Cupid's Mess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh!" she squeaks as he pushes at her back entrance with the tip of his finger.

"Still sure about wanting to do everything I was going to do to her?" he asks, fingering her asshole.

"Yes," Marie purrs.

After squeezing more lube on his shaft, Gabe steps behind his mother. He bends his knees and guides the tip of his cock until it pushes against her sphincter. He pushes against the resistance until all of a sudden it breaks away and half of his cock plunges inside of her ass.

"Ohhhhh," she groans.

"Is it okay?"

"More than okay!"

Grinning, Gabe grabs her by the waist and begins fucking his mother's ass.

"I want to be your ass slut," she rasps.

"You already are," he replies and leans forward to kiss her on the cheek.

"I love you so much."

"I love you, too."

As he says the words, he knows they are true. He has always had a great relationship with his mother but now things are different. He doesn't just love her, he's in love with her, and he knows that she loves him back.

It's a wonderful feeling and his chest fills with warmth.

*** Cirrus ***

"Cirrus, Cirrus, Cirrus," a warm, ethereal voice teases my name.

That voice! My heart skips several beats and I turn to face the almighty Goddess herself. She, here, in the upstairs hallway of a modest home in suburban Centerville where two humans were engaged in very energetic anal sex. It's unthinkable and yet there she is, much taller than she looked from far away. She towers over me.

"Venus!" I gasp, trying my best not to gaze at her divine breasts and pussy.

"What have you done?" she laughs, looking at Gabe and Marie going at it with vigor.

"I—I—I'm sorry," I stammer.

"Mother and son, Cirrus?"

"It was an accident," I sigh with downcast eyes.

That was it. Any moment now, she is going to punish me. Eternal damnation? No, that is likely too good. She would simply undo me — poof! — remove me from the fabric of existence. Cirrus who? Never heard of him!

"What did you do to them?"

"I paired them," I admit.

Silence, save for Marie's moans and the slap of Gabe's thighs on the back of her legs.

"Okay, fine, I shot them multiple times," I blurt out.

Venus laughs — a divine trill that makes the air dance around her.

"No wonder I can hear their lust screaming all over the world."

"I'm sorry. I messed up."

"Do you know why I am here, Cirrus?"

"To drag me to Orcus."

"I'm not going to punish you, my lovely."

My head snaps up. She's not? Then why is she here? Did she... the thought is too daunting. Surely she can't mean...

"Do you mean that—"

"No," she says, looking at me with amusement. "You are not going to win the contest."

"Oh. Then what?"

"I came to admire the..." she turns to look at the couple and licks her lips "... quite interesting job you did."

"I felt so bad for them after I accidentally shot them," I try to explain. "Their bond was growing but they couldn't act on it. So I nudged them along a few more times."

"Yes, I see that. They're burning with lust for each other."

Reaching out, Venus slides her fingertips over Gabe's back. At once, the young man groans and rolls his head back, letting out a guttural groan of satisfaction. Marie screams with pleasure as he suddenly slams into her ass with enough energy to move a mountain. The burst of vigor only lasts a moment before he plunges deep inside and cums.

"The ceremony to pick the winner is tomorrow at noon," Venus says, looking at me with a smirk.

"Yes. I'll be there."

"What I mean, my lovely, perverted, little cupid, is that until the sun rises over Mount Olympos, I am not bound by tradition."

I don't understand. What does she mean? I'm so perplexed, I forget to even stare at her body.

Without a warning, Venus reaches out and clasps my hand, intertwining her fingers with mine. My hand prickles at her touch. We shoot up through the ceiling, speeding toward the sky faster than my wings can carry me.

"The rest of the year belongs to the cupid who created the purest love but tonight, Valentine's Night, belongs to the cupid who created the most wicked."