Breed Me

Story Info
Gemma wants a baby, and Jack is happy to help.
5.7k words
4.64
49k
97
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Smuttyandfun ©2023 All Rights Reserved

This one is for the On The Job Challenge 2023. As always, your votes and comments are very much appreciated.

*

I was enjoying lunch with my co-workers in our board room, all gathered to celebrate my boss Jack's fiftieth birthday. I had just put down my fork, after enjoying the last bite of my chicken Caesar salad, followed up with a slice of decadent chocolate fudge birthday cake, when I heard my cell phone ping.

When I picked it up to look at it, Jack leaned close, and quietly whispered, "Do you have to go now, Gemma?"

I'd already told him I might have to leave early today, but never told him why.

Studying him for a moment; seeing as we'd grown pretty close over the five years we'd worked together, I decided it might be time to tell him the truth. Especially if it worked, since he would need to know.

I leaned in and whispered so only he could hear, "That was my tracker app, letting know that I'm ovulating. You know I'm almost thirty-five, and I'm not getting any younger. So, I've decided to try donor sperm to have a baby. Now I've got to hurry and get over to the clinic to be inseminated."

Eyes-wide, Jack pulled back looking shocked. Then he cupped his hand around my ear and whispered back, "Seriously? Would you really be happy carrying a stranger's baby?"

I shrugged, heaving a sigh. Though not exactly thrilled with the idea, I didn't know what else to do. It wasn't like I had a ton of options. Time was running out, and my biological clock was ticking so loud it was almost deafening.

Dropping my gaze to my hands that I had folded in my lap, I quietly murmured, "Well, it's not like Mr. Right's going to wander into my life anytime soon."

Seeing as everyone else was getting up to leave and head back to work, Jack put his hand on my arm so I'd stay where I was.

Once they'd gone, he turned to face me. "Gemma, you know my late wife Carol and I had eight healthy children; six strapping sons and our beautiful twin daughters. And it only took us one try to conceive every one of them. So, if you wanted, I'd be more than happy to help you out. And at least you'd know who the father was."

I stared at him blinking, wondering if I'd heard him right. I'd always had a bit of a thing for him. Well, okay, if I'm going to be honest, more than a bit of a thing.

He was so hot I don't know how I'd resisted him as long as I had, with all that thick dark hair, and just a hint of gray at the temples. And those captivating long-lashed steel-blue eyes, along with ever present teasing smile, was enough to put all kinds of naughty ideas in my head. To top it off, the guy really knew how to fill out a suit, with a body that men half his age would kill for.

I'd always thought he had sort of a Pierce Brosnan thing going on, when he was in his panty-melting prime as James Bond, along with a hint of Sean Connery. Especially when Jack got excited and his Scottish brogue would slip out.

Since he was born in Edinburgh, though he'd always deny it, I'd just smile to myself whenever I noticed his accent coming through, knowing that something must have got him worked up.

But never in my wildest dreams did I ever imagine that I'd actually get a chance to hook up with my sexy boss. Pretty much every girl in the office referred to him as a DILF, at least behind his back. And everyone agreed they'd drop their panties for him in a heartbeat, if he so much as crooked a finger.

Now I could hardly believe he was actually suggesting that I drop my panties for him, to give me the baby I'd always dreamed of having.

Not sure what to say, feeling more than a little conflicted, I bit into my lip watching the way he was smiling into my eyes, like he always did, whenever he thought he'd come up with a really good idea.

Of course, it didn't hurt that he was also the most brilliant man I knew, having started his own successful architectural firm as soon as he'd finished college.

He'd even had the foresight to buy a large swath of abandoned land on the waterfront, that no one had ever consider building on, to start his business. And now, over the last decade or so, it had become quite trendy, with a five star hotel, shops and restaurants.

Obviously, if he were the father, the baby would be inheriting some pretty impressive genes. As well as his and brilliant mind, and knock-out looks, hopefully it would also inherit his wicked sense of humor.

I've got to say, the thought of having Jack McNabb slide between my legs to impregnate me, sounded like a far more pleasant way to bring a baby into the world, than what I had originally planned. Now the idea of having to lay flat on back on a cold metal table in a sterile clinic, being injected with some strange man's sperm, didn't feel like something that I'd want to do.

Just the touch of his hand, when he reached out and stroked my arm, was enough to send a little zing of awareness zipping through me.

"Why don't we get a room in the hotel and talk this over?"

With the hotel attached to our office building, he never had to go far to entertain, since he basically owned the whole block.

I nodded, already knowing there wasn't much left to say. Because now all I could think of was him pushing his long hard member between my legs and mating with me, hopefully resulting in the little bundle of joy I'd always wanted.

After all, we wouldn't be doing anything to be ashamed of, since neither of us was in any kind of a relationship.

I was just was so desperate to have a child, I could hardly believe he'd just offered me the perfect solution.

If I was going to be honest, I really loved the idea of Jack being the one to breed me. Because that's really what he'd be doing, since we were hardly a couple.

When we walked through the side door of the office into the hotel, as I watched him at the check-in desk, looking so big and strong and manly as he handed over his credit card for the room we'd be using, I could actually feel my nipples growing hard, and my poor pussy nearly flooding my panties.

Tall, dark and ridiculously handsome, I already knew the baby he'd give me would be as gorgeous as its father.

Then as he walked over and flashed me a teasing smile, touched his hand to my back and walked us over to the bank of elevators, I felt like I was floating on air, as it struck me that we were really going to do this.

Casting my gaze around the elegant lobby, with its high ceilings and huge floral arrangements on every table, I liked the idea that my baby would be conceived somewhere so beautiful and elegant. Especially with a man like Jack, that I respected.

Who, lucky for me, really had it going on.

Once we got inside the elevator and the door slid closed, I thought it was sweet the way he stroked his hand up and down my back, doing his best to calm me. "We're just here to talk for now, okay?"

Though I knew he was trying to be sensitive to my situation, I really hoped that wasn't all that was going to happen. Not when my pussy was so primed for a good hard pounding, I could feel it tingling all the way to my toes. Coupled with the fact, every minute that ticked by was a minute of prime insemination time being wasted.

If we were actually going to do this, considering that I was ovulating right now, there wasn't a lot of time to chat about anything.

Basically, since I needed him inside me, filling me up with seed, pretty much the minute we got into our room. I knew this wouldn't exactly be the most romantic experience of our lives, but for now, it was really all I needed.

Luckily, the elevator was mirrored inside, so I could check myself out and make sure I didn't have any lettuce stuck in my teeth, or anything else weird going on. Taking a critical look at my reflection, considering I was in my mid-thirties, I thought I still looked okay.

At least my long shimmering honey-brown hair was all natural, without a hint of gray. Jack had mentioned more than once that he was surprised that I didn't have a man in my life. Since he'd claimed that women with curves like mine usually had to fight them off with a stick.

Of course, I'd just laugh, especially when he'd teasingly call me Sophia, because he claimed I looked so much like Sophia Vergara, it was uncanny.

Now that we were doing this, I thought back, knowing I'd always been kind of choosy about who I'd dated, but I had no regrets. Although, some would say I was little too picky. Like my mother, who was constantly pushing me to get married, and of course start a family. So she could finally have a little grandchild to spoil.

But I'd never minded being on my own. I wasn't the type that needed a man in my life to feel complete. Unlike some of my friends, who had admitted that they'd finally given up and settled for someone who might not have been right for them, just so they wouldn't be on their own.

Now that I was finally going to get it on with Jack though, I was glad that I'd been fairly selective about the type of men I'd dated.

Back in my twenties, I was engaged once, but it didn't work out. Not after I discovered that he had a drinking problem, in that he could never get enough of it, and loved to drink till he passed out. So of course, I gave him his ring back, hoping for his sake that he'd clean up his act one day.

But since I was on my own, with no man in sight, I couldn't think of a better person to father my child than Jack.

When we got into our room on the top floor of the hotel, I thought it was the most beautiful suite I'd ever seen. All done in shades of white with hints of muted pastels dotted here and there, it was absolutely stunning.

Once I'd finally stopped gawking, Jack closed the door behind us, came and stood before me and looked into my eyes. "You're not nervous, are you?"

I smiled at him shaking my head. "No. Not with the way I know you, Jack."

I not only worked for him, but I considered him one my best friends, and someone I knew I could trust.

"Good," he said, looking pleased.

Then I cleared my throat, and thought I'd better make it clear that the only thing I needed from him was... a healthy shot of his potent seed.

Being his Right Hand Lady, as he liked to call me, I was very well paid. Thankfully, he was a generous employer who believed that treating his employees the way he himself would like to be treated, made for a happy, productive workplace.

Of course, he was right. Our office really was like a family. And no one minded putting in a little overtime when things got busy, considering how well we were treated.

Since I was careful with my money, and had a good-sized nest egg socked away, I knew I could raise a child on my own, and would never need anything from him.

Jack eyes lighting up with a teasing spark, he took a step closer. "So, is this the kind of thing where I should be kissing you first?" He grinned. "Because I'm really hoping it is."

Smiling into his sexy blue-gray eyes, I stroked a finger along his jaw and nodded. "Yes, I think we should kiss." But before we did, I suggested, "And maybe, to put us both at ease, we should try to pretend that we're on a date. And that we're so attracted to each other, that we've come up here to make love, and we're not just here to make a baby."

Jack shook his head, smirking.

Confused, I felt a little hurt. "What? You can't picture yourself being attracted to me?"

His gaze softened as he looked into my eyes. Slipping his hands around my waist, he drew me closer, till we were chest to chest, and I was looking right into his big blue eyes.

"Gemma, if we're going to do this, in the interest of full disclosure, I think you should know that I've been attracted to you from the first moment you walked into my office. And I've been dreaming of us getting together like this ever since. So, I won't have to pretend to be attracted to you."

I was so shocked to hear that he was as into me as I was into him, that my mouth fell open. "But how can that be? You've never made a move on me in the five years I've worked for you."

"And you never told me that you were hoping to get pregnant. Just the thought of you going somewhere to be inseminated made me realize that I had to tell you the truth. So..." He eyed me cautiously. "Is that a deal breaker for you, to know how I feel about you?"

Grinning, I shook my head, and traced a fingernail over his perfectly shaped lips. "No. Because I've actually had a thing for you, pretty much from the first moment I walked into your office."

Jack went still, till finally he started to chuckle. "I can't believe this. Five long years we've wasted, when we could have been together."

Then he touched his lips to mine and I wreathed my arms around his neck. As he slipped his tongue between my lips, he really gave me a feel of how he felt about me.

The kiss was so potent, I felt like I'd either had too much to drink at lunch, though I knew I'd only had a spritzer, or else I was dreaming the whole thing up.

At Christmas we'd given each other friendly little pecks on the cheeks before, but this was nothing like I'd ever imagined in my wildest dreams. I just couldn't believe how incredible it felt to be wrapped in his arms as he made love to my mouth, till he had my head spinning, my nipples throbbing, and my lady parts clenching like crazy.

This was going to be so good with him, I could just feel it. Especially since he was already rock hard, pressed up tight against me.

When he whispered against my lips, "I think we should get out of our clothes now." He didn't have to tell me twice.

Slipping my fingers into his tie and loosening the knot, I could feel him smiling against my lips as he slid my silky dress up over my hips and began to caress my ass, kneading it in his big, strong hands.

He was getting me so wet, I just hoped I wasn't dripping.

I had his shirt unbuttoned, running my fingers through his chest hair, teasing his nipples with my fingernails. And as I traced my hands down over his abs, and reached down and cupped him in my palm, he started to groan.

"Gemma, you keep touching me like that, I'm not going to last long."

I smirked, deciding it probably wouldn't be a very good idea to drop to my knees then, if we were hoping to make to love.

After I undid his belt and unclipped his pants, I actually gasped when I slid my hand into his boxers and wrapped my hand around him, and realized just how big he really was, especially fully erect.

Shocked, I looked up into his eyes "Holy smokes! Is that all you?"

He chuckled. "I should hope so."

I laughed, too. At least until he pulled my dress over my head and tossed it aside.

His eyes flew open wide as he took in the sight of me in my white lace push up bra and matching panties.

"God, Gemma, you're absolutely gorgeous. I'd always imagined you'd be a knock out, but you're perfect."

Dropping his head, brushing kisses over my breasts, he had me nearly crawling out of my skin, when he started suckling at them right through the lace. Dragging his teeth across each nipple in turn, he was getting me so insanely aroused, it felt like a lightning bolt shooting down between my legs every time he nipped me.

Kicking aside his pants and shoes, he lifted me off my feet and carried me into the bedroom, with his lips locked on mine, the whole way.

I don't think I'd ever felt as needy, desperate to see what he'd do with me. Though I already knew that he'd be amazing in bed.

He set me down in the middle of the big California king. And as I watched him strip off the rest of his clothes, I could feel my breath hitch in my chest. He just looked so sexy now that he was naked and stroking his mighty weapon in his hand.

He looked so much hotter than I could have ever dreamed. Tall, dark and insanely handsome, his broad chest heaving, eyes dark as coal, and already rock hard. He actually had me trembling, just from the look in his eyes.

As aroused as we were, he surprised me when he smiled into my eyes, lifted my foot to his lips and brushed little kisses across each toe. "You've got such pretty feet," he whispered, kissing the other one, too.

Lashing his tongue out and licked around my ankles, it just felt so erotic, he had my back arching right off the bed. As I wondered if I could climax just from the heat of his mouth on my feet.

The heat of his gaze was locked on mine as he kissed his way up my legs, tenderly licking into the back of my knees.

I could hardly catch my breath, he had me so wound up. When he shocked me and pressed a hot open-mouth kiss to my pulsing pussy right through my panties.

"Oh, god Jack, you're gonna make me come!" I cried out, as he licked all around me, over and over, till I swear I was seeing not only stars, but the entire freaking galaxy flashing before my eyes.

Chuckling, he slipped his hands into the side of my panties, pulled them down over my legs and tossed them aside.

Unclipping the front closure of my bra, eyes wide, he sat back on his haunches and just stared. I shivered as he carefully took in every inch of me, from the top of my head, over my heaving breasts, and of course down to the pulsing heat between my legs.

"Beautiful doesn't even begin to describe you," he reverently whispered, gazing up into my eyes with a look of awe in his.

I felt my eyes getting a little misty, thinking how sweet it was that he'd taken a moment to let me know how he felt. Considering what we were here for; I just loved how tenderly he was treating me, like this was as special to him as it was for me.

When I think we both knew, he could have just thrown me on my back and had his way with me. Since we were really only here to get me pregnant.

He crawled up and kissed his way to my lips, and took his time, making slow sweet love to my mouth.

Then as he trailed his lips down over my chin, dusting kisses over my breasts and then my tummy, I began to quiver, knowing where he was headed.

And good gravy, he really knew what he was doing. When he parted my legs and slid his tongue over me, and kept licking me up and down, I just couldn't stop shivering. Suckling on my throbbing clit while pushing a finger inside me, and then two, giving me a delicious little warm up, I thought I'd pass out from sensory overload. Grabbing fistfuls of his hair, I started squealing as I came.

"I'm coming!" I cried out as he kept working me into a frenzy.

Tossing my head from side to side, I never knew it could be this good, especially since he was desperately working at making me come all over again.

"I need you good and wet," he explained, between gasps. "Because I don't want to hurt you."

Knowing he wasn't exactly small; I could understand his reasoning.

As I began to crest again, seeing stars flash before my eyes, desperate, I cried out, "Please, Jack."

"Please what?" he asked, still licking and stroking his fingers inside me.

"Please breed me!" I finally cried out, tugging at his hair.

Taking hold of both my legs, and setting them on his broad shoulders, he grinned, looking down at me. "Since you've asked so nicely, how could I say no?"

We both laughed at that, as he took hold of himself and began to carefully nudge at my opening. Then as he gently thrust and started filling me up, inch by inch, I just couldn't stop moaning.

"You're so tight," he said, jaw clenched, gritting his teeth as he flexed his hips ad pushed in a little deeper.

"Oh wow!" I gasped. "This just feels so good with you, I can't even describe it."

"I think it feels perfect," he said, dusting kisses along my legs.

He had gone so deep, that I could feel him starting to pulse, and knew he was getting close. Clenching my inner muscles around him, I looked into his eyes. It was the most incredible feeling to know that as he let go and started pulsating against my womb, that we were actually creating a life together.

12