Cupid's Little Helper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Caladenia," he mused. "The Pink Fairy Orchid. Yeah, I can definitely see that. I think I have a new favourite flower."

Cala laughed. She had thought things were winding down, but clearly Patrick wanted their time together to last longer. However, even though he'd used two different bank cards to get past the daily withdrawal limits, he hadn't been able to get enough out of the cash machine in the hotel lobby to pay what she'd quoted for an entire night. But she also knew that he hadn't yet spent everything he had taken out. So she kept the banter building up rather than winding down.

Reaching down to play with the petals of her Pink Fairy, she complimented him on the good long fuck and bringing her off two more times. Sure, it was more him following her instructions and staying steady with his fucking at the proper times, but he'd pulled it off.

When he replied that he'd be happy to give her another one, she answered with, "I think you've come to appreciate just how much I like my work, but it is still my job." Sure, she wasn't really a prostitute, but when Caladenia lived out a fantasy, she committed to it.

"I have another $200," he said.

She suddenly popped up onto her knees with her body against his and pulled his head down for a deep, soulful kiss.

Patrick was caught completely off guard and when she started applying twisting pressure to his shoulders, he just went with until she had him flat on his back. A gentle tugging on his flaccid cock got him to shift a little towards the foot of the bed, so that his head was off the pillow and a bit away from the headboard.

She straddled his chest and leaned to her right to grab the champagne bottle from the chilling bucket on a stand next to the bed. It was still a quarter full. She moved forward until her perineum was resting on his chin.

Her Pink Fairy was almost too close to see clearly, but damn, did it smell fine.

"Let's toast to you giving me another orgasm," she cooed. "Five counts as an Ace, doesn't it?"

She leaned back and tilted the bottle until champagne hit her trim belly just below the navel and ran down into the small patch of silky hair just above her labia. She shivered when the cold liquid passed through her love patch and went over her clit and between her naked pink petals.

Patrick needed no instruction this time, his mouth was open and waiting well before the bubbly wine made its way over her puffy mons and dribbled onto his tongue. For the next sip, she re-aimed the neck of the bottle so the contents landed directly on the hood of her clit before running through her pussy and into the man's mouth. He swallowed eagerly and pressed his tongue up to take the last drops directly from the glistening pink flesh.

She held the bottle up to the bedside light and said, "There's enough for one more good sip." Looking theatrically over to her now-empty side of the bed, she said, "Mabel is lying right there, she's pinching those big, fat nipples between her fingers."

During their long fuck and while resting and snacking, Caladenia had brought Patrick's wife into the fantasy a number of times, always trying to pull out something positive and sexy. She'd learned the woman had the unfortunate name of Mabel and was even plumper than Patrick. But also that she'd always been on the big side, with scrumptious Double-D's that had two-inch-wide areolae and thumb-sized nipples. Caladenia had immediately cast her as a luscious BBW.

"Should I have her drink from my pussy, like her sexy husband? Or would she like to grind her pussy against my whore mouth while you pour the champagne over those big, floppy pussy lips of hers?"

"Uuhh," was all the man could muster as he lifted his head to shove his tongue up inside Caladenia's dripping fuck hole.

"You fucked my mouth so good earlier," Caladenia moaned. "I want Mabel to fuck me the same way. Are her pussy lips really so full and dangly like you said?" She pressed her own delicately shaped petals hard against his lips. "Are they?" she demanded.

"Yes," he grunted to her womb. "They hang, fat and heavy, like her tits."

Caladenia ignored the slightly negative tone and jumped on the idea, determined to leave Patrick with a better impression of his wife, even after fucking a beautiful whore with a sensuous, athletic body.

"Oh, God," she groaned. "That is so fucking hot. I want her to rub those juicy lips all over my face; I want to suck them into my mouth and nurse on them. Just like I want to nurse on those jugs of hers. I'd feel 18 again, like such a girl next to a real woman like that and I'd want her to just use me like a teenage girl, to teach me about being a woman."

In a sudden scramble, Caladenia rolled off Patrick's face and moved until she was lying flat on her back beside him.

"Dip your soft cock into my mouth," she demanded. "I bet it will feel just like Mabel's big, beautiful pussy lips. I want them so bad."

Patrick was nowhere near as graceful as Caladenia, but finally he was straddling her head on his knees, with one hand supporting him on the headboard. His cockhead dangled against her lips.

She opened her mouth and fastened her lips around the base of the crown, holding just the soft tip inside and gently lathering it with the flat of her tongue. Of course, he wasn't going to stay soft much longer under such treatment, so she released him and pressed on.

"Oh, God, Mabel's pussy lips feel so good, so full and soft. Give me my champagne, big man. Pour it right over your wife's cunt into your whore's mouth."

The perspiring man took the heavy bottle from Cala's hand and trembling, poured it onto his cock just where it exited his curly patch. The frothing bubbles ran down the curve of the drooping shaft and around the crown of the head before finally spilling into the pretend-whore's gaping mouth.

She didn't swallow straight away, but instead, raised her head up and engulfed his manhood in the cool bath of champagne in her mouth. After a few seconds, she swallowed the liquid, but kept him inside. When she felt him beginning to grow, she put one hand in her crotch and raised the other behind him to press on his lower back and encourage him to fuck her mouth.

Patrick's mind was spinning, he couldn't believe this was happening. A friend of his had been with a hooker once and had described it as 15 minutes of her doing the bare minimum required to get him to hurry up and finish. He'd easily believed that that was probably the norm with whores, but this woman...this high-end escort...

He let himself go with the images she had set in motion.

"You sweet little whore," he said as his now-stiff cock stroked in and out. "You sucked Mabel's fat pussy so good. You looked so hungry when you ate her. Were you hungry, baby?"

Caladenia grunted in the affirmative around his rod. When he'd hardened and didn't need her encouragement any more, she'd moved her hand from his back and put it to work with her other in servicing her clit and pussy. Now she shoved the fingers of that left hand deep into her gash to get them good and wet. Bringing it back up, she began tickling his anus with her slick fingers.

"She cums a lot when she has a good orgasm," he continued. "I've thought I was going to drown sometimes, but you loved it when she did that to you, didn't you?"

More grunts of pleasure from the woman with her mouth full of cock and she pressed her finger through his tight sphincter, causing him to jab forward and really enter her throat.

"Oh, God, yes! Swallow all her cum as she grinds that fat fucking pussy against your pretty face, against your hungry mouth just like you want."

When he pulled back an inch and then forced himself once again into her throat, Caladenia lost it. Her fingers were flying over her clit and she was squirting. Feeling it under her fingers only reinforced the idea of Mabel letting loose with an even larger flood into her slutty lesbian mouth and she came even harder.

Patrick stayed in place, determined to choke her another second, then two. But he perceptively sensed her approaching limit and pulled out while she was still enjoying the sensation. Her head thrashed side to side and she gasped for breath, before letting out a long, low wail of pleasure. Her finger had pulled out of his ass and both hands were in her crotch, nursing the orgasm out as long as she could.

When she finally came down enough to open her eyes and register what was going on around her, she saw that Patrick was still poised above her, but now it was his balls that were rubbing against her chin and lips as he stroked his hard shaft straight up above her face.

"Are you going to cum on my face, baby? In my mouth?" Her tone was excited and encouraging. "Is that what you want Mabel to see? You cumming on my face the way she did?"

She took the man's grunt as a yes.

Caladenia moved her hands to his ass and massaged the flabby cheeks.

"But she's already seen that, hasn't she?"

Patrick looked down into her eyes, confused.

"You've got one more orgasm coming," she said. Her eyes narrowed with a wicked glint. "Where do you want it, Patrick? What do you want Mabel to see you do with your little whore? What do you want Mabel to give you?" She pulled his ass cheeks apart and tapped his anus.

"I can have--?"

"For $200 and that wonderful climax you just gave me, you can have whatever you want. You've bought me, Patrick. Bought me for you and your wife. I bet if she watches you take my ass, she'll want you to take hers. Is that what you want, baby?"

In another quicksilver move, Caladenia slid down the bed, turning her head sideways to pull it through his legs. Behind him now, she moved up onto hands and knees, facing the foot of the bed.

Looking back at him, she said, "Because it's definitely what I want. Bring me my purse." She nodded out to the seating area, where her bag sat on a coffee table.

The dazed man stumbled into the other room and retrieved the bag. As he walked back, she said, "Bring it here and hold it open for me."

The image was almost cruelly humorous. A naked fat man, his cock still pointing up from under a jelly roll around his waist, held a beautiful naked woman's purse open under her head, so she could look and then root around in its depths. After a few seconds, her searching hand came back out with a small, plastic bottle and a foil-wrapped condom.

"Good. You can just leave it there on the floor," she said, nodding at her bag.

As Patrick bent over to lay it down, he saw his trousers laying nearby. He took a knee and pulled them over. He put the bag down and then felt his pants pockets until he found the one with the remaining cash from the ATM. Taking out the wad of ten twenties, he placed it in the purse and snapped it shut.

When he rose up, Caladenia reached out and grabbed his cock. As she pulled him toward her, she looked up at him with another of those devilish smiles.

"You must never let a woman's mouth get away from your cock when it's this close, Patrick. Do you understand? Mabel and I want you to fuck our faces any time you can. It's what our mouths are for."

To prove her point, she held him aimed at the proper angle and dropped her mouth over him until she was kissing her hand.

There'd come a slight bit of penis droop as he'd made his way awkwardly out of the bed and run her purse-fetching errand, but it disappeared immediately. He took hold of her head between his hands and began thrusting, wanting to feel the inside of her throat again.

She relaxed and soon he was back inside, going even deeper from this angle. The knowledge and feel of it were overwhelming and only one thing saved him from firing his final load straight into her belly. He looked from the top of her head, down along the fine, strong back and saw the tops of the two perfect globes of her ass just two and a half feet away.

On his next backstroke he didn't stop, but pulled all the way out and stood gasping.

"Baby?" she whined in disappointment, also having forgotten her own plan in the passion of being throat-fucked like the whore she was.

Patrick put his hand over the head of his cock and squeezed gently, making the pulsing beast soften just a bit.

"Ass," he growled.

The frown on her face turned immediately into a wicked smile. "Ass," she agreed. She'd laid the bottle of lube on the bed next to her when she'd grabbed for his cock. Now she picked it up along with the condom and held them out to him.

He took them from her and made his way back up onto the bed, kneeling behind her, with about a foot between them. He stared in awe at the work of art in front of him.

"I know it's too small," she said in an apologetic voice. "But I hope you still enjoy it."

It took a moment for the words to register and he thought, 'Too small? It's fucking perfect!'

"What? No, no, it's great," he said out loud.

"Not as good as Mabel's, I bet. You said she has a big, juicy pussy and heavy, hanging boobs. I bet she's got a big, ol' beautiful ass too. Big and soft and wonderful to pound up against. Does she? Does she have a lot more ass than me?"

She sure does, thought Patrick. But he'd never thought of that as a good thing before. This woman had an ass for swimsuit ads, but she sounded jealous of Mabel's big, white pillows.

"More ass, yes," he mumbled. "But yours is so beautiful, so fucking beautiful."

"Thank you, Patrick. You know what can make it even more beautiful?"

"No, what?"

"Why, having a cock inside it, of course. Do you want to see how much more beautiful that is?"

"God, yes."

"Well, stop keeping me waiting. Give me what we both want."

There was a large mirror on the wall above the dresser across from the foot of the bed and when Caladenia looked into it, she could see her client peering dumbly at the condom in one hand and the lube bottle in the other.

"Play with me first," she instructed. "Squirt some lube on my nasty little hole and use your fingers to get me ready. If you start gentle and really make love to them, you'll have our sweet, tight buttholes begging for you to violate them."

He laid the condom package to one side and did as she said. Her instructions covered location and speed and finally depth. When he'd worked a second finger through her, he'd gotten the hang of things and she no longer had to guide him, but could just drop her head to the mattress and revel in the feelings of exposure and abuse.

The ass-play student was such a quick study, that he didn't need to be told when to move from fingers to cock. He read her increased back-thrusting correctly and swiftly ripped the foil packet open with his teeth. He rolled the rubber down over a cock that was again fully erect from the power of Viagra and the excitement of playing with her ass. Remembering to, "keep adding lube as you go," he pushed his way in through her exquisite out door.

With two orgasms behind him, Patrick had no trouble taking a good long time to enjoy only the second ass he'd ever fucked and the first in more than twenty years. His wife had tried a few anal experiments early in their marriage that had been pleasurable for both of them, but none after suffering through pregnancy haemorrhoids with their first child. Since then, he'd never been able to convince her that one wasn't going to lead to the other.

The woman beneath him now obviously had no such concerns and honestly seemed to be enjoying the steady reaming. He experimented with stroke depth and speed, rotated his hips in circles, and popped all the way in and out several times in a row. The whore loved it all.

Her hand had snuck back between her legs soon after he'd entered her and had been gently rubbing ever since. When Cala's time came, she told him to stay with a deep, steady pace as she went after her clit with more vigour. In just a few more minutes she was shaking and screaming and urging him to fuck her nasty ass, hard, hard, hard!

He did and before she'd finished her climax, he was exploding inside her rectum. At least, it felt like he was exploding and the orgasm had his mind picturing his jet blowing through the thin latex and deep into her bowels. But when he finally pulled out, the reservoir tip was still intact and contained only a small bit of semen. But hell, what could one expect in the third orgasm in a row for a 45-year-old, overweight man? And with a rubber on, the size of the non-existent creampie really didn't matter anyway.

Patrick collapsed on his side and Caladenia rolled onto her own, facing away from him and scootched back into a spoon. The big man was breathing heavily and they both thought that he really needed to do something about getting into better shape.

After a few moments, Caladenia said, "I'm going to clean up a bit," and rolled away from him onto her other side. She reached down and carefully peeled the used condom off his shrinking member. "Let me take care of this for you," she said, before easing off the mattress and walking toward the bathroom.

Only a bedside lamp was on and it softly highlighted the curves of her firm, round butt perfectly. It was the last image Patrick registered before dropping into a sated slumber.

In the bathroom, Caladenia sat on the toilet and relieved herself, including squeezing out a bit of the lube that had been driven into her ass on their final go round. She was very pleased with herself for having given him a tab of Viagra before they'd left the bar. It had meant he'd been able to stay in the game even after depositing his first load in her enthusiastic mouth soon after they got to his room. Followed it up with a long, languorous fuck, during which she'd schooled him on communicating his sexual desires and responding to hers. And then finished with deep throat and deep ass drilling that both left her pussy squirting. She was proud of giving a paying customer good value for his money and damned happy to have rolled through so many orgasms of her own.

Her pee-wiping transitioned to a gentle clit-rubbing as she thought about the word games they had played, talking about the client's wife joining them. She'd never actually been with a Big Beautiful Woman before, but it had now joined her ever-expanding fantasy list, along with the bi-guy threesome she'd dreamed up earlier in the bar before she'd connected with Patrick.

She put that one to the side for the moment and kept her thoughts on Patrick and Mabel. What she'd really like, was to see the two of them going at it hard. Well, hopefully all the positive, sexy thoughts she'd planted would get Patrick to see his wife a different, better way.

She discarded the idea of rubbing out another one right there and instead finished wiping and flushed. She thought she'd just wash her hands while taking a shower, but then picked up the sounds of snoring from the bedroom. She'd definitely worn the poor man down to a nub. Instead of a shower that might wake him up, she just washed her hands, then used a warm washcloth to give her underarms and crotch a good scrubbing

She turned off the bathroom light before opening the door and eased into the bedroom. Patrick's snoring was pretty loud, the poor guy really needed to drop a few pounds for his own health. Her eyes quickly readjusted to the dim light and she quietly gathered up her lube bottle and purse and scattered clothes and brought them to the sitting room of the suite, gently closing the bedroom door behind her.

Caladenia placed her stuff on the desk and turned on its small lamp. After getting dressed, she opened her purse to put away her travel lube. There at the top was the thick stack of twenty dollar bills he'd pulled from the cash machine to pay for her services.

She was a whore. It sent a warm rush through her belly and she felt herself getting wet again. She thought how lucky she'd been to have found a 'client' who was actually a decent fuck. Not every time she played this particular game did she end up with the full fun she was hoping for. But tonight had been a night well spent. For Patrick as well, she was sure.