Cure For Business Trip Boredom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All set then." She quipped, no doubt noticing the liberal gratuity I included.

Again, I gestured to the sofa and she proceeded to get comfy. Retrieving the bottles and glass tumblers, I had gotten from the liquor store, I set up bar on the coffee table. I poured whisky on the rocks for her vodka tonic. She raised an eyebrow in approval when I showed the bottle to her.

We picked up right where we left off the night before. On we went, chatting and flirting, but this time without prying eyes. Privacy meant we were free to sit close and get a little more intimate. I racked my brain trying to figure a casual way to get to the physical part.

Halfway through our first drink she pulled me close and said in a soft, sexy voice, "now, what kind of fun are we going to have?"

"Um" I fumbled, "I'd really like to see what's under that dress." Inside my head, I cringed a little, not knowing if I had been too rude or forward.

She bit her lower lip and her eyes darted up for a second. "Got it," she exclaimed. Then she took my hand, dragging me to the edge of the bed. Spinning around she commanded me to unzip her. Turning back toward me she gave me a shove, ordering me to sit.

Crossing her arms over her chest, she shuffled over to the bathroom doorway, which was a few feet away. When she turned back to me, she gave a shrug, and her dress fell to the floor. Without a moment's hesitation she reached behind her for the clasp on her flesh colored strapless bra (effectively conducting a factory stress test) and with a snap, set it free. The sheer tension released sprung the bra forward and it nearly landed at my feet. Taking a stereotypical model pose with hands on hips and one foot in front of the other, she stood in all her glory.

To my delight, the show wasn't over. She loped over to me slowly, swaying her hips as she went. Stopping right in front of me she ran her fingers through my hair, leaned forward and buried my face in her tits. I took the opportunity to grope and lick them before she backed away and spun around again.

They weren't panties per se, that she had on, but those tiny thongs that strippers wear. As she started her strut back to the doorway, she slipped the straps down around her hips, ensuring my attention was glued to her ass.

Dutifully I soaked it up. Her delicious round cheeks jiggled subtly with each step. Using the door jamb as a stripper pole, she bent at the hips and peeked back at me as she slipped her thong down her supple thighs. She then squatted near to the ground and popped back upright.

Noticing that my jaw was on the floor she chuckled with self-satisfaction. She dropped the stripper persona, closed the distance between us and helped me to my feet. With her heels on, she was every bit as tall as me. Instinctively, I pulled her hips in close and leaned in for a kiss. She reciprocated, wrapping her arms around my neck.

Startled at letting my guard down, I snapped back. "Is that allowed? I asked nervously.

Her head whipped back with laughter. "Like the movie?" she teased.

Turning red, I murmured, "well, yeah." "I'm not sure what the rules are.

"Aww, poor thing," she coddled. "Look, the only rule you need to know is RELAX! I'm the one at work here. You just need to have a good time."

She nudged my head to hers and our lips joined again. Gently, we kissed for a while until our passions overtook us. Deep hungry kisses came. Lips and tongues intertwining. Sliding my hands around her, I took both ass cheeks in my grasp and squeezed her naked body against me.

With a grunt, she came up for air. "Oh, yeah, second rule... ...you gotta lose the clothes," she huffed pulling my shirt tail out of my jeans.

"Ok, guess it's my turn," I said smartly as I spun her around and sat her in my spot on the bed. I trotted off clumsily to the door of the bathroom. Whipping my shirt around my head, I did the worst interpretation of the sexy striptease she had done for me. At some point I was air humping the door frame in my boxers and socks while she rolled on the bed laughing.

As she recovered from my impromptu show, I made my way back to the bed. She rolled onto her back, supporting herself on her elbows. I paused and took in the smoldering specimen before me. The eyes were easily drawn to her rack, but her whole body looked like it was carved out of stone. Sleek lines like a racecar traced her figure up and down, clearly from a lifelong devotion to fitness.

All those lines lead to one place. Her flat torso rippled by lean muscle gave way to her sweet hairless pussy. A well kempt little clam with the just a hint of pale pink lips showing. She snapped her knees together, forcing me to refocus on her.

She had an aggravated look. Glaring at my boxers and then back at my face. "Ok, here goes" I thought. Squatting slightly, I dropped the boxers to the floor. When I looked back at her, I heard an audible gasp and her face lit up a bit.

Sure, she could have been putting on an act, but who cares. I was beaming with pride as I stooped down to peel off my socks. When our eyes met again, she had crawled back to the edge of the bed, sitting up with a half-smile.

As I approached, she was engrossed with my junk. She took my cock in her hand and slid her thumb and middle finger around it giving short teasing tugs at the base. I could feel it growing and hardening against her grip with each heartbeat. Her other hand she reached underneath and cupped my balls gently kneading my sack. Her body swayed in rhythm with both hands and when she leaned in, I could feel the heat of her breath.

I just knew, any minute she would insist I put on a condom so she could put those lips on me. Light kisses fell on my shaft as her stroking and breathing started to intensify. I peered down at her, admiring her work. Using her tongue and even her teeth, she mischievously taunted my limber cock into a magnificent erection.

With one hand I raked her hair back from her face and held it behind her head with the other. She paused for a moment to pluck a rubber band from her wrist to take the place of my hand. When her hands went back to work, I groaned with ecstasy, closing my eyes and jutting my hips forward. I opened my eyes just in time to witness her take the head of my dick into her mouth.

For a few seconds, she just held it there steeping it in saliva. Apparently satisfied with the amount of lubrication, she began properly performing the most exquisite blow job I've ever had. With each bob of her head she took most of my length before withdrawing just enough to show her lips around my head. Her hands worked in unison, stroking the shaft squeezing my sack. With adept technique, she artfully pleasured my cock.

Amazed by her stamina, I watched her keep that pace up for quite a while before she finally took pause. Still tonguing the tip, she looked up at me, lips curling up into a smile. Adding a twisting motion, she kept working my shaft as not to lose momentum. Keeping eye contact, she used her lips and face to caress my dick all over, giving kisses here and there.

With a wink she dove right back in, engulfing my entire length without hesitation. She paused there for a moment before retreating for air. Both hands took the place of her mouth and throat as she shrugged, wiping a tear onto her shoulder. I didn't have to wait long for her to recover. Soldiering on, she got right back to feeding on my cock.

This superb display was all the reassurance I needed that it was no slip of the mind that I was being sucked off without a condom. She wanted to taste my bare cock in her mouth. In fact, I'm sure she was getting off on blowing my mind with her exceptional talent.

The feeling was indescribable. I was practically euphoric from her efforts. So much so, that I was regretting my not ejaculating over the past few days. If she kept this up, I wouldn't be able to hold back this massive load that has been aching in my balls, just screaming to get out. Dropping a wad of spackle in her mouth, at this point, would certainly tarnish my gentlemanly status.

As she siphoned away at my cock, the sheer intensity compounded. Somehow, I mustered enough good judgement that I resolved to appeal for her to stop, lest she wanted throat babies. Leaning back a bit, I placed a hand on her shoulder, as if to bid her a job well done. Not taking the hint, she bent forward and found another gear. Taking shorter, but faster pumps, the force of her suction amplified. It was clearly going to take more than a polite nudge for her to unlatch.

"Whoa, stop... ...I'm... ...going to..." I grunted out helplessly.

Still ignoring my pleas, she plugged away slurping and stroking. Finally, I grabbed her face and pulled away. Panting, I squatted down and confronted her face to face.

"Goddamit! You want me to pop in your mouth?" I blurted, staring at her wide eyed.

"I guess I got a widdle cawwied away." She teased with a baby's voice.

Feigning outrage, I glared and pointed at her, I jeered, "You're fucking evil."

We both cackled and collapsed supine on the bed. Looking at my junk, I noticed there was a plumb where the head of my dick once was. The force of her suction had it engorged with blood.

"Holy shit!" said in terror, "look what did you and your little cockpleaser did to me."

She gave another laugh and hopped off the bed. Retrieving her purse, she plucked out a condom and huffed, "Don't worry, it'll go back. By the way, it helps..." She peeled the wrapper off the condom and knelt next to me on the bed. After giving me a couple of strokes for good measure, she pinched the reservoir and rolled the condom on my still turgid member. Once secure, she gave a tug to the tip and continued, "...helps it not slip off."

"Genius!" I quipped, rising to meet her with a kiss. "Never doubted you for a second."

Squeezing her tits together, I once again buried my face between them. Mindlessly, I began licking and sucking all over them. With her hand on the back of my neck, she reclined, pulling me with her. Diligently staying on task, I sucked each nipple in turn and back again flicking them with my tongue. She gasped and then moaned with excitement as I indulged myself.

Sliding my hand down her thigh, her knees parted allowing me to trace back up to her waiting slit. I cupped my hand over her pubic bone and stroked that smooth little kitty from back to front. Not a hint of stubble, I noted, as her lips parted and flowered out at my enticement. Inching a finger just inside her, I felt a cache of moisture and gently worked it into a lather.

For a moment, I was tempted to go down and have a taste. By the look in her eyes, I was on the wrong page. Situating myself to mount her, our eyes met again. She took a deep breath and pursed her lips, giving me all the reassurance that I needed to know I was on track.

I angled my cloaked phallus for entry and carefully pressed forward. Slight resistance forced me to keep to a short, slow motion at first, but soon, her pussy started to open up for me. I pushed my way deeper and deeper with each pump until I was buried up to the hilt.

She writhed and moaned as her sweet little cunt struggled to accommodate the entirety of my manhood. I let it loiter there, fully submerged until I felt her hips bucking under me, urging me to quit teasing and start pounding. A couple of long, slow thrusts giving her every inch each time soon gave way to an all-out blasting.

With that, she let out this long wail as she pulled her legs back further apart, giving me unfettered access. Her cries of ecstasy and the rhythmic slapping sounds of flesh colliding with flesh filled the room. Only interrupted occasionally with an "Oh my God" or a "yes baby," her guttural groans and squeals were evidence enough that I was giving her a proper fuck.

Since she had completely rocked my world with that blowjob earlier, I thought I'd take the occasion to repay the favor. As a married man, I was adept at making my woman cum. Time to show her I knew a thing or two as well.

I only stopped long enough to reposition my hips over hers, as to keep my momentum. The transition was subtle, but effective. When I started back, we'd still be missionary, but with each stroke my cock would be constantly hammering that clit.

As soon as I began, she realized the difference. Her whimpers and moans turned into outright screams. The straps of her high heel shoes dug into the back of my legs, spurring me on. In no time, I could feel her whole body quaking. A flood of juices bathed my shrouded dick and trickled out onto the sheets. Conceitedly, I watched her face until her eyelids parted and she looked up in disbelief.

As I lingered there half inside her, she whimpered, "I think you got it."

"Think so? I don't know, better check my work." I slyly chirped and immediately dove down to lap up what was left. I took a long swipe bottom to top with my tongue flattened out and then began swirling around inside her lovely pink folds.

She squealed out, "Oh my God, no! Don't!" as her body contorted involuntarily in response.

Finally, able to push me away, she grabbed my cock to see if we were still in business. Satisfied, she pulled me close and flipped around onto her hands and knees. Without delay, I closed in behind her and naturally began fucking her from behind.

At first, I took in the view, groping her ass and then reaching down to feel her tits as they swung free. That's when she went full 'head down-ass up.' She let her upper body fall and rested her face flat on the mattress completely giving me her stern. My hands instinctively went to her waist and I began humping rabidly.

This time, I couldn't stop even if I wanted. I could feel the semen boiling up from inside, making its way up my shaft. Harder and more purposely, I drove my cock deep into her. Her moaning was soon joined by my own as I edged closer and closer. With a few decisive thrusts, a wave of extasy poured over me.

With each pulsating spurt, I felt my seed pooling around my head, stymied by the prophylactic barrier between she and I. It had been so long since I wore one, that it felt utterly criminal confining my swimmers to the kiddie pool. Regardless, I was in absolute bliss.

She was kind enough to allow a moment to savor the moment for a while. When, finally, I had come down from my high, her head sprang up and she gave me a pat on the hip.

"Not trying to rush you, but I really got to piss." She blurted.

"Oh, sure" I stammered, easing out of her. Reaching around, she secured the bottom edge of the condom with one hand, as to avoid spillage and slipped it off. While pinching the bottom, she looped it around one finger and tucked it into her palm before perching beside me to unstrap her shoes. A quick peck on the cheek and then she pranced off to the restroom.

She flipped on the light over the lavatory and inspected the condom against it. No doubt, she was inspecting for holes, but I couldn't help but imagine her admiring the massive deposit I had made. That notion was bunked with a splash when she discarded it into the toilet and then squatted over it.

Once again, I caught myself gawking at her, the picture-perfect female form. Not wanting to get busted watching her go tinkle, I flipped on the TV. Something benign, I figured, just so we could have a little background noise. I landed on a popular sit-com rerun, when I noticed the time.

"Well, shit!" I pouted. "Guess I should have budgeted my time better."

Joining me in front of the TV, she said, "What's wrong? You got to go?"

"No, it's just... ...it's barely 8:40. I was hoping to get the most of my two hours." Looking down at her with a mopey face, I huffed, "should have made it last longer."

With a grin she wrapped her arms around my neck and said, "don't worry sweetie, we can catch our breath and then go some more. I'm all yours 'til ten."

"Wish I could," I replied. "Once I throw my confetti, the party is over. Should have caught me a few years ago. I'll bet in my twenties I could jam a marathon into two hours. Now days, hell, I couldn't tell you the last time I went twice in one night."

"Aw, sorry baby" She consoled.

"No, don't get me wrong," I chimed. "I just had an amazing time. You were great. I just didn't know it'd be over so soon."

She pondered a moment and then proposed, "Well, tell you what." With an unsure expression she said, "If you'd like, I'll stick around and maybe give you a back rub or something, or..." she paused, "... or I could refund you for the second hour." A stern look swept over her face as she snapped back, "again, I never do this. Not sure how you've got me breaking all my rules."

This was a highly unusual offer. From my research, I noted that once money had changed hands with an escort, there was no chance of seeing it again. Perhaps she wasn't putting on a show. Maybe she had just as much fun as I did.

Though my frugal nature tempted me accept, I was not ready for this night to come to an end. Furthermore, the thought of going back to loneliness so soon after all that was unthinkable. Even if our next few minutes had to be totally plutonic, I could not let this vixen out of my life just yet.

"Not a chance," I said dismissingly. "I made a promise to keep you company. I don't care if we play checkers the whole time, I'm all yours until our time is up."

At that she grinned bit. "Not sure about checkers," she giggled. Scooping up the glasses, she said, "How bout I at least play bartender?"

I agreed and she poured drinks. Propping myself against the headboard, I threw a sheet over my legs. She sidled up next to me, and we conceded to spend the rest of our date cuddling and boozing.

Running her fingers through my chest hair, our eyes met. Completely unsolicited, she said, "You're quite a lovemaker, aren't ya?"

"I bet you say that to all the boys," I deflected.

I thought it crucial to remain humble, as such praise could permanently warp a man's ego. Ultimately, I let it get the best of me and I wallowed in it a bit. We all did. Me, my ego and my worthless limp dick.


12