Cupid's Helpers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She blushed, took a deep breath, and said, "Fair is fair."

She hooked her thumbs in her panties and pushed them down. She stepped out of them and stood nude before him.

"Gorgeous!" he said.

He could tell at a glance that she was eighteen. She had the breasts and hips of a woman. The rest of her, her legs, butt, arms, and waist, were thin like the girl she used to be.

His eyes scanned the medium-height woman.

She had pretty feet, thin calves, and slim thighs. Her hips were wide, and her belly was flat. There was a triangle of black curly hair on her abdomen. There was no hair between her legs. He saw thick soft-looking labia.

Her breasts were full and slightly pointy with large pink nipples that faced east and west.

She had lovely collarbones, an elegant neck, and a pretty girl-next-door type of face.

Jim came to her, embraced her, and kissed her. His hands slid down her back and groped her ass.

Peggy broke the kiss, giggled, and said, "Disappointed that there isn't much back there. My ass is flat. My dad teases me that in the front, I'm a woman, and in the back, I'm still a girl."

He playfully smacked her tush and said, "I think you have the potential to have a wonderful, big ole round bottom."

He released her and turned on the faucet. She added bath oil and a bomb that produced lots of bubbles. While the bathtub filled, they kissed.

Jim put his hand in the water and said, "This is good for me. Is it warm enough for you?"

She put her hand in, nodded, and stepped into the tub, holding on to him. He joined her. They sank into the water with Jim lying against the back of the tub, and she lay against him.

"Mmmm," she sighed. "This is nice. Warm water and a warm embrace."

She twisted her head, and they kissed. She returned to her original position and leaned her head on his shoulder.

His arms were around her. His hands naturally found her breasts, and he squeezed and caressed them as they luxuriated in the warm water.

"Mmmm," she sighed. She giggled and said, "I know breasts are for feeding babies, but Fuck! Your hands on my boobs, pulling and lightly pinching my nipples, feel awesome!"

"Did you just swear?" he asked, teasing her.

"Yes! I don't swear a lot, but when regular words can't convey my feelings, I use them. Okay?"

"Okay. Have I told you that you have wonderful breasts?"

"They're kinda pointy."

"Yes, and they're full and soft, and you have these great nipples."

"Ouch!" she shouted. He had pinched both nipples forcefully.

"Bring them to me, and I'll kiss them and make them feel better."

She turned, faced him, and straddled his hips. She pushed her boobs into his face, and he kissed and caressed them. He sucked on them for a long time.

Her whole body got warm and tingly.

His penis was under her pussy. She rubbed her nub against it.

"Ohhh," she moaned. "That's twice as nice."

He enjoyed her breast as she humped him.

She rose, grabbed his dick, and shoved it inside her. She had difficulty getting more than the tip in.

"Ahh," she grunted when a forceful thrust on her part caused more of him to sink into her.

Jim let her take the lead. He lay still, and she set the pace. He hugged her and kissed her lips, neck, shoulder, and breasts.

She stared into his eyes and said, "You're so hard. So big. I love having you inside me. You stretch me. You fill me. You complete me!"

They kissed and fucked.

He thrust into her, and she rode his cock.

It was not wild or nasty sex. It was lovingly done.

She moaned and paused her movement at times, seeming to be focusing on the sensations their coupling was generating.

Their breathing was labored. Their hearts beat fast.

"I'm getting close. Are you?" Jim asked.

"I'm feeling things I've never felt before."

"Can I cum inside you, or should I pull out?" Jim asked.

"It's okay. I'm on the pill."

They continued for another minute.

"Ohhh," Jim moaned. He thrust his penis deep inside her and shot his load.

Peggy watched his face, listened to his cry, and felt his hard cock go soft. She snuggled against him.

Jim whispered, "Sorry. I climaxed without you."

"That's okay. It felt wonderful. I didn't expect to cum the first time I had sex."

Jim's eyes shot open, and he hollered, "You were a virgin. Why didn't you tell me?"

She blushed. She couldn't meet his eyes as she said softly, "I was embarrassed and afraid you would not have sex with me."

"Damn right! Not without us talking."

"See! This is what I wanted to avoid. You think I'm a kid. That I'm not ready."

Jim bit his tongue because she was right. He said, "I would have been more careful, more gentle."

"I was on top, so I could control the pace and depth of penetration. You couldn't have been more loving or more tender."

"But..." He searched for words and said, "Your first time is a big deal."

"I agree and I chose you."

They looked into each other's eyes and kissed.

Peggy said, "Sex is too intimate, too special an act to do frivolously or with someone you don't love."

He was shocked by the 'L' word. His eyes widened, and he said, "We barely know each other. It's too early to talk about love."

"Maybe for you. I know how I feel."

He stared into her dark eyes and saw strength and conviction.

"I care about you a lot," Jim said. "Relationships need a stronger foundation than knowing someone for a coup[le of weeks and caring deeply about the other person."

"I agree. I'm not saying we should get married. I need to graduate from high school first."

"Oh, God! I forgot you were that young! We need to slow down and get to know each other. We need to make sure we're compatible and can survive the bumps in the road that are ahead of us."

"I believe I've found my best friend...the man to spend my life with. If you're not sure, I can wait for you to realize it."

She rose off him, thrust her boobs into his face, and grabbed his cock. She squeezed his penis and rubbed the head against her slit.

Blood surged into his member.

She leaned forward and brushed her breasts against his cheeks and lips.

She said, "We can explore our physical compatibility while we confirm the depth of our love for one another. Or not." She pulled her breasts away and let go of his cock.

Jim opened his mouth as wide as possible, pulled her to him, and tried to swallow her right tit.

She giggled.

He released her boob and said, "I submit! You are too smart, too sexy, and too beautiful. You are more advanced and mature than I am. You know who you are and what you want."

They kissed. It was a long and passionate kiss.

He became erect.

"I want that in me," she said as she giggled and ground her ass against his groin. "Let's get out of here, dry off, and do it in bed."

They got out of the tub and dried their bodies.

She said, "Go to the bedroom. I'll meet you there in a minute. I'm not ready to pee in front of you. I'd die of embarrassment if I farted by accident."

He smiled and left the room. He closed the door on his way out.

Peggy sat on the toilet, pissed, and pushed his cum out of her vagina. Her urine came out in a great gush and made a hissy sound. She thought, "Thank God, he isn't here to see or smell this."

She cleaned up and went to the bedroom.

Peggy opened the door and walked naked into the room.

Jim was waiting for her. He sat perched on the bed and watched her boobs bounce and her hips sway.

He'd been thinking about what had happened. He looked concerned and guilty.

"Would you like to talk?" he asked.

"I love to talk, but I don't need to now. I don't have any anxiety or regrets."

She sat beside him and said, "I'm not a spur-of-the-moment, fly-by-the-seat-of-my-pants girl. My sister is, and look what happened to her. Her boyfriend cheats. She gets mad, gets naked in front of a crowd, and has a mini gangbang.

"I think things through. I was nervous tonight. I worried about how I would perform, not about what we did."

"You were great," Jim assured her.

"Did I misjudge you?" she asked. "Are you a good and honorable man?"

"I strived to be."

"Then I think we're all right. I expect my love for you will grow as I spend more time with you."

She slid off the bed, knelt at his feet, placed a soft hand on his flaccid penis, and said, "Teach me how to give you the perfect blowjob."

Jim stared at her. No one had asked him that question before. He looked at her lovely body and thought, "This wonderful woman could be mine. To love, honor, and cherish. What more could I ask for in a partner?"

She slurped his dick into her mouth. She sucked; he grew hard in her mouth.

She gave him a bad BJ.

At first, he was hesitant to instruct her. He offered a simple tip and a mild criticism. She took them to heart without getting angry or upset. Emboldened, he honestly told her what he liked and didn't like.

She adjusted and incorporated his likes into her actions. The vibe she gave was one of wanting to please him. Other women rush giving head. They appeared put out having to suck a dick.

Jim wasn't sure any woman enjoyed giving blowjobs. It didn't stimulate any erogenous zones.

Peggy looked and acted as if she was enjoying herself.

She playfully tried to swallow his cock. She had active hands and an active tongue. She didn't whine or give him a look like, 'Hey buddy, let's wrap this up'.

She appeared to be happy. She glowed, It dawned on him that this was her gift to him. She was happy, making him happy.

"Babe, you've nailed it. That was the perfect blowjob."

He pulled her to her feet and kissed her warm soft lips. He guided her to the middle of the bed and positioned her on her back.

"It's my turn to pleasure my girl."

He spread her legs, knelt in between them, and kissed her vulva.

"You don't have to. It's messy down there!"

"Peggy, you don't understand. I want to kiss you all over. There isn't a part of you that I don't find appealing. I am going down on you because I like it and because it will bring you great pleasure. Trust me."

She submitted.

She lifted her head and watched him put his face in between her legs, expecting him to recoil. In her mind, nothing down there was pretty, and there were strange fluids and odors.

"Ohhh!" she cried out as his tongue found her clit. She said to herself, "Having intercourse was nice. It was fun. This is better." Pleasurable sensations traveled from her crotch to her brain and overwhelmed her.

"Ohh," she moaned as his fingers, lips, and tongue explored her pussy.

She was amazed by how good it felt and how tirelessly he did whatever he was doing!

She felt something in her belly. It was warm and pleasurable and reminded her of a spring. The tension seemed to build and build.

Suddenly, the tension was released!

"OOOHHHHHH!" she cried out.

Her body spasmed. Her back arched, and her toes curled. The tension pulsed through her body. She felt warmth and pleasure flowing into every part of her body.

Jim stopped what he was doing and let her enjoy her orgasm.

He lay beside her and watched her.

Her eyes were closed tightly. Her pink nipples were long and hard. She panted and seemed to be lost in another world.

"I did that," he said proudly to himself.

When she recovered, she opened her eyes and said, "I've never felt anything like that. It was like the star emoji mixed with the explosion emoji inside my body."

"That was an orgasm," Jim said, and he laughed gently. "Now you know what the fuss about sex is."

"Wow! You hear people talk about it, but until you experience it..."

"This is where people get off track," Jim said. "Sex is wonderful, so they want to do it all the time and with everyone, but you can't without alienating your partner. This is the mistake my brother made. He chose the act over your sister.

"Yes. His selfishness crushed my sister.

"I get it. It's like alcohol. A little makes you feel good, so you have more, and then you're loud, out of control, and doing things that you will regret."

"Exactly."

She rolled on her side, faced him, and put her arms around his neck. She looked into his eyes and said, "Make me cum like that every day, and I'm yours exclusively forever."

"It doesn't always work that way."

She put a finger on his lips, and said, "But you'll try."

"I promise I'll try. I do my best to love you with my whole heart. Your happiness will be uppermost in my mind at all times," he said sincerely.

She beamed and said, "And for that, you shall get the same from me."

They kissed, taking breaks to speak.

"I love you, Jim."

Kiss.

"I love you, Peg."

Kiss.

"You're taking me to the prom."

Kiss.

"I know."

They made love.

The End

12