Curable Curses

Story Info
The Mage takes on three unique cases of transformations.
6.2k words
4.44
10.5k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Curable Curses

The Mage of the Untold, like everyone, fell victim to capitalism. Back in her day, you could just be a mysterious person of magic who lived in a hut somewhere filled with vials of different colors and smells. Now, the Mage has to pay rent. And have an online presence. And a positive Yelp review.

Can't just be a generalized witch, you need to find an underrepresented niche. Everyone is selling love potions and trinkets that can give you what you desire but turns out it's not actually what you want and now your little brother is in a labyrinth.

The Mage skirted away from retail and into the industry of care. Plenty of places to buy a curse, not as many to cure the curse. Thus, The Mage set up this business and here are some of her clients this week.

You Look Like Your Step-Sister

"How can I help you?"

The two twentysomethings looked at each other, hoping the other would speak first. Ben and Nora met two years ago when their parents started dating. They both went to the local college and saw each other at a variety of parties. While they were in school, their parents moved in together so they spent their summers together and got closer.

Ben spoke up to say, "It all started at our parents' wedding. We both had been drinking so we're not sure who did it. I don't even know if someone on my side is magical. Nora?"

"No one on my side, that I know of."

The Mage interjected, "Not every curse is directly from a specific person. It is easier to treat if that is the case, but there are plenty of curses that come from divine intervention for karmic or revenge-based purposes."

Nora seemed concerned. "Wait, God is real?"

"Among others."

Ben was starting to feel overwhelmed and didn't want to accidentally trigger anything. "I don't think it's because of gods. I remember, I think, my aunt saying something at one point about how she hopes the two of us get really close because of all of this. But that may just be a coincidence."

"In my experience, coincidences are often more like catalysts. Except for when they are coincidences. Now how about you tell me about the nature of the curse. We believe in complete confidentiality. My office assistant has been cast with a spell designed to stop them from speaking about any particulars outside of the office."

Nora sighed. "Since the wedding a few weeks ago, we have found ourselves randomly....turning into each other."

"Is this a Freaky Friday situation or body transformation?"

Nora continued, "Body transformation. Without warning a body part of mine will switch to his. That usually happens a few more times before I get a complete shudder and I will look like him."

"And the same happens to me at the same time."

"I see. And are you able to tell if something causes these transformations? Is it a time of day? Any coded phrase? Have you ever tried to change on your own?"

They looked at each other. Nora shrugged. "Not that I know of. I don't know about you, Ben, but I haven't tried to make it happen."

"Nope."

"Yeah, it's more embarrassing than thinking of it as a superpower. It's hard to know what I can even do during the day. Thankfully I'm not seeing anyone right now or it would be really awkward. I try to not do as many errands because I just don't know what will happen. That's why I'm wearing a skirt now just in case my legs expand or a dick grows. I tried going out without a bra but that was too difficult because I'm a bit too..." Nora gestured to her large breasts but when doing so, her right one seemed to suck inside of her.

"Oh no..."

On Ben's body a large right breast burst forward stretching out his t-shirt. He held it up with his hand. It seemed like the breast was growing but his hand shrunk to match Nora's as she watched hers expand. Nora's left arm jerked forward as it gained several inches and muscles. Then within one second their entire bodies were filled with rapid little spasms until they were perfect replicates of each other.

A five-foot-tall woman with curly brown hair and large breasts stretching out his t-shirt. His jeans were also seeming quite tight in the thighs while his shoes were falling off. Ben was not as prepared as Nora whose loose blouse and skirt made it easy for her to grow a foot and lose her curves.

Ben tried to pull at his t-shirt to loosen it up a little. "Yeah, so it looks like that."

The Mage had a pen that was writing frantically on its own on a notepad next to her. "Did any of that hurt at all?"

Nora shook her now bearded head. "It feels a little cold like you're aware that goosebumps are forming on your skin. It does affect a lot of nerve endings so the genital shift is always...more notable."

Sam nodded while moving the hair out of his face. "Yeah, one time it began with just one nipple shift and that was more intense."

"Well for you!" Nora laughed as she poked one of her new nipples with significantly less feeling.

The Mage leaned forward and confirmed they really did look just like the other a few minutes ago. Nora had the slight forming of a zit on her neck and Ben has pierced ears. It wasn't an immediate shift of DNA; it was a replication of this exact moment in time.

"Do you all mind if I see you all separately? I would like to try an experiment. Nora, this door has a small waiting area. Inside it will have whatever chair you find comfortable and a charger for your phone. You may find yourself shifting back so be prepared for that."

Nora looked at Ben to make sure it was okay and Ben nodded. She took her purse which seemed out of place with her very masculine body, but gender is a construct so who cares.

Once Nora was gone, The Mage stood up to find a potion in what Ben assumed with a coat closet. She came back with a small mason jar. She opened it and wetted her fingers a few times so there was enough liquid so she could throw a few drops onto Ben. Immediately Ben felt an extreme sensation which caused a faster transformation back to his original body. He touched himself up and down to confirm it.

"Was that it? Are we cured?"

"No, I'm afraid not. That's just a simple reset. I have a theory that your situation isn't as random as it appears. Ben, how would you define your sexuality?"

"Ummmm, bi? Is this relevant?"

"Do you find me attractive, Ben? Actually, we can avoid blurring that line between not-doctor and patient." The Mage took what Ben assumed was a stress ball off her desk and slammed it onto the surface until the area filled with smoke.

When the smoke dissipated, Ben coughed and saw the adult film actress Natasha Nice sitting at the desk with a plunging neckline. She leaned forward and started to whisper to him. "Ben. I've been thinking about you. I could have anyone I want and more than anything... I want you. I need you to fuck me. I need you to fuck me right now."

Ben was speechless. He tried to say something but his voice came out higher. He quickly put his hand to his neck to discover that he was missing his Adam's apple. He suddenly rose in his chair as his ass expanded. A moment later he was identical to his step-sister once more.

Natasha sat back in her chair as the pen continued to write down more notes. She gestured to the side door and it gently opened to see Nora in Ben's body looking at her phone. "You can come back in."

Nora looked at Natasha in confusion as she sat back down. "You look so familiar. Do you work with The Mage?"

Natasha looked down at herself. "Right. Pardon me." She made a pinching motion as all of the dust on her desk rose up to reform the stress ball and by doing so Natasha turned back into The Mage.

"My theory was correct. One trigger of your transformations is caused by a sexual stimulation. Whenever one of you becomes aroused in any fashion, it sparks the change. This may be due to the transformation's foundation with bodies or it could be pure chaos. Either way, there are solutions."

Nora was still in shock. "I'm sorry, what? Who was that? Wait, was that a porn star? Ben, were you attracted to that porn star?"

"Uh, yeah? It's kinda the point."

"And what made it happen earlier?"

"I don't know!"


The Mage looked at her notes. "It appears that it happened around the time you were drawing a lot of attention to your skirt, genitals and trying to go outside braless."

"Well. Okay that makes sense. Sorry, Ben."

"It's okay," replied Ben as he tried to cross his legs and then uncrossed them trying to be comfortable.

"Now this isn't just tied to Ben's arousal, it happens for you as well, Nora. From what I can tell there are two solutions since we cannot reach the originator of the curse. Both of which have their pros and cons. One would be a bit of a melding. While you two are separate people, there is this connection that makes you more of a dyad. What I could do is physically combine you two into one person and then separate you two without the link. I have done this a few times before, usually with animals, and it is aggressively not a science. Even with the best focus, some traits may go to the wrong person. Favorite foods, eyesight, attractions, hairy fingers. Things like that."

Nora wasn't sure how to process that. "And the other solution?"

"You have sex with each other. While your arousal triggers are not exclusively to each other, embracing them physically will be enough to overload the stability of the curse. Now it will be a bit messy. This may cause some additional transformations while in the act, but as long as you both climax enough times, it should break off the connection. And if you finish and you're in the wrong bodies or have a boob in the wrong place, I have potions for that. What do you think?"

Ben and Nora were shocked. "Can we have a second to think about this?"

The Mage nodded. "Of course. I'll jump to the future until you've finished discussing it." She tapped one of her rings three times and vanished.

Three minutes later she reappeared to the surprise of Ben and Nora. Nora spoke up and stuttered as she said, "I think we're going to go with the sex option."

The Mage nodded. "Excellent choice." She waved her hand to open the side door again, but this time it was filled with a large bed with silk sheets. "Now, you're both going to want to take this potion. This will increase your stamina. Nora, I assume this will be your first-time having sex with a penis so you will want to be able to last as long as possible to ensure Ben's satisfaction. This will also ensure an erection as it passes between partners. Now, is there anything else you need today?"

They didn't know what to say. The Mage handed them the stamina elixir. "All right then, off you go." The Mage snapped her fingers and the chairs sped back into the side room on their own, closing the door behind them.

The Mage gave them their privacy in the soundproof room as she worked on filling out the invoices. At one point, one of them popped out the door completely nude with Nora's body and Ben's penis to ask if this was normal. The Mage said it was and to keep going. After an hour, she knocked to see how they were doing. She had another client coming in but if they were still going, she was happy to transport that room into a hotel in Colorado until she was free again.

The body of Ben opened the door with a towel around his waist. The Mage was happy they used the shower; that's what it was for. Ben seemed a bit out of breath. "I think it worked, Mage."

"Excellent." She still needed to make sure. She leaned forward and whispered in his ear. "Now that you're free I want to see what you've learned. I want you to pin me up against that bedside table and fuck me until I say stop and only when I say stop." The Mage looked down to see Ben's boner was peeping through the towel. She looked back at Nora who was lying on the bed. "And how are you feeling?"

Nora looked up and down. She grabbed her boobs and her crotch. Saw nothing had changed and continued lying nude on the bed.

"It seems you two were very successful. Let me just do a quick sweep." The Mage hit the side of the door frame and a translucent pink square filled the room like a security laser. It started at the door and moved across the room. When it passed something, it changed it back to how it was. Ben and Nora's clothes were back on and the room was cleaned up as if nobody had been fucking there all afternoon.

The Mage did not seem completely satisfied. She put on a pair of cheap 3D glasses and noticed there was still a small connection between the step-siblings. She brought them back to her desk to fill out the necessary paperwork and give her final analysis. "It seems the curse was almost completely broken."

"What does that mean?" asked a concerned Nora.

"Only good things. There is no more inconvenience associated with the transformations, but it appears that if you want, there is still a voluntary aspect. It seems that when you both are consenting you are able to completely or partially turn into the other one. It doesn't seem to work unless you both mentally want it to happen at that moment."

Their eyes were wide. Ben spoke up, "So we could do something like that...again?"

"Yes, if you wish."

Ben put his hand on Nora's leg, right at the edge of her skirt. Nora gasped a little. "I think we'll be okay with that."

"Wonderful. Now please sign here and if you could leave a positive review on Yelp. It would mean a lot.

The Aware-Woman

The Mage tries to keep a 9-5 schedule whenever she can, but so many curses are dependent on time and location. She recently had to travel a bit out of town because a man became a spirit within a waterfall and his husband would prefer that he wasn't. The Mage always marked her calendars for the days with the full moon because it's a common occurrence.

Tonight was the first night of the full moon and she had a call from a distressed woman asking if she could have an appointment for the following evening. She also asked if it was possible The Mage could supply clothes for her.

Around 8PM, The Mage had a knock on her door. She let her assistant stay home tonight so she opened it herself. On the other side was a woman who was completely naked. She had a wild amount of black hair, all a complete mess. It matched with her hairy bush that she was attempting to cover. "May I come in?"

The Mage guided her into her office. She opened her coat closet which gave the woman plenty of options for clothing. She just took a robe and struggled a little bit to tie it closed. They went to the desk and the woman took a couple of attempts to find herself comfortable in the chair.

"Let's begin with you telling me a bit about your situation. What is your name?"

The woman seemed perplexed. "I don't think I really have a name in English."

"That is all right. Is there something you wish me to call you? If it is stressful, I'm happy to give you a temporary name or a pseudonym."

"Yes, do that."

"How about Roxy?"

"Yes. I like that."

"Now how can I help you, Roxy?"

"I haven't been speaking English very long so please forgive me if I get some of the words wrong. I've had a weird thing happen to me. It's like....hmmm....werewolf? But it's a woman?"

"Ah, yes. Werewomen. It's a rather common curse to find. Men turning into women on the full moon, usually with very high libidos. There are a number of things I can do, none of them really—"

"No, I am not a man."

"Yes, I can see that. Hmmm. What do you mean?"

"I am not a man. I'm a wolf."

The Mage had not encountered this before. She pulled out what looked like a child's xylophone from her desk drawer. Each of the keys had a small picture of an animal on the end. She hit each of them one by one going from bear to dog to elephant to giraffe to wolf

"arrOOOOOOOO" Roxy howled uncontrollably.

The Mage put away her tool. "So you were a wolf who turns into a woman during the full moon. A true werewoman. A wolf who is a werewolf? Werehuman? Hmmm. I will need to think of the proper classification. So how can I help you?"

"I am at conflict. I like being a wolf. But when I become a woman, my intelligence is a lot higher. I am able to speak and able to do so many things I can't do when I'm a wolf. I changed for the first-time last month and I found it to be very overwhelming. But each time when I turned back I felt very sad because I feel I have lost something. I do not know what to do."

The Mage paused for several moments. "This is a tricky case. For it is a practice that we should not let the transformed remain in their state without explicit permission from the original version. We've had a lot of Hydes trying to murder their Jekylls."

"I don't know what that means."

"Do not worry. You see, while you and the wolf are the same in many ways, you are also different. I wouldn't want to help the woman more than the wolf. Does that make sense?"

"Yes. I do not want the wolf to be limited in any way. I also like being a woman. I like being able to do woman things. But I don't like feeling that I am so different and going away for such a long time."

"I see the concern. There's a trick I do in therapy where I can allow the patient's subconscious to literally speak through them. I have never tried it with a were scenario, but let's give it a try. If it's okay, I'm going to let the wolf speak to get a better grasp on what we should do."

"Yes. What do I do?"

The Mage pulled out a very large lollipop with a rainbow of colors on it. She removed the plastic surrounding the candy and leaned it towards Roxy. "Just take one lick."

Roxy leaned forward and licked the candy from the bottom to the top. Her eyes turned a yellow shade and her nose turned black. Her face extended outwards to form a hairy muzzle. Her teeth grew and ears grew pointy and moved up her head. While there were still humanoid features present, Roxy essentially had the head of a wolf on the body of a woman.

"That was new. I should write a paper about this." The Mage's pen frantically took notes. "Am I speaking to the wolf?"

The wolf's head darted around the room taking in all of the new smells. The wolf suddenly recognized its new body and immediately started to play with herself.

"No, no, no. Not now." The Mage had two scarves fly from the closet and wrapped the wolf's hands to the arms of the chair. "I am not wanting to hold you against your will. I can remove those when you ask, but you are filled with new sensations and we have important things to talk about. Can you speak?"

The wolf screamed, "YES."

"Excellent. Are you aware of what's happening to you?"

"NIGHTS BECOME HUMAN SOMETIMES."

"Very good. I was talking with the human and we wanted to know what you thought about this. What is it like when you turn into a human?"

"TAIL GO UP BUTT."

"I see. And do you...like when you change?"

"YES. NO. FEELS GOOD. LOST IN MORNING."

"Would you like being a human more often?"

"HUMANS SLOW."

"They do get more food."

"FOOD."

"How do you feel when you turn back into a wolf?"

"HUNGRY"

"And how do you feel before becoming a human?"

"HUNGRY."

"I see. I'm going to talk to the human now if that's okay."

"OKAY."

"Please lick this." The Mage extended the lollipop once more and the wolf slobbered all over it. Once she finished her head returned to the messy haired head of Roxy. "Were you able to hear all of that?"

"Yes. It was very strange. I felt like I could understand the wolf more even though the wolf was in control. Oh, may I remove these?"


The Mage snapped and the scarves flew back into the closet. "Do you have a better sense of what you would like to do?"

"It's strange. I obviously don't wish to remove the curse because I will no longer exist. But I do think that the wolf would like aspects of human society, mostly food and sex. But the wolf having full control of this form wouldn't work. She wouldn't know how to do anything."

12