Cupid's Mess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The orgasm is so much stronger, so much more intense than she expects. A powerful tidal wave of joy, dragging her out to sea. She is completely helpless as she surrenders to its fury.

Breathing heavily, she finally pulls out the vibrator and turns it off. Her thoughts begin to settle again and after a few seconds, an important question crystallizes itself.

Did she cum so hard because of the Clit Obliterator or because, even now, the thought of Gabe's cock buried inside her makes her tingle with excitement?

*** Cirrus ***

Oh no! Everything is going so wrong!

The arrow did what it should have done. Of course, it did. I had hoped that maybe this time it wouldn't work but it doesn't take a cupid to see the two of them spiraling out of control. It's small wonder the two of them didn't go at it in the car on the way home.

There's no way to undo the damage, that's why we are taught to be careful. What I did is the opposite of that. I let my anger get the better of me and be goaded into pairing mother and son. There will be a punishment, I just know it, but that has to wait.

There is more important work to do.

Poor Gabe has spent an hour locked inside his room, beating his dick raw. Terrified at the idea of his mother finding out but helpless to stop fantasizing over her. Poor Marie isn't faring much better, sitting on top of the dryer in the laundry room with a pair of Gabe's boxers in one hand, jilling herself with the other.

The two of them are hurting more than my cupid soul can bear. The intense longing for each other but too afraid to fulfill their desire is too much.

I have to help them.

Aiming very carefully, I pull the bowstring taut. I take a deep breath. I loose the arrow.

*!* BANG *!*

*** Gabe ***

One heartbeat, the monitor is displaying an alluring photo of Marie, wearing a bikini, lounging on a beach under the hot Hawaiian sun, the next, it goes dark. The fans of the computer whirr down. No LEDs, no noise.

Gabe groans and lets go of his cock to flick the button on the lamp. Nothing. No power. And he is so close to cumming again.

Pulling himself together, he puts away his cock and opens the door. Complete silence.

"Mom?" he calls out with a shaky voice.

"I think the power's out," comes the reply downstairs.

Hearing his mother's voice is like a siren call. He finds himself irresistibly drawn downstairs. In the flesh, she looks even more gorgeous than in all the pictures on her profile. How had he never seen it before?

"Maybe the fuse is out," she says in an oddly husky tone, gesturing at the door to the basement.

It sounded like an invitation. Like she said, "please, my dear son, fix this problem for me and I will be very, very grateful... I'll do anything."

"Okay," he mumbles and opens the door to the basement.

It's pitch black at the foot of the stairs. He flicks the light switch to no avail. There are no windows down there.

"There should be a flashlight somewhere down there," she says.

"Yeah, I know."

To his surprise, his mother follows him as he heads down the stairs. Checking the fuse box isn't a two-person job but he isn't going to complain. Just her and him in the dark opens up a lot of possibilities. Could he accidentally "bump" into her?

No, he couldn't. She is still his mother. She would never be okay with his gross, perverted thoughts.

Feeling somewhat dejected, he steps onto the basement floor. Everything is fairly tidy so he's not worried about stepping into anything, and he's familiar enough with the layout to feel his way in complete darkness.

"You get the flashlight, I'll check the box," she says.

"Okay."

The flashlights are kept in the top drawer of the workbench. No one really used the workbench anymore since his father passed, so now it is used as storage. He reaches it in ten small, careful steps.

Sliding out the drawer, he reaches inside and grabs the first flashlight he can wrap his hand around. Only something inside of him tells him not to turn it on, tells him to wait. He doesn't know for what, he just knows that he likes being in the dark, along with his mother. It's like a different world, a world full of possibilities. A world where she can't see that her son is pitching a massive tent.

"Did you find it?" she asks, only five feet away.

"Yeah."

"Hand it to me, please."

As he approaches, he can sense the heat of her body. It's like a furnace. His heart is hammering so hard that he's sure she can hear it. He stands right behind her. All he has to do is reach out and he could caress her.

"Here," he says, holding out the flashlight.

A small gust of wind tickles his arm as she moves.

"Where?" she asks.

And then a hand bumps into his groin. Fingers probe and touch, finding the outline of his shaft inside his pants. Gabe's heart skips a beat. The hand squeezes his shaft. Does she think the flashlight is in his pants?

Neither of them makes a noise but his mother doesn't let go of his cock.

Clothes rustle and a second later, another hand appears at his groin. More specifically, at his zipper. She unzips his jeans, reaches in, and pulls out his erection. Everything is happening so fast, he can't react.

Warm lips wrap around glans. They slide further down his shaft as his cock slides deeper into his mother's mouth. His thoughts catch up with the action and he wonders if he is dreaming or if his mother is really sucking his cock.

A few seconds later, he is sure it's not a dream. Both her hands are wrapped around his shaft and her mouth is working the upper half. She's stroking him and blowing and it's by far the most amazing blowjob he has ever received.

It doesn't seem possible that his mother even knows how to do anything like that. His mother! The same woman who kissed him on the forehead and told him she loves him. Who tucked him into bed at night and told him monsters weren't real. Who spent more than two decades raising him. Whose tongue now swirls around his glans.

After an embarrassingly short amount of time, he feels the orgasm rise up.

*** Marie ***

It is complete madness. She is insane, crazy, a loony, a nutcase. No one with her wits about her would have done what she did.

But now it is too late. Her son's magnificent cock is throbbing between her lips. She had reached out to grab the flashlight and accidentally bumped into it. She knew what it was right away, how could she not? An erection, unmistakable.

She expected him to flinch and back up but he just stood there and let her touch his cock through the fabric, almost as if he enjoyed it. He didn't object even after an agonizingly long time.

Going for it had been the most exhilarating rush of her entire life. Her stomach swooped as she unzipped his pants, knowing that if she was wrong, her life would be over. Still, Gabe did not object.

Blowing him is immensely fun. Like he has a cock straight out of a textbook. She summons up everything she has ever read, heard, or seen, hoping to do her son proud. That is the most important thing on her mind.

If she is going to go to hell for sucking off her son, at least it should be worth it. Gabe certainly seems to be enjoying it, judging from his little groans.

Ka-chunk!

Bright, blinding light burns in her eyes. She blinks and through narrowed eyes, she looks up at her son's body. He stares down at her, slack-jawed.

Clunk. The flashlight drops to the ground.

At that moment, the cum starts to flow. A spurt shoots all the way into the back of her throat. Taken by surprise, it goes down the wrong hole and she starts to cough. That is a mistake as moments later, a hot splash of semen hits her on the forehead. She coughs again, trying to dislodge the burning feeling as more cum rains down on her.

That's not how it was supposed to go!

Everything was supposed to stay dark so that he could pretend it was just a stranger sucking him off. Not his own mother. A secret encounter that would never have to see the day.

But now he can see his whore mother, on her knees in front of him, taking his load to the face. He could see the hunger in her eyes, that she wants so much more than a taste of his cock.

Panic wells up inside of her.

"I'm so sorry," she pleads, jumps to her feet, and runs up the stairs.

*** Cirrus ***

Seeing the woman suck cock makes me wish I had the ability to turn corporeal to humans. I've seen a lot of copulations in my lifetime, it's part of my job after all, but Marie's performance was one of the best.

The raw ferocity with which she sucked her son's cock, the years of pent up need, unleashed all at once. Those gorgeous lips wrapped around a hard prick. Oh, and that delicious finale! The looks on their faces when I turned the light back, both made to face the truth.

But then everything turned wrong.

Instead of giving in to their attraction, her familial instinct takes hold again and she runs away. Despite how powerful cupid's arrow is, Marie is somehow stronger, fighting it, resisting it. I have never seen anyone capable of holding out for so long.

There's nothing else I can do except... I pull my bow off my back and nock an arrow. Gliding upward through the ceiling, I watch a cum-splattered Marie reach the bottom of the stairs. I pull the string taut and just as she's halfway up to the first floor, I let loose. The arrow pierces her heart and then curves downward, disappearing through the stairs and into the basement.

I don't need to look to know it hit its target.

*** Gabe ***

Breathing heavy, Gabe stands in the now-lit basement. A drop of semen clings to the tip of his cock. He watches it quiver and stretch until the thin strand breaks and it falls onto the cement floor. One of only two other drops.

The rest of his ejaculate had landed on his mother's face.

Listening to his mother's heavy footfalls in the hallway above, he wonders if he made it all up. A fantasy of the most incredible blowjob of his life.

No, his somehow still-hard shaft is coated in saliva. He touches it just to make sure it was real and his fingertip comes back wet. It actually happened. His mother had sucked him off.

Despite all the evidence, it still feels surreal. What is he supposed to do now? Tell her that he liked it? She was the one that initiated it, does that mean she wanted it, too?

Halfway up the stairs, her steps falter. Gabe's skin prickles and goosebumps rise on his arms. It would be impossible to avoid her for the rest of his life, he might as well confront her now. Tell her that he enjoyed the blowjob and he loves her. And that he really wants to fuck her, though he won't say that part out loud.

Gabe hears her before he sees her. A wet shlup-shlup-shlup interspersed with muffled moans. He rounds the corner and finds his mother collapsed on the sixth step. Her pants are down to her knees and one hand is buried between her legs.

It's the most incredible pussy that Gabe has ever seen. She's not shaved at all but rather has a thick bush that is now matted with dampness. Two of her fingers rapidly plunge inside, coated in a white froth. Her asshole hovers just above, exposed and winking at him. Somehow, the idea that his mother has an asshole never occurred to him before then.

"Ohh, Gabe, ohh, my baby," she moans. "I'm a whore, I'm a whore, I'm a dirty whore."

"You're beautiful," Gabe says.

Marie jumps as if she just realized that he is standing behind her. Her eyes are wide as she whirls around to look at him. She tries to wipe the cum off her face as best as she can but there are plenty of smears left and her blouse is ruined.

"Gabe!" she exclaims in a squeak, pulling her fingers out of her pussy. "I'm so sorry!"

"I'm not."

Standing on the third step, Gabe just leans forward and grabs both of her plump cheeks. He opens his mouth and licks a luxurious swatch up her labia. His mouth fills with her wetness, her overwhelming scent intoxicates him. He continues upward, drawing the tip of his tongue over her puckered sphincter.

At the unexpected touch, Marie trembles but she doesn't fight him. If anything, she presses her pussy against him. Like a child in a candy store, he begins to explore with his tongue. Inside, over, under, and all around. Juices drip down his cheek and his cock struggles against the fabric of his pants.

The response he gets is very favorable. Long, drawn-out sighs and moans of pleasure that almost sound like purring. Curled toes and groans as he focuses on her clit. Squeals and squirms when he eats her ass. His mother is like an open book, eager to be read.

It's so much fun that he's almost disappointed when she begins to climax. Her legs begin to tremble and her muscles begin to contract. He accompanies her orgasm with clitoral encouragement until she pulls away, collapsing on the steps a breathless, sweaty heap.

"Oh, baby, what are we doing?" she asks, looking at him through half-closed eyes.

"Anything you want, Mom," he replies.

*** Marie ***

"Give me a second," she says and leaves her son standing in the bedroom.

In the bathroom, she grabs a towel and runs it under warm water. She dabs at her face, wiping away the remaining semen and sweat. She avoids looking herself in the eyes as best as she can.

Guilt still rages inside of her but any time it threatens to overwhelm her, something else slams it back down. Something much bigger and stronger. The burning fire of lust for her son's cock. Just thinking about it makes goosebumps rise all over her.

The clothes are no good anymore. The pants are too constricting and the blouse is stained with cum. She might as well take them off now.

Fully naked, pubic hair as her only form of modesty, she returns to the bedroom where she discovers that Gabe, too, is nude.

Once again, she is struck by how much like his father he looks. They have the same wispy trail of hair going down the chest and stomach. The same knobbly knees and surprisingly coarse but short patch around the cock.

If she closes her eyes, it wouldn't be hard to imagine that she is making love to her husband. They even sound alike. She wouldn't have to feel the guilt and only focus on the pleasure.

No, Marie shakes her head. No, she is not going to pretend that her son is anyone but her son. The way he smiles at her, drinking in her body with unparalleled hunger, unavoidable signs of his arousal... he doesn't deserve deception. She is going to fuck her son because he is her son. She wants to make forbidden, dirty love. She needs to.

"Let's do it," she says, sliding onto the mattress.

"How?" he asks.

"Surely you know where that goes," she chuckles, pointing at his erection.

"I mean what kind of position."

What position does she want? It comes to her in an instant. She lies down on her side of the bed and rests her head on the pillow. She spreads her legs apart and beckons him closer.

Sweet, old missionary style. That way she can look into his beautiful eyes.

Gabe obliges, kneeling between her legs. He grabs her thighs and his strong fingers dig into her flesh. He hoists her up and crawls in closer. He guides the tip of his cock to her entrance but then he pauses.

"What's wrong?" she asks.

"Nothing," he says, looking between her legs. "It's just that your pussy is so beautiful."

"I bet it would look even more beautiful with your perfect cock inside."

That's all the encouragement he needs. He pushes inside and her stomach soars with joy. After so many years, she finally feels alive again. How she had missed that wonderful sensation of making love with the right man.

Leaning up, she grabs the back of Gabe's neck and pulls him closer. He braces himself on the mattress, afraid of putting his weight on her. She pulls his head closer until she feels his breath on her mouth. He tilts his head and they kiss.

At last, she discovers a big difference to her husband. Gabe kisses very differently. Less experienced but hungrier. Like he wants to do everything at once and can't decide what to focus on. His thick cock slides in and out of her at a measured pace.

Wrapping her legs around him and locking her feet behind his butt, she encourages him to go faster. She nudges him to push deeper and harder. Still, he resists. He's careful. He doesn't want to hurt her.

She breaks the kiss.

"Fuck me harder, please," she rasps. "I'm not going to break."

At last, he responds and it's perfect. His cock stokes the fire inside of her at just the right speed. When he pushes inside, his weight presses her into the mattress. He grabs her left breast and squeezes it. She caresses his back and runs her fingers through his hair.

They kiss and they make love. They catch their breath and just look into each other's eyes.

And when she feels him getting closer to the edge, she uses all her strength to pull him in deeper. She wants to perform the ultimate act of perversion. She wants to feel her son blowing his load inside of her.

The thought alone sends her over the edge and while she's soaring on cloud nine, she feels his cock begin to twitch and jerk. His lips find her and he kisses her as he releases his seed.

*** Gabe ***

The doorbell rings.

They both startle at the same time, interrupted in their lovemaking by reality. They are both sweaty, covered in a variety of bodily fluids, and only just realize the rest of the world exists.

The doorbell rings again.

"Are you expecting anyone?" his mother asks.

"No, I—"

Trying to remember what day it is, he suddenly realizes that it's still Valentine's. He whirls around to look at the alarm clock on the nightstand. It's almost five o'clock already. They spent all afternoon in bed.

"Fuck!" he curses.

"What?"

Gabe jumps out of the bed and scrambles for his clothes. He stumbles twice trying to push his foot through the leg of the pants and hears a tear pulling the t-shirt over his head. No time for underwear. He flings open the bedroom door and storms down the stairs loud enough to wake the dead.

Standing at the door is a beaming, dolled up Kayla. Her smile falters when she sees the state of him.

"You're not dressed," she pouts.

"Uh, yeah, about that," he stammers. "I don't think I can make it."

"Why not?"

"I'm not feeling well."

"I see that. Your pants are on backward," she giggles.

He looks down and realizes they are.

"Uh, maybe I'm coming down with a fever, too," he lies and pretends to cough.

"You can't do this to me on Valentine's Day!"

"I'm really sorry."

"So what, you expect me to make you a soup instead of a nice dinner out?"

"No, I think we should just call this whole thing off."

"But today is Valentine's Day! It won't be the same tomorrow."

"I don't mean just today. I mean I'm breaking up with you."

"WHAT?" she screeches and all traces of happiness evaporate.

"I'm-really-sorry-bye," he says quickly and slams the door shut.

"GABRIEL!" comes her muffled yell.

The doorbell rings again and Kayla angrily knocks on the door. Gabe considers opening the door again but realizes that he doesn't really care about ever seeing her again. All day yesterday, he had dreamt of finally getting lucky with her and now it is the furthest thing from his mind.

"FUCKING ASSHOLE," she yells one last time before departing.

"Lovely woman," Marie says.

She's standing at the top of the stairs with a towel wrapped around her. As soon as he looks up, she lets go of the towel.

"I guess you'll just have to do to me everything you missed out doing with her," she calls down suggestively.

"Are you sure about that?" Gabe asks.

"Quite sure."

Taking two steps at a time, Gabe rushes past a confused Marie and into his room. He returns five seconds later without clothes and holding a small bottle of lube.

"What's that for?" she asks with a puzzled look.

Grinning, Gabe grabs her by the shoulder and presses her up against the wall. She lets out a surprised gasp but doesn't object. He flips open the cap and squeezes a glob of cold lube on his middle finger.