All Comments on 'Cure for a Headache'

by LoxNChanis

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More please

Really enjoyed this hopeing for a part 2 or even 3

FiabellaFiabellaover 3 years ago

So sensual. So arousing, my fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Oh my

My best friend Kate was trying to get her massage therapist certification and she was constantly asking if she could practice on me. One night we had been out dancing and went home to her apartment. I told her I was really sore from dancing and really horny from a guy who had been grinding a rather large bulge on me all night.she said that she couldn’t help with the horny but she would massage away the soreness. I was a bit buzzed and it sounded pretty good so she had me strip down and she got out her table. I climbed up and when she started to rub the oil into my muscles it felt amazing. I’m not sure if it was the alcohol, the warm oil or her soft hands but they all had me relaxed and a bit turned on. I guess the moans coming from me were not just in my head and every time she got close to my pussy, well, I would raise up a bit and try to get her closer. She leaned over into my ear and said “You know Kara, I can give you really special massage...” It took me two seconds to answer “mmmm Yessssssss”

I’m not sure that they teach what she did to me massage school, but my god, she gave me several orgasm with just her fingers, and when I finally calmed down, she has me turn over and proceeded to use her tongue on me.

After that night I never said no when she needed someone to practice on. And each time I got the special treatment.

ericacericacabout 3 years ago

This genre isn't really my cup of tea, as they say, but it was very well-written. You write so well!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really excellent story. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLoxNChanis@LoxNChanis
Interested in sex and bondage since I was a teen. In the past 10 years became more interested in hypno and bisexual situations. Married in a non-BDSM, no sex situation, but lacking time to go out on my own, so I explore sensations with stories.