All Comments on 'Cupid's Arrow'

by Ann Douglas

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Simply the Best

I have read a lot of Ann ,s stories I thought this to be among the best

Look forward to more

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 6 years ago
very good

you are a very good writer, the way you build up your story's is far better than most authors here on this sight, and I look forward to reading your stories

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Meover 6 years ago

I simply adore your stories. They are romantic and sensual and a pleasure to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Beautiful Story

I enjoy your stories and this was one of the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Your Best story...

I have read few of your stories and by far this is the best. I just hope you'll be open to your readers suggestions for sequeals.

Bridget69Bridget69over 6 years ago
Stands out...

amongst all of the current Christmas themed stories and would have had an excellent chance as a Valentine's Day contest entry.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 6 years ago
Very lovely story!

You are the queen of love stories Ann. I thoroughly enjoyed this one! thank you for sharing it with us!

will281will281over 6 years ago
Thirty-one years later...

What a way to end a wonderful story. Looks like you have quite a following here on Literotica. While I haven't read all of your stories, I number myself among your long-time followers. On another venue, I wrote of the appropriateness of your use of the word 'ambrosia' to describe a woman's vaginal secretions during sex. Little did I know at the time that ancient Greek writers, especially Sappho, used the term in a similar fashion. Additionally, the word nectar has a similar reputation. As with writers today, ancient writers sometimes used these two words interchangeably. And I can't argue with the notion that both nectar and ambrosia were thought of as drink and food for the gods. Whatever the case, your usage of these terms in this context is definitely not exaggerated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
love is love

With Australia passing same sex marriage laws yesterday (6/12/17) I shared this story with a special friend. She too she'd a tear, for all the right reasons. Ann you are a stand alone author, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
superb piece

This was excellently written, and I am already looking forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A great love story!

This was great love story. I hope you can add one more chapter when they go to her sisters wedding??

maneater82maneater82over 4 years ago
Romantic and Sexy

Sweetly mushy but hot in the right places. I really enjoy your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

As a hopeless romantic this may be my favorite story by you. I have loved many of yours but I am a genuine sucker when it comes to a happy ending. Thank you for a wonderful read.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyalmost 2 years ago

This sounds perfect, thirty some years later ..... Lovely ...... Romance at times everything turns upside down

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝🍀💋

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnn Douglas@Ann Douglas
I'm an average wife and mother, well, maybe not so average, who likes to write Erotica. I'm not a professional writer. In fact, until I tried writing my first story in the early 90s, I hadn't written anything longer than a letter since high school 20 years before. I like ...