Cupid's Big Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to start up the hot tub," Reese calls as he heads out onto the deck, where the hot tub overlooks the valley.

Calvin and I are alone for the first time since ... since when, exactly? I don't even know anymore.

"So, um," Calvin starts, clearly worried about something. "When we woke up, you were gone."

"Well, this dinner wasn't going to cook itself, was it? I promised Reese's aunt that I would cook tonight, so here I am. Besides, you two looked so peaceful there on the rock, I didn't want to disturb you."

He's still worried. His lips are bunched up, and his eyebrows practically meet in a peak on his forehead. I keep working around the kitchen, but he just stands there like a statue of melancholy. Finally I have to ask.

"Calvin, what is it? Did something bad happen after I left?"

"No, no. It was all good. But I was worried about you. I thought maybe after you saw that Reese and I were, um, reconciled, that you would be hurt or feel left out."

I smile at him, marveling at how sweet he is to be worried about me after all he's been through in the last day and a half. He's gone from being a straight-arrow jock to fretting that I feel neglected because he gave someone else a blowjob. It's touching, really.

"Calvin, I am thrilled for you. This is what you need--he is what you need. Seeing you two together makes me happy, because there's more joy in the world today than there was yesterday, and I had a hand in that. It's a good feeling. Now," I say as I kiss him on the nose, "tell your buddy there that dinner is just about ready."

He goes out to the balcony and I see them talking. They are starting to look like lovers now, casually touching each other, standing closer. Then Reese comes inside, leaving Calvin leaning against the railing, watching the sun set over the valley.

Reese comes into the kitchen and takes in the preparations underway.

"Wow, it smells just like when Aunt Emily cooks," he says, grinning and taking a swipe of the sauce I've made.

"That's a huge compliment. Thanks."

"So, um, Josh..." he begins, and then apparently thinks the better of it.

"Yes, Reese?" I prompt, while I stir at the stove.

"I ... well, we don't really know each other very well."

"That's true. But then again I've known Calvin for less than 2 days. Sometimes you can't judge a friendship by something as arbitrary as time."

"Well, what you have with Cal is a little more than friendship, I think."

I look at him, trying to figure what he's getting at.

"Well, yes. But it's nothing compared to what you two have. I think you guys are great together."

"I guess I just wanted to let you know that I'm not the person you probably think I am, from what you've seen of me. I'm not a crazy, lying, closeted, angry, vengeful bitch or anything."

"My god, Reese, is that what you think I think?"

"Well, I couldn't really blame you if you did. You haven't seen my best side in all of the drama with Cal. But I wanted to let you know that I am a good person, and I'll be the best boyfriend or lover or partner or whatever to Cal that I possibly can be. I know he thinks the world of you, and I want your blessing."

Wow. Just, wow.

"Reese, I love that you two have found each other, finally. I'm happy for you, and I'm happy for Calvin. And I will be thrilled to see you two together forever." And I kiss him on the nose too.

"Cal's right. You are the most amazing guy."

I blush, as I always do.

"One more question, though," he adds. "Does he always cum that much?"

I burst out laughing. Reese is laughing too.

"I've done it just once, but it was a mouthful and a half!"

"I know, right?" Reese and I are fast friends.

"Okay, mister, help me carry these plates out to the table, and tell your cum hose of a boyfriend dinner's on."

I lay out the feast that I hope Aunt Emily had intended, and we dine on the balcony by candlelight--candles she provided for the occasion, of course. Either the food came off well or the guys are too polite to say otherwise, but they eat with vigor.

We clear the table, and as I get the chocolate torte from the fridge, I mention something that's been bugging me.

"Hey, guys, Aunt Emily left all of this food for dinner, and I think I was able to figure out what everything was supposed to be used for. But there are a couple of things here that I don't know what to do with. Now, you've had Aunt Emily's cooking for years--what would she have done with these?"

I lay out the mystery ingredients: a twinkie, a piece of red licorice, and a candy corn.

"Now, I know that this is dessert," I say, gesturing to the torte, "But what is this?"

Calvin and Reese stare at the miscellaneous food, the strangest looks on their faces (actually, it's the same look, on two faces at once). They chuckle softly to each other, shaking their heads.

"So, is someone going to let me in on the joke?"

Reese explains. "We were up here one summer when I think we were, what, Cal? Eight? Nine?"

"It was the summer we turned nine," Calvin replies.

"Okay so the summer we turned nine. Aunt Emily's birthday is also in the summer, and our families were going to come up to the cabin and celebrate her birthday. Then everyone would stay here for a few days, and we'd all head back home. Well, the day of her birthday came, and no one showed up. We waited and waited. Finally Aunt Emily came and told us that my parents' car had broken down, and that there wasn't going to be a party."

"It was really sad," Calvin interjects.

"Yeah, we felt bad for her. So we decided to make her a birthday cake--"

"But this was all we could find," Calvin says, finishing Reese's sentence. They do that, now that they've had sex.

"So," Reese continues, "I took a twinkie, and Cal planted a red vine in it, and I stuck a candy corn in the tip of it to look like a candle flame, and we gave it to her and sang Happy Birthday. It was kind of pathetic, but she always talked about that, every summer. It's funny that she would have this stuff around the cabin, isn't it?"

I think it sounds just like something Aunt Emily would do.

I take the torte out of the gold foil bakery box, and I find that there's a note underneath it. Written in neat script on the envelope is "If Part 2 of Operation Cupid is successful, please give this to the boys." I open the envelope, and take out the note.

"Hey, guys, Aunt Emily left this note that I'm supposed to give you. Here."

Reese takes the note, opens it, reads the first sentence, looks up at Calvin, and then me, and then back to Calvin. He decides to read it aloud.

"Dear Reese and Cal--

"I asked Josh to give you this note if you have finally figured out what I've known for years and years: that you love each other, and that you belong together. I've wanted this for you for so long, and now you've finally realized that you want it too. I couldn't be happier for you.

"It's also time that you knew the truth. You know that I count the birthday that we spent alone as the most special one of my life; what you don't know is the reason no one showed up for the party. I had just come out to them as a lesbian, and they refused to have anything to do with me."

At this, Reese looks up at Calvin, his face pale with shock. Calvin nods at the letter, and gestures impatiently for him to keep reading.

"It hurt me deeply that they reacted this way, but what was worse is that both of your parents demanded that I not say anything to the two of you about my sexuality; if I did, I would never see you again. So I agreed to keep my silence.

"When you two boys made me that birthday cake, it meant more to me than I could ever express. You loved me even when no one else in my family would. That's the reason that your makeshift birthday cake meant so much to me.

"And this, then, is my message to you: your families may not accept you, and they may reject the new relationship that you are forging. But as long as you have people in your life who love you no matter what--people like me, people like your friend Josh--then you can wait out the hard times and know that you are loved. Be strong, my darlings. You have a beautiful life ahead of you.

"--Aunt Emily."

Reese has a hard time reading the final lines of the note, tears streaming down his face. Calvin eyes are welling up and he blinks hard as he puts his arm around Reese's shoulder and pulls him close.

"Oh my god, Cal," Reese whispers. "I had no idea."

"She knew all along," Calvin murmurs, amazed.

Reese turned to me.

"She writes about you in this note."

"Yep."

"How did she know that this would happen to us this weekend? This all came out of the blue--how could she know?"

"When she found out that you were here, she hoped that this had finally happened. So she came up to try to help. Then she and I talked about what was going on, and she left me here, as she put it, to play Cupid."

They look stunned.

"Guys, come on. Anyone could see you two were heading this way. She's known you all your lives, and I met you yesterday, and we both could see it."

Calvin chuckles. "I guess it must have been pretty obvious," he laughs. "You were clearly so in love with me," he pokes Reese in the ribs.

"Shut up, Cal. You've the one who always got a bone in the shower after we went swimming." This actually does have the effect of shutting Calvin up. But just for a moment, and then the poking and tickling begin again. They just can't keep their hands off each other.

Then Reese stops again, and looks at me, a little squintily.

"So, how did she know that we were here? We didn't tell anyone we were coming, and you didn't even know her then. How did she find out?"

"Dolores."

They both look at me, their mouths open a bit.

"Dolores?" they say in unison (I'm getting used to it).

"Yeah, Dolores. She lives down the hill, by the gate. When you had trouble opening the gate last night she heard it and saw both of you. She called Aunt Emily."

"But ... but why?" stumbled Calvin. "What reason would she have for calling Aunt Emily? I didn't even think those two were friends anymore."

"Well, they're exes now, but they're still friends. She and Aunt Emily both really wanted you two to get together."

A light goes on in Reese's eyes, and he nods, as if the last piece of the puzzle has fallen into place.

"Aunt Emily and Dolores. Of course..." he mutters.

"Wait," Calvin interjects. "Dolores is a lesbian too?"

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

After reminiscences and chocolate torte, Reese announces that he and Calvin will clean up, and then they have a surprise for me. They send me to wait in a small room off the kitchen that I hadn't been in before; it seems to be an artist's studio. There are paints and canvases scattered about, blobs of acrylic on the floor. The walls, though, are papered with newspaper clippings, moments in time from a small town I've never been to, but that seems familiar nonetheless. As I look closer, I see that all of the clippings are about Reese and Calvin: Calvin hitting the winning run, Reese making the state finals in wrestling, the two of them capturing gold and silver, silver and gold, in event after event. But there's more, beyond their athletic accomplishments; an article here about Reese donating his apparently rare blood to the victim of a horrific car accident; one over there about Calvin winning a national prize in debate. Aunt Emily filled this room with her boys, celebrating their accomplishments even as she was unable to be honest with them about her own life. It's beautiful, and profoundly sad.

The door flies open and Reese announces that he and Calvin have come up with something special to thank me for all I've done for them (in the two days that I've known them at all!). He takes my hand and leads me back out to the deck, which has been transformed in my absence. He has lit tiki torches all along the railing; the hot tub steams and glows in the light of the dancing flames. Calvin is waiting there, light shimmering on his face, grinning like crazy. Reese joins him, and they look at me, expectantly. There is such warmth and joy here, in the flame-kissed deep twilight of the mountains, that I can't help but smile back at them.

"So, get in!" Reese orders, practically twitching with excitement.

"I will, I will! But a hot tub with one person in it is kind of lonely," I mention demurely as I pull off my shorts. I stand naked before them, wrapped in the glow of the flames and the first stars and their love, and I am more relaxed than I've ever been.

"Oh, no worries," bursts out Calvin. "The hot tub is only half the surprise. Get in, and you'll get the rest."

His words thrill me. That this beautiful man, who only 48 hours ago was a nameless crush, now wants so badly to make me happy, well, it's just about beyond belief.

I climb into the tub, and shiver into the heat of the water. It's the perfect temperature; hot enough to make my balls loose, but I'm not sweating.

"Well?" I look back at them. They glance quickly at each other, and then shuck off their shorts and jump in after me. They are immediately on both sides of me, snuggled up close. Their skin is electric, their bodies taut and intensely male. I like their taste in gifts.

Suddenly Calvin's mouth is at my left ear. "We wanted to thank you the best way we know how," he growls.

Now Reese is at my right. "For all that you have done for us, now we're going to do you." he purrs, and then his tongue is in my ear. A shiver runs all down my right side, straight from my ear down to my toes and then back up to my cock.

I turn to Calvin, to see in his eyes that this is okay with him, and before I can even get a good look his mouth is on mine, pressing against me with a force that surprises me. His arm slips around the small of my back, his hand gripping the hollow of my hip. We kiss until I think I'm going to explode, and then I feel Reese's hand on my jaw, pulling me toward him. Calvin releases my lips from his, and I turn to Reese. His kiss is different; where Calvin's is urgent and overwhelming, Reese's is soft and beckoning. They are so different, and yet they seem at times like two halves of the same person.

Reese breaks our kiss, and lays his hands on both sides of my head so that he can look deep into my eyes. "Thank you for the greatest gift anyone has ever given me," he says solemnly. "I will always love you for what you have done." His eyes are so honest and so clear, I know he means what he says. Before I can respond, not that I would know how to, he is kissing me all over my face, little nips on my nose, eyes, cheeks, everywhere. And then he's back on my mouth, and his lips merge with mine.

Calvin, not to be outdone, begins tweaking my nipples gently at first, then more vigorously. His ministrations take my breath away, and I pull away from Reese, gasping. Smiling, he congratulates himself silently on his ability to have me completely at his mercy. Bastard. Lovely bastard.

Reese leans down to kiss my nipple, at which the hot, bubbling water laps. His more refined technique drives me nuts, as does his insistent nibbling. Then he sucks in my nipple and somehow plays his tongue in the suction, and the effect is mind-bending. He owns me now.

Until Calvin swoops down on my other nipple and works his magic, and I feel that I'm about to fill the hot tub with spunk without anyone ever touching my prick. I look down at the two of them, and I cannot believe this is happening: two gorgeous, athletic men gather at my nipples and compete to see who can make me the most insane with lust. It's like I've stepped into someone else's life. And that person is awesome.

As if on some unseen cue, they lift me up, up, up until I am almost out of the water. Cradling me in their arms, they each kiss me again on my lips, and then turn me to face out of the tub. They have spread a towel on the deck at the edge of the tub, and on this my torso comes to rest. That leaves my knees resting on the seat in the water, my stomach pressed against the towel, and my ass in the air, dripping and steaming in the evening air. I look back over my shoulder and I see Calvin and Reese kiss each other over my ass. Then their hands run down my back to my buttocks. The chill I feel is not because of the breeze; it's because of how good their hands feel on my back, and how good I think they're going to feel once they get where I think they're going.

I feel the guys pull outward gently on my knees, separating them, spreading my legs apart. I have never felt so exposed and yet so safe in my life; as vulnerable as I am, I know that I can trust them completely. And that's a good thing, because right now they are both behind me, between my legs, while my balls wag in front of them. My asshole is no longer hidden between my cheeks; I am spread wide open and there is nowhere to hide.

I feel by a gentle brushing on the hair of my ass that someone is approaching. I look back again and see what I've felt; it's Calvin's cheek, his stubble catching the hairs on the inside of my buttocks as he comes closer and closer to my anus. I brace myself for what I know will be a piercing onslaught, and yet I am surprised; he plants a gentle, almost dainty kiss directly on my pucker, and then he pulls away. If it were possible for an asshole to cry out in disappointment, mine certainly would have. But my frustration is short-lived, as I feel another stubbled jawline rub against the inner cleft of my ass and I know that it is Reese. He, like Calvin, kisses my anus, but this time he lingers to kiss again, and then again, each time with more intention and force. My spine involuntarily arches when I feel his tongue press at the center of my tightly-drawn sphincter. And then he is in me, his tongue like a dart, but one that spreads and widens and flexes once it is in me. Oh my god how had I not noticed his tongue? One would think an instrument that versatile and talented would be apparent as soon as he opened his mouth to say hello.

Reese's tongue withdraws, and he kisses again, a great suctioning kiss that threatens to draw out my entire soul through my ass. I feel myself pulling away from him, at the same time that I want to give him everything, to push back against his beautiful face until he has eaten his fill. He finally pulls off of my with a great slurping noise, and I lurch forward, pressed against the edge of the tub.

Before I can catch my breath, Calvin is back on me, and this time he has something to prove. His tongue is huge, and it is everywhere at once: thrusting again and again through my opening, hooking around and pulling at my sphincter from the inside, reaching to what feels like my lungs. He takes a deep breath and then pushes even harder; at this point I'm not sure I'm even a virgin anymore, as his tongue feels as big as his cock. He presses in shockingly deep, and then shakes his head side to side like a dog with a bone. My ass has never felt so violated, and I surprise myself by pushing back against him.

Then I feel Reese pushing in, and the two of them lick my now buzzing asshole at the same time. They compete for best purchase on my ass, and yet it's a friendly competition; I can hear them kissing each other and my ass all at once, and my cock twitches mightily. But Calvin wins the tussle, and he reaches under my hips and lifts me up out of the water. My thighs come to rest on his shoulders, and we form a kind of perverse wheelbarrow, with his tongue buried in my ass and my cock and balls hanging free above the water. Reese takes immediate advantage of their availability.

Surging into the space below me, Reese stretches himself out between Calvin's legs, rests the small of his back on the edge of the hot tub seat, and wraps his arms around my back. This puts him eye to eye with my groin, and I look down between my elbows to see him reach his head up and take my balls--my hot-water-dangly balls--into his mouth. Both of them at once. I've never had anyone do that to me, and my instinctive response is to rear back--which, of course, causes me to press my ass even tighter against Calvin's face. He responds by pushing back even harder, his muscular tongue reaching places in me I didn't know existed.