Cupid's Little Helper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the desktop she noticed a tri-fold brochure. She'd seen the event it described advertised at various spots throughout the hotel. The hotel was famous for its elaborate spa facilities and they were apparently offering a special package price for the following weekend, which included St. Valentine's Day. Caladenia had received several invitations for different Valentine's encounters that weekend and had narrowed it down to three to finally choose from, so this new idea hadn't really registered before. But now...

On the way down in the elevator, Caladenia replayed the blowjob she'd given Patrick on the way up and relished the lingering aches in her pussy and ass. But even better than those feelings was the overall warmth she felt in her soul, for lack of better description. 'Hooker with a heart of gold', she laughed at herself as stepped out of the car with a light step and a light heart.

Patrick snorted himself awake. He'd obviously passed out before putting on the damned CPAP mask he wore for his fucking sleep apnea. 'This year', he told himself, 'I'm really going to follow my doctor's advice and drop the excess weight that's brought the condition on.' Yeah, right. This year.

Shaking himself with disgust, he stumbled across to the bathroom and leaned over the pot, pissing heavily into the bowl. Then the smell hit him. Not his urine, but the other. Her smell. Holy shit! Was she still here? He jetted out the last of his piss and gave himself a cursory shake before hurrying back into the bedroom. Empty.

He noticed the closed bedroom door and hoped he'd find her in the sitting room, maybe watching TV or something. Did high class call girls like to curl up with a good book after a rousing night of work? He yanked the door open and stepped through. Empty again.

He found himself suddenly depressed, as if a girlfriend had broken up with him after a pity fuck. Get your shit together, Patrick. She was a pro and she left after her job was done.

Fuck! Had he gotten her contact information? He was definitely ready to pay for a night like tonight again. Only next time, he'd make sure he had enough cash to keep her the whole night. Hell, the whole weekend.

Enough cash...something on the desktop caught his attention. An odd pile of paper in the light of the green-shaded lamp. He walked over. Cash. A stack of twenties that looked the same size as what he'd pulled out of the ATM for Caladenia. He picked up the money and found some kind of brochure underneath with a yellow sticky note poking out from the folds.

Pamper Your Love!

Declared the front of the brochure.

28% discount on our exclusive lovers' spa weekend packages

That's 14% for each of you in celebration of St. Valentine's Day

Patrick opened up the trifold and saw that it was a menu of items you could choose to put together your own custom spa package. Several of the small boxes had been checked and the Post-It had a list of notes and arrows pointing to the corresponding menu items. Scanning through them, he realized the cost came to almost exactly the same as what he'd paid Caladenia. She'd left it all behind for him to spend on his wife. "Fuck me," he wondered aloud before going through the list more carefully.

- All rooms come with breakfast and dinner in our 2-star restaurant

A suite like the one he had now had been marked, there was no extra note.

- Couple's massage

The note read: "Make sure Mabel gets a male masseur so you can get appropriately jealous"

- Relationship Counselling

Here, both the group seminar and private sessions had been marked. There was no note, but none was really needed, was it?

- Aquacize in our mineral pool

"Not because she needs to get skinnier, but for you both to be healthier - together"

- Lovers' Cooking Class, learn delicious, healthy recipes with our award-winning Executive Chef

"Ditto above"

"Enjoy yourselves, enjoy each other, love each other

(and worship that juicy pussy for me ;-)

Love,

Caladenia, the Pink Fairy, Cupid's Little Helper