Cupid, Draw Back Your Bow!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rose and put his dick in her mouth. She massaged it with her tongue. She engulfed as much of it as she could.

She pulled off and said, "I love kissing you, sucking your dick, and having sex with you. How stupid am I? I punished you by not having sex, and I ended up denying myself the pleasure of great sex.

"I verbally and mentally abused you. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

She resumed sucking his cock and did so for many minutes. "Mmmm," she moaned before she stopped.

"Will you accept my apology and let me make amends?"

Owen nodded.

She grabbed his dick and stroked it while she bobbed up and down. She didn't stop until he cried out and came in her mouth. She tongued his dick, swallowed, and said, "Thank you."

He reached for her, helped her stand, and tried to kiss her.

She turned her head, sank to the floor, and said, "I don't deserve your kisses. I was a bitch. If you want, you can fuck me and cum on my butt, my boobs, or my face. Do you want fuck my tits? Should I lick your asshole?"

"Stop it!" he shouted.

He knelt beside her and said, "I don't want to punish you. I want to love you, and I want things to be like they were before we had children. Love me unconditionally, and let me love you that way.

"Let's let bygones be bygones. There's nothing to be gained by punishing you. I want to rejoice now that we are back on track."

"Really?"

"Definitely!"

"Yes!" Maycee said to herself.

They got into bed and made out.

"Wow, He's a good kisser," Maycee thought, "and he's gentle with the girls."

Owen didn't hesitate or have to be asked to go down on her even though she had a hairy pussy. He had her moaning, groaning, and calling out his name. He didn't stop until Maycee orgasmed.

He lay his head on her upper thigh and stared at her vulva as she enjoyed her climax.

After she came down from the high, he knelt in between her legs and lifted her knees to her shoulders. This caused her hips to tilt and exposed her vagina and anus,

"What are you doing?" she exclaimed.

"Looking at your butthole."

He laughed and said, "It's your fault. You planted the idea of licking your asshole in my brain, and I'm considering it."

"But it's dirty and disgusting!"

He sat on his heels, studied it, and said, "The orifice is crinkled and darker than the surrounding skin. It doesn't look dirty or disgusting."

"Don't touch it!"

He paused as if considering the deed; she was anxious and almost hyperventilated.

"It doesn't call to me," he said. "You have so many other parts that are fun, pretty, and tasty, I can pass on this one."

She sighed and looked relieved.

He kept her balled up with her legs splayed and her knees up by her shoulder. He drove his cock into her wide-open vagina.

"Oh!" they moaned.

"Being inside your vagina is the best," he said.

"Yes. Next to an orgasm, the initial penetration is my favorite thing. Followed closely by oral sex, kissing, boob play, cuddling, being in your arms, and seeing you smile."

He drove his penis in deep, leaned down, kissed her, and said, "You say the sweetest things."

He remained on his knees, and he repeatedly drove his cock into her.

Maycee didn't have to fake it. She cooed and moaned, and her tits shook every time he thrust into her.

Her clit was hard and swollen. It looked like a pearl. Her labia majora were the shell.

He stopped thrusting, leaned his hips into her, and ground his pubic bone against her sensitive nub. His cock rubbed her G-spot.

He smiled and looked at her big tits. Milk oozed out. He leaned down and lapped it up. He sucked on a nipple and was rewarded with more of her warm milk.

He kept grinding on her clit and sucking on her teat.

"Ohhh!" Maycee screamed. Her body temporarily froze as she climaxed.

Owen smiled. He felt her pussy pulsate and contract around his cock.

He was still and let her enjoy her orgasm.

Minutes later, her eyes opened. They had a dreamy unfocused look. She released a deep breath and said, "That was a good one."

She glanced at the clock and said, "Maybe we should get ready for dinner."

"Not yet," Owen said. "I'm hard, and I believe there is another orgasm in you."

"Oh, really! You know this how?" She chuckled.

"I have a sense for these things."

He pulled out, lay on his back, and said, "Mount me, Cowgirl. I want to watch your boobies bounce while you ride me to a third orgasm."

She obliged him and got on top of him.

She rode his cock, bouncing up and down on his hard cock in ways that pleased her. Her tits bounced like crazy. Too much. She held them with her hands.

Owen's view was great. His beautiful wife slammed herself down on his cock. She moaned and gasped for air. Her big nipples and big tits were bouncing less crazily than they had been before she cupped her hands under them, but it was still hot.

He lovingly looked at his wife and watched the woman he had married pleasure herself by riding his cock.

It took all his willpower not to cum.

When he heard a change in her breathing that indicated she was close, he lost in and fired off.

"Oh, no!" she moaned.

Maycee was not going to be denied her third orgasm.

She brought her right hand to her clit and rubbed, giving her the necessary stimulation his weakening erection wasn't.

It was enough.

"Ohhhhh," she moaned as she climaxed. She rubbed her clit until the orgasm made her clitoris too sensitive to touch. She slumped forward on her brother-in-law.

They were late to dinner.

Owen trash-talked in the elevator. He said, "I knew there was another orgasm in you. I could tell by the look in your eyes."

"You were right. I'll never doubt you again."

To herself, Maycee said, "I've never had three orgasms in a single sex session. What a guy! Owen really took care of me. I know he doesn't have a brother. I wonder if he has a cousin? Hell. I'd be interested in an uncle or his grandfather."

She giggled.

"What's so funny?"

She lied and said, "I was thinking about dessert and wondering if we could get something with whipped cream to go?"

"I like how you think!"

^^^

After their satisfying tryst, Cupid and Nora dressed and had dinner.

Cupid was charming and complimentary. Nora smiled and thought, "He's handsome, kind, and nice. What was I thinking?"

"Shall we order dessert?" he asked.

"No need. I have a treat for you upstairs." She smiled in a sexy manner.

"Check, please!"

They went upstairs. Cupid played it cool.

Nora playfully pushed him onto the bed. He sat. Her body began to sway, and she did a sexy strip tease.

When she was naked, Cupid said, "Wow! You are so beautiful."

Nora smiled at the compliment, knelt in front of him, and unbuckled his pants. He lifted his bottom so she could get his pants and underwear out of the way.

She grasped his hard rod and studied it. "This is a fine-looking penis. I'd bet money it is longer and thicker than it was on our third date when I first met him."

"You are more beautiful and desirable than when I first met you because then I could only judge you on your appearance. Now, that I've gotten to know the whole package - How kind you are. What a good person. How smart and sexy..."

He laughed and said, "Maybe my dick is bigger. Darling, you bring out the best in me. You've made me a better man. Is it inconceivable you've inspired my penis to new heights?"

They laughed.

She wrapped her lips around his penis and gave him great head. At times, it was enthusiastic. Then, languid and loving. Her hands, tongue, and lips pleasure him.

He moaned and let her give him this gift.

When he came; she swallowed.

"Babe, you're the best," he murmured and reclined on the bed.

Nora slipped away to the bathroom.

He heard the toilet flush and the faucet run. He heard the buzz of her electric toothbrush. When she returned her hair was combed, her makeup was perfect, and her breath was minty fresh.

She joined him on the bed, and they made out. It was soft kisses, gentle caresses, and soulful moans. Until...

"Ah!" Nora cried out in pain.

"What is it? Am I being too rough?"

"No. My boobs are engorged. They hurt. I need to express some milk. I brought my pump."

"I'd be glad to help. I love sucking on your nipples, and I'm curious about your breast milk."

"You want to taste my milk?"

"I want to suckle at your breasts."

Her eyes showed that she was surprised at his request. She shrugged and said, "Go ahead."

Cupid sucked gently. Nora massaged her boob, helping to free her milk. It began to flow.

He sucked; she sighed.

After a couple of minutes, she said, "That's helping. If you're up to it, I need you to do both breasts for ten minutes."

"I can do that." He moved to her other boob.

After a while, he put his hand on her pussy and fingered her.

She grabbed his hand and said, "Please don't. I know you mean well, but I don't want my mind to associate breastfeeding with sex. People joke that a penis has not conscious. Well, neither does a nipple.

"You know I enjoy it when you suck on my breasts. It's like there is a thread connecting my nipples to my clit and vagina. Stimulate my nipples, and I get wet down below.

"When my nipples are sucked, endorphins are released, and I get a rush of pleasant warm feelings. The secret no woman talks about is that breastfeeding your child can trigger this response.

"It makes sense biologically. Babies need to be fed. Why not make the process pleasurable for the mother?

"It is embarrassing to admit I feel pleasure when I breastfeed. I tell myself that breastfeeding babies is a necessary and natural action that is all about nourishment, but..."

"I understand," Cupid said sincerely.

He removed his hand and returned to work, relieving the pressure caused by her overfilled boobs. He did them both.

Nora tapped him on the shoulder and said, "Thank you. That's enough."

He pulled off. There was milk on his lips.

She said, "I know we are naked and in bed, and you have a huge hard-on, but I'd rather not have sex now."

"I understand. This place has a rooftop bar. I bet the view from there is spectacular." He touched her face, looked into her eyes, and added, "Not as lovely as you, but..."

"Oh, you! You know how to make a girl feel appreciated."

They dressed and went to the roof. They drank, danced, flirted, and took in the view.

They returned to the room and, as before, had hot, rough sex.

They gasped and came. They fell into each other's arms, murmuring that they loved the other.

^^^

Maycee and Owen returned to their room, carrying a banana split with extra cherries and extra whipped cream. They giggled like teenagers as they entered the room.

They immediately got naked, and Owen immediately put some of the whipped cream on her breasts. He licked it off.

Maycee moaned appreciatively, and then she cried out in pain.

"What's the matter?" Owen asked.

"My tits hurt. They feel like they're going to explode."

"I forgot about your milk. It's building up because you haven't breastfed Oliver recently. Did you bring your pump?"

"No. What a dunce I am."

"We can fix this. We need to express the milk. A warm compress would help." He looked around the room as if he'd find one.

"I have an idea. Get in the shower. The warm water will make the process easier and more comfortable."

They went into the bathroom. While Maycee peed, Owen got the water to temperature.

She stepped in and let the spray pound her breasts. "Ah! This feels better."

She stood there; the water pelted her boobs.

"Is your milk flowing?"

"No."

You need to hand express it."

"What the fuck is that?" Maycee asked herself. She grabbed her boobs and squeezed.

"Owe!" she yelled. She thought, "I don't have a clue about expressing milk. My boobs have never been filled with milk. Nora's are and they hurt. What if they get so full that they explode?"

She opened the shower door and asked, "Owen, I need your help."

"Sure, Babe."

He got naked, got in, and positioned her in the stream. He stood behind her and said, "As I recall, I'm supposed to make a 'C' out of my hand with my thumb on top and my fingers under your breasts. I put my hand two to three inches above your nipple, compress gently, and slid forward."

He executed the move while he talked. He repeated the process.

"This is supposed to move the milk out of your ducts to your nipple."

On the third try, milk oozed out. On the fourth, milk sprayed out.

"Cool," Maycee said. She caught herself and said, "I mean you're doing it. Great job.

Owen continued. He repositioned his 'C' clamp to do all the ducts surrounding her nipple and repeated it on her other breast. All told, it took twenty minutes.

"Thank you, so much. The feeling that my boobs were going to burst is gone," Maycee said, and she laughed.

Owen laughed and said, "Glad to be of service."

His hard cock had been bumping into her thighs and butt. She grabbed it and said, "It looks like I'm not the only one who needs some relief."

She stroked his cock and kissed him. They continued to kiss; they got handsy. Things progressed.

Maycee ended up pressed against the wall, and Owen fucked her savagely from behind. It was rough sex. Quick and very satisfying. They both yelled as they came.

"Wow. That was good," Maycee said. "You can shower with me anytime."

They laughed, washed, and dried.

They got into bed and turned the television on as they rested and recuperated.

Maycee grabbed the remote, turned the TV off, and said, "This is boring. We can find better ways to entertain ourselves."

She got on her hands and knees and straddled him. Her furry pussy was inches from his face.

She giggled and asked, "Do you like what you see?"

"Yes, Ma'am!"

"Do you know what you are supposed to do?"

"Yes, Ma'am!"

He stuck his tongue out and licked her slick.

"Ohh!" she moaned. "Good man."

She sat on his face, grabbed his dick, and popped it into her mouth.

She sucked his hard cock. He ate her warm, wet, fragrant pussy.

Neither stopped until the other orgasmed.

They were filled with joy and thoroughly drained of bodily fluids and energy. They slept peacefully in each other's arms.

^^^Saturday morning^^^

Nora woke and found herself in Cupid's warm embrace. He was spooning her. She opened her eyes and saw him looking at her. She saw love in his eyes.

"What are you doing?" she asked as she smiled and rolled onto her back.

"I've been looking at you. You're beautiful. I'm such a lucky man!"

"Ohh!" she gushed and kissed him.

They lingered in the kiss. It evolved. They French kissed and did a series of quick pecks. Mostly, they kept their lips pressed together in long, sensuous kisses.

Cupid touched her face and neck. He avoided her swollen breasts. He fingered her while they had another epic kiss. She opened her legs to facilitate the process.

She became wet and said, "How do you want me?"

He chuckled and said, "We've done athletic and rough. How about something easy? Spooning?"

"Easy is good."

She lay on her side. He spooned her. She grabbed his cock and guided it inside her vagina. They rocked and had an easy, unhurried, gentle fuck.

Cupid enhanced it with kisses on her lips, ear, neck, and shoulder. He ran his finger through her long auburn hair, and during the twenty minutes they had intercourse, he whispered sweet nothings in her ear.

Cupid reached down, fingered her clit, and slightly increased the pace and force of his thrusts. They orgasmed simultaneously.

It was a beautiful thing.

The couple got up and did their morning routine. While Cupid showered, Nora used her breast pump.

They dressed and went to breakfast. They did some window shopping to kill time and then went to the spa.

^^^

Maycee woke and found herself in the warm embrace of her sister's husband. His morning wood pressed firmly into her butt. She smiled and thought, "I never expect to find myself in bed with Owen. It's nice."

She cuddled against him and woke him.

"Mmm," Owen sighed. Unconsciously, he ground his erection against her ass.

"Morning, Love," Maycee said. She rolled onto her back and puckered her lips.

He put his hand over his mouth and said, "Let me brush my teeth first."

"I have morning breath too," she said. "We could get up, but I'm afraid one thing will lead to another. We'll pee, wash our hands and faces, and brush our teeth. We'll decide to hop in the shower. We'll dry our bodies and get out the hair dryer..."

She left the sentence unfinished, grabbed his erection, and said, "Or you could stick this in me now, and we start our day with a smile."

He smiled, kissed her, and said, "Let me get you ready." He moved to go down on her.

She stopped him and said, "I'm not asking for the full shebang. A quickie is good enough. Sometimes you want filet mignon; sometimes you want a hamburger."

He got on top of her, slotted his dick at her opening, and pushed. The head of his penis went in slowly because she wasn't very wet.

"Am I hurting you?" he asked, concerned as he paused.

She spread her legs wider, grimaced, and said, "A little, but not enough to stop. Sometimes, a girl likes it rough."

She giggled, equivocated, and said, "Only sometimes. There are times when I like the raw feeling of a big dick penetrating my not-quite-ready pussy."

She put her hands on his butt and pulled him to her, causing his cock to enter her. It didn't glide in; it was more of a dragging sensation.

"Ohhh." It was half a moan and half a grimace. "Now is one of those times."

Owen fucked her slowly and cautiously. He carefully worked his dick into her.

"You feel very tight."

"I am. My love tunnel shut down while I slept. We are making it stretch and open for business sooner than it wants to."

She laughed and added, "It makes for a different experience."

"It is," he said. "Raw is a good word to describe it. To be honest, I prefer it when you're soaking wet, and I can pound you and go in deep."

She chuckled and said, "I know. I like it that way too."

When he forced all of his prick inside her, she grabbed his ass and said, "Stay. Don't move in and out. I want you to move your hips in a circle. Grind on me. It does wonders for my clit."

"Okay." He did as she requested.

"Oh! Mmmm. Nice! Just like that."

She looked at his face. He looked confused. She said, "I know this doesn't do much for you. In a couple of minutes, I'm going to climax. I'll cry out, gasp, and move in a herky-jerky manner.

"You'll find that so hot that you'll fuck me, and I bet, within ten strokes, you'll blow your wad."

Minutes later, she gasped for air and was rocked by a gigantic orgasm.

She looked sexy as hell, and Owen pounded her very soggy pussy.

Maycee had been right. Owen got in seven strokes before his dick exploded.

They shared a shower. Owen used his hands to express her milk.

He got an erection. Maycee used her hands to express his cum.

They had breakfast, rested, and went to the spa.

^^^

Owen and Maycee, and Nora and Cupid had each booked a couple's massage.

They stripped, put on fluffy robes, and entered a private massage room. Soft music was playing.

Two women, their masseuses, greeted them. They were dressed in black, loose-fitting clothing that resembled a doctor's scrubs.

They showed them various aromatic oils and had them select the scent that appealed to them. Next, they asked them how comfortable they were being nude.

The older masseuse said, "We can cover the parts of you we are not working on, cover only your private parts, or not cover you at all."

Nora and Maycee/Nora gave the same answer.

"I've had massages before. I discovered that if I wore clothing, it interfered with some techniques, and I didn't get the full benefit of the treatment.