Curable Curses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Mage put her hand flat on her desk and slowly lifted it as a book appeared from the surface. She tapped the cover twice and it flipped to the section she was looking for. Lycanthropy takes on many forms. Some are actually quite easy to completely cure if they would just consult an expert.

"I see a few options for you and you both must agree on them. One is that you take turns. The wolf could have complete control as a wolf and human for one month and once the next full moon hits, Roxy, you would be in charge of being a wolf and woman for a month. We could also meld your souls meaning that the wolf would be a more intelligent version and Roxy will be more animalistic while still changing every full moon. We could also try a complete separation, but that would require me cloning you. For you two are a vinn diagram and cannot solely exist without the other. So I would replicate you and then make one purely wolf and one purely Roxy. I know it's a lot to consider so I can have you both talk it over."

The Mage broke off a little piece of the lollipop. "If you suck on this, you two can go back and forth and have a dialog. I'll reappear when you two are finished." The Mage tapped one of her rings three times and vanished, only to reappear 15 minutes later, which felt instantaneous from her view.

When she arrived, she did not see Roxy or the wolf, but a strange looking hybrid. Roxy was covered head to toe with black fur and a tail and a very slight muzzle that only seemed extended to make up for the larger canines.

The Mage sighed. "Did you swallow the candy?"

The wolf Roxy nodded.

"One moment." Inside The Mage's drawer was a large flashlight. The Mage changed the settings and blasted it at wolf Roxy. Roxy purred as all the wolfy features receded back inside of her human form.

"What was that?"

"Moonlight. Now what did you all come up with?"

"We've decided to go with the melding. Trying to live as a human every other month seems very difficult when looking for shelter or employment. Just doing it for three nights a year can be a lot more...fun. Also, I get to truly experience running."

"I think this is a marvelous choice. I must tell you that this is not reversible."

"We understand."

"Very well. Please stand up for me and drop your robe." The Mage took the flashlight and changed a few settings and manually put on a new tint. She took sunglasses out of her drawer and put them on. "Here we go." She blasted an even bigger beam right at Roxy, which made her coil like she had a bad cramp. But the energy kept building inside of her in a very pleasurable way. Roxy's eyes kept switching from a wolf to a human's as she kept panting.

Her wild hair flew backwards as the process completed with a large climax and a howl out of Roxy's lips.

She fell to the ground with a large smile on her face. The Mage walked over, flashlight still in hand and sunglasses still on. "Are you okay?"

"Mmmmmm," Roxy moaned and started to move her hand towards her clit.

"Don't make me get the scarves. Is this Roxy?"

"Yes. Very much so. Plus some. This is wonderful."

"Good. I'm glad. Now you will turn back to the wolf, obviously, when the sun is up. Tomorrow is another full moon so then you will turn back to a human. So on and so on. Usually this would be the time to ask for payment and for you to leave a review online but you do not have any money. Or a Google account. I will treat this as pro bono and hope that you would refer a friend once you start making friends. Now if you come this way, I'll lend you some more appropriate clothes and some money to get some food."

"Food!"

I Remember You

Any therapist or consultant knows that a patient will lie to them in some capacity. In The Mage's expertise, she knows people will often avoid how they got the curse. That's okay. She doesn't judge. Celebrities, especially, have already had so much of their lives public that they don't even more personal information to get out so they underplay certain things.

The only lie The Mage finds annoying is when people lie on their application or lie about their name to reserve an appointment. Because then she has to redo paperwork. It's even more annoying when it's her ex-lover messing with her.

"Hello Marco."

Marco beamed his big dumb smile as he sat cross-legged in the patient's chair. He was dressed better than almost all of The Mage's clients even if wearing a vest looks bad on almost everyone. Except somehow him.

"Hello, my dear."

"Why are you here, Marco?"

"Oh, I got just a nasty little curse on me and I knew just who to call."

"Why don't you cure it yourself?"

"Ah, that's the rub. One of those pesky things that can't be fixed by those who have it. Don't you hate those?"

"How long did it take for you to find one of those?"

"I, of course, don't know what you mean."

The Mage sighed and took out her pen. She decided to write with it herself instead of letting it psychically write it all down for her. "And how did you receive this curse?"

"This mean little woman thought I was being rude to her. She must not have liked our date / sex weekend on Mars."

"You can't have sex in Mars."

"Well not on the surface."

A larger sigh. "And what is the nature of this curse."

"It would be better if I show you." He extended his hand.

"Does this curse affect you or others?"

"Now that would be telling."

The Mage pulled out a mini gong from her desk and hit it as hard as she could. An orange light filled the room and she asked her question again. "Does the curse affect you or others?"

Marco smiled knowing that he will no longer be able to lie until the question has been answered. "While it may use a piece of knowledge from another, the curse only affects me."

"And what is that piece of information?" She held her little gong mallet but when she looked down the gong has vanished and was somehow in Marco's hands.

"Did I get you this for your birthday?"

"That would require you to know when my birthday is."

"And for you not to lie about when it is." He put the gong back on her desk and extended his hand once more.

The Mage reluctantly reached out and held his hand. Marco grinned and shuddered a little bit. He tried to hold back sounds of pain but he seemed to embrace it. His short buzz cut seemed to glow but it was just turning blonde before the hair reached down to his shoulders. His arms seemed to form new muscles and The Mage could hear his back crack as he rose a bit in his seat and his torso grew out.

His face melted slightly and then tightened up to reform into something new. Once the process was finished Marco touched his body feeling up the changes. He reached down into his pants impressed by the size of his new penis. He spat on an empty part of the desk and wiped it away, turning that part into a mirror. He looked down to see a familiar face.

"Lancelot? You rubbed it out to Lancelot?"

"What is this, Marco?"

"This curse, oh what a no-good curse. Turns out whoever I touch, I turn into the last person they masturbated to. And Magey darling, him? He wasn't even that good of a shag."

"Maybe not with you."

Marco stood up and glanced at his backside. "Cheeky, cheeky."

The Mage couldn't help but find herself distracted. "And how do you make this go away?"

Marco kept stretching and doing burpees to test out this body. "24 hours or after an orgasm. Why do so many curses end up that way, Magey?"

"So people don't have to do as much math—please stop that."

Marco was taking off his shirt to feel the abs. "How was there that extensive of a workout program in ye ole Camelot? Did you send him a P90X from the future? Or is this more of a mental upgrade in your fantasy?"

The Mage took off one of her earrings, which seemed like a pearl but upon closer inspection it was closer to a crystal ball. Bit on the nose, but useful. She held it in her both of her hands expanding its size until it was about the size of a basketball. It floated in the air and The Mage spun it counterclockwise. When the ball was full sized, time stopped, but once it started spinning everything started to move backwards.

Marco reversed looking over his Arthurian physique, his burpees went backwards, the mirror on The Mage's desk spat back into Marco's mouth and his body reformed to its previous state. When he was in the pose of extending his hand for The Mage to touch, she stopped the orb and shrunk it back down to an earring.

Time returned to its usual direction. She reattached it to her ear as Marco looked confused. "Are you really not going to see what it is?"

The Mage smiled as she put on elbow length gloves she kept in her desk.

"You did something, didn't you?"

"From my expert opinion, it appears that you have a curse where after you touch someone you turn into the body of the last person they masturbated to."

"And how could you possibly determine that without touching me? Or maybe you did..."

"I can see dimensions you can't even fathom, Marco. There are psychic tethers surrounding your aura to all of space and time."

"Time...wait is that one of those time baubles things? Come on now, who did I turn into?"

"I have no idea of what you are talking about?"

"Let me see your earrings."

The Mage blinked and they vanished.

"You're no fun."

"Are you wanting to be cured?"

"I suppose."

"If I didn't know better it almost seems like you intentionally got the curse so you could mess with me. I'm sorry it was a waste of your time."

"Well now, I guess we'll never know."

"Well, we won't."

"I knew it! Tell me!" Marco tried to lean forward to maybe try to touch The Mage's cheek, but she quickly made a fart sound with her mouth which trapped Marco's bottom to the chair. "You're no fun. Don't make me break your chair."

The Mage stood up and walked to her office door. "It's okay, you'll enjoy this." She flicked her wrist and Marco's chair moved away from the desk and turned to be more open to the room. The Mage opened the door and talked to her assistant, just out of reach of Marco.

The two of them came back into the room with The Mage pulling up another chair to face Marco.

"Marco, this is my familiar assistant, Esmeralda."

"It's a family name."

"She has agreed to break you of your curse."

"I'd be honored, Mr. Marco. Also, after this is over, I do need you to redo the paperwork so we can have an accurate record for our invoice. Some of the letters you used didn't seem to be anything I had ever seen before."

Marco grinned. "There are some books I'd be happy to show you. They have a lot of very interesting pictures in them."

The Mage shook her head. "Don't read any books he gives you, Essie, as a general rule. Now, your curse cannot be "cured" but just needs to reach its natural conclusion. It is a curse that is an attempt to teach some sort of humbling lesson, but this one is just rather stupid in comparison to something like a Freaky Friday or Groundhogs Day. The idea is that you will eventually find love and the person you touch will have jacked or jilled off to you last and the curse is broken. It's too contrived to run its course so we're going to skip to the end. Essie has agreed to masturbate to your image. Do you have any objection to her being in the room?"

"Absolutely not. Will you be here too?"

"I think it would be best if I leave. I don't want to risk Essie accidentally thinking of me during any pivotal moment. Do you all need anything?"

Esmeralda was taking off her tight sweater and folding it on top of The Mage's desk. She started to unbutton the button-up when she was asked. "Could you make my fingers like I like them?"

"Of course, it's in the cabinet."

Esmeralda jumped at the concept, testing the power of her large lace bra that she liked wearing to work just in case she was called upon to have some fun. While she folded her pants and shirt, she enjoyed letting her bra fall to the floor near Marco's feet.

Her breasts were massive in a way that Marco wondered if they were magically enhanced. They moved like they were natural but almost everything in this office was more than it seemed. Marco didn't recognize the jar inside the cabinet but made a mental note to order some for his own collection. Essie opened it up and put her middle and ring fingers in as far as they could go. Then she did the same for her thumb. He could hear and see that her digits were now like vibrators that she was able to control.

She sat in the empty chair completely nude and spread her legs.

The Mage was preparing to leave the office. "Do you all need anything further? Marco, do you have any objections?"

"You know I don't."

"Very well. Essie, I'm going to call it an early day. Please clean up afterward and call my name if you need anything." The Mage clapped her hands and all of the lights went out in the office, all of the candles were instantly lit and Marco's clothes vanished exposing his large erection.

The Mage waved goodbye to Essie as she excitedly started to move her fingers in and out of her vagina. She nodded to Marco and closed the door behind her.

When The Mage left the building, she realized she forgot the book she was reading in her desk. She has spent enough time with Marco's dick to want to go back up. Plenty of other things to do during her time off, she didn't need to spend it on books for work. There was a nice cool breeze so she decided not to teleport and enjoy the fresh air. Her body turned into smoke and she was whisked away down the street and up into the sky.


12