Is it?"

"Yeah."

"It's average for men of my era. Have you ever seen the statue of David by Michelangelo? Our penises are the same size.

"The Greek playwright Aristophanes summed up the ideal traits of a man. He said a man should have '...a gleaming chest, bright skin, broad shoulders, strong buttocks, and a little prick'.

His words had no effect on her. She looked unimpressed by his little penis.

"What do you think is adequate?" he asked.

He caused his penis grow to a length of eighteen inches.

"This penis is as long as a donkey's. Is this more to your liking?" Cupid asked.

She giggled and said, "No. That's too long."

She held her hand in front of her body to show him what she thought was acceptable. She said, "A good dick is six inches long and two inches thick."

He made his dick conform to her dimensions and asked, "Is this better?"

His cock looked like an elongated beer can.

"The length is good. It's too thick."

He reduced its circumference.

"That's better," she said and blushed. She added, "I can't believe we are discussing penises. We should get dressed."

She turned and grabbed her sleeping shorts and tank top. He looked at her butt and thought, "That is some delicious butt cleavage. I'd bet you could bounce a drachma off her tight bum."

He willed a tunic to appear and cover him.

When she was dressed, she faced him and asked, "Can you restore the love my sister and brother-in-law once had?"

"I am the god of desire. I have arrows that will fill them with such lust that nothing else matters. They will couple continuously for days without breaking for food, drink, or sleep."

"Wow. That's more than needed. I don't want them to die from screwing."

"Tell me their situation," he said, and he sat on her desk chair.

She sat on the bed and said, "I'm eighteen. My name is Maycee. My sister, Nora, is six years older than me. When she was eighteen, she met Owen. Two years later, they were married. She got pregnant on their honeymoon, and they had a second child two years later."

He chuckled and said, "It doesn't sound like they need my help. She's popping out babies at a fast rate."

"Here's the thing," Maycee said, "My sister has two children to care for under four years of age. She's exhausted. Her whole world is changing diapers and breastfeeding the kids."

She grinned and said, "My sister jokes that she is topless more often than a stripper at a titty bar."

They laughed at her joke.

He smiled and said, "She's tired, stressed, and not getting enough sleep, and her husband is probably feeling neglected. He's working, providing for his family like he always did, and his wife is MIA. She's too busy being a mother to be his wife."

"Exactly! Things are tense at their house. She complains that he doesn't help her. When he helps, she criticizes him and says he doesn't do it right.

"God forbid, that he should nap, talk to a friend, or watch sports. She throws a fit and says something snarky, like: 'I never get time off' or 'I wish I had time to nap or chat with my friends'."

Cupid nodded and said, "I imagine making the kids disappear is not an acceptable option, and they don't have the money to hire a nanny."

Maycee nodded.

"This isn't a new phenomenon. Other women have been through this. Can't they explain to her that every mother experiences this? Birthing and raising children is a challenge.

"Someone needs to tell her she shouldn't alienate her best friend and life partner because she's tired and resentful."

"My sister has always been a star," Maycee said. "She's beautiful. She got good grades in school without studying. She's never had to ask for help."

Maycee paused, thought, and said, "Our mother is dead. I can't think of anyone she would listen to if they said, 'Your bitchy behavior is driving a good man away. Stop it!'.

"She needs to get laid. I was hoping you could work your magic and have them fuck their brains out. They haven't had sex in fifteen months.

"My sister cut Owen off, saying she wasn't feeling sexy when she was six months pregnant. She has used the baby as an excuse not to be intimate with him since she gave birth.

"They fight with such self-righteous venom I can't see them lowering their shields and making love without some out-of-this-world intervention."

A tear fell from her eye, and she said, "I am afraid that they will break up any day now."

She cried. Cupid came to her, sat beside her, and held her until she was done.

She sniffed and said, "Thank you. I needed a good cry."

"What do you think of my idea?" she asked. "If you could get them to have great sex, they'd realize how much they love each other."

"I'm a big fan of great sex," Cupid said, "but as you describe the situation, there's too much bad will built up on both sides. They need to talk. He needs to say, 'I'm sorry. I haven't been there for you. I want you in my life forever. I'll do better'.

"She needs to say, "I'm sorry that I've been grouchy and bitchy. I know I've been neglecting you and our relationship. I love you, and I'll do better'."

"You can get them to do that?"

"No. That's why I will create two worlds. In one you will impersonate your sister, and, in another, I will impersonate her husband. We will apologize for them, go with them on a romantic weekend, and give them great sex.

"When they return home, each will feel that the other recognized and owned up to their mistakes and the sex will remind them how much they love one another."

Maycee's eyes grew wide and her mouth fell open. She audibly gulped, and said, "So I'm going to sleep with my brother-in-law?"

"Yes. You are willing to help, aren't you? Your sister won't know and neither will Owen. He will assume he's having sex with Nora."

Maycee gritted her teeth and nodded, accepting it as the price she must pay to reboot her sister's marriage.

She gave him a questioning look and asked, "How do you ensure that Nora and Owen have identical experiences? What if, afterward, Nora says 'I want to go back to the restaurant and order the chicken parm you had', and he says, 'I had the fish. You had the chicken parmesan', and she says, 'No. I had the New York strip'."

"I can't. They will have different experiences, conversations, sex in different positions, etc. I will fuzzify their memories..."

"Fuzz-a-what?"

"Fuzzify. I can't guarantee they will do, say, and have the same experiences, so I will make their memories fuzzy. They won't remember, 'Did we do missionary or doggie first?' or 'Did we walk or take a cab?'.

"They will remember that their spouse said, "I was wrong. I love you. Please forgive me'. We will get them past the hard feelings. Then, they can be a loving couple once more."

Maycee looked skeptical.

Cupid said, "I realize it doesn't make sense. What you are forgetting is that I am a god. I can do stuff like this. It'll be fine. Our mission starts tomorrow morning."

^^^

After lunch, Cupid created a duplicate world.

He called Nora, pretended to be her husband, and said, "Hello, Darling. We haven't had much time alone. I've arranged for your sister to babysit the kids this weekend, and I booked us a suite at the Four Seasons."

"That sounds great."

"Good. I'll be home at 5:00 to pick you up."

^^^

In the other world, Maycee pretended to be Nora and gave Owen the same message.

He thought, "She's making an effort." He agreed to go.

^^^

The two-world plan required there be three Maycees. Maycee #1 was transformed into her sister. She would be with Owen, playing the role of the dutiful wife and begging her husband's forgiveness for being such a bitch.

Maycee # 2 was in the other world. She played herself and watched the kids so Cupid, who transformed himself to look like Owen, could take Nora to the Four Seasons. He would be the contrite husband, begging his wife to forgive him for being an ass

Maycee #3 was in the world with Maycee #1. Number three was playing herself. She would take care of the kids, so Maycee #1, who was pretending to be Nora, could grovel, suck dick, and make amends to Owen.

^^^

Maycee #2 and # 3 showed up at her sister's house, in different worlds, around four o'clock to look after the children.

Maycee # 1, who inhabited the form of her sister, had shaved her legs. She wore a push-up bra, hose and a garter belt, high heels, and a sexy low-cut dress.

"Damn!" Maycee said as she looked in the mirror. "The push-up bra isn't necessary. Her breastfeeding boobs are big. In this push-up bra, they are huge."

She chuckled and said, "What the hell! Owen and the other men will enjoy looking at these enormous mounds. And hey, I'm not the one who looks like a slut. Everyone thinks I'm Nora."

Maycee/Nora was sitting in the family room with caretaker Maycee and the kids when Owen arrived home. She stood and showed Owen what high heels, Spanks, and a push-up bra could do to his pudgy wife's figure.

He gave her a wolf whistle and said, "You look great."

"Thank you." She came in for a kiss.

"What the hell," Maycee thought. She slipped her sister's handsome husband some tongue.

"Mmm," he moaned in surprise and returned the passion and affection. He thought, "I guess she wants to make amends. It would be best for the kids if we stayed together."

The other Maycee and the kids watched and smiled.

Macyee #1 said, "Let's go! I packed our bags. They are by the door. The sooner we leave, the sooner I can get on my knees..."

She was facing her husband, and only he could see her face. She pushed her tongue against her cheek, mimicking giving him a BJ, and finished the sentence. "And thank you properly for putting up with my bad behavior."

Caretaker Maycee and the kids saw them off. They stood on the front porch and waved as they drove away.

^^^

Cupid, pretending to be Owen, came home early with a bouquet of flowers. He stepped into the house and hollered, "Honey, I'm home."

Maycee # 2 came out of the kitchen and said, "Nora is upstairs getting ready. She's excited, but also, wary. She likes what you've been saying and doing, but it's such a turnaround..."

"She's wondering if it's too good to be true," Cupid said.

"I expected as much. I won't pressure her. We'll have sex when she's ready."

"Good plan."

Nora came down the stairs. She paused on the landing and, for effect, adopted a pose all models learn. She placed her body at a 45-degree angle to add depth and definition. She put one leg slightly forward with a soft knee bend and pointed toe to make her legs look longer and leaner.

Cupid gave her the response she'd hoped for.

"Honey, you're gorgeous!"

He ran to her, embraced, and kissed her. He leaned her backward. They resemble the famous picture taken in Times Square on Victory-Japan Day. The one where a woman in white is kissed by a sailor.

"Oh!" Maycee cooed as she watched the romantic kiss.

Cupid grabbed the suitcases and put them in the trunk. He joined Nora. They said goodbye to the kids and Maycee and drove off.

After parking and checking into the high-end hotel, Cupid slipped the bellhop some cash to take their luggage to the room. He turned to Nora and said, "How about a drink at the bar?"

"I'd like that." She giggled and said, "I spent an hour getting dressed and putting my makeup on. I'm glad someone will get to see it."

"You look lovely, and I'm proud to show you off. All the women are going to hate you for outshining them, and the men will be envious of me for being with the most beautiful woman in town."

Nora blushed and said, "I haven't heard you talk like that in a while."

"I apologize. I let work and the kids distract me. You are the most important thing in the world to me. I've been a fool."

Nora stopped in her tracks and said, "We're skipping the bar. Those are the words I've been wanting to hear. We are going to our room, and I'm going to jump your bones."

Cupid smiled, gave her his arm, and escorted her to the elevator and their room.

She pounced on him as soon as the door closed. They kissed passionately. They fumbled as they kissed and undressed each other completely.

They kissed and groped each other.

He lifted her like she weighed nothing. She wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. She guided his hard cock into her vagina.

He machine-gunned his cock into her pussy. She bounced, driving his dick in deep.

They gasped and fucked and fucked and gasped.

He pushed her against the wall. They kissed, and he fucked her slowly, moving his hips in a circle.

"Oh!" she moaned as his cock hit her clit and new and different parts of her vagina.

They French kissed and savored one another. The initial sex had been rough and animalistic. Now, they moved slowly and made love. They moaned, sweated, and their hearts pounded. Joy overtook them, and they orgasmed.

Cupid guided her to a soft landing, and he sat on the bed. He fell back and pulled her to him. She straddled his waist and chuckled as his cock slipped out of her.

"Wow! That was a big climax!" she said.

"Yes. Wow!"

They laughed and rested. She got up and peed. He followed and peed while she washed her hands. She said, "Sex with you has always been good."

He shook his penis, flushed, and stood behind her. He pressed his hips into her plump ass and caressed a boob that was damp from leaking milk.

He looked at her face in the mirror and said, "Yes. We are great at physical things. Not so great at talking."

He caressed her round bottom and said, "I'm sorry I don't tell you every day how much you mean to me. How much I love you."

He kissed her shoulder and hefted a weighty tit. His dick grew hard.

She felt his growing erection bump her ass and thighs. She spread her legs and leaned so her forearms rested on the sink. She grabbed his dick and shoved it into her hungry cunt.

"Mmm," she moaned. "Have you gotten bigger?"

"Shit," Cupid thought. "Do I shrink it? How much? Damn it! I'll never get it right."

He said, "They say that absence makes the heart grow fonder." He laughed and added, "Maybe, in my case, it made my lonely penis bigger."

He pushed his dick into her and fucked her slowly with long strokes.

"I promise to communicate better. To tell you what's on my mind."

She pushed her ass into him and said, "I swear your dick is bigger. Mmm. That's not a bad thing. Oh!." She moaned and savored his penis.

Then she responded to his words. "We both need to communicate better. I've been overwhelmed, taking care of the children. I didn't ask for help."

She sighed and focused on the big dick in her vagina for a few minutes. Then, she said, "You're a good man."

She meant both meanings of the phrase.

Cupid fucked her to a climax and shot a load inside of her.

"Ohhhhh," he groaned. To himself, he added, "Wow! That was good. It's been centuries."

^^^

Owen drove Maycee # 1 to the hotel. They checked in and went to their room. Maycee went into the bathroom.

Owen asked, "What time is our dinner reservation?"

Maycee re-appeared. She was naked. Or more accurately, Owen saw Nora's naked body. She said in a husky voice, "I made it for nine. I have some making up to do."

Owen's eyes grew wide. She hadn't allowed him to see her naked for over a year. She had a big round ass and huge tits. She hadn't lost all the weight she'd gain during the pregnancy/

Still, she hadn't crossed the line from cute and curvy to fat and I'll pass.

"Like what you see?" she teased, knowing the answer. She could see his erection, tenting his pants.

"Are you going to undress, or do I have to rip your clothes off?"

He gave her an embarrassed smile and began to undress.

While he took his clothes off, she got on her hands and knees and crawled towards him. She moved like she was a cat.

Her big tits were pulled by gravity into perfect orbs. From what he could see of her behind, it looked perfect too.

She stopped when she was in front of him and sat on her heels. She looked up at him with big, sad eyes and said, "I've been bad. I took my frustrations out on you. When I was tired, instead of asking for help, I yelled at you."